CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone want an inFAMOUS share for free? I'm not sure why anyone would being that we can all get it for free on just about any given account, but I don't need it. It also has the Welcome Back, but I'm not sure if any games were redeemed. The group was originally created by vehn here on CAG.

I just finished a great transaction with Jokerkun890. PayPal was acting weird but Jokerkun890 was cool throughout the whole ordeal. Thanks for the deal on the accounts.

Thanks Jokerkun890!

[quote name='Trueblade']I just finished a great transaction with Jokerkun890. PayPal was acting weird but Jokerkun890 was cool throughout the whole ordeal. Thanks for the deal on the accounts.

Thanks Jokerkun890![/QUOTE]

No problem. Thanks to you too!

=)

Have PayPal-

Looking for shares in these games. Dont mind if bundled with other games as long as they are cheap.

ModNation Racers ps3- full game
Mushroom Wars
Magic 2012
MvC2

PM me anytime
thx a bunch

This may be a long-shot, and I doubt to hear any replies, but does anyone have a slot of the Zombie map-pack bundle for World at War they're looking to sell?

I would also be open to a new gameshare for it, though I doubt there is even one other person interested, let alone four.

Edit:
Should have been more specific. I meant the "Call of Duty: World at War Map pack Bundle" specifically for CoD World at War. It's 3 map packs in 1.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Brainberry']Mass Effect 2
12.00[/QUOTE]

I've been wanting to play this game for a while but I have never tried the first. so tempting...

[quote name='SL4V3DOG']I've been wanting to play this game for a while but I have never tried the first. so tempting...[/QUOTE]Skip the first and play the second twice! The first time through the interactive story you'll be really confused but it's good enough to play again and by then the comic will make sense, so you'll feel you understand ME1 well enough!

[quote name='fmwross2']I actually tried to get one going a few times in the last week and no one bit. I'll host.

Sonic Birthday Bundle $4/slot

1. Fmwross2 (host)
2. crzyjoeguy
3. crzyjoeguy
4. SL4V3DOG

Is that ok for you two?[/QUOTE]

fine by me. just 1 more person and we are good.

ONE spot open for the following share:
Outland, and
Midnight Club LA

For only $6.00!

It is already bought, just need your money and the info is yours.
First PM will get it. Thanks!

Accounts for sale:
1. .detuned, My Aquarium, Linger in Shadows (very easy trophies) - $2.20
2. Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition DLC - $3 (2 shares available)

Also looking to start a possibly long term gameshare group, but I really want it to have both Castlevania LOS DLC packs (and hopefully Trine). I am willing to host, and I'm open to suggestions for anything else as long as it passes majority vote in the group. Currently at 2 people, and fear_me_ALL has suggested any of the following:
1- Hard Corps: Uprising (action/shooter) 15$
2- Assault Heroes (arcade/shooter) 10$
3- Scott Pilgrim vs. The World™: The Game (action) 10$
4- Gatling gear (action shooter) 15$ (release next week)
5-zombie apocalype 10$
6-burn zombie burn 10$
7- PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX (arcade) 10$
8- all 3 Lara Croft And The Guardian Challenge Pack 1,2 and 3 15$ for all 3
9- Armageddon Riders (action racing) 10$

Looking for 3 more!

flOw
3 slots available - $1.60 each

InFamous
1 slot available - $6.00

Mirror's Edge Pure Time Trial DLC
1 slot available - $2.00

Shank
Pending PayPal snafu

Anyone have the password to [email protected]? Tried to sell/deactivate this with no luck.

[quote name='iowaholdem']Skip the first and play the second twice! The first time through the interactive story you'll be really confused but it's good enough to play again and by then the comic will make sense, so you'll feel you understand ME1 well enough![/QUOTE]

Sorry to continue this tangent, I didn't play the 1st one either, but this game is so amazing it does not matter too much (though it does benefit if you have).

I watched this "Mass Effect 1 in 5 minutes" video, which helped explain the game very well, much more IMO than the interactive story.

MASS EFFECT 1 SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS IN VIDEO OBVIOUSLY!!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5ns3lSWPs8

[quote name='SaltySheep']Are there still people forming long term sharing groups? Am looking for one , or if anyone has a slot to let go, please PM me.[/QUOTE]

here saltysheep we looking for people for a group

[quote name='AkariK']

Also looking to start a possibly long term gameshare group, but I really want it to have both Castlevania LOS DLC packs (and hopefully Trine).
I am willing to host, and I'm open to suggestions for anything else as long as it passes majority vote in the group. Currently at 2 people, and fear_me_ALL has suggested any of the following:
1- Hard Corps: Uprising (action/shooter) 15$
2- Assault Heroes (arcade/shooter) 10$
3- Scott Pilgrim vs. The World™: The Game (action) 10$
4- Gatling gear (action shooter) 10$ not 15$ (my msitake)
5-zombie apocalype 10$
6-burn zombie burn 10$
7- PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX (arcade) 10$
8- all 3 Lara Croft And The Guardian Challenge Pack 1,2 and 3 15$ for all 3
9- Armageddon Riders (action racing) 10$

Looking for 3 more![/QUOTE]

come on guy no one want to get those great game at a low price?
it only a tiny small 22$ and you will get 8 awesome game + 2 DLC of castlevania LOS....
(long gameshare group it awesome coz you get all the badass game for 1/5 of it in 1 account)

22$ each share for 110$ of game

castlevania both DLC for it (20$ for both)
beyond good and evil HD 10$
Gatling gear (action shooter) 10$
Hard Corps: Uprising (action/shooter) 15$
Assault Heroes (arcade/shooter) 10$
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World™: The Game (action) 10$
zombie apocalype 10$
PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX (arcade) 10$
trine 15$

1.AkariK host
2.Fear_Me_All
3.available
4.available
5.available

SPECIAL
for the last 3 spot if you join soon has a good will i will give you 1$ discount each slot remain so it 21$ for all those game
( i will paid the 1$ for each so i will paid 25$ and you will paid 21$)

if will that no one a share i dont know what you want more

let me know thx you

your friendly CAG Fear_Me_All

[quote name='Jokerkun890']This may be a long-shot, and I doubt to hear any replies, but does anyone have a slot of the Zombie map-pack bundle for World at War they're looking to sell?

I would also be open to a new gameshare for it, though I doubt there is even one other person interested, let alone four.

Edit:
Should have been more specific. I meant the "Call of Duty: World at War Map pack Bundle" specifically for CoD World at War. It's 3 map packs in 1.[/QUOTE]

I still have a share I can sell you. I'll send you a PM.

Would anyone be interested in a gameshare for Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People (Episodes 1-5)?

It's $14.99, so it would be $3 a share. Pretty good for 5 games.

Im searching for the black ops map packs : escalation and first strike i have bless code :01031 , i am willing to trade any of these for it: la noire badge pursuit and button man suit , la noire naked city case , Fight night champion online pass , Disney Pixar Toy Story 2 (psone) , Assassins creed Ascendance , RDR undeadnight mare pack, UFC 2010 online pass , AC 2 premium theme.
If you dont want any i also am able to pay 3$ each via paypal

I'm interested to have a group pitch in to buy Beyond good and Evil. also Funky Lab Rat for $4 a pop.

1. Me
2. Djratchet

PM me if you want a spot!

[quote name='Vigoram']I'm interested to have a group pitch in to buy Beyond good and Evil. also Funky Lab Rat for $4 a pop.[/QUOTE]
I'd be down for a BG&E share

[quote name='Donut2922']I can host another gameshare group of inFamous 2 if I got enough people interested. If everybody pays $12 each first, I'll set it up.[/QUOTE]

annnd I'd be down for this. PM me.

Update: All the games have been sold. Not sure if I should leave the list here but thought it'd be proper to delete it.

Thanks everybody for the interest! I didn't expect them to go that quickly.

Just raising possible interest (Incase the U.S gets the same DLC at the same price as Japan).

But would anyone be interested in a Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 DLC group? They released close to 45$ worth of DLC in Japan, i could host if interested.

Also, anyone interested in putting together an EDF 2017 IA DLC share or something? Im planning on buying the Best Buy version so i'd get the Death From Above pack, interested in the pack Gamestop has.

[quote name='gmoney1234567890']Hey everyone! I have a bunch of accounts for sale I'd like to be sell to others.
I'll sell for what I bought them for. As well, if someone is very nice to me and buys all of the accounts, I will sell everything at half-price! (please say yes someone). K these are the accounts:
Oh my apologies to everyone who tried to contact me earlier who I did not get back to in a quick fashion. I was on a business "trip" that transformed from 2 days to about 2 weeks due to a massive cluster****.
1. Pac-man CE DX+Microbots - $4
2. Crazy Taxi, Marvel vs Capcom 2, Castle Crashers, Tecmo Bowl Throwback, Scott Pilgrim - $12
3. Enslaved DLC (PP10) - $2
4. Mass Effect 2+Arrival DLC - $14
5. Fat Princess+DLC - $4
6. Final Fantasy 8 - $2
7. Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time - $3
So buy them all for $20!!!
Oh, and all were around before PSN went down, so they have free games on them or have the ability to have them. K thanks everybody.[/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM, not sure if it went through so I'm quoting it here :whistle2:|

Selling 3 shares of the Zen & Marvel Pinball bundle - $2

Also selling 3 shares of TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-shelled - $2

And I'm wondering if anyone might be interested in forming a gameshare group for the "main" PSN titles that will be coming out in the future? Limbo, Journey, Amy, Resident Evil 4 HD and whatever else comes out are the main games I had in mind. If anyone wants those games and plans on getting other popular PSN releases in the future, let me know and maybe we can form the group when Limbo comes out.

[quote name='illmatic21']Selling 3 shares of the Zen & Marvel Pinball bundle - $2

Also selling 3 shares of TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-shelled - $2

And I'm wondering if anyone might be interested in forming a gameshare group for the "main" PSN titles that will be coming out in the future? Limbo, Journey, Amy, Resident Evil 4 HD and whatever else comes out are the main games I had in mind. If anyone wants those games and plans on getting other popular PSN releases in the future, let me know and maybe we can form the group when Limbo comes out.[/QUOTE]

I'm very interested in this. I was thinking of looking for/starting a long term share, and I'm mainly interested in getting the bigger titles, don't want to end up committing a ton of cash to the group. Around $10 a month is what I had in mind, so just getting the 'big featured' sorta games, is this what you were thinking?

flOw

InFamous
1 slot available - $6.00

1 slot available - $2.00

Shank
Pending PayPal snafu $1 per share

Anyone have the password to [email protected]? Tried to sell/deactivate this with no luck.

[quote name='TheCro']This is a huge shot in the dark, but Ape Escape Move share anyone?[/QUOTE]

is it on the store yet? I know the demo is. I'd be for it.

flOw

InFamous
1 slot available - $6.00

1 slot available - $2.00

[quote name='Donut2922']I can host another gameshare group of inFamous 2 if I got enough people interested. If everybody pays $12 each first, I'll set it up.[/QUOTE]

hell yes donut pm me :D

[quote name='Bluntsly']I'm very interested in this. I was thinking of looking for/starting a long term share, and I'm mainly interested in getting the bigger titles, don't want to end up committing a ton of cash to the group. Around $10 a month is what I had in mind, so just getting the 'big featured' sorta games, is this what you were thinking?[/QUOTE]

Yup, that's basically what I wanted to do. Pretty much anything new that they add that most people are interested in I'd like to get. Like the games I mentioned in the previous post. I figured some other people here must want those games or new/highly rated games like that. And it would be nice to have a reliable group and not have to use up all of the user slots on the PS3.

Beyond Good & Evil HD
1 slot available - $2.00 (will be finished in a few hours)

flOw

InFamous
1 slot available - $6.00

1 slot available - $2.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back