CAG Warhawk Night [TBD]

I had a lot of fun the other night, too. It was a lot better than playing with the randoms out there on the servers. Count me in on future games!

Also, I can't figure out the chat function at all. I thought I was talking (I was pushing the L3 button), but I have no idea if anyone heard me?

That was fun, albeit short on my end since I was later than I expected. It was annoying having to wait 10-15 minutes while the new firmware installed itself.
Oh well, looking forward to Saturday!

One option Mana is to name the server CAG_CLAN_ONLY. Probably won't get rid of anyone but at least it'll deter some.

I should be there. Good to see all the good competition now.

Game is still on tomorrow night.

Mana is still hosting.

I'll post the exact room name @ 9:30pm tom so everyone knows.

EDIT: Check your inbox for mail from mana regarding tomorrow.

[quote name='Randy McT']How do I become a clan member? Ive played in the last couple of games.[/quote]

whats ur psn name? mana should have sent u an invite. if you're currently in a clan, u have to leave it to join the new one.

Aaaugh, tomorrow at 9:30 eastern? I think that Battlestar Galactica movie is on at that time in Canada. My sci-fi inner geek is more powerful than my video game geek, so not sure I'll make it.

:wall:

[quote name='suko_32']I might get this game tomorrow, would that be too late to join?[/quote]

As long as you have it before 9:30pm est it's fine.

[quote name='suko_32']I might get this game tomorrow, would that be too late to join?[/QUOTE]
Make sure you've updated to the latest firmware (2.01) and give youself some time to install the Warhawk ver 1.1 patch. Shouldn't take more than 10 minutes.

Also, be prepared to get killed. A lot. That's how it went with me at least, until I got a few matches under my belt.

Good game yesterday night.

Ranked is good and all, but personally I don't think that's the way to go. There were a few instances of non-clan members trying to team kill, and on one game there was at least one guy being racist. Sadly it was a team death match and mana was on the other team so I couldn't ask him to kick/ban him.

Anyway good game.

Anyone make a/the game but not been invited to the clan yet?

Mana's not hosting for a few weeks, so if we want an unofficial match we'll have to set it up ourselves.

What I want to know is, any other members here who can host 12 or more?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Since TMK is gone did one of you want to take over the OP? I can make any one of you the OP so you can keep updating everyone.[/QUOTE]

here's a better idea... bring TMK back, unban him. The fact that he got banned in the first place is utterly rediculous. He was doing a great job [helping] building the CAG PS3 online community. I don't know which mod banned him, but that was pure B.S. Just "make it right" Un Ban TMK.

[quote name='Thomas96']here's a better idea... bring TMK back, unban him. The fact that he got banned in the first place is utterly rediculous. He was doing a great job [helping] building the CAG PS3 online community. I don't know which mod banned him, but that was pure B.S. Just "make it right" Un Ban TMK.[/quote]
The complaint thread is in the CAG Feedback forum...I'm trying to help you guys out here, don't start.

He's the last person I would expect to be banned for anything. Whichever mod did it needs the Orkin man to help with the bug up his ass.

I'm in contact with mana. He'll still host when he can, but he said that the next official match won't be for a few weeks.

So if we want a game sooner, then someone will have to host instead which is why I was asking who could host more than 12. That's how much I can host. I'm willing to host a game anytime.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']I've scheduled the next date for a match and it'll be 12/7/07 @ 9:30 EST.

Any thoughts?[/QUOTE]

yeah, I'll try to make it... probably gonna be late though.

the whole TMK situation definitely not fair. I read the the entire TOS, I figure you get banned for saying vulgar things, racial, - generally disrespectful. TMK never said anything that should have gotten him banned. You have a mod that acts like an impulsive juvenile, and can't even show the slightest hint of professionalism in explaining why he banned TMK. Then the fuckin idiot puts "Banned Mana Knight" in his sig. Instead of being cordial about the situation, he just acts like an pure ass. [stubborn donkey]. I wish Cheapy would take him down from being a mod, I could do a much better jub myself, at least I could be fair, and not banning people out of emotions... I thought only hoes act out emotionally... oh well... see you guys friday.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Stay on topic Thomas96[/QUOTE]

oh.. no problem. I was just mentioning unbanning Mana Knight, because he used to set up our Warhawk matches, and a lot of the Cag PS3 Forum online stuff.. like Calling All Cars Monday.. too bad most of the mods probably don't own a PS3, or else we would have invited you guys.

I'll try to play on the 7th, looking forward to it. I've been busy the last few weeks, I see I missed a shitstorm.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Stay on topic Thomas96[/QUOTE]

Uhh... did I miss something in his last reply, how was his post not on topic? :?:

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']I'll try to play on the 7th, looking forward to it. I've been busy the last few weeks, I see I missed a shitstorm.

Uhh... did I miss something in his last reply, how was his post not on topic? :?:[/QUOTE]

I was talking trash about the cowardly mod that banned mana knight... the guy that plays warhawk with us ever week.

[quote name='aihuman']cant make it friday.How about Saturday?[/quote]

The COD4 clan game is on saturday @ 9:30pm EST, which I'm also part of and I think some other cagers are too so it's a conflict unless you guys want it earlier on saturday?

Sat at 6 or 7pm EST a good alternative?

[quote name='StrandedBrit']The COD4 clan game is on saturday @ 9:30pm EST, which I'm also part of and I think some other cagers are too so it's a conflict unless you guys want it earlier on saturday?

Sat at 6 or 7pm EST a good alternative?[/quote] 6PM is perfect.

Yeah still talking warhawk. Some can't make friday. Sat night is taken by COD4 so the alternative to friday is earlier on sat at 6pm EST.

I'll choose whichever day gets most votes.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']Thomas, Cthulhu8u ..... 6PM sat good for you guys?[/QUOTE]

yeah a little early, but I can make it...

[quote name='StrandedBrit']Thomas, Cthulhu8u ..... 6PM sat good for you guys?[/quote]

Not sure yet but I can try, thanks for asking!

bread's done
Back