CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Velo214']lol at shawngreen and his sure is quiet tonite, i mean, iv never been here before. lol fail[/QUOTE]
LMAO :applause:

Red Johnson's Chronicles

1. NSYNC (host)
2. Crashmasteromega

$2.60 per share. I'll take PayPal, Amazon or trade of equal value.

Tomb Raider Underworld + Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle*
1 slot available (6149MB/185MB) - $5.00

flOw + Welcome Back*
2 slots available (90MB) - $1.60 each

*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game, In Space DLC and PS3 theme (4589KB)
*flOw Welcome Back includes Dead Nation, Wipeout HD/Fury, Killzone PSP, Modnation Racers PSP and Wonderland Pixel theme.

[quote name='iwarboY']this is not gamibako. the same rules don't apply towards this game.
if you join the game and can't earn trophies i'll refund you.

OK , here's a general explanation but i pulled out this quote for the lazy.... ' The main thing to remember is that it is completely possible to obtain everything in the game without spending anything more than the initial 99 cents.Oh, and there's a Platinum trophy. For 99 cents. Yeah. "
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=445278[/QUOTE]

I don't want a slot. I just bought it on my main. Got about 20 minutes worth of enjoyment out of it. No point in gamesharing something so cheap.

Also, looking for SF 3rd Strike share and Castlevania:Lords of Shadow DLCs.

Tomb Raider Underworld + Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle*

flOw + Welcome Back*

*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game, In Space DLC and PS3 theme (4589KB)
*flOw Welcome Back includes Dead Nation, Wipeout HD/Fury, Killzone PSP, Modnation Racers PSP and Wonderland Pixel theme.

Red Johnson's Chronicles

1. NSYNC (host)
2. Crashmasteromega

EDIT: I owe r0gamer94 $2. If anyone would be kind enough to ask me for $2 in the next share she/he joins, it'd be much appreciated. Thanks.

DeathSpank, DeathSpank: Thongs Of Virtue, Risk Factions. (1 slot left): $8[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]Infamous 2, 
Back To The Future (All EP)
, Battle: Los Angeles, 
Spare Parts. (1 slot left): $20

(All prices are negotiable - PM).

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Bulletstorm (5.87GB) that good? Was hoping some CAGs would be reselling by now. Equally surprised there's no DLC group for it.

Bulletstorm is a pretty fun game but has no replay value and you need to have an online pass to play online. Just wait NSYNC it will so up in mass numbers pretty soon.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Just bought a physical copy of inFamous 2 so I no longer need my slot of it. So I'm looking to deal it off. PayPal or PSN cards accepted, but would listen to offers.

STILL LOOKING FOR:

all inFamous 2 dlc
GTA 4 Ballad of Gay Tony (ONLY)
all Resident Evil 5 dlc[/QUOTE]

bump

[quote name='King J Gatz']Bulletstorm is a pretty fun game but has no replay value and you need to have an online pass to play online. Just wait NSYNC it will so up in mass numbers pretty soon.[/QUOTE]

You need a pass for some score stages, but thats it. The online doesn't require anything.

[quote name='FastDontLie']Anyone selling a share of Bloodrayne? Or would anon be interested in starting a group for it?[/QUOTE]

I am also interested in a share of Bloodrayne. I am willing to start a group if there is further interest for this game.

[quote name='NSYNC']Is Bulletstorm (5.87GB) that good? Was hoping some CAGs would be reselling by now. Equally surprised there's no DLC group for it.[/QUOTE]

I plan to beat this game next, first level was very fun. i will let you know soon when I resell

Bulletstorm is awesome. I rebought that game for $15 last week at bestbuy just to have in my collection. Ishi is front runner for most awesome partner, followed closely by Trip from Enslaved ;) Final Echo is a bia to plat tho. expect many hours in Anarchy :)

[quote name='Velo214']I believe the saints row 2 and resident evil 4 groups with me and jblazen are full ;)[/QUOTE]

Sweet, now I just need to get rid of my slot of GoW Origins lol Ill sell for $7.50 if you pm me tonight

Deathspank pack which includes 1/2 and risk - 8 or for RE 4/Code

The following 2 I am just looking for offers from. I am more or less extremely open to anything!

Japanese PSN account:
  • echochrome
  • hustle king
  • what did I do to deserve this 2 (psp)
  • Minna de golf (psp)
  • Hokuto Musou DLC skin Kenshiro

HK:
  • Gundam Musou Musou Gundam early unlock
  • The last guy
  • Locoroco (PS3)
  • Locoroco midnight (PSP)
  • Everybody stress buster (PSP)
  • Asian donation theme (Dokodemo Issyo spring theme)

Thanks~

[quote name='NSYNC']Tomb Raider Underworld + Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle*

flOw + Welcome Back*

Red Johnson's Chronicles

1. NSYNC (host)
2. Crashmasteromega

EDIT: I owe r0gamer94 $2. If anyone would be kind enough to ask me for $2 in the next share she/he joins, it'd be much appreciated. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

hey nsync would you be willing to add beyond good and evil hd to that gameshare or do you already have it or not interested,either way I'm still in for red Johnson chronicles. Its just that I have been looking and looking for a share of that game for over 2 weeks and still have yet to get a share for it.

DeathSpank, DeathSpank: Thongs Of Virtue, Risk Factions. (1 slot left): $8[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]Infamous 2, 
Back To The Future (All EP)
, Battle: Los Angeles, 
Spare Parts. (1 slot left): $20

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']I am also interested in a share of Bloodrayne. I am willing to start a group if there is further interest for this game.[/QUOTE]

Would you be willing to host?

sellin shares of these account for paypal or lookin for borderlands

account 1 : 3 slots left
Metal gear solid
Final fantasy 8
Tomb raider 1
Command and conquer

account 2 : 3 slots left
Final fantasy tactics
suikoden

account 3 : 3 slots left
Resident evil 1 directors cut
tekkan 2
oddworld abes odysee
infamous
ratchet and clank quest for booty

I ran a long term PSN group for a little over a year and a half. We stopped the group about 6 months ago. I'm ready to sell my share if anyone is interested. There are 78 games, 4 themes, 2 psp games and some dlc. It's to many to list here so if interestdd send me a pm and hopfully we can work something out

the list of games may be to big to send in a pm so this is what i have. Im looking to get what I paid or close to it. Thanks

[email protected]
PSN Games (78)
Wipe Out HD and HD Fury Add On
Dead Nation Man 10
High Velocity Bowling
Blue Toad Murder Files Episode 1-6
Sam and Max Episode 1-5
NBA Unrivaled
Groovin Blocks
Mega Man 9
Mega Man 10
Feeding Frenzy
Topatoi
Greed Corp
Fret Nice
Trine
Assault Heros
Hustle Kings
Matt Hazzard Blood Bath and Beyond
Polar Panic
Puzzlegeddon
Revenge of the Wounded Dragons
Frogger Returns
Pixel Junk Shooter
Gravity Crash
Braid
Numblast
Hasbro Family Game Night
Inferno Pool
Magic Orbz
Burn Zombie Burn
Wheel Of Fortune
Buzz Junior Jungle Party
Astro Tripper
Red Baron Arcade
Zuma
Noby Noby Noby
3 on 3 NHL Arcade
Cell Factor
Trash Panic
Texas Cheat Em
Zen Pinball
.detuned
Critter Crunch
Digger HDT
Zombie Apocolypse
Swithcball
Interol Dr Chaos
TMNT
NBA 10 Draft Combine
Invincible Tiger
Smash Cars
Marvel Vs Capcom 2
GIT Club
Bejewled 2
Savage Moon
Penny Arcade Episode 1 and 2
Uno
Blast Factor
Bionic Commando
Soldner X Himmelsrtummer
Super Street Fighter Turo Remix HD
Puzzle Quest
Rag Doll Kung Fu
Flock
Worms
TV King
Watchman Part 1 and 2
Fat Princess
Shatter
Buzz Junor Robo Jam
Battlefield 1943
The Punisher
Droplitz
Heavy Weapon
Gunstar Heros
Bomberman Ultra
Wolfenstein 3d
Cuboid
Mahonj Tales: Ancient Wisdon
Dynamic Themes (4)
Fish Tank
Pixel Wonderland
Heavy Rain Crime Scence
Heavy Rain
DLC (4)
Magic Orbs Winterpack and Booster Pack
LBP Killzone Pack
Prince of Persia Epiloge
Burnout Paradise Party
PSP (2)
Pursuit Force
Killzone Liberation

[quote name='FastDontLie']Would you be willing to host?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I would be willing to host BloodRayne. Just not sure if there is enough interest. I hardly saw any gameshares start up for this game, and quite frankly is the only game on PSN I want right now.

selling God of War: Origins Collection
Chains of Olympus is 7533mb
Ghost of Sparta is 9306mb

$8.00

Just bought a physical copy of inFamous 2 so I no longer need my slot of it. So I'm looking to deal it off. PayPal or PSN cards accepted, but would listen to offers.

STILL LOOKING FOR:

all inFamous 2 dlc
GTA 4 Ballad of Gay Tony (only)
all Resident Evil 5 dlc

[quote name='jlazenby1']So Im too lazy today tosurf around, any date (confirmed) for Crysis?[/QUOTE]

All I could find said sometime in October. $20 sometime in October.

gamesharing both of gta addons and street fighter 3rd strike and mortal kombat arcade kollection
msg me if u hv farcry 2 or an $10 psn card i also accept mag

Slots for sale:

Account 1: $7
3 Red Dead Redemption DLCs(Undead nightmare collection)
Assassins Creed Brotherhood da vince disappearance
Scott Pillgrim vs the world full game

Account 2: $1
Infamous 2 Super Voucher(Hero Edition)
Sniper Blast Skill DLC

Account 3: $7
L.A. Noire Rockstar pass
Killzone 3 Bundle map pack
Black Ops Annihilation map pack

Looking for a Group of Resurrection Map Pack.

Interested in joining resident evil 4 and code Veronica game share, never done this beforee so don't want to host... Pm me with details

Thanks!

Selling slots of:

Pure- $4
Renegade Ops- Sold
Crazy Elements- $2.50

PM me if interested.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot:

@Meeek- You never gave me the password to the Classic Maps for CoD: BO that I bought... I'd appreciate it if you'd give me the password so I can get the new Moon map (I was going to sell it but you seemed to stall long enough for it to be to late for me, thanks). Feel free to PM me the password anytime (by anytime I mean before the 22nd, or better yet now...). I appreciate how its taken you about a month and you still haven't given me the password. If you don't want to give me the password then feel free to send me my refund...

Selling 2 gameshare slots.

Account 1: $5
Borderlands (game only)
Little Big Planet (ps3)
Superstardust HD (ps3)
Modnation Racers (psp)
Pursuit Force (psp)

Account 2: $5
Borderlands DLCs only (all dlcs)
Wipeout HD game + Fury (ps3)
Limited Edition Starhawk theme
Resistance 3 Infected Nathan Hale Skin and Taunt Preorder Add-On

Borderlands+DLC alone goes for $12 total.. Get both accounts for a low price of $8 (whopping $4 off!)! PM ASAP before it's gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back