CAGcast #'s 1-4

I've listed to a few VG related podcasts and this is by far the best.

Cheapy has a good voice, with none of that VG Nerd Whine to it. Someone PM a bit of the BB Memo info, I'd appreciate it as a fellow BB hater/devil customer.

CAGcast #2 is up. See the OP or front page for details.
One thing's for sure...its definitely longer.

EDIT: I know I owe you a BB article...look for it next week.

not working for me either. says that it's not a "valid Podcast URL". Also, the itunes podcast subscription page doesn't have the second episode listed.

Right click here to download in the meantime...
I'm already thinking this one might be too long. I think the sweet spot might be 10-12 minutes.

Ok, the itunes page is partially working...damn this RSS stuff!

[quote name='CheapyD']Right click here to download in the meantime...
I'm already thinking this one might be too long. I think the sweet spot might be 10-12 minutes.

Ok, the itunes page is partially working...damn this RSS stuff![/QUOTE]

If you do cut it down, you have to keep the sound boards.
(ATHF!)

Just a suggestion:
Aqua Teen quotes are funny in context, but annoying repeated over and over again on a radio show about video games.

Other than that, good stuff, keep it up.

It's definately better then the first one by far. It's pretty funny how Micorsoft actually thinks the size of the system was the reason they failed to sell more XBOX's. It's even more funny how they say they solved the problem and the 360 is going to be just as big! Ah... morons at their finest.

[quote name='CheapyD']Right click here to download in the meantime...

Ok, the itunes page is partially working...damn this RSS stuff![/QUOTE]
Don't make it shorter, go for a solid 20 min every week...

Agreed. 20 minutes is long enough but yet not long enough to get everyone bored. Its actually quite enjoyable when its this long. Other wise it feels like you just hit the play button and its already over!

I think that a better reason that the release of Madden is like Groundhog's Day would be its thematic similarity to the 1993 Bill Murray movie...it's like repeating the same thing over and over and over. Each year you play the same exact game. Zing. Comedy gold.

My cagcast got cut off at 17 minutes with you mentioning some article on the 360 in Japan. Also you over used Master Shake. Wombat also forgot the Kameo was originally going to be on the GCN before Rare went over to Microsoft.

Nice! CAGcast #2 is online!

I'm going to download it and listen to it on my PSP!!!

Can't wait. I'm pretty sure it's going to be awesome and better than #1! Good thing this is 17 mins (right?)

[quote name='thorbahn3']My cagcast got cut off at 17 minutes with you mentioning some article on the 360 in Japan. Also you over used Master Shake. Wombat also forgot the Kameo was originally going to be on the GCN before Rare went over to Microsoft.[/QUOTE]

it is only 17 minutes, and did you at least kinda like it?

Ahh...nice that it is longer. I'm definitely diggin' the weekly video games news digest show format you guys have going...now go apply at G4 or something. You guys are at least better than half the shmucks they have over on that station.

CHEAPY: You mentioned you're going to be looking for an apartment overseas.....moving to JAPAN?

[quote name='thorbahn3']Oh uh it seems that it got cut off at 11 minutes. I re-downloaded it. I don't understand why wombat thinks they should only focus the Xbox here? Also I wrote a simular letter on the subject that got in the last XBN. link below. Oh and yeah I liked it. You need a third person however.

http://my.1up.com/do/imageDisplay?id=2113851
[/QUOTE]
Third person would be nice I guess... its not really necessary. Also who would it be?;)
And as for the Xbox they should. I mean come on. They only sold 120 something the first week. Compared to sony which was 30,000?? They got there Ass handed to them. Also microsoft was stupid enough to say that it was the size that was the problem... and they didnt even fix it. Their dumbfounded when it comes to Japan. Just stick to the states and Europe.

Wombat54545738333333333391098545456's voice needs some kind of filter to control the tone or some shit. Not that he is the annoying guy or anything, but that is really annoying when it goes out of control. Also, you guys mentioned an exclusive but I don't think you explained what the deal was with that, I don't give a flying fuck about madden normally but hearing this made me wonder what it is.

Enjoyed the show again... I liked the 1st show better (because you mentioned deals and teased about about the BB documents). Enjoyed the current topics, nonetheless.

[quote name='chakan']I'm glad this is becoming a regular feature![/QUOTE]

Yeah CheapyD tends to do something once (comic, reader editorials) and never do them again. Also what will happen when Cheapy moves to Japan? I doubt Wombat will be there with you.

[quote name='thorbahn3']Yeah CheapyD tends to do something once (comic, reader editorials) and never do them again. Also what will happen when Cheapy moves to Japan? I doubt Wombat will be there with you.[/QUOTE]
He needs to make a video of himself in a Godzilla suit walking amongst the locals, if just to see how they react.

As for CAGcast #2, I enjoyed it quite a bit. I like the length now as it allows for more to be discussed. Keep up the good work.

Dude..!

It's been bothering me for a while now... but CheapyD sounds like Vin Diesel.

ok just listened

More ATHF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='cag1000']More ATHF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

NO MORE ATHF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(etc), actually. Use some better sound clips. ;o

bread's done
Back