CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, Battlefield 4 went up in price by $15 and AC4 went down in price by $5. New prices are reflected below. Let me know if you want to drop out. I think my bro wants out of BF4 if others are dropping out. Can't believe AC4 can be gotten for this cheap already. The game is actually really good.

BF4 (PS4 + PS3) $50

PS4 Resell $16.67 -
PS4 Phantom $8.33 - Usu's bro

PS3 Resell $8.33 - drolan
PS3 Resell $8.33 - EstonianBeast

PS3 Phantom $4.17 Revanchist
PS3 Phantom $4.17 raider_86
I'm still in for AC4 but out for BF4. I'd probably never end up playing it anyway, heh. :p

I am sorry for the off topic guys but does anyone has ever seen this anime called Code Geass? If so it is any good? 
Again sorry for the off topic.

I am sorry for the off topic guys but does anyone has ever seen this anime called Code Geass? If so it is any good?
No I haven't.
But all my friends who watch A LOT of Anime have told me that Code Geass is an excellent anime that I HAVE to watch(I have it on my to-watch list) so I guess you should really watch it :D(I will too, just need to get done with Sword Art Online and Highschool of the Dead first XP)

crap just missed out on dragon's dogma due to my billing address being a FPO type.

Whats a resell cost of a full priced PS4 game? Looked a bit but didnt see anything but what was on sale
For the $60 games, I remember seeing some folks splitting it $35 resell & $25 phantom (trophies on main acct for both.)

There was another split like below where the locked phantom had to play on the gs account so no trophies on their main

resell (trophies on main)

phantom (trophies on main)

locked phantom (no trophies on main)

I liked it and a lot of my anime watching friends too. I've only seen the first season but just never got around to the 2nd season yet. I think there's some ova's as well but not about the main character.

No I haven't.
But all my friends who watch A LOT of Anime have told me that Code Geass is an excellent anime that I HAVE to watch(I have it on my to-watch list) so I guess you should really watch it :D(I will too, just need to get done with Sword Art Online and Highschool of the Dead first XP)

I liked it and a lot of my anime watching friends too. I've only seen the first season but just never got around to the 2nd season yet. I think there's some ova's as well but not about the main character.
Thanks to both of you guys. I think I will start watching this too then ;)

Only seen it on adult swim a couple of times the episodes I watched were okay (although I had no idea wtf was going on LOL)

No I haven't.
SAO is trash bro REAL TALK first season was okay but second season ....like DA FAQ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have it because I got a share for super cheap. I don't even have the account on my system. Activated it and deleted it. Is it any good?
It's an ok game if you can get a handful of people to play with but don't like the fact that some parts of the game it only allows you to enter the instance and most of the weapons are the same with a small tweak. Played it maybe a month or so ago and only a quarter of the people online which makes it hard sometimes to finish some events.

I did. It's basically just me and Qdizzle
Anyone want to revive the clan?

Gran Turismo 6 (3)

$20.00
1. smoothjazz
2.Taavivesi
--------------
$10.00
1. estonianbeast
2. wohlstand

So is this active or not? Because 1) ton of other people were asking for resells and phantoms 2) not sure how to free up ~ 26 GB yet ;)

Anybody jumping on that Final Fantasy A Real Reborn for 10.00? 

Also have a resell of Ratchet And Clank Into The Nexus - $3

Ain't that game non shareable?

I'm probably going to get the $15 collectors edition but I know if I start playing that game, I'm not going to have time for anything else. Will definitely play it at some point though. Played every FF to date (including ffxi which I was addicted to long ago)

I bought the disk version of FFXIV on Black Friday, I wish I waited.

there's no settings on mobile site I want to ignore wohlstand he keep insulting me via messenger that don't make you look good in community..can someone who know how to ignore via mobile point the way? it's sad how a 31 years old are being immature and I'm 32 myself

You're kidding me right? You still owe me my Bioshock Infinite resell and you're looking to buy something else. You lost it take responsibility and make me whole, I shouldn't have to suffer because of you greed.
I offered to buy it on a fresh account when it was on sale for $14, you never agreed. And yes I am TRYING to take responsibility, I'm waiting on a PM from someone to see what the next step SHOULD be. Want a Puppeteer resell for FREE? or Army of Two resell for FREE Instead? Ask me for something I can GIVE. Also you're acting as if I'm a scammer & I shouldn't be allowed to ask for groups? wtf? I said I was sorry, you even said YOURSELF you would just find yourself a cheap phantom of it, so I just let it be. Suffer? Greedy? Hey my dude don't take this the wrong way but It'd be more respectable if you PM'd about this if you're upset still because me wanting to see if there is a Defiance group somehow has to do with our situation lol, once again I offered to use the little PayPal money I have to purchase BioShock wen it was on sale. To damn late now.

there's no settings on mobile site I want to ignore wohlstand he keep insulting me via messenger that don't make you look good in community..can someone who know how to ignore via mobile point the way? it's sad how a 31 years old are being immature and I'm 32 myself
if you quit being a jerk would that help? i am actually sorry now i didnt know you only have a mobile so i will stop sending you another PM even tho you are still a jerk and a psychopath because there was no need to involve everyone at cag by bringing your own failure into this thread of offering me tony hawk and then refusing to stick to your word like any failure does constantly. I honestly hope at some point in time you can get your life together,good luck.

Can you not report him or something to a mod?

Would any thread vet/friend like to do one big ass ps3 game collection with me? With some of the game sales going on I don't feel like doing games one by one and would just like it to be on one personal account for the time being. We'll half amounts and I'll include discounts. P.M if interested  Tank eyu Pravado 

edit: ahaha what up with these new people on this thread I swear.

No newcomers please 

Resells:
Grand Theft Auto V: Collectors Edition DLC - $13
SuperStreetFighterIV - $4 
Jak and Daxter HD Collection - $3 
SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - $6

Timeshares:
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - $2/week On Hold
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F - $1/week
SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - $1/week
The Wolf Among Us: Episode 1 Free (You could finish this in about 3 hours) 

I don't know if you still can anymore.
Yeah you can, just PM me. There are a lot of regulars who aren't on there, so if you think you're worthy of an invite PM me. Don't bother unless we've traded before. I'm also going to require people to donate at least one game if they want to get in.

Going to change some things up on there bc we need some new blood as activity has died down. We've had GTA 5 up there for two months and nobody's asked for it. In fact, Rogue is kind enough to donate his Battlefield 4 share. I think the fact that it's off site and not a lot of ppl bookmarked it is why activity has gone down

Can you not report him or something to a mod?
i already reported y2jd for posting private PMs in this thread and those posts were deleted, tho he wasnt banned or warned or anything. Would be nice if we could focus on gamesharing , i mean people keep posting great psn /amazon offers here, and people like you never say thanks for them or share anything for the community, why ? but yet you are quick to give some dumb comment nobody asked you for ?

So I'm planning to get FFXIV, but want to know if the items in the collectors edition are worth the extra $5? I'll probably not even end up playing that long, so I'm thinking the regular. I know a couple people here play so I thought I'd ask.

sellin- 3 month ps plus- $16

7 day ps plus trial- $1

Blood Knights

r-$5

-------

p-$2.50

1.snakey

2.snowvixen

I'm actually shocked people would sell him anything or allow them in their group. His signatures are pretty ballsy and borderline offensive for someone who joined less than 2 weeks ago. Show your support by not allowing him to participate.

I'm actually shocked people would sell him anything or allow them in their group. His signatures are pretty ballsy and borderline offensive for someone who joined less than 2 weeks ago. Show your support by not allowing him to participate.
i am currently not interested in many games because i still play rivals, ac4, bf4 i got from here.. there is some amazing people on here. you know you are not one of them.

and i posted more offers to help others here in the last couple of days than you in your whole post history. think about it? you should be banned.

i already reported y2jd for posting private PMs in this thread and those posts were deleted, tho he wasnt banned or warned or anything. Would be nice if we could focus on gamesharing , i mean people keep posting great psn /amazon offers here, and people like you never say thanks for them or share anything for the community, why ? but yet you are quick to give some dumb comment nobody asked you for ?
Your age says 31 years old, you act like a 13 year old. Seems legit.

So I'm planning to get FFXIV, but want to know if the items in the collectors edition are worth the extra $5? I'll probably not even end up playing that long, so I'm thinking the regular. I know a couple people here play so I thought I'd ask.
If you don't plan on playing that long just get the normal version. CE is mostly cosmetic items.

wow grow up and I didn't delete anything there's no delete button I'm done talking to you.. good luck and leave me alone seriously and good bye

I'm starting to think he might be mental.

Also has anybody dealt with

ChristDeBurg?

He wants to buy a resell from me.

wow grow up and I didn't delete anything there's no delete button I'm done talking to you.. good luck and leave me alone seriously and good bye
if you want to be left alone why you talk about me constantly offtopic in this thread that is about gamesharing ? are you dumb or something ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back