CAG NFL Season Discussion

Ken Whisenhunt has been fired as coach of the Titans.
Yup...Wiz lasted only 23 games, compiling a 3-20 record, lol. Jesus H. Christ. I don't even know where to place blame anymore. I mean, his playcalling was pretty atrocious, but it's not like I expect the team to just magically start winning with Mike Mularkey taking over. A bad team is a bad team. The best Mularkey could do is maybe have a better understanding of using what you've got instead of trying to force what you've got to be what you want.

Mariota is supposed to be back on Sunday. So, that could make enough of a difference to make people think "See what happens when you get rid of a bad coach!" But he also has to avoid taking hits. The Saints defense is nothing like Houston's, so that should help. But the Titans of the past several years have been incredible underachievers. Placing that 100% on the coach just isn't fair. But I'm sure the players were getting sick of losing and therefore sick of Whisenhunt, so it's a move that had to be made.

It's like an old person trying to play a video game. They're just pressing buttons for no reason, hoping something different will happen, lol. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Arian Foster last week and this week it's Le'Veon Bell and Keenan Allen.  Major casualties.  I'll be lucky if I pull out another fantasy win this year.

Someone's happy!

temp151103_vernonarrival_11--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

And what Cam did with the ball after having to go get it.

https://twitter.com/Panthers/status/663429194991407104

Gotta say, I'm kind of happy for Carolina this year.

Titans beat the Saints in OT. Mike Mularkey now only has two less wins than Ken Whisenhunt did in his entire tenure, lol. Great game for Mariota, and that final playcall was beautiful. Tricked the entire Saints defense and had them all moving the wrong way. Hell of a touch pass from Marcus too.

And most importantly, no sacks allowed. Not bad Tennessee. It's about damn time you showed some fight.

Titans beat the Saints in OT. Mike Mularkey now only has two less wins than Ken Whisenhunt did in his entire tenure, lol. Great game for Mariota, and that final playcall was beautiful. Tricked the entire Saints defense and had them all moving the wrong way. Hell of a touch pass from Marcus too.

And most importantly, no sacks allowed. Not bad Tennessee. It's about damn time you showed some fight.
Im thinking when they got rid of Locker the team started to improve. Good to see the Titans winning a few. I wish they would figure out there RB situation. Just use Andrews all the time

Well you start firing people in the AFC South and it seems to work. Colts win over the number one defense. Though that same defense literally gave the game away at the end. Naturally, I will take the win anyway.

Titans win. Think maybe Houston might want to think about firing someone? Couldn't hurt, right?

Twice in the last 3 years Denver went into Indy with a perfect record and came out with a loss.

Indy was desperate and the Broncs gave the game away

And then they go back to what they've been doing all year. Costly mistakes at the absolute worst time of the game.

And I thought the Packers and Cowboys were embarrassing today. Dumervil, what the hell were you doing!?

EDIT: Peyton breaks the record and then throws 4 INT before getting benched. Wow.

And I thought the Packers and Cowboys were embarrassing today. Dumervil, what the hell were you doing!?

EDIT: Peyton breaks the record and then throws 4 INT before getting benched. Wow.
Torn Plantar Facia, Possible cracked ribs, and sore shoulder... no excuses, but he is not himself. Jake Plummer talks a lot locally ont he radio and such. Said Manning's very first throw he under threw badly, said he knew then something wasn't right with manning. After the news of the injuries came out, said it made complete sense.

I think Manning will be out minimum of two weeks, which means no Manning vs Brady. They are going to try and get Manning to 100% before he plays again.

This NFL season has sucked hard. At least I won an NFL pick'em on my first try last week. Got myself a PS4 with the winnings.

I never knew Peyton was a sick fuck until today.

"In 1996 while attending the University of Tennessee, Manning, while being examined by a female trainer, pulled down his shorts and sat on the trainer's face. He proceeded to rub his rectum and testicles on the woman's face until she was able to free herself from him"

Didn't know that either. Though it doesn't surprise me. He was always in downtown Indy trying to pick up the freshly 21-year olds at the bars. Anytime you would see him downtown he gave a very skeevy vibe.

This NFL season has sucked hard. At least I won an NFL pick'em on my first try last week. Got myself a PS4 with the winnings.

I never knew Peyton was a sick fuck until today.

"In 1996 while attending the University of Tennessee, Manning, while being examined by a female trainer, pulled down his shorts and sat on the trainer's face. He proceeded to rub his rectum and testicles on the woman's face until she was able to free herself from him"
I think she sued him and Tennessee which they later reached a settlement. He later got in trouble again because he wrote something about it in a book, part of the settlement was not to talk about it. The story was that he pulled down his pants and put his butt on her face probably to be funny in front of his other teammate but in doing so he also got his balls in her face too. I don't think he meant to put his balls in her face, just his ass, like that is any better but that was when he was young. Still pretty messed up though considering the lady career at Tennessee was pretty much done after that.

I don't think he's the same immature person today or at least I don't hope so, but who knows.

Maybe, but maybe he is a notorious face sitter and now he has hush money so he skips the lawsuit.

Still, you got to be some kind of bro to put your ass on someone's face. Still creepy and I still can't believe I never heard about this before. I've been telling everybody.

Man, that was a pyrrhic victory today. Tucker missed two more 50+ yard Field Goals, Forsett has a broken arm, and now Flacco is out for the year. This terrible season just got worse.

I guess this means the Ravens are going to London next year.

Rams gotta Ram.... They always find a way to lose. This would otherwise be Fisher's last year as coach, but I suspect Kronke will give him a raise.

Man, that was a pyrrhic victory today. Tucker missed two more 50+ yard Field Goals, Forsett has a broken arm, and now Flacco is out for the year. This terrible season just got worse.

I guess this means the Ravens are going to London next year.
Once tomorrow rolls around Forsett and Flacco will be put on IR that'll put them at 17 total IR players. They already had the most in the league, let's just pile on. Dear lord.

I've been watching the Ravens, just not much to post about except Aiken being the lone shining point of the offense. Beyond that haven't had much a desire to watch the rest of the games each week. Losing bets left and right.

Then there's my Rams... Who are competing to leave town even though the city of St Louis just committed themselves to paying for a second stadium in 20 years even though the Rams only have had 4 winning seasons during their entire existence in St Louis.

I have to say that the talk show reactions to the Peyton/HGH thing have been hilariously mind-numbing.

Ditka, you used to be so awesome.

bread's done
Back