CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since people keep asking, updated list of library games.

Adventure Time
Arcana Heart 3
Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed 2
Assassin's Creed 3
Assassin's Creed 4
Assassin's Creed 4 Season Pass
Back to the Future (Ep 1-5)
Batman: Arkham Origins
Battlefield 1943
Battlefield 3 Premium
Battlefield 4 (ps3)
Battlefield 4 (ps4)
Beyond Good & Evil HD
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Borderlands 2
Borderlands 2 Season Pass + Premiere Club
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Season Pass
Call of Duty Ghosts (PS4)
Catherine
Contrast (PS3)
Costume Quest
Dead Island GOTY
Dead Nation
Dead Space
Dead Space 2
Dead Space 3: Awakened
Deadpool
Deathspank
Deathspank: Thongs of Virtue
Demon's Souls
Deus Ex: Human Revolution + DLC
Dishonored
Divekick
Dead Or Alive 5
Driver: San Francisco
Dungeon Hunter
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
Final Exam
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime
God Mode
God of War: Ascension
God of War
God of War 2
God of War Origins
Grand Turismo 6
Grand Theft Auto V
Guacamelee!
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F
Hitman Absolution
How to Survive
I'm Alive
inFamous
inFamous: Festival of Blood
Journey
Jurassic Park (Ep 1-5)
Magic the Gathering DotP 2014
Mass Effect 2
Max Payne
Medal of Honor: Warfighter
Metal Gear Rising
Minecraft
MLB HR Derby
NBA 2k14
Need for Speed Shift 2
Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012)
Prince of Persia
Proteus
Prototype
Prototype 2
PSN Play 2011 Bundle
Rainbow Moon
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus
Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty
Ratchet: Deadlocked
Remember Me
Resident Evil 6
Resident Evil Chronicles HD
Shadow of the Colossus + Ico
Sleeping Dogs + DLC (EU)
Sly 4: Thieves in Time
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2
Sonic
Sonic 2
Sonic 4 Ep 1
Sonic Adventure + DLC
Soul Calibur 2 HD
Strength of Sword 3
Strongbad (Ep 1-5)
Tales of Xillia
Terraria
The Last of Us
Tomb Raider
Trine 2
X-Com: Enemy Unknown

I would like to personally thank the community for helping this grow into what it is, and hope that most members are getting use out of this.

Also, still looking for discounted PSN cards by midnight tonight. PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, looks like Lightning Returns is coming out on 12:01 am midnight this monday!  Just click on pre-order on ps3 and it gives u the release info. Almost every game on psn comes out on either mdnight eastern time or pacific!

Tales of Symphonia is also out on 12:01 est midnight on 2/25

South Park and Dark Souls 2 is also coming out at midnight(est) in march.

Well, looks like Lightning Returns is coming out on 12:01 am midnight this monday! Just click on pre-order on ps3 and it gives u the release info. Almost every game on psn comes out on either mdnight eastern time or pacific!

Tales of Symphonia is also out on 12:01 est midnight on 2/25

South Park and Dark Souls 2 is also coming out at midnight(est) in march.
Surprisingly Square sorta broke their own street date. CEs of LR started shipping last week, mine did on Thursday and some people should be getting them already. I got my CE in yesterday actually.

Here is to hoping DS2 and South Park are good games.

anyone got any $2 or $3 psn codes? 

DA DROP! (Ride the Lightning)

PS3

Lightning Returns

Blowout(ps2)

Far Cry Classic

Zombeer

Wolf Fang(ps1 import)

Pac Man World 20th Anniversary(ps1)

Last of Us: Left Behind dlc(feb.14th)

VITA

TxK

Toukiden

Fort Defense

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc

DEMOS

Far Cry Classic

Castlevania LOS 2

Toki Tori

Skullgirls Encore

Oddworld: Strangers Wrath

So I got 3 messages this morning on PSN from a Nino_vann_Sooss about gamesharing. Listing all the games they have, how they only do deals via Skype, blah blah. Obviously I'm not dumb enough to even acknowledge them, but just wondering if anyone else got hit by this guy?

So I got 3 messages this morning on PSN from a Nino_vann_Sooss about gamesharing. Listing all the games they have, how they only do deals via Skype, blah blah. Obviously I'm not dumb enough to even acknowledge them, but just wondering if anyone else got hit by this guy?
i got the same message from that guy too

same lol

Yes, though where you all failed to see the value in his propositions, I was smart enough to take immediate action.

If I were to purchase a phantom or even a resell of a season pass would that grant me access to all future releases associated with it or just whats available at the time? I feel like i wouldnt have access to future releases based on what ive experienced sharing with my friend over the years but maybe ive been doin it wrong? Lol thanks!

If I were to purchase a phantom or even a resell of a season pass would that grant me access to all future releases associated with it or just whats available at the time? I feel like i wouldnt have access to future releases based on what ive experienced sharing with my friend over the years but maybe ive been doin it wrong? Lol thanks!
Phantom would just be what it was at the time since you couldn't access it later on. With a resale it could work for future releases. Of course it depends which season pass you purchase. I assume you are talking about a season pass where they haven't released all the content yet. Of course if you bought one where they already released all the content a phantom would be fine for those.

I'm guessing anyone with a visible psn id gonna have a message. As Sean Connery says 50 no's and a yes is still a yes.
Yup. It's why I don't post mine on here. paired up with the fact that if sony ever decides to mass ban this topic for game sharing I want my identity kept hidden lol. if i was one of you guys that got messaged i'd play along until it got time to send money, then post their paypal so we know another email to avoid

Yup. It's why I don't post mine on here. paired up with the fact that if sony ever decides to mass ban this topic for game sharing I want my identity kept hidden lol. if i was one of you guys that got messaged i'd play along until it got time to send money, then post their paypal so we know another email to avoid
I haven't received a message about gamesharing on my ps3 (well I have, but I won't answer them, even if it would be a member from here, since GS should be taken here imo) but that thing about Sony mass banning us who've got our psn gametag (or whatever it's called) hanging around in our sigs got me thinking of removing it. Thanks Pravado, haven't thought about that.

I haven't received a message about gamesharing on my ps3 (well I have, but I won't answer them, even if it would be a member from here, since GS should be taken here imo) but that thing about Sony mass banning us who've got our psn gametag (or whatever it's called) hanging around in our sigs got me thinking of removing it. Thanks Pravado, haven't thought about that.
That won't happen with Sony banning us. I could just get someone else's psn id and use the trophy card in my sig.

Anyway just switched PS3 on and got 3 messages by the person, not checked them yet but one has an attachment.

That won't happen with Sony banning us. I could just get someone else's psn id and use the trophy card in my sig.
Yeah, that's true, well, I wouldn't care a lot if I got banned anyway, I would just start a new account unless the ban the ip.
I'm not into platting games that much and the only games that I actually enjoy playing online is Dark Souls, Diablo 3 and Dragons Crown, shooters gets so boring nowadays.

Well, on topic then, what's Far Cry Classic? Is it the first Far Cry with better graphics? Or is it something more?

Got the same message .

Any groups going for The Last of US: Left Behind ? if there any slots available or any one will gonna create a group then count me in as phantom or resell . :)

ill be hosting a dark souls 2 group

Dark Souls 2 Group

Resellable-$20
1)
2)

Phantom-$10
1)Teh Reaper
2)Banx

add yourself if interested please have feedback.

This is and random PSN requests are the exact reason I took my PSN Id off. Also, I don't think they'd just ban the ID.. Knowing Sony they'd just ban everything.(your PSN, every resell/phanty that ever connected to PSN from your console, (Same thing probably goes for the other reseller of the account for being in connection) console ID and ip)

Selling (all resellable slots):

LBP Karting: $10
The Walking Dead: Season 1 (Season Pass => All episodes): $6
Mortal Kombat: $6
Alice Madness Returns + Weapons of Madness and Dresses Pack: $5
Mafia II: $3
Stacking + DLC, Dead Nation, Wipeout HD + DLC: $3

Send me a PM if you're interested.

Has anyone recently gotten a meet up email from being part of the Extra Life charity (If you've taken part of it)? I'm debating if I should hit up the one in Chicago since the meet up is at the arcade I visit frequently.

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII

Resell: $20
1. KuHLiiDE 

Phantom: $10
1. ClydeShebang 
2. Slayerxx1 

I just pre-ordered and it said midnight 12:01 EST on the 11th though

This is and random PSN requests are the exact reason I took my PSN Id off. Also, I don't think they'd just ban the ID.. Knowing Sony they'd just ban everything.(your PSN, every resell/phanty that ever connected to PSN from your console, (Same thing probably goes for the other reseller of the account for being in connection) console ID and ip)
No way dude, thats overkill. That'll never happen, especially with a new generation out, I doubt sony will try to do something about it by now.

FS COD Ghost resell PS3

Sony will literally do nothing so just ignore the dude and move on with your day while he sits on the couch messaging people he doesn't know looking for an easy payday. 

Phantom accounts. PM offers.

1:
Infamous 2
Infamous 2 Weapons Pack
Battlefield 1943 + Limited Bundle Theme
Back To The Future (All EP)
Battle: Los Angeles
Spare Parts

2:
L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition
Battlefield 1943 + Limited Bundle Theme
Tales of Monkey Island Bundle