CAGbag: Get your questions answered on CAGcast

I asked these in a different thread, but we'll try again:

How are developers justifying the extra $10 cost of next-gen games?

And...what's in store for CAG in the near-future? Any plans on a site re-design anytime soon?

What does CheapyD actually do for a living? Same thing for Wombat.

Why aren't there more pics of Cheapy available on CAG?

Could you pick me up a copy of Fire Pro Wrestling D for the Dreamcast?

What are some things that you see in a game and think, "I hope I never see that in the next gen consoles"? - for both of you.

why has ubisoft dropped most of their games after one month after the release of a game? (examples: far cry instincts, brother in arms series, splinter cell chaos theory, beyond good and evil, r64: lockdown)

Have you seen anything surprising so far in Japan?
How has the first couple of weeks been so far in Japan?
Have you picked up any cheap games yet? Any cool games you'd probably never have seen in New York?
Have you noticed any differences in the marketing of games (commercials, ads, etc.) between the US and Japan?
Wombat, are you sad that you don't have the tall, bald guy sitting next to you right now? Are you going to have auditions for a replacement friend?

What does Mrs. CheapyD do for a living that you had to move?
How did you meet Mrs. CheapyD?
What did you do in college? Im sure you got some crazy stories.
Did any of your friends think you were crazy to try to start a deal website? If so, are you laughing in their faces now?

In your ideal universe, would CAG ever be big enough for having paid full time moderators? Is that even possible? If the answer is yes to both, when and where do I submit my resume? :D

Is Cheapy concerned that he may lose interest in the site, since he will not be able to take part in most of the deals? Or is the site still exciting for him to check up on? If I was in his situation, I think I would gradually lose interest in keeping the site up to date and eventually just sell it off to the highest bidder. That bidder would then decide to put a lot of flash based adds over two-thirds of the pages to capitalize on his investment. Then that bidder would get tired of dealing with the complaints and sell the site to CNET.

Has cheapyd ever traded with someone from this site or post his own tradelist EVER on this site. Kinda ironic to put up a site that post cheap ass deals and for people to trade games but not be involved in the trading aspect. Just wondering!!!

How cheap do games go in the land of the Rising Sun? How long do stores carry games over there?

What consoles have Cheapy and Wombat bought on day 1. Tell us your release day stories!

At what age would you let your kids play GTA:San Andreas?

Do you think games are harmful to kids? In what ways?

What CD are you listening to?

What game character are you most like?

Seeing as this site focuses on finding the cheapest deals on video games, I thought it might be interesting to hear about instances where you've purposely OVERPAID to get your hands on a game.

Mine would be Phantasy Star II for the Sega Genesis. I picked it up with some Christmas money after Christmas of '91 (I think) and Toys R Us was selling it for $69.99 -- it could have even been $79.99 -- when it first came out.

Why do you think people are so quick to buy a system at launch, where the older systems still have plenty of life in them?

Cheapy what was the one thing you "had" to do in Japan when you arrived. Besides sleep, work and unpack. Was it going to the uber great arcade down the street? And you speak little Japanese right? So how do you go out w/o Mrs. Cheapy.

Have you ever had a gaming related injury? I think I can still barely make out the scars that the original Mario Party bore into the palms of my hands.

Is Wombat going to go in front of the TRL window tomorrow with Xbox 360 written all over himself so they might give you a 360? They just gave a dude wearing a Xbox 360 shirt and lanyard one.

bread's done
Back