CAGCAA - NCAA 11 Dynasty - 2011 Season - Bowl Week Deadline: 2/24 - Need Replacements

Hey everyone, I'm new to the thread. I'd like to join up if possible, and would take Alabama if Ultimate Matt X goes for WV. If he takes Alabama, I'll go for Oklahoma.

My gamertag is gregornet.

I would like to take a shot yet again with Michigan State. One of these years i'm going to forget school loyalty and pick someone else with a better roster.

[quote name='SeanAmI']Give me the perfect option again, Georgia Tech.
Frisky, still waiting on the box probably delayed with the holiday, should come this week, I haven't really checked though.

It also seems clazmcfly only just signed up for CAG and this is his only post, so I would be wary of him joining.[/QUOTE]

what r u even saying dude? yea ur right i jus signed up. but that dosent mean im a commited player. im jus tryin to find a good od that will last for a while.
and i see texas is taking so if yall still accepting frisky ill take oregon

gt-cla55ic

[quote name='clazmcfly']what r u even saying dude? yea ur right i jus signed up. but that dosent mean im a commited player. im jus tryin to find a good od that will last for a while.
and i see texas is taking so if yall still accepting frisky ill take oregon

gt-cla55ic[/QUOTE]

Exactly. :lol::lol::lol:

I would like in on this dynasty after taking a long break from my xbox. Picking up the game today.

I would love to play with the pittsburgh panthers

Oh please please, I'd love to be a part of a healthy, viable CAG dynasty. I'm a good participant, honest, and a good sport. I'll take UCLA if still available.

If I get in then I'll buy the game after work today.

EDIT: I misunderstood, thought it was JUST limited to SEC. I've revised my team choice, although really I'd be happy with any team as long as I'm in.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't remember last years dynasty generating this much interest, good to see though. Welcome Nateeasy, you look like the first new comer so far.

[quote name='FrankySox']I don't remember last years dynasty generating this much interest, good to see though. Welcome Nateeasy, you look like the first new comer so far.[/QUOTE]

I tried in '09 but Frisky closed the gates in front of me, and I passed on NCAA 10. I'd really like an excuse to pick the game up this evening.

I'm loving all of the Big East love the dynasty is getting! Now, we need someone to pick DAville and DAcuse and it will be our whole league!! :bouncy:

If you get the game, Arkay, you're in. Is your gamertag the same as your username here?

The last three spots will be full with XXXplosive1, prometheus_5, and Arkay, if he gets the game.

[quote name='moonknight25']I'm loving all of the Big East love the dynasty is getting! Now, we need someone to pick DAville and DAcuse and it will be our whole league!! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Good luck finding someone to jump on that grenade.

662A0001_1_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_EYQ.jpg

WVU delivering dropkicks! ;)

If Arkay doesnt join, can I join?

I would like to join as....

Wisconsin!! Gamertag: K1LLSBURY

Please let me know if this is possible, or if I need to pick a different team.

K thanks bai!

Installing this game to the hard drive now. I skipped the last two years of NCAA so I am ready to get back in the swing of things.

Even though my heart says to go a different way, after getting my ass kicked when playing online with West Virginia I'm going to have to go with Alabama. I won with them online and since I lost Florida through kinda bogus circumstances I figure I'm entitled to a better team, heh.

Maybe it's just because all of my RB's have low carry ratings, but is it just me or does the fumble rate seem pretty high this year?

It's frustrating that my starting RB has a carry rating of 75 despite having just a single fumble in 206 attempts last year.

[quote name='BigAT']Maybe it's just because all of my RB's have low carry ratings, but is it just me or does the fumble rate seem pretty high this year?

It's frustrating that my starting RB has a carry rating of 75 despite having just a single fumble in 206 attempts last year.[/QUOTE]

It seems like the game is trying to push the 'protect ball' feature, similar to what the NHL series has done the last few years. I seem to have a problem with dropping punts. It will definitely take a bit of getting used to.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Are you using your Gameplan to tell your backs to protect the ball?[/QUOTE]

No, but at the same time I don't have it on aggressive where fumbles should be more likely. I played the same way last year (balanced) and didn't have near this many.

Is there any chance of starting up a second league once this one is completed? Really looking to get a dynasty going.

Do you mean when this dynasty is over? If it's like last year's dynasty, it'll last until the next game is out. You're free to start another since there seems to be enough interest for it.

On rosters:

"Putting the final touches on the Version 1.0 and we should have them uploaded around 3pm today. 4 at the latest."

I asked in the other thread but didn't get a response so I'll ask in here which is probably where I should have put it in the first place.

Why is the clock running off an additional 10 seconds after every play that doesn't stop the clock and is there a way to turn it off? If there is not it seems like a six minute game is too short. I'm sure I'd be in the minority but 7 min quarters might be better if this option isn't changeable.

Also boosters will be turned off for the dynasty right?

I'm guessing it's to simulate the time it takes to move down field, get into a huddle, get a play called in and then break the huddle and get to the line. In the game you can essentially throw a 20 yard pass and already have a play called in with your players walking towards the line in 2-3 seconds. That's just not possible in real life and instead of forcing you to watch the players actually go through the motions and slow down the game, they just take time off the clock to simulate it.

At least that's my theory.

Got my xbox back and got the game. Now I don't have internet until tomorrow (using phone now and switching off of comcast's shitty service)
On some of option plays, the AI doesn't run it right. The pitch man will run in front of the QB. I've also noticed a crazy amount of AI linebacker bat downs.

[quote name='SeanAmI']Got my xbox back and got the game. Now I don't have internet until tomorrow (using phone now and switching off of comcast's shitty service)
On some of option plays, the AI doesn't run it right. The pitch man will run in front of the QB. I've also noticed a crazy amount of AI linebacker bat downs.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've ran the option a few times and something does seem off about it. I've seen a pitch get grabbed out of thin air by the defense and returned for a TD. I think they definitely made the option a lot harder to run this year, you sure as hell aren't pitching it to your player when your QB is down or completely wrapped up like you have been able to in years past.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Do you mean when this dynasty is over? If it's like last year's dynasty, it'll last until the next game is out. You're free to start another since there seems to be enough interest for it.[/QUOTE]

Is that ok with you? Is it ok to use the same rules you have set forth to keep some sort of consistency between two leagues? Also, what can I name the thread to make it least offensive/not copycat to yours (not sure if youd view it that way).

Looking to start a second dynasty later tonight, just making sure its ok with you first.

[quote name='FrankySox']Yeah, I've ran the option a few times and something does seem off about it. I've seen a pitch get grabbed out of thin air by the defense and returned for a TD. I think they definitely made the option a lot harder to run this year, you sure as hell aren't pitching it to your player when your QB is down or completely wrapped up like you have been able to in years past.[/QUOTE]

The timing is different but you can still do it. The problem is the "route running" of the pitch, they run in the wrong route on some plays and pitches. Pitching accuracy has also been turned way down. I've had a random glitch a couple times where I guess the pitch man breaks off his route and then the QB will proceed to pitch the ball all the way across to the other side of the field.

[quote name='Steggy']Is that ok with you? Is it ok to use the same rules you have set forth to keep some sort of consistency between two leagues? Also, what can I name the thread to make it least offensive/not copycat to yours (not sure if youd view it that way).

Looking to start a second dynasty later tonight, just making sure its ok with you first.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it's fine. As for the name, you can just call it something like "CAG NCAA Football 11 Online Dynasty" that is just simple and to the point without getting fancy about it.

bread's done
Back