CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='RancidQweef']Oh Where art thou Dungeon Hunter...?

I have 3 Arcana Heart shares left[/QUOTE]

I have dungeon hunter alliance but it is on my main

Anyone interested in a share of MtG 2011+expansions, Outland, Beyond Good and Evil, Scott Pilgrim and another $30 of new/upcoming games? ($80 total, on sale for $10 per person) The remaining $30 can be voted upon once we have 5 members.

1. xanchui
2. themightypencil

Also selling a share of infamous + Motorstorm 3d Rift + Planet MiniGolf + WipeOut HD/Fury + LittleBigPlanet ($8 or best offer)

[quote name='bjstucker']I have dungeon hunter alliance but it is on my main[/QUOTE]

ahhh cmon dude, mwe def need to work something out here....why does it make a diff what account it on...hook a fellow gamer up and AH3 is all yours...are you worried Id take more? Just create A new pass afterwards dude.

Making UC2 GoTY DLC share!

$2.99 a share

1. scarhawk (host)
2. inanim8
3.skylinersx
4.inanim8 2nd share

Just a single slot left - $2.99!

Also Selling 1 Bad Company 2 Vietnam share: $2.49!

Still looking for SSF4 Ultra Costume Pack . Also interested in Hyperdimension Neptunia and Trinity Universe DLC

Also, its quite awesome how quick people can forget things. But whatever i guess ^_^

Selling:

Prototype - $6
Stardrone - $1
CoD Black Ops Escalation DLC (can accommodate multiple slots if you need more than 1) - $3

People have been PM'ing me about Escalation DLC but are not going through with the purchase. Please be sure you want it if you PM me.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Still looking for SSF4 Ultra Costume Pack . Also interested in Hyperdimension Neptunia and Trinity Universe DLC

Also, its quite awesome how quick people can forget things. But whatever i guess ^_^[/QUOTE]

I havent forgot, In fact I remember exactly what I told you...Either way where can I get a list of your games you have again?

[quote name='RancidQweef']I havent forgot, In fact I remember exactly what I told you...Either way where can I get a list of your games you have again?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, i already got AH3. I said i was tired of waiting almost 5 days ago

[quote name='dgwillia006']Sorry, i already got AH3. I said i was tired of waiting almost 5 days ago[/QUOTE]

ok well cool then but no need to be bitter about it dude...as basically I said after I get the games Im seeking, Ill hook you up....Youy didn't want to wait, so be it. Actually there is 1 other dude ima hook up also.

For the record I still have
Escalation DLC
MvC2
WaW map packs 1 and 3
Cod4 variety map pack
All of the Welcome back crap
SF4 costume pack, the first one i Think
]ill and Shuma for MVC DLC
Arcana Hearts 3 and perhaps other shit Im forgettin to add. I got mostly what I wanted so have nothing in particular.Just some good, solid games like perhaps. MAG, Fat Princess(heard it was good) etc,,,,,

Just wanted to point out as a new member of this community it has been a great 5 days of trading and gamesharing....I got some new titles, my son is happy and the overall experience has been easy for the most part..I look forward to more of these.

Still have escalation if anyone needs and some other crap if you scroll up a few posts and look.

[quote name='xanchui']Anyone interested in a share of MtG 2011+expansions, Outland, Beyond Good and Evil, Scott Pilgrim and another $30 of new/upcoming games? ($80 total, on sale for $10 per person) The remaining $30 can be voted upon once we have 5 members.

1. xanchui
2. themightypencil

Also selling a share of infamous + Motorstorm 3d Rift + Planet MiniGolf + WipeOut HD/Fury + LittleBigPlanet ($8 or best offer)[/QUOTE]

might be interested in second one mins infamous

Last edited by a moderator:
I received this in a support email from Sony and thought it was relevant to the thread:

DEACTIVATION:

Activating / Deactivating a system
Article Link: http://playstation.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2297

If you cannot do this yourself, you can CALL us to make a request. We recommend against account sharing and ask you ask those you have shared with to deactivate your account from their console if they are able to do this and then remove the user, along with your account from their PlayStation(R)3 computer entertainment system.
And then if you follow that URL you see this written in big red letters:

Systems must physically be in your presence to deactivate. Systems cannot be remotely deactivated.
I was surprised by this info because first of all they only said they "recommend against account sharing" instead of outright forbidding it or claiming it's a violation of the TOS.

And then the other thing I found interesting is they say you can request a deactivation over the phone, which I thought they only did in special situations and didn't like to admit it was even possible. Just like that red text says, I thought their official position was that they don't do remote deactivation.

Looking for inFAMOUS 2 pre-order stuff, willing to trade various PSN games for them.

For a full list just PM me for details.

Want to buy shares of:
NBA Unrivaled
Outrun Online Arcade
Pac-Man Championship Edition DX
Press Your Luck
The Price is Right
TMNT: Turtles In Time: Reshelled

Have a share of: Burnout Paradise (no dlc)/Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection (w/online)/Wipeout HD for $6

Killzone 3 DLC Bundle Pack (Retro, Steel Rain, From The Ashes)
It will be available on Tuesday, June 21, 2011 for $10.00.

I can host but I prefer not to do it.

$2.00/share

1. (host)
2. Trueblade

Quote:
Originally Posted by noone13
Anyone interested in Borderlands share? The full game plus all the DLC, should be $12 a share ($30+$30 DLC). I can host so I'd just need three more people to join.

1. noone13
2. noone13
3.Just2Dirty

Need two more.

I also have a code for Black OPs First Strike Map Pack. Looking to sell it for $8, code will be sent via PM.

[quote name='Donut2922']Selling:whistle2: Section 8- Transformers: War for Cybertron[/QUOTE]

Might be interested in WFC...How much?

Also....Still looking for a group for Fallout NV DLC....Will take either or both Dead Money & Honest Hearts...

Making UC2 GoTY DLC share!

$2.99 a share

1. scarhawk (host)
2. inanim8
3.skylinersx
4.inanim8 2nd share

Just a single slot left - $2.99!

Also Selling 1 Bad Company 2 Vietnam share: $2.49!

$6 a share (3 available) - Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes, Hard Corps
$5 a share (1 available) - Rocket Knight, Afterburner Climax (*)
$3 a share (1 available) - Trine (*)
$2 a share (1 available) - Swords and Soldiers (*)

(*) These account were made before the PSN hack so they include the free month of Playstation Plus and the Welcome Back package.

I also have a couple shares remaining on some very old accounts. Because they are old games and there have been a couple discounts, and the accounts have Rock Band tracks on them, I'm willing to offer them for half price:

Pack 1 ($90 spent on account / 5 = $18) Yours now for $9!

Lemmings
Flow + Expansion Pack
Everyday Shooter
Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection Online Bundle
Over 20 Rock Band DLC Tracks (list of tracks on request)

Pack 2 ($280 spent on account / 5 = $56 a share) Yours for $28!

Astro Tripper
Noby Noby Boy
Lumines Supernova + Holiday Pack
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Penny Arcade Adventures 1
Linger In Shadows
Soul Calibur IV Addons
Mega Man 9
Wipeout HD
The Last Guy
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Warhawk
Piyotama
Echochrome
PixelJunk Eden
And over *50* Rock Band DLC Tracks (list on request)

SHANK
1 slot available - $2.00

Mirror's Edge Pure Time Trial DLC
1 slot available - $2.00

InFamous
1 slot available - $6.00

flOw
1 slot available - $1.60

Anyone have the password to [email protected]? Tried to sell/deactivate this with no luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='NSYNC']Stacking
1 slot available - $2.00

SHANK
1 slot available - $2.00

Outland - NEW REALEASE!
1 slot available - $2.00

Mirror's Edge Pure Time Trial DLC
1 slot available - $2.00

InFamous
1 slot available - $6.00

flOw
1 slot available - $1.60

Anyone have the password to [email protected]? Tried to sell/deactivate this with no luck.[/QUOTE]

Ill take the outland share

Anyone interested in a share of MtG 2011+expansions, Outland, Beyond Good and Evil, Scott Pilgrim and another $30 of new/upcoming games? ($80 total, on sale for $10 per person)

1. xanchui
2. themightypencil

Also selling a share of infamous + Motorstorm 3d Rift + Planet MiniGolf + WipeOut HD/Fury + LittleBigPlanet ($8 or best offer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back