CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resell = You pay about (66.67%)/2 the game cost for the Game + Account, so in the future you can re-sell it or keep it. With a resell you can redownload the game as many times as you want.

Phantom = You pay about (33.34%)/2 the game cost, But the only difference with a Phantom is you are only able to download once an its taboo to try and relog into the account as it can disable your Game. and its impossible to regain access the game. This great for people who play games and then beat them and move on.

THe PS3 can hold 16 accounts so thats 15 Games per PS3 (minus your Main Acct)

Premium... = think you misread Premium is just Battlefield 3-4 's Season Pass.
Thanks! So with phantom, you can still keep the game but you can never resell it right?

alright so my ps3 is fucked and wont connect my controller to it. atleast you can use a mouse to navigate the menus:). anyway i am selling/timesharing any of my accounts

COD Ghosts ps3 (1 resell)
magic 2014(2 resell/2 phantom)

all on one account:(2 phantom)
final fantasy 7 and 9, final fantasy tactics,legend of mana, gotham city impostors, darksiders, (and im not sure about vita games but i have persona 4 golden, the walking dead, and ys memory of celceta)

if interested message me
Does the controller work when it is plugged in through the USB? If so then the controller is functioning. However, the Bluetooth could have gone out for either the system or the controller. Hooking up another Bluetooth device would sold that question.

Thanks! So with phantom, you can still keep the game but you can never resell it right?
Yeah, you keep w/ the game since you never log in on acc again or delete the user of the acc. If you PS3 die or you try to swap your HD for a new one you'll lose the phantoms either.

Does the controller work when it is plugged in through the USB? If so then the controller is functioning. However, the Bluetooth could have gone out for either the system or the controller. Hooking up another Bluetooth device would sold that question.
tested the bluetooth from the controller to my mac and it works so I'm assuming it is the system itself. might have to tear it open to figure it out

all pending library members that i recognized have been granted entry

the rest of you need to PM me what game you will be donating as well as a vouch from a vet/known respectable user

16 Classic PSOne RPGs (1 Phantom Spot Available @ $25.56)

Final Fantasy Origins

Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy VII

Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Chrono Trigger

Chrono Cross

Wild Arms

Wild Arms 2

Parasite Eve
Parasite Eve 2
Xenogears
Alundra
Grandia

Legend of Dragoon
Suikoden

Sellable Share

1.) NoLimitSoldier99

2.) gmoney1234567890

Phantom Share ($25.56)

1.)

2.) Blu_Ray_Freak (From GameTZ)
For Christ sakes, I didn't realize it would be this hard to fill this gameshare (as if $25 is a lot of money).

Look, whoever steps up and takes this last spot, I'll knock your buy-in down to $20 and eat the $5.56 for your Phantom slot.

PM me as I don't read every post.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gameshare Group for:

Tales of Xillia
ENSLAVED: Odyssey to the West Premium Edition
Crysis 3
Dead Space 3

Would be getting 4 games for the PS+ price of $13.34 Resells & $6.66 Phantoms.
Games are Already Bought. Sale ended 20th.
Still looking for 2 Phantoms!

Resell:
1) Drolan
2) HyeVltg3
Phantom:
1)
2)

For Christ sakes, I didn't realize it would be this hard to fill this gameshare (as if $25 is a lot of money).

Look, whoever steps up and takes this last spot, I'll knock your buy-in down to $20 and eat the $5.56 for your Phantom slot.

Thanks!
Just my point of view...I don't want to spend $25 on these games when I'd maybe play one or two of them for a few minutes. Nostalgia isn't a big selling point for some of us folks.

And $25 is a lot of money to some people...

Long shot i know but any one got a timeshare or cheap slot for Killzone 3 Multiplayer .

I'm missing one mp trophy and my disc is not working with the latest patch any more . :S

Edit: NVM Different trophy lists .

Just my point of view...I don't want to spend $25 on these games when I'd maybe play one or two of them for a few minutes. Nostalgia isn't a big selling point for some of us folks.

wait for ps now and trophies ;)

basically that, also you're trying to do a group for old psx games that are easily pirateable on pc and would be able to be upres'd to look better anyway. regardless, i'm pretty sure those prices should drop this week if there is that final fantasy sale as well (not sure if it's EU or US though)

Thanks!
The first day I got my Vita I bought almost 90% of your entire list.

I'm sure a ton of other RPG fans did the same for Vita/PS3 =)

Long shot i know but any one got a timeshare or cheap slot for Killzone 3 Multiplayer .

I'm missing one mp trophy and my disc is not working with the latest patch any more . :S
I thought the MP standalone and KZ3 had different trophy lists.

Just wanted to let you guys know, if you're planning on getting fallout new vegas ultimate edition, installing the dlc, and returning the disc, don't buy the "greatest hits" version. I just bought it and all of the DLC is built onto the same disc as the main game.

Just wanted to let you guys know, if you're planning on getting fallout new vegas ultimate edition, installing the dlc, and returning the disc, don't buy the "greatest hits" version. I just bought it and all of the DLC is built onto the same disc as the main game.
Damn, so you use the Gamefly trick AND the Gamestop trick...pretty sneaky sis! :p

Damn, so you use the Gamefly trick AND the Gamestop trick...pretty sneaky sis! :p
I have never done the gamefly thing I was talking about yesterday. I used to use the gamestop 7 day trick all the time. i bought new vegas new since the used version was not much cheaper. just wanted to let ppl know in case they were plannin on doing it

kind of crazy that new vegas is the first game i've bought on disc since KH1.5 HD came out (and that was my first disc based game on ps3). god bless game sharing.

I have never done the gamefly thing I was talking about yesterday. I used to use the gamestop 7 day trick all the time. i bought new vegas new since the used version was not much cheaper. just wanted to let ppl know in case they were plannin on doing it

kind of crazy that new vegas is the first game i've bought on disc since KH1.5 HD came out (and that was my first disc based game on ps3). god bless game sharing.
Glad you finally bought it, I have the greatest hits GOTY of FO3 but the normal Ultimate Edition of FO:NV. I assumed they were all the same.

One phantom of this account left. Selling it cheap because I want to reactivate onto the slot. Will take $8 for it. First person to send a Pm, get its. Everything listed below on the account.

Blacks Ops II Season Pass (All DLC)
Nuketown 2025 Black Ops II (DLC)
Borderlands 2 Season Pass (The first set of DLC, the ones with trophies)
Littlebigplanet 2 DC Comics Premium Level kit (DLC)
Littlebigplanet 2 Cross Controller kit (DLC)
Littlebigplanet 2 Muppets Premium Level Kit
Zombie Apocalypse Never Die Alone Pure Pwnage Pack (DLC)
The Price is Right Decades (Full game)
Costume Quest Grubbins On Ice (DLC)
Trine 2 (Full game)

Get a "Free" Year OF PS Plus if you send Sony a Picture of your self with a new Xperia Z1 from t-Mobile. As long as you send in your imei and receipt as well in the email. Begins:1-22-14 Expires: 2-22-14

So I came into possession of $20 PSN cred.

Thinking of putting it towards Towards a Tomb Raider share.

I was going to buy a locked phantom but IDK know. Thinking about making a group with me as possible resell. Willing to take phantom for $20 PSN credit

Apparently Street date has been lifted for Tomb Raider. Hopefully it updates on psn, TODAY! (I doubt it)

I know :D

I'm not trying to tell people how to post, and I know you're trying to sell something(and I know I'm in no position to be telling anyone anything), but reposting the same thing every two or three pages just to keep it on top of things isn't going to make it sell faster. It's just going to keep popping up and become an annoyance to those who browse the thread regularly and aren't interested and they may or may not just put you on the ignore list. Just my insignificant 2¢ please don't kill me.

So I came into possession of $20 PSN cred.

Thinking of putting it towards Towards a Tomb Raider share.

I was going to buy a locked phantom but IDK know. Thinking about making a group with me as possible resell. Willing to take phantom for $20 PSN credit

Apparently Street date has been lifted for Tomb Raider. Hopefully it updates on psn, TODAY! (I doubt it)
This happened with DmC HD collection, I managed to get that on a friday. TR for ps4 psn hasnt even been confirmed or talked about yet, should hear about it on today's blogcast.

This happened with DmC HD collection, I managed to get that on a friday. TR for ps4 psn hasnt even been confirmed or talked about yet, should hear about it on today's blogcast.
I went to a Gamestop today and the guys tells me it has no street date. They said they *should* be getting it tomorrow and are able to sell it then. Next I was asked to pre-order to get it tomorrow...

I went to a Gamestop today and the guys tells me it has no street date. They said they *should* be getting it tomorrow and are able to sell it then. Next I was asked to pre-order to get it tomorrow...
did the guy tell u to trade in any games u have too!? ;o

did the guy tell u to trade in any games u have too!? ;o

"YOU WANNA BECOME A POWERED UP REWARD MEMBER? CAN I INTEREST YOU IN A MADDEN PREORDER?"
I was asked if I had anything to trade in towards it. I responded I had Knack and I was told I would get $15 credit. I laughed and said no thanks as Best Buy is currently offering $30.

No mention of PUR interesting enough.

So Looking to buy a phantom of TR:DE for PS4. I have $20 PSN to contribute. (And $5 Paypal, if you so insist)

I was asked if I had anything to trade in towards it. I responded I had Knack and I was told I would get $15 credit. I laughed and said no thanks as Best Buy is currently offering $30.

No mention of PUR interesting enough.
Also that guy didn't know what he was talking about. Gamestop is giving $10 extra towards trade-ins on any PS4 or Xbox One game, so you would get $25 for Knack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back