CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
aha thanks, I might be in, gotta make space, and/or see why brainberry got rid of his slot so quickly (I was interested in it, but it might suck :p)

[quote name='meeek']I need 2 slots, but might settle with one for now...
in any case, I found a cheaper website with instant email delivery, should round out to $17.60 per person.

There will be £5.01 left, we/you should agree on what to get with that! [/QUOTE]

sure im fine with that :L just need bustdmagz online hes the one with the all the sent money atm :p

in any case, I found a cheaper website with instant email delivery, should round out to $17.60 per person.

There will be £5.01 left, we/you should agree on what to get with that!

how is that a scam? you have his (?) account slot, and your $10 card...

is that the old/remastered game or a new one?[/QUOTE]

I'll be oon in a of couple hours (leaving now) and since I have the money you can just tell me where to get the codes when I get back.

Last edited by a moderator:
heads up to anyone wanting Child of Eden from the EU store...

if you are in the US and get it, you gotta play it on an HDTV. It won't play on a North American SDTV. It throws up a nice error when you do try, and wont work. The 16:9 trick that works in other games doesn't work here either. Just a heads up.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Does anyone have a Little Big Planet (PS3) share for sale via paypal? PM me or post here. Thanks![/QUOTE]

I believe I have an extra slot that has the welcome back games and one is LBP, shoot me a PM.

[quote name='Ace!']I believe I have an extra slot that has the welcome back games and one is LBP, shoot me a PM.[/QUOTE]

ACE! I'm on mobile and will be all day, can you pm me please?

Castlevania: Harmony of Despair and DLC. 1 spot left. Game already purchased. Info will be sent when payment is received.

$10 per share

1. tenchim86 (host)
2. raiden_86 (paid)
3. jonfelkin (paid)
4. hammer_jay (paid)
5. OPEN

The remainder in the account will be used towards additional DLC.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Does anyone have a Little Big Planet (PS3) share for sale via paypal? PM me or post here. Thanks![/QUOTE]
Yes.
The Last Guy, Echochrome, Patapon 2 (PSP), LocoRoco Midnight Carnival (PSP).
LittleBigPlanet, Super Stardust HD, LittleBigPlanet (PSP), ModNation Racers (PSP).

[quote name='Sveznajko']If you're on for just NBA Jam , join us. 3$ a share

1. maxim2boobles (Host)
2. Sveznajko
3. darken
4. rams81
5. -

Also I'm up for Crysis 1 share.[/QUOTE]

I'm jumping ship to your group since I've been the only one promoting the former group and they have no host anyway.

For sale or trade:

Enslaved dlc - $2
3rd Birthday plus Welcome back games (Wipeout and Dead Nation)- $6
Bulletstorm - $8

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition ($30) $6 per share

1. benjam138 (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. TurkFebruary
4. TreizePlus
5. jlazenby1

Just need someone who can host just in case jlaz can't. Someone reputable this time please!

Also, anyone with a slot of TMNT to sell let me know how much it'll cost[/QUOTE]

I will host. Sending PM's now.

I have a few shares for sale. If anyone is interested just PM me. Thanks!

Sonic 4 - $2
Burnout Paradise - $4
Infamous 2, Complete Back to the Future Trilogy, Spare Parts - $13

Also I want to start up a From Dust group, or possibly buy it from someone. PM me if you are interested.

There will be £5.01 left, we/you should agree on what to get with that!

how is that a scam? you have his (?) account slot, and your $10 card...

is that the old/remastered game or a new one?[/QUOTE]

I'm in for fifa 12

[quote name='BustdMagz']K guys im hosting, have to wait til everyone pays though. Share is $18.70 for Fifa 12
1. BustdMagz (PAID)
2. Hammer_jay (PAID)
3. n4styn4t3 (PAID)
4. dcibass16 (PAID)

Yet another one drops out -_- , now we need one more. Again.[/QUOTE]

Count me in! Once shared, will the online work?

Need one more person for this. Suppose to hit the PSN tomorrow. Add yourself if you are interested.

Crysis $4

1. Gamer4life88 (Host)
2. Bluntsly
3. FlipSide
4. SL4V3DOG

one more person for this. Suppose to
hit the PSN tomorrow. Add yourself if you
are interested.
Crysis $4
1. Gamer4life 88 (Host)
2. Bluntsly
3. FlipSide
4. SL4V3DOG
5. shaggyc
[\QUOTE]

I'm in for that crysis 1

sent from my HTC hero

Anybody else want to join these DLC groups?

Both Castlevania: LoS DLCs (Reverie and Resurrection) $4 a share
1. (host)
2. TheCro
3. Velo214
4. inanim8

Mafia II DLCs (Jimmy's Vendetta and Joe's Adventures) $4 a share
1. extra80 (host)
2. TheCro
3. inanim8
4. iwarboY

Also, looking to trade a share of AC Brotherhood for a share of God of Wars Origin. PM me.

[quote name='Sveznajko']If you're on for just NBA Jam , join us. 3$ a share

1. maxim2boobles (Host)
2. Sveznajko
3. -
4. rams81

Also I'm up for Crysis 1 share.[/QUOTE]

can i take the last slot for nba jam?

I'm forming a long-term gameshare group that will purchase PS3 Disc-based games released on PSN (God of War, Assassin's Creed, Borderlands, Splinter Cell Trilogy, Crysis, etc.) and any future games. We will have a voting system to determine purchases. PM me if interested or add your name onto the list.

1. tenchim86
2. skylinersx
3. grrouchie
4. yohsh

[quote name='darkpal245']Crysis 1 Gameshare - Set to release 10/4 - $4 per share

1. darkpal245(host)
2. WV Matsui (paid)
3. darkpal245's friend (paid)
4. TylDurden (paid)
5. inanim8 (paid)

Paypal info has been sent.[/QUOTE]

Will send info once game is released.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='darkpal245']Crysis 1 Gameshare - Set to release 10/4 - $4 per share

1. darkpal245(host)
2. WV Matsui
3. darkpal245's friend (paid)
4. TylDurden (paid)
5. inanim8 (paid)

Paypal info has been sent.[/QUOTE]

Just paid :)

Turk did you actually get your refund? It says I did.but I still dont have any money, it says pending on my card with a charge of $1.47 paypal fees

[quote name='jlazenby1']Turk did you actually get your refund? It says I did.but I still dont have any money, it says pending on my card with a charge of $1.47 paypal fees[/QUOTE]

my balance says what it should so i guess i got it, don't know why you didn't yet. i'd say you might want to keep an eye on it, he probably found a way to scam a refund!

[quote name='Bigwig_rah']Anyone interested in doing a group for Odin Sphere and/or Grim Grimoire this Tuesday?[/QUOTE]

Are these just PS2 ports or are they the new fancy dancy upgraded with HD graphics and trophy support type games that are being released like mad?

Starting a group share for NBA jam: on fire edition. Should be releasing Oct 4th on psn for $14.99, so $3 a share.
1.host needed
2.King J gatz
3. jimjones
4. swaggerbot3k
5. adamedoe

[quote name='TurkFebruary']my balance says what it should so i guess i got it, don't know why you didn't yet. i'd say you might want to keep an eye on it, he probably found a way to scam a refund![/QUOTE]

It may be cause its a prepaid card, Im hoping lol

I'm in the same boat as you - I'd love to get a lot of good PS2 games for my PS3 that I have missed the first time around.
However, with the whole "PS+ users get a 20% discount 1st week of release" I might end up just getting them on my own instead of as a group share.

If I were to do a group share I'd want to actually have a long term group who was interested in getting many of the games over the course of time.

[quote name='momouchi']http://www.industrygamers.com/news/sony-pushes-psn-exclusives-with-only-on-psn-program/

Whose up for getting these? I would love to have some of my favorite PS2 games on my PS3?

Apparently they are emulations

EDIT: http://www.destructoid.com/psn-promo-brings-back-classics-god-hand-odin-sphere-212813.phtml

Destructoid say $9.99 for the games, but I am going to keep some doubt on that fact though.[/QUOTE]

Bluntsly dropped out so 1 more person is still needed. Just add yourself if your interested.

Crysis $4

1. Gamer4life88 (Host)
2. FlipSide
3. SL4V3DOG
4. shaggyc

[quote name='Gamer4life88']Bluntsly dropped out so 1 more person is still needed. Just add yourself if your interested.

Crysis $4

1. Gamer4life88 (Host)
2. FlipSide
3. SL4V3DOG
4. shaggyc
5. iwarboY
[/QUOTE]

done.

Shares For Sale:

Burnout Paradise with Time Savers Pack and Boost Specials Collection - $3
Parasite Eve I, Parasite Eve II and Resident Evil 1: Director's Cut: $3

Take both shares for $5; Also looking for a share of Driver: San Francisco

Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition - 10/4
BustdMagz Paid
Hammer_jay
iRobotZombie
Reo 15x Paid

NBA Jam: On Fire Edition - 10/4
fmwross2 Paid
WV Matsui Paid
benjam138 Paid
gamerGirl34 Paid

Resident Evil Code Veronica X HD
1 slot available (2434MB) - $3.20

Trine
1 slot available (355MB) - $1.00

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC*
5 slots available (307MB) - $1.00

Tomb Raider Underworld + Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle*
1 slot available (6149MB/185MB) - $5.00

flOw + Welcome Back*
1 slot available (90MB) - $1.60

*Dark Forest Pack includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline and 2 trophies!
*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game, In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).
*flOw Welcome Back includes Dead Nation (1424MB), Wipeout HD/Fury (1040MB), Killzone PSP (510MB), Modnation Racers PSP (1083MB) and Wonderland Pixel theme (650KB).

PPCalc - PayPal Fee Calculator

So Crysis 1 comes out tomorrow, and Crysis 2 is on the store now, correct? Is Crysis 2 in the NA or EU store?

(I wish more games were on the NA store, like Fifa 12 etc :( )

[quote name='jlazenby1']It may be cause its a prepaid card, Im hoping lol[/QUOTE]

I definitely got mine because I sent the money I had sent to him to benjamin138 for the slot. Had I not got the refund I wouldn't have been able to send it so I think you got taken. He probably made a mistake and sent me mine back!

I have no idea, it says I got refunded and everything, just no refund is there and I tried to claim it but it says already completed, screw it, Ill just get RE5 later on I suppose

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back