CAG Madden 11 League 2 - Season 2! Week 10 Deadline Sat night. TEAMS OPEN!

Nevermind, I would like to withdraw from consideration for the league. Just played Madden online and my connection is not up to snuff. The lag was awful. Good luck to all with the league.

the carolina panthers opened the season with a 38-3 performance against a very good giants team. the panthers as a team forced 5 pics. I'm feeling real good about this team 16-0 lol maybe lol

GO PANTHERS!!!!!!

[quote name='augmog']the carolina panthers opened the season with a 38-3 performance against a very good giants team. the panthers as a team forced 5 pics. I'm feeling real good about this team 16-0 lol maybe lol

GO PANTHERS!!!!!![/QUOTE]
If you want to pencil in a prediction, better put 2 L's in your loss column from my Bucs;)

[quote name='Tanabeo']i just got a friend of mine and worms to join he picked the browns his name is XpG Cheesyman C[/QUOTE]

Make sure he gets an account here and all that good stuff. Everyone needs to be able to communicate with him. But sounds good.

MY first game is against the redskins..should I wait until a player claims then rather than playing against the CPU? Just asking because I Don't want to hold up us advancing if I am expected to play the CPU.

we connected in a team play game and he wants this to count for our game but I dare anyone to play a team play game 1 vs 1 and say this is playable compared to a regualar game

[quote name='Tanabeo']i just got a friend of mine and worms to join he picked the browns his name is XpG Cheesyman C[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ubernes']Make sure he gets an account here and all that good stuff. Everyone needs to be able to communicate with him. But sounds good.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he definitely needs to join CAG.

I'll add the new players to the OP in the morning, I just got home and am way too tired to do it now. Good to hear we're off to a good start!

Tanabeo - I believe we're playing Week 1. PM me with your availability and we'll set it up.

[quote name='theredworm']we connected in a team play game and he wants this to count for our game but I dare anyone to play a team play game 1 vs 1 and say this is playable compared to a regualar game[/QUOTE]

If someone thinks of a better idea I'm all for.

[quote name='styylesclash']CAG: styylesclash
XBL: styylesclash[/QUOTE]

Welcome. Feel free to pick a team!

Open teams:
Browns
Dolphins
Redskins
Seahawks
Cardinals

so when I first got my internet/router set up at my new place my xbox was coming up as open nat, after the troubles in game lately I decided to dive in and take a look and my xbox now says my nat is moderate

I'm clueless when it comes to adjusting things on routers, anyone able to break it down for me dummy style, I tried googling my router but it's all greek to me

charter internet through a linksys e1000 router

edit: nevermind found a good walkthrough on xbox.com and now seem to have an open nat for the time being

gb is yours showing open? we need to try and connect again to see if I fixed it on my end or maybe if you need to tweak your router a bit or if madden is being a prick

Man NFC West is pretty lame at the moment (no offense to the new guy...the only other guy in my division). I looked at my schedule though and it looks like I still have some pretty solid games so I might just stick with the 49ers anyway. I play the entire NFC South and AFC west...which gives me match-ups against Venom, Cru, Matt Young, siradam, mog, Deuce, BigAT, and Doom. I'm thinking about switching to the Browns though...gonna have to compare rosters/schedules and probably sleep on this one.

Edit: Nevermind someone took the Browns already...49ers it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MasterAwesome']
Edit: Nevermind someone took the Browns already...49ers it is.[/QUOTE]

..Who took the Browns? No one posted in the thread saying that they took them. I see them owned by gamertag "XpG CheesyMan C". Anyone know who that is?

Edit: Way too early in the morning for me to think rationally. Not only is there a post on the last page but I even responded to it last night. But yeah, make sure he joins CAG and checks in here.

Only 4 teams left, let's try and fill those!

Remaining Week 1 games (status)

Vikings-Saints (We'll need someone to sub in for Azu until he gets back)
Dolphins-Bills (Need a sub for the Dolphins)
Colts-Texans (Playing tonight)
Lions-Bears (Being played sometime today)
Falcons-Steelers
Browns-Bucs
Bengals-Patriots
Raiders-Titans
49ers-Seahawks (Need a sub for the Seahawks)
Cardinals-Rams (Need a sub for the Cardinals)
Packers-Eagles (Hopefully redworm fixed the connection issue and this can be played)
Cowboys-Redskins (Need a sub for the Redskins)
Ravens-Jets
Chargers-Chiefs

If any of you has a friend who's joining, it might be a good idea to reserve one of these teams for them.

Barring anyone else joining up right now, we'll need 5 subs (Vikings, Dolphins, Seahawks, Cardinals, Redskins) for this week. Since no one has records yet to make fair matches, I'll take the first 5 people who volunteer to sub in. Two criteria: You can't sub for someone in your own division, and you can't sub in for someone playing a team in your division (I'm more flexible on this one).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Superstar']Looking to get in Cowboys\Redskins game early today if anyone is willing to sub.[/QUOTE]

Anyone around who can fill in?

[quote name='theredworm']so when I first got my internet/router set up at my new place my xbox was coming up as open nat, after the troubles in game lately I decided to dive in and take a look and my xbox now says my nat is moderate

I'm clueless when it comes to adjusting things on routers, anyone able to break it down for me dummy style, I tried googling my router but it's all greek to me

charter internet through a linksys e1000 router

edit: nevermind found a good walkthrough on xbox.com and now seem to have an open nat for the time being

gb is yours showing open? we need to try and connect again to see if I fixed it on my end or maybe if you need to tweak your router a bit or if madden is being a prick[/QUOTE]
My Nat is strict, I've tried many times to change it but I'm pretty sure my internet service provider (century link) blocked opening your Nat or something. I've been meaning to call them and ask. If you did open your nat then we should have no trouble playing. I should be available in about in hour, but don't hold me to that.

[quote name='Appleinthetree']Ea servers are down.......damn[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Doom and I just got booted from our scrim as well. EA sucks.

I guess just try later guys.

bv, i'm looking to play my game (the saints) today! Huzzah. Who wants to sub?

Also, i'll sub for the 4 remaining teams (or a single one of them) if those users all wish to play today (ubernes kind of has me on a subbing streak in the main league...i'm used to flying to different cities every hour on the hour;D)

[quote name='theredworm']hearing that yours is strict that makes sense when you said you have this issue a lot then[/QUOTE]

I can play now.

[quote name='siradam134']bv, i'm looking to play my game (the saints) today! Huzzah. Who wants to sub?

Also, i'll sub for the 4 remaining teams (or a single one of them) if those users all wish to play today (ubernes kind of has me on a subbing streak in the main league...i'm used to flying to different cities every hour on the hour;D)[/QUOTE]

I can sub as the vikings.

Alright, subs:

silentghost - Vikings
appleinthetree- Redskins
siradam - Dolphins, Seahawks, or Cards

I'd prefer each person only subs once a week, but if no one else wants to you can do more than one. For now play whichever of those opponents contacts you first.

I can sub too after today. I have to go out for Christmas stuff with the GF today.

I get to watch the Bears game and then I'm at her mercy for the rest of the day.

If the Niners, Rams, or Bills are around I can sub in for one of their opponents this afternoon, assuming the servers are back up.

edit: scratch that, seems other people called those other teams? well if the Rams are around I can fill in as the Cards.

[quote name='kayholiday']im trying to get in the league but the madden servers are down,ill try again in a hour[/QUOTE]

i can play before 4pm and after 8pm today. When u get set up, shoot me a XBL message or text Cru and he'll relay the message

[quote name='gbpackers94']My Nat is strict, I've tried many times to change it but I'm pretty sure my internet service provider (century link) blocked opening your Nat or something. I've been meaning to call them and ask. If you did open your nat then we should have no trouble playing. I should be available in about in hour, but don't hold me to that.[/QUOTE]

That's weird since I have been able to connect with you no problem , but haven't been able to connect with some others. My NAT is open.

As for Chargers vs. Chiefs, I just sent Ramesu a PM.

next time...i want a sub that's not going to put up 80 points on me. no offense to sir felgar. but i'm done. this is ridiculous.

bread's done
Back