CAG Warhawk Night [TBD]

Oh my I had a damn good time! I'm glad Mana changed it to Saturday, on Friday I would have missed it. I had to fly to NY; so I got back slept for an hour or two, woke up, and had some of the greatest Warhawk moments ever!

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']Lots of fun, I guess Saturdays are a good night, lots of people playing. Some new ppl I haven't seen were pretty good, like Knights, Super & Max.[/QUOTE]Yeah, since I remember Resistance nights doing well on Saturday, I decided to try that day for Warhawk. Also, I was hoping Nam and others would have been able to play for once. I still hope to find the perfect timing so Nam can play.

[quote name='Thomas96']Oh my I had a damn good time! I'm glad Mana changed it to Saturday, on Friday I would have missed it. I had to fly to NY; so I got back slept for an hour or two, woke up, and had some of the greatest Warhawk moments ever![/QUOTE]Yeah, it was a great time. I counted around 14-17 people total playing, which is very good. The matches were very high scoring too. The last TDM was VERY close.

Anyway, as for the next match, I'm not too sure yet. In just over a week, there will be several days I can do, but I kind of hate doing it near Thanksgiving, since I know many of you may have family to visit or other things to do. Oh well, I'll let you all know later.

We did have some pretty damn good matches, I think Saturday is a good day. We should have another soon.!! Also, good match rotation Mana!!

[quote name='NamPaehc']Saturdays are great for me BUT... my friends surprised me and took me out for my birthday yesterday. Why I was AWOL. :)[/QUOTE]Ah, I wish I knew it was your birthday yesterday. Happy late Birthday though. :D

What do you think of having it both days and see what the turn out is? I want to play Saturdays but if we have a good group Fridays we should play then also.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']but I kind of hate doing it near Thanksgiving, since I know many of you may have family to visit or other things to do. Oh well, I'll let you all know later.[/quote]

Well, us Canadians are available at that time ;)

I could only play for a few minutes, but had a blast. I will definitely be there next week.

When is COD4 night going to be????

[quote name='orko60']I could only play for a few minutes, but had a blast. I will definitely be there next week.

When is COD4 night going to be????[/QUOTE]I was very glad to see you make it. :D I'll invite you to the new Warhawk clan (all previous clans will be forgotten).

I have plans to redo CAG PSN Gaming and try to get it to work this time, with mostly all new games. CoD4 will definitely be put into the mix. I don't have the game though and not sure if I will buy it. If I had it, I'd probably run the CAG clan because I like having a monopoly on CAG PSN clans. ;) :p

I had a great time, and look forward to the next match. The day isn't that important to me, but I work late every night except Sun & Mon, so I might be a little late again.

And thanks for the clan invite!

Mana, I'm not going anywhere for thanksgiving, and have no family to see either so ..... anyday is fine.

If anyone's interested doing a "mini" game this weekend, I can host up to 12.

If you show up at one of the nights, I'll make sure you get put into the CAG Clan.

Anyway, I haven't decided which day yet next week, but I'm open from Monday - Saturday, to host games.

[quote name='The Mana Knight'] Anyway, I haven't decided which day yet next week, but I'm open from Monday - Saturday, to host games.[/quote]

Any news on the next game event? Hopefully it'll be on Saturday again but any day is fine really.

Just got around to trying Warhawk for the first time tonight. Sucked in the beginning, but I think I'm getting better. It's pretty fun - and you have to love the sounds of the Warhawks screeching overhead. Only if I could actually last more than three minutes in one of those. ;)

Hope to join one of your games sometime!

Holy crap, someone from Lansing! Small world.

So it's a go for Tuesday huh. I guess I'll be there. Not sure If i'll stay for the whole 2 hours though as I have to work Wednesday.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']Holy crap, someone from Lansing! Small world.

So it's a go for Tuesday huh. I guess I'll be there. Not sure If i'll stay for the whole 2 hours though as I have to work Wednesday.[/QUOTE]Actually, I'm thinking of just having a short meetup on Tuesday or something, for an hour maybe. Haven't completely decided yet. It would just be in preparation for the big game on the weekend. Or I dunno, I might hold off until Wednesday, since people don't have to work on Thursday (didn't think about that). I might do that.

Wednesday seems like a good day to have a game up and running. Like you said, most people will have a day off from school / work the following day.

Either way, I'll be attending :)

I might end up canceling it. Not because I can't be there (I most definitely can), but because I just had something pretty bad happen, that kept me from forum posting for over a day (computer trouble), so I could not notify everyone in advance. If a short notice will work, I'll try, but I might be better off just waiting until Saturday. Sorry everyone.

I'm not positive I'll make it. I'm seriously considering going to see The Mist if there's a showing right after I get out of work.

Damn, that was the most fun I had since I bought this game. I'll definitely try to come around on the next CAG night.

that was fun tonight.

i totally forgot warhawk u had to push to talk, so used to cod4. took awhile to realize no one was responding to what i said.

I'm a little upset the teams didn't divide up evenly, and I wish I started the game later tonight. Oh well, I'll try to get things right next time. We'll probably have another game on Saturday. This was more of an appetizer anyway. ;)

I'm inviting people to the clan now. Btw, who is Tralgore?

Sorry Nam, we missed each other again. :whistle2:( Dang it, I'm really going to have to find the perfect time for you.

that ctf map that ended in a draw. i was like 2 seconds left before the flag would have been returned. but i think it was tralgore that threw a grenade at me. that map team blue had us pinned down for a long time. good games.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Btw, who is Tralgore?[/QUOTE]

That was me. Eh, was my first time, so I got whomped on pretty bad.

After awhile I had to turn off the invert U/D because it was just driving me nuts!

It would be nice if the server was ranked though.

I got my first top finish ever tonight. I kept looking at the scoreboard and seeing me and someone else tied 27 to 27 in frags. It would have ended in a draw but I think somebody drove over a mine I laid earlier and forgot about, literally 1-2 seconds before the match ended.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']It would be nice if the server was ranked though.[/quote]

We tried that a while back. A Ranked server does not allow for a password to be put on so any old geezer can come in the room.

[quote name='Okatha']That was me. Eh, was my first time, so I got whomped on pretty bad.

After awhile I had to turn off the invert U/D because it was just driving me nuts![/QUOTE]Ah cool. Don't worry, I'm not that good myself. ;)

There were a few people who said they'd play, and I wasn't sure who, so that's why I asked.
[quote name='StrandedBrit']We tried that a while back. A Ranked server does not allow for a password to be put on so any old geezer can come in the room.[/QUOTE]I'm going to mess with the settings, and see if I can ever get that work.

[quote name='The Mana Knight'] I'm going to mess with the settings, and see if I can ever get that work.[/quote]

I doubt there's a real setting to have a ranked and private game because then you'd get a ton of people and their friends abusing it to rack up points. Maybe you can just set the team sizes way down, though. If you know only 12 people are going to make it, you could set the limit to 16, for instance. Then if random people show up, those of us with mics can just make fun of their PSN name/character/Warhawk until they leave out of shame.

[quote name='metaly']I doubt there's a real setting to have a ranked and private game because then you'd get a ton of people and their friends abusing it to rack up points. Maybe you can just set the team sizes way down, though. If you know only 12 people are going to make it, you could set the limit to 16, for instance. Then if random people show up, those of us with mics can just make fun of their PSN name/character/Warhawk until they leave out of shame.[/QUOTE]I'm thinking we should all meet up about the same time (like lets say 10pm EST) and have everyone find me via the CAG clan. With everyone joining quickly and filling the game up with CAG members, I think it will scare most off (almost with us talking smack to non clan members, lol).

bread's done
Back