CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Just ordered a Wii U as it was on sale.... 

Getting this feeling in the pit of my stomach like when I decided to eat a Convenience Store egg-salad sandwich...

Did it for Bayonetta 2, and now I have the Tri-factah but... uhh

Lords of the Fallen  (OCT.28th) [R-35 | P-25]
R:  HyeVltg3
P:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="kvntwvlf" post="12139998" timestamp="1412538048"]Is anyone making an alien ps4 group? Looking for a phantom.[/quote]

I may make one, game looks interesting.

Getting this feeling in the pit of my stomach like when I decided to eat a Convenience Store egg-salad sandwich...

Lords of the Fallen (OCT.28th) [R-35 | P-25]
R: HyeVltg3
P:
"Watches as Platinum Games puts Bayo 2 on PS4"

Lords of the Fallen (OCT.28th) [R-35 | P-25]
R: HyeVltg3
P:
What was the sale? I was thinking of getting one too, mainly for Mario Kart and Monster Hunter.

Dont think Nintendo would allow that.

They practically OWN Bayonetta 2 right now.

Sure I think if they build a new Bayonetta from the ground up...without the funding from Nintendo. yaaa surre that HAS to get a spot on PS4/Xb1

But for now, PG is just making it for Wii U because Nintendo funded the entire project.

Yeah, the chance of that happening considering that Nintendo published and funded the game is the same as seeing a PS4 Legend of Zelda, or at least that's what the guy that developed the game said.

Sega still owns the IP, but the game itself is basically Nintendo property

Da Drop Bruh \(^_^)/

PS4

Alien: Isolation

Divekick

Driveclub

Dust: An Elysian Tail

NBA 2K15

Pix The Cat

Spelunky

Styx: Master of Shadows

PS3

Alien: Isolation

Jet Car Stunts

NBA 2K15

Strider 2(ps1)

Vita

Jet Car Stunts

Pix The Cat

What was the sale? I was thinking of getting one too, mainly for Mario Kart and Monster Hunter.
I have a friend who works at **********, he's able to get 50% off discounts, but he cant do that constantly(1-2 times a year) or on launch days.

He had no intention of buying the Wii U so I grabbed it instead, plus his employee discount just reset, he used it on XB1 and PS4 last time.

So now I'm a proud owner of a Wii U Deluxe , PS4 and XB1 =D

Used the word "sale" instead of typing out the above, haha.

Going to censor out the store name, I'm a 99% sure he's not supposed to be getting 50% off, dont need to be getting him in trouble.

It would be like those idiots in the news that rob banks and post their loot on facebook. youube.

http://youtu.be/iaFcSU6fLwo

Picked up a Wii U for $150 from kijiji and loving it. Playing Super Mario 3D World on the gamepad has one of the best handheld experiences I've ever had.

Sorry sgand, gonna have to drop from the phantom spot on your AC Rogue grouping. RPG got me hook line and sinker on the above grouping. Hopefully you will have plenty of time to fill the spot.

Shadows of Mordor is doing this weird thing where sometimes the share becomes locked. Same thing's happening with things I downloaded on my Japanese account. 'Sup with that?

Sleepy Dogs Super HD - October 14th - $59.99 (PS4)

Resell:

----

Phantom:

Bigwig

I loathe Social Media but seeing that dumb woman eventually getting arrested because she stupidly recorded herself gloating about her misdeeds and uploaded it on Yt makes me hate it a tiny bit less. One less idiot on the 'net.

Shadow of Mordor (PS4) $60

Resell: $35
1.KaptainAK (Host)
Phantom: $25

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare: Day Zero Edition (ps3)
$60

Resell: $20

Phantom: $10
1.KaptainAK (host)
2.ThePS3? (cant remember your name dude soz)

Ass Creed Unity + Rogue Group

AC Unity - PS4 Resell - $35

1.Matt

AC Unity - PS4 Phantom - $25

---

AC Rogue - PS3 Resell - $30

1.Rpg (HOST)

AC Rogue - PS4 Phantom - $10

3.pitfallharry219
I don't understand this group. Do the $35 and $25 spots get both games? Or just the PS4 game? You should at least label what each price point is getting. The way you have this labeled, it seems like you pay $35 for both games.

Edit: Yep, just confirmed with RPG that this group probably isn't what people think. I edited his post above. Matty, you might want to rejoin that Rogue group you dropped from.

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax P4A story DLC ($10)

Resell ($3.33)

1. TheSporkWithin

Phantom ($1.66)

Note: this is the full story mode from the original P4A, playable in P4AU. It is not abbreviated in any way or missing any content. Surely there are others who either haven't played it or would like to offload their old game and replace it with this one.

I don't understand this group. Do the $35 and $25 spots get both games? Or just the PS4 game? You should at least label what each price point is getting. The way you have this labeled, it seems like you pay $35 for both games.

Edit: Yep, just confirmed with RPG that this group probably isn't what people think. I edited his post above. Matty, you might want to rejoin that Rogue group you dropped from.
Nah, I know what he meant. He might have worded it poorly, not getting into that, but I know what I'm getting :)

Presumably the third phantom is actually a resell which he plans to reset in 6 months time, leaving him in possession of two resells six months from now. I recall people doing that a while back. That's why he's paying fully half of the cost, rather than just one third for a resell, as is standard. (except for PS4 games for some reason)

Yep. Doesn't look right at all.
Looks like a mystery to solve!

sherlock_holmes.jpg

Yeah, it was never common, but a few people were doing it last fall. They usually labeled the fourth slot as a "resellable phantom" as it could be resold for 6 months before being locked in place.

Will consider trading games for other games / PSN Cards. 
Renting will only be available to reputable/regular CAG users.
All accounts are North American unless otherwise noted.
If interested in anything please PM me (Including joining a group). 

For Sale (Resells)

$20 - FIFA 15 (PS3)

$2 - Tom Clancy's HAWX

$3 - Aquapazza

$4 - Devil May Cry HD Collection

$5 - FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil
$7 - XCOM Enemy Within

$7 - FIFA 14 (PS3)

$8 - Agarest Generations of War 2

$8 - Lost Planet 3 + Need For Speed The Run

$8 - Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon + Resident Evil 6 + PSN Games

For Sale (Phantoms)

$1 - Armored Core V - Verdict Day

$1 - Game of Thrones (US) + XCOM Bureau Trophy DLC

$4 - Okabu + Dungeon Defenders + Rocketbirds + Sam & Max Time and Space Ep1-5 + $30 in PSN games (PM for list)

$3 - Agarest Generations of War 2

Exclusively for Rent (All are $1 a week unless otherwise noted):

Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon + Resident Evil 6 + PSN Games

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd (JP Region) - $2 a week

Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass (PS3) - $2 a week

Game of Thrones + XCOM Bureau Hanger 6 DLC

Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition (PS4)

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (PS3)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Armored Core V - Verdict Day

Resogun Season Pass

Dark Souls II

Games I am Looking to Buy / Start a Group (SaG) Trade / Rent:

Legasista (Buy / Rent / SaG)

Assassin's Creed Rogue

11/11

$20
1. sgand
2. TheSporkWithin
$10
1. snakey
2. kvntwvlf
I'll take the last slot.

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax P4A story DLC ($10)

Resell ($3.33)

1. TheSporkWithin

Phantom ($1.66)

Note: this is the full story mode from the original P4A, playable in P4AU. It is not abbreviated in any way or missing any content. Surely there are others who either haven't played it or would like to offload their old game and replace it with this one.

bread's done
Back