CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='King J Gatz']SOLD. Please erase.[/QUOTE]

i see this alot, voided message alerts.. so i think is safe to assume many don't know there is a ' delete message ' option in the edit sequence. i believe you need only check the option off and then save.

[quote name='iwarboY']i see this alot, voided message alerts.. so i think is safe to assume many don't know there is a ' delete message ' option in the edit sequence. i believe you need only check the option off and then save.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, ive replied to several just to be told its sold already

[quote name='ayre27292']I have no idea what size, cant find in store, but if we can find 3 others and a host im in for it[/QUOTE]

I may be wrong, but I thought I saw someone mention that it's 2gb.

[quote name='ayre27292']Yeah, ive replied to several just to be told its sold already[/QUOTE]

lol i deleted my message, you responded pretty fast. but yeah, exactly :p

[quote name='sunghost']I may be wrong, but I thought I saw someone mention that it's 2gb.[/QUOTE]

Im mainly after it for its 3d compatibility, trying to get as many 3d games as i can,

[quote name='sunghost']I may be wrong, but I thought I saw someone mention that it's 2gb.[/QUOTE]

Have no idea, i mainly want it for its 3d compatibility, trying to get as many 3d games as i can

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Will be hosting Crysis group

Crysis group ($20.00)- $4
1. cheapbrokegamer (host)
2. iqubal
3. GaveUpTomorrow
5.[/QUOTE]

Count me in on this as well.

$8 per share (no dlc) i believe.... and 2 gb wtf!!! the graphics are insane.... im down for sure - definately looks like one of the better racers out atm.

---

can someone please tell me if you live outside the store region that you are purchasing from, is it still possible to input your credit card details or has this been changed since the hack? no workarounds?

this is horrible news for me :(

[quote name='ayre27292']I couldnt find it in store so i really dont know:cry:[/QUOTE]
Its not in the US store if that is where you are looking, I believe it is in the UK store.

Nfs hot pursuit group

1: host
2: ayre27292
3: just2dirty
4: bustdmagz
5: rams8q

Almost have enuf, just need someone to host

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BustdMagz']Its not in the US store if that is where you are looking, I believe it is in the UK store.[/QUOTE]

Then i have no idea about tht, hopefully we can find a host

I can get you guys the card, I dont need a slot though lol Just fill your slots and pm me if you guys need some help (maybe have a host collect all the payments then pm me?)

Its in the UK store, just google a random London address and use it

$40 so $8 a share

[quote name='ayre27292']Nfs hot pursuit group

5: rams81

Almost have enuf, just need 2 more, and someone to host[/QUOTE]

I can take the 5th slot, I assume it's still open.

Almost have enuf, just need 2 more, and someone to host[/QUOTE]
Ok we need 1 more guy, anyone?

2. iqubal
3. GaveUpTomorrow
4. JG5253
5.[/QUOTE]

I want to join in this group also

Almost have enuf, just need someone to host[/QUOTE]

So no one wants RE Collections, 3 months PSN+ and Warhammer for a cheap price?? Dayum. We need to geth this going before they take out PvZ as the free game.

3 months PS+ and Resident evil HD Collection + Warhammer 40k ($7.60/share.)

1. the_noob (possible host)
2. bastiartadi
3. Waynetid
4. Tsel

You can even sell the share for a profit in the future. I really see no reason why anyone wouldn't want to join. You get PvZ and 2 more months of free games too. Essentially that's 4 free games at a price CHEAPER than buying The Resident Evil Collection weeks from now.

[quote name='bastiartadi']So no one wants RE Collections, 3 months PSN+ and Warhammer for a cheap price?? Dayum. We need to geth this going before they take out PvZ as the free game.

2. bastiartadi
3. Waynetid
4. Tsel
5. http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=163332firetrucker

You can even sell the share for a profit in the future. I really see no reason why anyone wouldn't want to join. You get PvZ and 2 more months of free games too. Essentially that's 4 free games at a price CHEAPER than buying The Resident Evil Collection weeks from now.[/QUOTE]

In

EDIT: gave slot to firetrucker

[quote name='bastiartadi'] I really see no reason why anyone wouldn't want to join. You get PvZ and 2 more months of free games too. Essentially that's 4 free games at a price CHEAPER than buying The Resident Evil Collection weeks from now.[/QUOTE]

Ok. I'm in for the RE collection.

[quote name='firetrucker']Guess I'm out. Let me know if it opens back up.[/QUOTE]

You can have the slot, i'll wait a while to join a RE:C group.

[quote name='Foxx']Selling Wipeout HD + Fury and Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty - $2[/QUOTE]

I already have Wipeout HF + Fury but I want Ratchet and Clank

5.[/QUOTE]

Count me in!

Originally Posted by cheapbrokegamer
Will be hosting Crysis group

2. iqubal
3. GaveUpTomorrow
4. JG5253
5. Snore

Tomb Raider Underworld + Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle
1 slot available - $5.00

flOw + Welcome Back*
2 slots (90MB) available - $1.60 each

*flOw Welcome Back includes Dead Nation, Wipeout HD/Fury, Killzone PSP, Modnation Racers PSP and Wonderland Pixel theme.

[quote name='Just2Dirty']Selling AC:Revelations Beta code/share pst.

Selling Deathspank 3: The Baconing shares pst.[/QUOTE]

AC:R Beta is available to everyone now.

Just need one more for Infamous 2. Price will be $12/share

1. Orangecrush (host)
2. Crashmasteromega
3. Cbenz35
4. clockwork-zombie

Just reply or pm if intetested.

[quote name='jlazenby1']I can get you guys the card, I dont need a slot though lol Just fill your slots and pm me if you guys need some help (maybe have a host collect all the payments then pm me?)

Its in the UK store, just google a random London address and use it

$40 so $8 a share[/QUOTE]

Nfs hot pursuit group

[quote name='bastiartadi']So no one wants RE Collections, 3 months PSN+ and Warhammer for a cheap price?? Dayum. We need to geth this going before they take out PvZ as the free game.

2. bastiartadi
3. Waynetid
4. Tsel

You can even sell the share for a profit in the future. I really see no reason why anyone wouldn't want to join. You get PvZ and 2 more months of free games too. Essentially that's 4 free games at a price CHEAPER than buying The Resident Evil Collection weeks from now.[/QUOTE]

You're also getting RE1+RE2+RE3 for free

of course, the free stuff will only last 3 months, but it's free anyway.

[quote name='jonfelkin']Hosting a Rugby share $10 each

1. Jonfelkin
2. meeek

Add yourself if interested.[/QUOTE]
benjam wanted the game, too, but for some (unexplained) reason, he doesn't want me to host (or be in the same share altogether?)

HeavyD was hesitating...

CRYSIS..

i'll take a share if there's troffeees..
EDIT: troffees confirmed. 51 of them...
whoever is interested in a crysis group i'd like in please.

[quote name='JG5253']I already have Wipeout HF + Fury but I want Ratchet and Clank[/QUOTE]

Well they're both on the same account so it would still be $2 :\

I haven't played a rugby game in ages, but i just watched England down Argentina so i'm definitely in the mood for a bit of rugby. I'll join if i can host since i have a handful of $50 cards handy

[quote name='meeek']benjam wanted the game, too, but for some (unexplained) reason, he doesn't want me to host (or be in the same share altogether?)

HeavyD was hesitating...[/QUOTE]

I haven't played a rugby game in ages, but i just watched England down Argentina so i'm definitely in the mood for a bit of rugby. I'll join if i can host because i have a handful of $50 cards handy

[quote name='jlazenby1']Nfs hot pursuit group

5: rams81[/QUOTE]
just need a host

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back