* Big Surf Island DLC
* Cops and Robbers DLC
* Boost Special Collection DLC
* Toy Cars Collection DLC
* Legendary Cars Collection DLC
* Time Savers Pack DLC

$15 via Paypal gift. PM me for detail.

*** PLAYSTATION MOVE GROUP ***

I was wondering if anyone was interested in forming up a group devoted to Playstation Move games. We picked up two move controllers and the eye during Gamestops sale and are looking to expand our game collection.

Possible titles include:
Planet Minigolf $10
Tumble $10
Beat Sketcher $10
Auditorium $10

To get all four would be $8 each with five members. Let me know if you are interested, I thought I would give it a try before I start to buy them.

Anyone have the Black Ops Zombie maps or know if they're sharable? I'll pay $10 paypal for a spot if anyone does.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Don't pay $12. That's ridiculous. People will give it to you for $6 AT MOST. Me and lots of others got it for $4 per share which is what it's worth.

[quote name='scarhawk']^ Don't pay $12. That's ridiculous. People will give it to you for $6 AT MOST. Me and lots of others got it for $4 per share which is what it's worth.[/QUOTE]
ok I dont know what its worth haha I just want it asap. I'll still pay $10 for it though if anyone can get me in tonight.

[quote name='ShockandAww']ok I dont know what its worth haha I just want it asap. I'll still pay $10 for it though if anyone can get me in tonight.[/QUOTE]
if i didnt love shi nu numa and der reise id jump all over this

PS3 3 Game Share
PixelJunk Racers 2nd Lap – $3.49 sale price; $6.99 regular price
Joe Danger – $7.49 sale price; $14.99 regular price
Bomberman Ultra - $4.99 temporary price drop

3 titles for a share price of only $3.20!!! ($16/5)

1# Just2Dirty
2# AKmgmer
3#
4#
5#

Hey, to any of you gameshare hosting experts, wondering if you'd be willing to help add some knowledge and insight to the thread.

We just fumbled through the proper way to setup a host account. I think this would be a great thing to add to the OP, and MillerTime2523 is willing to add it in if somebody is willing to author it.

Would love to see best practices on how to setup a host account. From the account setup (avoiding taxes) to distributing account info. Also seen a few posts regarding limits on the number of accounts you can host and those you can attach your CC to. All that would be great to capture in a "how-to". Any volunteers?

Not a hosting guru but I do know a few things bout hosting.

Step-by-step guide:

1) Create a dummy email account

2) Create a dummy PSN account

PRO TIP:
Put your address to Portland, Oregon (no tax) as for the specific address, Google 'starbucks Portland' and you'll get it.

3) Add your CC to the dummy account and purchase the agreed upon game.

PRO TIP:
Receive all the payment first before buying the game. Though it might slow the process down, it will keep you safe.

4) REMOVE YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
PRO TIP:
Don't even think about forgetting this step.

5) Share the game with your CAG buddies.

Gamesharing 101
1) Never change the password for the account so that the others could sell it in the future when they do no need it anymore.

2) When sending payment (via paypal I'm assuming), always type in your CAG username in the accompanying message.

3) You can only have a maximum of 16 user accounts in your PS3 and thus, only have a maximum of 15 game share accounts (15 plus your main account = 16). Deleting a user account will free up one of the 16 slots available for your PS3.

4) Only 5 people can 'share' a PSN account (You and 4 others)

Last edited by a moderator:
"3) You can only have a maximum of 16 accounts in your ps3 (maximum of 15 game share accounts excluding your main account). "

Do you mean ps3 user accounts or psn accounts? If I were to deactivate one in the future would it free up an account I used; say I have 5 and I deactivated 1 of them will that me I have only used 4 accounts?
Did not know this info, so thanks.

[quote name='dejeckt']"3) You can only have a maximum of 16 accounts in your ps3 (maximum of 15 game share accounts excluding your main account). "

Do you mean ps3 user accounts or psn accounts? If I were to deactivate one in the future would it free up an account I used; say I have 5 and I deactivated 1 of them will that me I have only used 4 accounts?
Did not know this info, so thanks.[/QUOTE]

PS3 user accounts. If you created a new user that isn't linked to a PSN account, it still takes up a slot in your 16 users. You can theoretically have unlimited amount of PSN accounts linked to one console, but you can only have 16 users at one time. You need to have the user on your console with the PSN account linked in order to play the games on that PSN account. So if you run out of room, you can always delete a user to free up room, but you lose the ability to play games from that account. You can always add this user back onto your PS3 at a later date. This is NOT the same as deactivating the account, since your console is still tied to that account. In order to allow someone else to access the account, you need to deactivate the account.

I don't know if that makes sense, but let me know if you need further explanation?

[quote name='dejeckt']"3) You can only have a maximum of 16 accounts in your ps3 (maximum of 15 game share accounts excluding your main account). "

yes 16 user accounts -1 for your main account

[quote name='Just2Dirty']iwarboY: your inbox is full man, but I would be keen lol.[/QUOTE]
oops !! lol , thanks.. deleting inbox messages now. Thanks !

Will message you shortly:)

Sorry about that, I meant PS3 User accounts. And since the PS accounts are associated with a PS3 user account, you can only have a maximum of 15 gameshares.

And yes, once you delete a user account, you'll be able to free up one of the 16 slots. However, you won't be able to play any games associated with the PSN ID that's associated with the user account.

You can technically have more than 15 game shares but you have to delete the user account and just add it back whenever you want to play the games.

@ kataztrophik, bunk22, bastiartadi -
Thanks for the info I got it now, keep on forgetting that activation/deactivation is tied to the system. Crap gotta delete random user accounts I have (for local multiplayer purposes).

Selling Shares for

PM with e-mail for PayPal receipt and I'll get back to you ASAP

For sale or trade (up for anything, PM with offers)
Game Share of Sam & Max Full Season
Game Share of Red Faction Guerrilla
Game Share of Anarchy Rush Hour
Game Share of Burnout Paradise/BF1943
Game Share of Dead Space Ignition
Game Share of BF1943/BFBC2 Onslaught Mode/BFBC2 Specact Bundle

Medal of Honor Online Pass Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 VIP Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode/Battlefield 1943 Bundle Voucher
Blur Dodge Viper ACR Unlock Code
Dante's Inferno Dark Forest DLC Code
Saboteur Midnight Show DLC Code
Final Fantasy XIII Registration Code for FFXIV Bonus Item

-------------
CoD: Classic (has platnium) - $3.
-----------------

PS3 3 Game Share
PixelJunk Racers 2nd Lap – $3.49 sale price; $6.99 regular price
Joe Danger – $7.49 sale price; $14.99 regular price
Bomberman Ultra - $4.99 temporary price drop

3 titles for a share price of only $3.20!!! ($16/5)

1# Just2Dirty
2# AKmgmer
3#
4#
5#

[quote name='vonoliveramora']selling my deathspank 1 share. bought it 3 bux so selling it for the same price. 3 bux. pm[/QUOTE]

Just a FYI, Deathspank is on sale for 7.49 right now, so most people probably won't want to spend double to get a share at the moment.

Does anyone know if it is possible to gameshare the DLC from Borderlands Game of the Year edition? I assume it would be possible since the game comes with redeemable codes. Would you go through the same process as a regular gameshare (i.e. make a separate account for the DLC, username password, etc) or is it not possible to share using redeemable codes?

[quote name='kataztrophik']DLC from Borderlands GOTY can be shared. DLC from Fallout 3 GOTY can NOT be shared, since it is on the disc.[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks for the info. Wasn't sure if it was like one of those locked/1 active user at a time DLCs (Socom I think?). Good to know it's shareable.

[quote name='Just2Dirty']Same question as above but with fallout 3, I bought GOTY edition, hopefully delivered this week. 5 Expansions, any worth to them nowdays?[/QUOTE]

With Fallout 3 DLC you are probably better off with the 360 version because it comes with a second disk of which you can install all of the DLC onto your hard drive. You can then sell the GOTY edition and get a regular edition of the game, but still be able to play all of the DLC on your hard drive. This is assuming you have a 360 though. The PS3 version unfortuneately has all of the content on 1 blu-ray disk so installation is not possible.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Still looking for the Black Ops Zombie maps if anyone has em.[/QUOTE]

same here. i cant imagine Activision making everybody wait months for the Zombie DLC though.

Supposedly Activision wanted to make the Hardened and Prestige Editions actually limited, so they aren't making any more. If that's to be believed, there's a chance they may NEVER release the zombie maps on PS Store. I kinda regret selling my shares for $4 now, since the code still goes for big money on eBay. I still have 3 though, so IDK, may wait to see exactly how limited these maps are.

[quote name='kataztrophik']Supposedly Activision wanted to make the Hardened and Prestige Editions actually limited, so they aren't making any more. If that's to be believed, there's a chance they may NEVER release the zombie maps on PS Store. I kinda regret selling my shares for $4 now, since the code still goes for big money on eBay. I still have 3 though, so IDK, may wait to see exactly how limited these maps are.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I said I'd pay $12 for a spot yesterday and someone said that was way too high but theyre selling for a ridiculous price at the moment. Anywhere from $50 - $70 now on ebay.

[quote name='eth3real']Magic: The Gathering Duels of the Planeswalkers
Expansion Pack 1
Expansion Pack 2
Expansion Pack 3

Total cost $25/5 = $5/share

1. eth3real (host)
2. vonoliveremora
3. iwarboy
4. evantrees
5. wiinet

Update: I'll be back home tomorrow, will set this up then.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for hosting Eth3eal , very much appreciated !
Downloaded:D

[quote name='ShockandAww']Yeah I said I'd pay $12 for a spot yesterday and someone said that was way too high but theyre selling for a ridiculous price at the moment. Anywhere from $50 - $70 now on ebay.[/QUOTE]

there actually are people who are selling the code for 70 which is lame. i'd like to meet the person who's selling and buying for kicks.

then there are people who are auctioning off the codes..which makes my stomach less disgusted because this is actually fair and the smarter thing to do.
those codes won't go higher than $25 at auction. i'd be totally surprised if they did.
so basically, if you're willing to shell out $12 on a ' share '
..purchasing the entire code ' 5 shares ' would be the more profitable option. plus, other CAG's could have the option/access to purchase these shares.

[quote name='iwarboY']there actually are people who are selling the code for 70 which is lame. i'd like to meet the person who's selling and buying for kicks.

then there are people who are auctioning off the codes..which makes my stomach less disgusted because this is actually fair and the smarter thing to do.
those codes won't go higher than $25 at auction. i'd be totally surprised if they did.
so basically, if you're willing to shell out $12 on a ' share '
..purchasing the entire code ' 5 shares ' would be the more profitable option. plus, other CAG's could have the option/access to purchase these shares.[/QUOTE]

I shared my zombie maps for $4 a share, but given the option between selling the code for like 70 bucks or sharing it and getting $16 back...I think I'd have to be greedy and go for the 70 bucks. That's an entire game you could get with that extra money, and as much as I'd like to help out other CAG's looking for the maps, 60 bucks is a hard thing to pass up...

I don't blame the sellers, because the codes would only sell if people are willing to pay that much for them. I only blame myself for not snatching up a couple more copies of the Hardened Editions when I had the chance to =p

[quote name='eth3real']although the hardened edition is sold out online, there are still loads of copies at all major brick & mortar locations in my area..[/QUOTE]

Really? 2 days after release, my brother in law assigned me the duty of getting a copy of the Hardened Edition for my nephew. I went to 10 different stores and only found ONE copy, which I regretfully bought at MSRP. Since then, I've seen Prestige Editions but never any Hardened Editions. If I were you, I'd buy a couple at stores that have extended holiday return policies and hold on to them. Prices may go up even more with Xmas coming up

[quote name='Organization_XIII']Still looking for a spot in a Borderlands DLC Gameshare.[/QUOTE]

Guess I'll start a gameshare for it then. Selling shares for $8 paypal (includes all 4 DLC packs). Let me know if you are interested.

Borderlands Complete DLC Pack

1. antlp89 (Host)

$8 paypal gift per share. PM me if you are interested.

[quote name='kataztrophik']Really? 2 days after release, my brother in law assigned me the duty of getting a copy of the Hardened Edition for my nephew. I went to 10 different stores and only found ONE copy, which I regretfully bought at MSRP. Since then, I've seen Prestige Editions but never any Hardened Editions. If I were you, I'd buy a couple at stores that have extended holiday return policies and hold on to them. Prices may go up even more with Xmas coming up[/QUOTE]

yea i might grab a few to pay off my copy

Heard back from everyone in the dead nation group I'm hosting, save for ninjadog I believe. Ninjadog let me know if your keeping your last slot for dead nation.

I'm pm everyone else with the pay info tonight and rest of details for tomorrow, so check your boxes and keep them clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back