CAGbag: Get your questions answered on CAGcast

Around four months ago there was a Best Buy clearance sale. I ran into a fellow CAG. He was picking up multiple copies of games that were cheap as "trade-in fodder towards a 360." I knew I couldn't do anything about it so I said nothing, but I was hoping you could call for all CAGs to use the site responsible and not gobble up all the deals like a greedy pig, no matter how cheap the game is.

1) Do you think the next-gen versions of the Platinum Hits/Greatest Hits/Player's Choice titles will remain at the $19.99 price point? Why or why not?

2) Which video game website (IGN, Gamestop, 1up.com, etc.) do you visit the most for gaming news and reviews? Which do you think is the most reliable and why?

3) What did you ask for for Christmas?

What do you guys think of those end-of-the-year Best Of lists? Don't you think they're stupid, considering the winners are always so obvious?

What's it gonna take to get new CAG t-shirts? I'm sure a design contest here would stir up some threads and instigate a slew of threadless wannabe's. How bout it?

Just two quick questions:

1 - Given that nintendo and sony both have kind of given the specs for both their consoles and already shown the designs. Do you think that the nintendo revolution could actually maybe pull through this next gen console war ahead of microsoft or maybe even sony especially with the announcement that the nintendo revolution would be affordable comapred to the 360 and ps3?

2 - I don't know if its just me but it seems like ebgames and gamestop are putting out worse and worse trade in deals. The best deal ebgames ever had was the trade in 5 games and get $5 extra dollars. Do you think in the furute they would have any good trade in deals or are we basically looking towards trade in 2 xbox 360, ps3, or revolution games and get one next gen game free.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']...and how much does a Japanese super toilet cost?
and where can you buy one?[/QUOTE]

CheapyDad and I just ordered one from Neorest, believe it or not,a store in a mall in Wellington, FL. Prices of the Toto Washlet, the brand we like go from about $600 to $1000, maybe more. You can go to www.washlet.com for more info.

Edit: I should clarify that the above price range is for units that are added on to exisiting toilets.

[quote name='CheapyMom']CheapyDad and I just ordered one from Neorest, believe it or not,a store in a mall in Wellington, FL. Prices of the Toto Washlet, the brand we like go from about $600 to $1000, maybe more. You can go to www.washlet.com for more info.[/QUOTE]

thanks cheapymom

will the cag arcade ever receive new games? :cry:

what game are yall looking forward to most next year and is there any specific reason you are looking forward to it? Personally I have my eye on UT2K7, Bioshock, and Tomb Raider, and while all are sequels or pseudo sequels which leads me to ask the following: Are there any original games coming out next year you also are interested in?

1. Are you surprised Xbox systems are still selling at the same price they were prior to the 360 launch? After all, the system will be six feet under within a year.

2. The PS2 is the only system that doesn't have "only for" on the PS2 game exclusive box art. Do you think this is a pro or a con?

Do you lag a lot when you play online now since you moved? I only ask because I know that playing on non US servers causes my ping to increase significantly, and I was wondering how bad it was for you with regards to playing with people in the US.

The Current Fad is Myspaces do any of you have myspaces? and what are they? also how did this CAG phenomonon get so big.

Hey Cheapy, with the recent raping of TRU, does Japan have a TRU? If so, did you get in on it?

If not, what does Japan have that you think will be comparable to TRU sales, CC clearances and etc.? Are their games and electronics always at an everyday low price or do you have to hunt deals?

What are your favorite Christmas (or holiday to be PC) movies?

Got any New Year's Gaming Resolutions for next year?

Cheapy, do you think you will ever at one point in your life stop shaving your head and grow hair like normal people?

Cheapy, have you seen any hilarious stores around, either by what they sell or their name?

In a follow-up to my previous question: What did you get for Christmas?

And a legitmate question: Now that the holiday season is over, what are you most looking forward to (as far as gaming is concerned) for 2006?

Remote control comparison? What is your opinion regarding the larger version of the 360 remote (sold separately) and the smaller "freebie" version that came with the $400 bundle? Personally, I felt gypped (sp?). My reaction was something along the lines of "WTH am I supposed to do with this?" Your feedback?

Did you/are you planning on picking up any of those crazy Japanese games since you've been there?

On a side note, get Daigasso! Band Brothers its one of the best DS games so far.

First off I like to thanks CAG for saving me a ton of money in the short time I've known the site. Informed me on a ton of deals and has drastically improved my buying habits.

My question is two parts.

1) What in your opinion is the worst game you've ever played, or a game you simple can't stand?

2) If you had another chance in making a website, what other genre or type of website would have you developed?

Thanks Cheapy and Wombat for answering this new CAGster's question.

I don't know if this has been talked about before but...

Many of the Xbox 360 games have been released with a $59.99 pricetag. Do you think the quality and quantity of content justifies this new tier of pricing?

And/or, do you consider the trend of quick price drops on new release games to be a sign of an impending videogame market crash? My feeling is that three current systems and their libraries, which still show signs of life, competing with the next generation's 3 systems, may create a pool of product too large to be sustained by available entertainment dollars in the market. Thoughts ?

www.usedgamezone.com I just trade in all my playstation 2 games so i could get an x box 360 and i fould the greatest site ever!! It was so good i name my screen name after it. They gave me 3 times what gamestop was gonna give me. Gamestop was only gonna give me 34 dollars for the 17 games i had. While www.usedgamezone.com gave me 136 dollars! it was crazie. You do have to ship the games to usedgamezone.com but that only cost me 5 dollars so i save over 95 dollars! try it out its amazing!

I noticed there seems to be a lack of PC gaming related deals on your site. Are either of you PC gamers? If so, what kind of rigs do you have and what are some of your favourite PC games?

Seeing that Nintendo is very obviously going a different direction for the newxt generation of consoles, what do you think of their new ideas? Will it just keep them alive, kill them, or make them more money than Sony or Microsoft will see?

Where do you think Nintendo Wi-Fi is headed? Right now there are only 3 games for it with 1 on the way. Do you think will we see more games using it or will the Revolution use it too? Or do you think it will die out?

Will there be another CAG Meetup at this years E3?
If so, will you announce the E3 Meetup sooner so I don't miss out on it this time?! :p

Will CheapyD be in attendance?

bread's done
Back