CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there!

Not sure how many of you will remember me but I am back. I get paid in a few days and I'm going to be looking for some older games (by older I mean 2012 and 13 era :p) to play. I'll post a list when I've had time to think about it. Until then, I thought I'd just say hello. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there!

Not sure how many of you will remember me but I am back. I get paid in a few days and I'm going to be looking for some older games (by older I mean 2012 and 13 era :p) to play. I'll post a list when I've had time to think about it. Until then, I thought I'd just say hello. :)
Good to see ya back man.

Is there something wrong with SF?
Yes, it's Killzone.

What? Kz shadow fall was amazing. One of the top 3 ps4 games IMO
i enjoyed the single player. :whistle2:$
The SP was decent, and other than the really grindy trophies I thought the MP was fantastic. One of my favorite online games since Resistance 2.
GEEuqzj.gif

Shadow Fall is mediocre as hell. So boring, in fact, I had to timeshare it 2x because I couldn't stomach it all at once (I'm serious). Your opinions are just factually wrong. :)

It's very pretty. I'll give it that. And OWL is awesome. That's about it. I would go into detail but I've posted about it enough in other threads. I wish Guerrilla would just pay for their employees to attend Full Sail or something because they can't design a level to save their lives. C'mon, anti-gravity platforming? Didn't bother with multiplayer.

Da Drop

PS4

Infamous 1st Light

The Golf Club

Madden 15

Metro Redux

NHL 15 demo

PS3

Putter Golf

TWD: S2 Ep. 5

Madden 15

Yes, it's Killzone.

GEEuqzj.gif

Shadow Fall is mediocre as hell. So boring, in fact, I had to timeshare it 2x because I couldn't stomach it all at once (I'm serious). Your opinions are just factually wrong. :)

It's very pretty. I'll give it that. And OWL is awesome. That's about it. I would go into detail but I've posted about it enough in other threads. I wish Guerrilla would just pay for their employees to attend Full Sail or something because they can't design a level to save their lives. C'mon, anti-gravity platforming? Didn't bother with multiplayer.
No worries man. Putter golf is coming out this week for ps3, seems to be more your style you should give it a shot

[quote name="Srastagh" post="12037792" timestamp="1409010406"]I'll take the phantom if you can host.[/quote]

Sorry man, I've found a person to team up with!

Looking to try some new games this year. Looking for groups for these games:

Destiny
COD AW
Evil within
LBP: 3

Only have money for two or three out of those four groups though. Resell/phantom doesn't really matter. (Prefer phantom though)

Looking for cheap shares of:
KZSF
COD: Ghosts
Or BF4
Resell/(rent/timeshare)/phantom doesn't matter as long as it's cheap.

Madden 2015 PS3

$60

Resell $20:

Phantom $10:

1. Gannikus

2. Taint

Pm me please, best way to contact me

Selling Xcom Enemy Within $5 PS3 Resell

Looking to try some new games this year. Looking for groups for these games:

Destiny
COD AW
Evil within
LBP: 3

Only have money for two or three out of those four groups though. Resell/phantom doesn't really matter. (Prefer phantom though)

Looking for cheap shares of:
KZSF
COD: Ghosts
Or BF4
Resell/(rent/timeshare)/phantom doesn't matter as long as it's cheap.
cheap shares of ps4 games don't exist. supply and demand

Erm, who is "The-Legend-10" and "Gamesharenazi"?

@Prav
Oh, okay, but I think your definition and my definition of cheap are two different things.

Erm, who is "The-Legend-10" and "Gamesharenazi"?

@Prav
Oh, okay, but I think your definition and my definition of cheap are two different things.
Can't be that much different. I've only seen super old PS4 games being sold outside of groups. Not a lot of supply for those that are selling, so prices (justifiably) remain high

anybody on here interested a whole acct with gta 5 on it. there is 2 empty slots, im asking $15. you can takeover the acct before sending paypal if your a trusted user on this site, pm me

anybody on here interested a whole acct with gta 5 on it. there is 2 empty slots, im asking $15. you can takeover the acct before sending paypal if your a trusted user on this site, pm me
In Topic: CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Today, 09:04 PM

In Topic: CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

25 February 2014 - 05:36 PM

Pravado, on 25 Feb 2014 - 5:30 PM, said:

Just a reminder, anyone trying to sell off their shares that they have donated to the library will be removed from the library without the ability to come back. You have the right to remove them, but I also have the right to remove you in turn.

lmao

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 posts by
''thegamesharenazi''
'and 1 of these posts is heckling at selling stolen shares from the library...

..my hunch is this gta5 account is stolen and a poor soul is looking to make a quick $15 bucks.

Do not purchase the account, if you do you can be sure many more accounts will be stolen for profit.

2 posts and 1 of these posts is heckling at selling stolen shares from the library...

..my hunch is this gta5 account is stolen and a poor soul is looking to make a quick $15 bucks.

Do not purchase the account, if you do you can be sure many more accounts will be stolen for profit.

im not a memeber of the library, this is my own account that i have no use for.

I've seen everyone's lists so I doubt anyone has the following but outright asking has given me good results so far. I'm looking for:

Batman: Arkham City dlc timeshare. Mostly the Harley story dlc since someone has contacted me with the catwoman/robin/nightwing dlc. 

Mortal Kombat 9 character dlc (preferably phantom or resell)

EDIT: I'll actually take AC costume dlc too.

Looking for timeshares ( Telltale Games )

• Nelson Tethers: Puzzle Agent   
  • Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space - Episode 1-5
  • Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People ep1-5
Also ( LucasArts )

• The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition
  • Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck's Revenge

thx

Looking for the following gameshares and/or gameshare groups

Destiny
Sly Collection
Starhawk Ultimate Edition
inFAMOUS Collection
The Last of Us

Sorry to go off-topic, won't post this here again, but selling a few codes ($5 each or best offer):

Murdered: Soul Suspect (PS4) digital strategy map

Sly 3 (PS Vita) digital download

The Last Of Us Survival Pack dlc (PS4). Includes:

* Bonus experience points
* Melee attack booster for more damage in hand-to-hand combat
* Additional in-game currency
* Special customizable multiplayer items
* Two bonus skins for Joel and Ellie

Will sell all 3 for $8

California drought.

Hope you have home insurance!
The deductible is higher than them combined sadly. The warranty was still on the laptop luckily. i was playing Madden when it happened, scard the shit out of me it was so lod, never heard anything that loud in my life. I ran down stairs as soon as hit not thiking because i thought it hit a tree and that shit was about to hit the house. cam back up seen madden was frozze, couldn't shut off the TV and was like wtf, HDMI ports act like I don't have my Ps3 hooked up, doesn't shjow anything but works jst fine on another TV. Sad day indeed. ( sorry for life story lol it just really sucked).

Soooooo I bought First Light from Amazon and I was going to use it on my main.

However now I am debating on setting up share here is there is interest. I probably won't be able to set up the account until sometime tomorrow night though. 

I'm looking to be resell

Also even though I "pre-ordered" from Amazon I don't think i'll be getting the Pre-Order costume.

Hey There,

Some of you might remember me - I'm back after a bit of a hiatus.  Just wanted to say hello to those of you who I traded with in the past and to those of you who are newer.

Played a game of NHL 15 demo on Xbone and its the same exact gameplay as last years PS3 version, just with better graphics and stuff.

Will, if you are lurking around here, check your PM on "the other site"
I haven't been on much at all last weekend, due to some business I had to take care of.

So, let's get at it!

This man (krashole) is looking for a phantom slot taker for Madden 15 (PS4), anybody want in?

do amazon digital games work the same as regular psn games? as in will i be able to preload the game from a code?

phantom it would work as well right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back