CAG Madden 11 League 2 - Season 2! Week 10 Deadline Sat night. TEAMS OPEN!

venom takes the Falcons. kayholiday is on the clock.

15. kayholiday - ON THE CLOCK
16. bv
17. ramesu
18. deuce
19. zurezo

kay hasn't been on since yesterday afternoon.. Anyone have any objections if I go ahead and make my pick so I can set up the league and people can start joining? I'm relatively sure I'm not taking the top rated team available..

[quote name='augmog']hey this is xbl gamertag mog3526 can I get into this league?[/QUOTE]

Definitely. Gotta put you at the end of the draft list though since we've already started.

[quote name='augmog']damn ok lol all I want is the broncos lol[/QUOTE]

Gotta pick a different team than you use in the other franchise.

[quote name='Doomtime']Hmm NFC north bv, Lions still there...hmmmm[/QUOTE]

Don't you even think about it.

[quote name='Doomtime']Hmm NFC north bv, Lions still there...hmmmm[/QUOTE]

I still have no idea who Im gonna take.

[quote name='theredworm']bv want to update the OP with the teams maybe so it's easier for people to see who is available[/QUOTE]

I have been. :D

League name: CAGFL3
password: abc123

Current order:

1. darth - Patriots
2. pacer - Colts
3. gregthomas - Jets
4. Matt - Chargers
5. redworm - Packers
6. siradam - Saints
7. lexxon - Giants
8. superstar - Cowboys
9. gbpackers - Eagles
10. appleinthetree - Steelers
11. azu - Vikings
12. steggy - Ravens
13. silentghost - Bills
14. venom - Falcons
15. kayholiday - Titans
16. bv - Bears
17. ramesu - Chiefs
18. deuce - Raiders
19. zurezo - ON THE CLOCK
20. cru
21. masterawesome
22. ubernes
23. doomtime
24. bigat
25. tanabe
26. augmog

See OP for available teams.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Zurezo']I still have no idea who Im gonna take.[/QUOTE]

Me either. I figured the Bills would fall to me, but lots of good teams still available. I like all the teams in the AFC South (sorry Pacer! :D). I wouldn't mind playing BV twice a year as the Lions too. Lots of interesting options!

[quote name='ubernes'] I wouldn't mind playing BV twice a year as the Lions too. Lots of interesting options![/QUOTE]

Everyone wants a piece. :D

Looking at the available teams, I'd agree those AFC South ones are looking pretty good, especially the Titans (I believe this update was before they docked Young major ratings points and they also already have Moss). It was between them or the Bears for me, but I wanted to try a new team and I played the Titans last year.

[quote name='theredworm']doh, was too lazy to look after shoveling snow all morning[/QUOTE]

No worries. ;)

[quote name='ubernes']Me either. I figured the Bills would fall to me, but lots of good teams still available. I like all the teams in the AFC South (sorry Pacer! :D). I wouldn't mind playing BV twice a year as the Lions too. Lots of interesting options![/QUOTE]

Same here I wanted the Bills! Im not gonna stress and just look when it's my turn. I have it down to 3 teams

[quote name='ubernes']Kay is picking in the next 20 mins. So be on your toes whoever is after him![/QUOTE]

It's Ramesu, and he PMed me his picks so we're good there. Deuce is after, then Zurezo.

[quote name='gbpackers94']Why does everyone want the bills?[/QUOTE]

I dunno if I would say everyone wants them, but I figured with what I would be looking at when it came my turn that they would be available and given the options I wanted to play as them, if only for their awesome throwback jerseys.

I'll be using the throwback Packer jerseys every week.
2010PackersThrowbackAlternate.jpg

so excited they are wearing them tomorrow against the 49ers

[quote name='ubernes']I dunno if I would say everyone wants them, but I figured with what I would be looking at when it came my turn that they would be available and given the options I wanted to play as them, if only for their awesome throwback jerseys.[/QUOTE]

Thats super funny because throwbacks was a part of the reason I wanted them too. And lets not forget...

Steve%2BJohnson%2B-%2BJames%2BMcCoy-Buffalo%2BNews.jpg

[quote name='theredworm']I'll be using the throwback Packer jerseys every week.
2010PackersThrowbackAlternate.jpg

so excited they are wearing them tomorrow against the 49ers[/QUOTE]

Those are pretty cool jerseys. I look forward to seeing the backs of them as I watch your corners try and chase Hester and Knox up the field twice a year.

Snap. :D

[quote name='Zurezo']

Steve%2BJohnson%2B-%2BJames%2BMcCoy-Buffalo%2BNews.jpg
[/QUOTE]

steve-johnson-tweet.jpg

Ramesu takes the Chiefs.

Deuce is on the clock:

18. deuce - ON THE CLOCK
19. zurezo
20. cru
21. masterawesome
22. ubernes

[quote name='bvharris']Ramesu takes the Chiefs.

Deuce is on the clock:

18. deuce - ON THE CLOCK
19. zurezo
20. cru
21. masterawesome
22. ubernes[/QUOTE]

dammit Rames... i'll take the Raiders

League name: CAGFL3
password: abc123

Current order:

1. darth - Patriots
2. pacer - Colts
3. gregthomas - Jets
4. Matt - Chargers
5. redworm - Packers
6. siradam - Saints
7. lexxon - Giants
8. superstar - Cowboys
9. gbpackers - Eagles
10. appleinthetree - Steelers
11. azu - Vikings
12. steggy - Ravens
13. silentghost - Bills
14. venom - Falcons
15. kayholiday - Titans
16. bv - Bears
17. ramesu - Chiefs
18. deuce - Raiders
19. zurezo - Texans
20. cru - Bengals
21. masterawesome - 49ers
22. ubernes - Jags
23. doomtime - Bucs
24. bigat - ON THE CLOCK
25. tanabe
26. augmog

See OP for available teams.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whew looks like I got on just in time...I ended up sleeping (hibernating) from midnight to 1:00 p.m. today. Alright I'm gonna send you a PM once I figure this shiz out...

[quote name='bvharris']Shit, I'm sorry dude. Did you want one of the teams that was already picked? You would have had second pick.[/QUOTE]

Like I said to ubernes, you guys had no way of knowing. That's silly that we can't check previous seasons' standings on the site, but that's how it was last year as well.

Thanks for the gesture, regardless, but I'm cool with San Diego. Green Bay's the only team I'm a fan of, but I watch the Chargers since they're the "local" team, and I tend to run a pass heavy offense, so they seemed like a good choice.

[quote name='theredworm']oh lord maybe the pack was a bad choice[/QUOTE]

Why is that? Just curious.

[quote name='Matt Young']
Thanks for the gesture, regardless, but I'm cool with San Diego. Green Bay's the only team I'm a fan of, but I watch the Chargers since they're the "local" team, and I tend to run a pass heavy offense, so they seemed like a good choice..[/QUOTE]

I can attest to that. Offense won't be a problem.

[quote name='Matt Young']
Why is that? Just curious.[/QUOTE]

I think he meant because Doom and uber were joking (or not) about following me into the NFC North by taking the Lions.

Ubernes takes the Jags.

Doom, you're up buddy. Down to the last 4.

23. doomtime - ON THE CLOCK
24. bigat
25. tanabe
26. augmog

[quote name='bvharris']
I think he meant because Doom and uber were joking (or not) about following me into the NFC North by taking the Lions.[/QUOTE]

^this

I sent tanabeo a message on xbl to let him know to check in soon that he'd be picking his team soon (he's my friend on xbl)

[quote name='gbpackers94']Mike vick is only 85- whaaaaaaaat.[/QUOTE]

We talked about this earlier in the thread and I mentioned Vick specifically, haha. Online Franchise is still on the Week 9 roster update. It sucks, but not much we can do unfortunately.

bread's done
Back