Status
Not open for further replies.
A Threefold Surprise for PS4 Owners

• $10 Sony Entertainment Network wallet credit for PlayStation Store
  • 30-day free PlayStation Plus membership trial
  • 30-day free Music Unlimited service trial**

10732012643_362b8236a3_z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting so tired of GTA4. I just finally finished the stunt jumps. I'd do a few, run into some that never seemed to give me credit, and then work on something else. I was stuck on 49/50 for so freaking long. Hopefully pigeons will be less difficult. I know they're tedious, but at least there are a million maps to help you find them.

still need one more resell for our proteus group i think, looks like an easy completion but also visually very appealing... like an 8 bit 3d game its kinda weird

did anyone's $10 bonus credit for spending $50 come in yet?

still need one more resell for our proteus group i think, looks like an easy completion but also visually very appealing... like an 8 bit 3d game its kinda weird

yes it came in as a message to my psn name. Wasn't it suppose to be a email too?

edit: im guessing emails will come in later through out the day.

also selling my ps3 if interested, pms are welcome, anyone have a share of spelunky though, want to play it one last time on current gen

Ill probably grab COD, BF4, and Killzone for PS4.. but 3 shooters...ugh.. AC4 or Knack might be an option.
grab bf4, killzone (if good reviews), and ac4 or nba 2k14, ill be getting 3 of those 4 for my ps4

also sending code for 10 dollar ps to sgand as soon as i get on, he can confirm :D

SELLING GTAV RESELL

WANT COD SHADOWS RESELL

NEED to do these in tandem. THX GODBLESs you and YOURS.

Is it just Proteus?
It has to be super cheap.
How much? I am interested.

i forget who was hosting it, but they said they could get it cheaper than psn was offering or something. i think it was pancakes, you'd have to ask him

in about two hours i'm going to be playing ps3 for about 14 hours straight. i'm looking to play multiplayer/co op in dragons crown, tlou, mass effect 3, gta 5, ass creed 4, battlefield 4, and wwe 2k14. if anyone wants to join me in any of those just pm me.

i forget who was hosting it, but they said they could get it cheaper than psn was offering or something. i think it was pancakes, you'd have to ask him

in about two hours i'm going to be playing ps3 for about 14 hours straight. i'm looking to play multiplayer/co op in dragons crown, tlou, mass effect 3, gta 5, ass creed 4, battlefield 4, and wwe 2k14. if anyone wants to join me in any of those just pm me.
I'll be ready for some bf4.

If i'm not playing any of the "Tales of" games that i haven't had any time to try out yet i'd join in on some "Ass Creed 4" if i may? Haven't had the time to try the MP in it yet though, but i think i know how it works :)

Guys what do I do. I had a resell pre-load ghost when it was released and they still havnt deactivated since then. I own both phantoms so was only able to get one phantom for myself. Iv'e messaged them about deactivating, but they never reply. I do see that they did see the mesage from the activity box. I need those last spots as im low on cash and was planning on selling them throughout the week.Dunno if I should just deactivate it myself or just wait it out.

Guys what do I do. I had a resell pre-load ghost when it was released and they still havnt deactivated since then. I own both phantoms so was only able to get one phantom for myself. Iv'e messaged them about deactivating, but they never reply. I do see that they did see the mesage from the activity box. I need those last spots as im low on cash and was planning on selling them throughout the week.Dunno if I should just deactivate it myself or just wait it out.
I'm sure people won't agree, but if I were you, I'd deactivate them. 3-4 days later AND they read the messages without responding? They deserve to be made a phantom in my book.

Looking to buy and share a PS Plus EU account with someone for a 50/50 split.
OR

Is anyone selling a EU PS + account - as long as it's good until mid-late 2014 - I'll buy it.

OT: Looks like I’m not getting a launch day PS4... Stupid GameStop canceled my preorder due to “a glitch in the system”.

you own both phantoms, but not the resells? if you deactivate remotely you will then own 2 resells.. not 2 phantoms..a $20 difference..

Who is this secret member? spill the beans, maybe someone has them on their psn list, try emailing them? who are they

I'm sure people won't agree, but if I were you, I'd deactivate them. 3-4 days later AND they read the messages without responding? They deserve to be made a phantom in my book.
first you should try contacting them on psn or through their paypal email

if they are still ignoring you, then what you should do is change the password AND email of the account on them so they can't recover it back through email (letting the other resell know what you're doing), and tell him if he wants the info back that he has to respond and acknowledge things. that way you can hold the threat of making them a phantom over their head leaving them no way to get access to the acct either without having to take any action (until you can prove he's ignoring you on purpose, in which case i think it's justified making him a phantom with the approval of the other resell)

note that this is just what i would do, but my word is not law, just opinion.

\

For sale:

ACC1 (resellable)

Driver San Fransisco

The Baconing (awsome PSN game)

Beyond Good and Evil

some other minor stuff 

This acc also had plus on it for some time.

ACC2 (resellable)
NFS Most Wanted

Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus

$10
1. revanchist
2. rpg
----------------
$5
3. bigwig_rah
Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus (4)

$5
1. clonesniper666
2. pancakesarelove
----------------
$2.50
3. snakeybro
why is there a price difference between these two? is it because there is no pricing yet on PSN?

also, can I enlist myself to one of the shares even if I'm just new here though I already have some GS feedback (3).

R- $4.16
P- $2.08

Damn. I just noticed it is cross-buy.
I am trying to keep all of my Vita stuff on my main account. So it may be a no for me.

Is it a big of a pain in the ass to do Vita with a different account as it was for the PSP?
Not being able to have more than 1 account assigned to the PSP was just stupid.

you own both phantoms, but not the resells? if you deactivate remotely you will then own 2 resells.. not 2 phantoms..a $20 difference..

Who is this secret member? spill the beans, maybe someone has them on their psn list, try emailing them? who are they
I own 2 phantoms and a resell. So I own 3 out of 4 slots atm. It's GinnTokki, I've dealt with him plenty times beforehand and he's a friend of mine. He didn't like try to take the account or anything so I'ts not that bad. I don't really need the extra slots ATM, but was just wondering what to do since he hasn't deactivated/replied to me for awhile. Looking at his post times, he seems like a weekend/distant visitor. Worse case scenario is I just deactivate and just refund him his 10 darrah

looking for these shares:
Lego Marvel
WWE 2K14
Burnout Paradise
WWE 13 Online Pass

have:

demons souls and lotr war in north (both on same account) - $5 or trade
bump

I'm trying to debate whether to go for nfs rivals or older titles I feel like new one is same as older titles any thoughts?

Damn. I just noticed it is cross-buy.
I am trying to keep all of my Vita stuff on my main account. So it may be a no for me.

Is it a big of a pain in the ass to do Vita with a different account as it was for the PSP?
Not being able to have more than 1 account assigned to the PSP was just stupid.
i think you're locked in to one acct

peer pressure time: the game is only 3-5 hours to get all the trophies. you'd be spending 3x as much buying it just to play it on vita

Anyone got a slot of Lone Survivor available?
if nobody does, i'll power through it and platinum it this weekend and sell you mine.

Easy plat. You could do it in a few hours, especially if you've already played the game once. Just follow the guide on PS3T and you'll go through it in no time.
yeah i know. i forgot to get the trophy for no flares + 1 meat use on the first playthrough and got the red ending, so i think i have to do an extra playthrough for the plat. i'm a little intimidated bc i just blew past everyone with guns, having to go through not killing anyone sounds incredibly hard

why is there a price difference between these two? is it because there is no pricing yet on PSN?

also, can I enlist myself to one of the shares even if I'm just new here though I already have some GS feedback (3).
because my group is a discounted group(I am paying an extra $15 for it. And you need to be a regular to join my group for that reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back