CAG PS3 Unreal Tournament 3 Night [On Indefinite Hold]

[quote name='bmachine']Just imported and unpacked Campgrounds without incident. Played a quick me-against-myself game, too and it ran flawlessly.[/quote]

Who won!?!?! :lol:

Anyway, I'm ready! To lose!

Campgrounds keeps freezing my game, I have to exit and go back.

I've been playing with it trying to get it to work for so long I didn't have time for any other maps, but I did get the mutator.

Sorry about bailing early. I had some errands to take care of.

The two rounds I was in was pretty fun. I picked it up a notch on the second map once I got the rust off a bit. Will definitely be there next week for hopefully the entire run.

Couldn't play anymore, got motion sick as hell. I can usually handle FPS.

Edit: I think it was the exhaust from my 60 gig that made me sick.
vomit3.gif

Had to bail out a little early, but man those were some good games. I'm glad I made time for it!

In TDM is it set to team speak only (I'm assuming yes)?

[quote name='johnnypark']In TDM is it set to team speak only (I'm assuming yes)?[/quote]

Yes you are correct.

Also, where the fuck did you learn to use that rockect launcher. Insane! :hot:

Good games guys! Glad I rebought this. :)

I have to host a conference call at 7am, so I'm trying to be a responsible adult and go to bed at a reasonable time. :roll:

That was a lot of fun, though!

Don't know why,but during the deck I was a dude instead of the chick I always am that somewhat annoyed me. The last match was great the 2 on 1 handicap match lol.

gg guys, wow that was a ton of fun. People stayed much longer than the last few weeks. Thanks for a good turnout again and some great / close rounds. Matt you're pretty nasty with that rocket launcher. Randy says you're banned from using it unless you're on our team. j/k jman good games as always.

Again, sorry for the delay on getting the server up and thanks for being patient. What'd everyone think of campgrounds? Should we stick it in our rotation for next week? new map?

I have to host a conference call at 7am, so I'm going to be a responsible adult and go to bed at a reasonable time. :roll:

That was a lot of fun, though! Good games all around. I really like that campgrounds map.

Matt: you're a madman with that freakin' rocketlauncher!

[quote name='StrandedBrit'] Also, where the fuck did you learn to use that rocket launcher. Insane! :hot:
[/quote]

Aim low while predicting where people will be and you'll be blowing people up into bloody chunks in no time. :)

[quote name='StrandedBrit']
Also, where the fuck did you learn to use that rockect launcher. Insane! :hot:

Good games guys! Glad I rebought this. :)[/quote]

[quote name='hone']gg guys, wow that was a ton of fun. People stayed much longer than the last few weeks. Thanks for a good turnout again and some great / close rounds. Matt you're pretty nasty with that rocket launcher. Randy says you're banned from using it unless you're on our team. j/k jman good games as always.

Again, sorry for the delay on getting the server up and thanks for being patient. What'd everyone think of campgrounds? Should we stick it in our rotation for next week? new map?[/quote]

Haha, I'm a bit rusty but once in awhile I get in my niche and I remember I've been playing UT for 8 years. Still adjusting to the dual analogs, though. What control scheme is everyone else using?

I didn't get to play campgrounds until the very end of the match, so I don't really have an opinion on it yet. But, at least it's working now, so I'm down for having it again.

Good times, good times!

[quote name='johnnypark']Haha, I'm a bit rusty but once in awhile I get in my niche and I remember I've been playing UT for 8 years. Still adjusting to the dual analogs, though. What control scheme is everyone else using?

I didn't get to play campgrounds until the very end of the match, so I don't really have an opinion on it yet. But, at least it's working now, so I'm down for having it again.

Good times, good times![/QUOTE]

I use a mouse/kb when my mouse decides to work or else I use my ps3 controller. If you have a spare mouse/kb lying around you can hook it up matt.

Thomas glad you could finally make it to one of these.

[quote name='jman619']Don't know why,but during the deck I was a dude instead of the chick I always am that somewhat annoyed me. The last match was great the 2 on 1 handicap match lol.[/QUOTE]

I get confused b/c so many people use jester. We need new skins!

Also, are we up for a Friday UT3 night around 9:30/10? SB you can host that one if you want. I can get you the server settings if you need help. Would you want to do more TDM or CTF on Fri / Mon?

[quote name='hone']I use a mouse/kb when my mouse decides to work or else I use my ps3 controller. If you have a spare mouse/kb lying around you can hook it up matt.
[/quote]

Eh, I would, but I have tendonitis, so part of my original incentive for getting UT3 on the PS3 (and now, Orange Box was well) is to be able to play it with a controller. As much as I'd prefer M/KB I'd regret it later.

[quote name='hone']
Also, are we up for a Friday UT3 night around 9:30/10? SB you can host that one if you want. I can get you the server settings if you need help. Would you want to do more TDM or CTF on Fri / Mon?[/quote]

I might be out Friday night, I just started a new full time job, so I'd like to think I'll be out having fun around that time :)

But I do like team games. They offer a little more strategy and potential for communication, versus the giant free-for-alls. CTF is fun as well, but I think if we do that then everyone needs to have a headset.

[quote name='hone']I get confused b/c so many people use jester. We need new skins!

Also, are we up for a Friday UT3 night around 9:30/10? SB you can host that one if you want. I can get you the server settings if you need help. Would you want to do more TDM or CTF on Fri / Mon?[/quote]

If we get the turnout I think one more TDM would be OK. We should see how many are able to turn up ...

those were fun games. sorry I could only play a few, I got called by the wife to eat at the table. but before she laid down the law, she did ask why I kept letting Hone kill me so much, and if it was possible for me to kill him or not...nice!

and i still need to figure out if my mic is working or not. i think everything is set up, but i never hear anything...

[quote name='ecmazza']those were fun games. sorry I could only play a few, I got called by the wife to eat at the table. but before she laid down the law, she did ask why I kept letting Hone kill me so much, and if it was possible for me to kill him or not...nice!

and i still need to figure out if my mic is working or not. i think everything is set up, but i never hear anything...[/QUOTE]

It's ok, good times all around. SB's wife said, "shit what you playing? that looks like fun!"

we can test your mic out sometime if you want.

Can we get a headcount for people interested in playing on Friday? If not sb and I are just going to do some 4 man coop campaign action.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']Didn't you hear the man! HEAD COUNT!

Game on in 1 hour, more or less. Is anyone other than myself and hone going to turn up?[/quote]

What the crap on a friday night? What happen to the monday thing? lol

[quote name='jman619']What the crap on a friday night? What happen to the monday thing? lol[/QUOTE]Games are on Monday too. Just that hone wants to have another UT3 night.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Games are on Monday too. Just that hone wants to have another UT3 night.[/quote]

I play it almost every night that is understandable. Friday is the worst night for me although I will be there anyway,but for how long I don't know...

don't sweat it, if Friday doesn't work out we'll try another night or just can it. SB and I might just do some coop campaign if no one else shows.

gg guys, some nice rounds. I felt a little off tonight. More people showed up than I thought. Thanks for hosting SB. I'll have to walk you through it sometime.

[quote name='hone']gg guys, some nice rounds. I felt a little off tonight. More people showed up than I thought. Thanks for hosting SB. I'll have to walk you through it sometime.[/quote]

I felt off to. It was nice though. I didn't hear anyone on a mic lol.

Damn it I tried to follow Hone's invite but it wouldn't let me enter a password. The server didn't show up on the search either. So I ran off to play CAG WarHawk.

If we play in the future, can we try the map "NoWhere". I am still pretty pleased with the "Camping Grounds 2K8" it is nostalgic.

Here is a clip of "NoWhere":

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Voc4R5yLTM&fmt=6[/media]

sorry about that, hmmm. We might try to do an open night on Fri (no password on the server) see if we can get a nice big game going. Might be an opportunity to try some CTF/vCTF/Warfare as well. Custom maps might not go over so well.

We can definitely try NoWhere as a future map. Not sure when I should add a new map to the mix. I feel like everyone just got campgrounds, so I might wait on it for a week or two.

[quote name='MaxDense']I could barely hear StrandedBrit. Could anyone hear me?[/quote]

I could hear you at the beginning of the game, before anyone showed up.

Maybe I shoud turn my mic vol up.

[quote name='PocariSweat']If we play in the future, can we try the map "NoWhere". I am still pretty pleased with the "Camping Grounds 2K8" it is nostalgic.

Here is a clip of "NoWhere":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Voc4R5yLTM&fmt=6[/quote]

That looks pretty cool...I may have to download that one.

How do you get it to stay in 3rd person view for the entire game?

[quote name='bmachine']That looks pretty cool...I may have to download that one.

How do you get it to stay in 3rd person view for the entire game?[/QUOTE]

the mod is called "action Cam".

Who's up for tonight? Anything special I need to download?

[quote name='PocariSweat']the mod is called "action Cam".[/quote]

That rocks. I want. Thanks!

bread's done
Back