CAG Warhawk Night [TBD]

[quote name='PocariSweat']Can I have an invite? I'm Pacific time zone.[/quote]

Yeah, just join the game tonight. Mana can add you to the clan later on.

i would like to join this fine organization but Im having trouble connecting my 20gb ps3 using my laptop.

[quote name='aihuman']i would like to join this fine organization but Im having trouble connecting my 20gb ps3 using my laptop.[/quote]

More the merrier.

You guys want it ranked? With the 1.1 patch you can now host and play in a ranked match.

I thought all of the rankings were supposed to be reset, I am still ranked at Brigadier General. I am pretty sure I am not that highly ranked since I do not play ranked matches very much??? What is going to be the layouts tonight?

You have to play a ranked match, log out, then log in and it'll reset. I'm back to an airman.

No idea on the layouts. Whatever I come up with.

sure, rank it, it'll help us towards getting our reset rank.

better start getting the patch ASAP people, took me about 10 tries!

Game CAG - password cag, for any late comers. Will keep open a little while longer.

From now on, I guess we shouldn't make the game ranked as that does not allow a password.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']Game CAG - password cag, for any late comers. Will keep open a little while longer.[/QUOTE]

thanks I barely made it for the last couple of rounds...

Just played my first game tonight. I was terrible, but at least I had some fun. I don't get home til 9pm Central most nights, but I'll try to make the next CAG night. Hopefully I'll have gotten a little better by then. My PSN ID is: Super_King

[quote name='flybrione']Not sure what the call out was about or how you even plant trip mines. But I walked into a few of them. I did not even realize they were in the game.

I'm new to PS3 online and I could not get my headset working. This was the first time I played the game and I have no idea how to pilot any of the vehicles. I did have a good time on foot in a couple of the missions.

I need to practice flying and ground vehicle controls for the next time we battle. I also figured out what was wrong with my headset and got that working later in the evening after we finished playing. I will be ready to play on 11/9 and thanks for letting me be a part of the action![/quote]

Just joking with you last time anyway, it's all in fun. Mines are easy to find and plant, I personally love them the most.
I suck at flying vehicles, probably the worst of the bunch when we play. But tanks and jeeps you'll find are pretty simple. Just play a few more times on public servers and you'll get the hang of it by the 9th!

[quote name='iggywiggum']Just played my first game tonight. I was terrible, but at least I had some fun. I don't get home til 9pm Central most nights, but I'll try to make the next CAG night. Hopefully I'll have gotten a little better by then. My PSN ID is: Super_King[/QUOTE]Our next clan game will be 11/9 (or 11/10) where I'll be hosting the game. You may be 30 minutes to 1 hour late, but you'll still be able to catch at least half.

Right now the game is still on, but I'm kind of debating about whether to have it on Saturday instead (so maybe some different people who couldn't play the Friday nights could play it).

I might cancel because I'm assuming many PS3 owners are busy with CoD4.

Still, if there is a game, I'll be hosting.

[quote name='knightsdwn']Will the game name and password be CAG as well?

Will be my first time playing with CAG'ers and hopefully I won't suck as much.[/QUOTE]The game will be called "ManaKnight", but the password will be CAG. I'll give everyone an update on Saturday before the day, where to find us.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']The game will be called "ManaKnight", but the password will be CAG. I'll give everyone an update on Saturday before the day, where to find us.[/quote]
Awesome. I've been looking forward to this all week.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']So headcountwise, who thinks they'll make it tomorrow night.[/quote]
I'm hoping to make it, but I work late and won't be home 'til almost 9 central. If it's still going, I'll join in. I've gotten better, but I still need practice (only been playing about a week).

I got the games setup and they will be ready to go in just over an hour. I decided to do 6 games, so we'll play for 1 hour and 30 minutes. I mixed up some matches a little from last time.

EDIT: If you want to find my match fast, look for Death Match. (For the first 15 minutes).

I'm making a note here: Huge Success!

To bad I had to leave a bit early, couldn't get a CAG clan invite but theres always next time :)

Been fun getting my ass kicked.

[quote name='knightsdwn']I'm making a note here: Huge Success!

To bad I had to leave a bit early, couldn't get a CAG clan invite but theres always next time :)

Been fun getting my ass kicked.[/QUOTE]Actually, I entered your name incorrectly when I tried to invite you. I'll try again tomorrow.

I just invited:
bombsquad07
mikeny1
Super_King

Will Invite
KnightsDwn
MaxDense (would not send)
ZackieChan (maybe)

Anyway, thanks for showing up everyone. I was very happy with the turnout (I actually expected lower). I hope to see you all again.

Lots of fun, I guess Saturdays are a good night, lots of people playing. Some new ppl I haven't seen were pretty good, like Knights, Super & Max.

bread's done
Back