Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Gen. Discussion & Info

Just yesterday I played a game of hq on creek and a guy on my team started the game 61-0! he ended 62-1. He started with a 50 cal, mp5 overkill picked up my m16 and then another guys m60. It was the most rediculous game I have ever seen!

No disrespect to the other dude but if someone has that big of a streak the other team just plain sucks, I have only seen someone from the other team get a 20 kill once in the months I have been playing. Cant imagine how horrible they are to allow that

[quote name='sasukekun']You get the "No Life" Achievement, because everyone in the room will tell you that.[/QUOTE]

GREATEST.ACHIEVEMENT.EVER!!!

yeah, hearing it gets really old. like i tell all of them though, they are playing the game too, i am just better at it. i know how to rank up quick in team deathmatch (complete challenges, duh!). i swear it is really easy to complete the challenges when you play people that are really bad nightly (or maybe it is that my team is just good...)

you will find yourself muting even more people and if you are anything like me, i probably have half of xbox live muted by now. what is great is that i have been on this prestige for like 5-6 days worth of play time and that is after spending at least 2 days of playing time on the first level 55. i think i hit it right around the 12 day mark, so i really did it in about 10 days of playing time.

by the way -BigC-, you would have annoyed the hell out of me with that if it makes you feel any better, but that is because i hate anyone who uses juggernaut, rank doesn't matter. if i wanted to play people that had overshields, i would be playing halo, that is my opinion on juggernaut. i'm sure it is freakin' funny to hear the comments afterwards though. i personally have a double "noob tube" class set up (red tiger g36c and a m4) with martyrdom as the 3rd perk. it is only pulled out when i get hit by one, but once i do, it is on! i always love the comments after the game about me being a level 10; 55 prestige using a grenade launcher (i still hate the grenade launcher though).

[quote name='-BigC-']No disrespect to the other dude but if someone has that big of a streak the other team just plain sucks, I have only seen someone from the other team get a 20 kill once in the months I have been playing. Cant imagine how horrible they are to allow that[/QUOTE]

i get 20+ kill streaks usually nightly, but then again, i play with a team that pushes them back into their spawn and we don't let them leave it. since i am usually sniping, i don't have to worry about getting hit by a grenade and if we don't push the spawn, they can't get behind me usually.

a 61 kill streak is a bit insane though, the other team must have been really bad. i am sure that guy was good and all, but the most i have personally seen is a 46 (from a clan member of mine) and i had to save his life for him to get it (he had 2 players right next to him when he ran out of ammo, i shot them both in the back). he was at 35 at that point, the round before that i had a 36 kill streak... i am sure it was the team we were playing since the highest streak i have had since is a 32.

Yea but my point is if u play against any sort of decent competition they will kill u. Even if they suck all they really need to do is talk to each other to get u. Even a horrible player will kill u if they know exactly where u are. And if u arent camping your exposing yourself to unwatched flanks. I get 20 kill streaks as well but only when playing against bad competition.

i have got it against good players as well... if you have a good team watching your back, it is very possible to do against good players even. it is not always that the other team is bad either, it is just that we overwhelm them and push them back. now for a bunch of randoms that can be difficult to do to a team that knows how each other play. i don't get flanked for a reason and when i am sniping them at key points (such as the back alley on crash) and the rest of my team has the blue house and the center locked down, how will i get flanked? if i have multiple guys rushing me (i mean like a group of 4 or 5), i will have someone come over and help me out.

we do this in ground wars and normal team deathmatches against clans all the time (of course that is pretty much the only game mode we play, so we are extremely good at it). like in my other post though, those 30+ kill streaks were probably just because the other team was really bad and my team was really good, but to say 20 kill streaks are pretty much only possible when the other team is bad is very untrue.

Is anyone else having trouble downloading the maps still? I've had this "Can't retrieve information from Xbox Live. Please try again later." error since it's been released and i've tried almost everyday since then. Everything else i download works fine, just the variety map pack for cod4.

yea, I still can't believe his 61 streak it was just crazy. He started sniping and got a bunch of guys running for the one down in the open by the waterfall. Then he got underground and the hq spawned there we were both down there just murdering everyone to come in and held it for all 65. he sat in back sniping so nades didn't hit him, and we had his flank covered. He ran out of sniper ammo and picked up my m16 and after that IDK what he did. he had several airstrikes that got him 2-4 kills and his choppers got him about 3-5 each too. The other team just kept rushing one at a time... they had no strategy. That is why it worked.

[quote name='-BigC-']lol ya I dont like any of the golden weapons at all, but so far I have 2 and almost done with 2 others. Nothing else to do and I still have fun

Just made a Shotgun/Grip/Juggernaut/Extreme Conditioning class, have to say I pissed off more people in 1 night then maybe the last few months I have been playing lol[/quote]

LOL that is hilarious

[quote name='xcoax']It was on Chinatown and everyone was gathered around the turret area where the B bomb is in Search and Destroy.[/quote]

:whistle2:k Hey, how'd you know where that is Mr. I-Hate-All-Modes-But-Team-Death-Match-and-Free-For-All and on one of the new maps no less. :^o Hamster, now to be know as Mr. IHAMBTDMAFFA :D

[quote name='woodcan']:whistle2:k Hey, how'd you know where that is Mr. I-Hate-All-Modes-But-Team-Death-Match-and-Free-For-All and on one of the new maps no less. :^o Hamster, now to be know as Mr. IHAMBTDMAFFA :D[/QUOTE]

Haha, I don't hate all game modes. I don't really play much other than TDM or Hardcore TDM in my own free time by myself. I'll play pretty much anything with friends, but I've developed a hatred of Domination from playing so many games with random people against well organized teams and getting, well... dominated.

[quote name='Mrbaseball2710']yea, I still can't believe his 61 streak it was just crazy. He started sniping and got a bunch of guys running for the one down in the open by the waterfall. Then he got underground and the hq spawned there we were both down there just murdering everyone to come in and held it for all 65. he sat in back sniping so nades didn't hit him, and we had his flank covered. He ran out of sniper ammo and picked up my m16 and after that IDK what he did. he had several airstrikes that got him 2-4 kills and his choppers got him about 3-5 each too. The other team just kept rushing one at a time... they had no strategy. That is why it worked.[/QUOTE]

someone correct me if i am wrong, be he should have only had 1 airstrike and 1 helicopter during this streak. after getting 7 kills and a helicopter, nothing else ever gets added for me. maybe it is just that i am unlucky? anyways, using the m16 he may as well have been sniping still, is has just as much range and close to as much power as any sniper rifle, plus he wouldn't have to hold his breath with it at all, so he was probably just as accurate too.

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']... but that is because i hate anyone who uses juggernaut, rank doesn't matter. if i wanted to play people that had overshields, i would be playing halo, that is my opinion on juggernaut.[/QUOTE]

I've always found it silly to complain about people using it. It is annoying and I don't use it as I find stopping power more to my benefit as my aim sucks compared to others (I'm pretty new to FPS and this is really the first one I've played online).

But at the same time, annoying stuff like Juggernaut and Last Stand are features built into the game so I can't fault people for using them. I just fault Infinity Ward for including them.

My one overall gripe would be the game would be better without perks. They make things too unbalanced sometimes and lead to annoying things like someone using juggernaut and last stand.

They should have just did the levelling system the same and had more weapons as unlockables IMO. Or just not had perks that enhanced or reduced damage received and dealt, and just had ones like extreme condition, steady aim, UAV jammer, frag x 3 and other more simple perks that don't unbalance straight up shoot outs in terms of damage dealt/received.

Well the Juggernaut thing is only a problem in my opinion when you have a sniper or a weak SMG because then it throws things off by forcing you to 2 hit with a sniper or maybe have to reload after shooting a whole clip of your SMG.

Honestly I feel Juggernaut is the best perk with a shotgun, you need to take hits to get close enough to the person. I had it on Creek when I really pissed people off, Was just running around the map throwing smokes to cover when I was crossing in the open or running through the caves and shooting snipers in the head while they were prone.

Plus I always tell people they would rather me use a shotgun then a real gun, because if I picked up any sort of decent weapon my kills would double and deaths would probably be cut in half. "Shotgun noob" indeed

[quote name='-BigC-']Plus I always tell people they would rather me use a shotgun then a real gun, because if I picked up any sort of decent weapon my kills would double and deaths would probably be cut in half. "Shotgun noob" indeed[/quote]

Haha, with all your kills, you could probably throw rocks and still get a helicopter.

[quote name='-BigC-']Well the Juggernaut thing is only a problem in my opinion when you have a sniper or a weak SMG because then it throws things off by forcing you to 2 hit with a sniper or maybe have to reload after shooting a whole clip of your SMG.

Honestly I feel Juggernaut is the best perk with a shotgun, you need to take hits to get close enough to the person. I had it on Creek when I really pissed people off, Was just running around the map throwing smokes to cover when I was crossing in the open or running through the caves and shooting snipers in the head while they were prone.

Plus I always tell people they would rather me use a shotgun then a real gun, because if I picked up any sort of decent weapon my kills would double and deaths would probably be cut in half. "Shotgun noob" indeed[/QUOTE]

on a huge map like creek with a shotgun, i may not have been bothered as much, but maps like vacant and shipment is when it really bugs me. people with any other weapon using juggernaut is just stupid IMO, you can easily shoot the entire length of any map with any weapon other than the shotgun. even the scorpion can reach those distances and while it may not do a ton of damage like it would up close, it still will reach.

as for the person that quoted me before, i do understand that they are part of the game, but i really wish you could just filter out certain perks. i had this discussion before in here and -BigC- and i went back and forth on it. i am not going to argue with anyone about it, but i will say this. if you chose that filter, you would obviously prefer to have that stuff off, leaving no one a real advantage. yes i would set up the game how i prefer to play it, but why would others join (setting that filter) if that wasn't the way they wanted it as well? i would personally ban 3x frag, grenade launchers, juggernaut, and martyrdom. i can deal with any other perk, rpgs are legit if they are used to take down a helicopter. stopping power is almost always necessary, i have tested it and it takes 2 headshots from any assault rifle (m16 has a 3 round burst, so it always shoots 3 shots) to kill someone that is NOT using juggernaut. the only 2 weapons that can kill a juggernaut in 1 shot is a sniper rifle and a shotgun for sure and possibly a lmg, i have not tested this yet.

edit: of course this is non-hardcore matches that this was done on, but obviously not every person should be able to be shot in the head even once and live, since most would obviously really die from the first shot.

Finally reached level 55 for the first time last night, felt pretty good that I actually got there. I will actually Prestige ASAP to go through it again, hopefully to reach 55 again in a shorter amount of time.

In regards to leveling, do most of you attempt to do ALL of the challenges so you can get more experience? I realized that I didn't even touch the shotguns, snipers, and LMGs. All I did was play team deathmatch with a SMG/rifle and didn't get any of the other gametype challenges either.

[quote name='menikmati']Finally reached level 55 for the first time last night, felt pretty good that I actually got there. I will actually Prestige ASAP to go through it again, hopefully to reach 55 again in a shorter amount of time.

In regards to leveling, do most of you attempt to do ALL of the challenges so you can get more experience? I realized that I didn't even touch the shotguns, snipers, and LMGs. All I did was play team deathmatch with a SMG/rifle and didn't get any of the other gametype challenges either.[/quote]

To get through Prestige the fastest, play headquarters. That gametype hands out points. Try to get as many challenges as done as you can in the barracks. I didn't do the shotguns and maybe got one sniper done each time. Level 50-55 is still kind of a grind, but I got it done the fastest this way.

[quote name='menikmati']Finally reached level 55 for the first time last night, felt pretty good that I actually got there. I will actually Prestige ASAP to go through it again, hopefully to reach 55 again in a shorter amount of time.

In regards to leveling, do most of you attempt to do ALL of the challenges so you can get more experience? I realized that I didn't even touch the shotguns, snipers, and LMGs. All I did was play team deathmatch with a SMG/rifle and didn't get any of the other gametype challenges either.[/QUOTE]

i did all the marksman challenges for each weapon class that i could. going for headshots was the last thing i did and i really only did all snipers, all assault (except mp44 which has no marksman), mp5/ak-74/ and p90 for the smg's, rpd and saw for the lmg's almost every time. a few times i did all the smgs and lmgs, i think i did the shotguns twice. all the other challenges usually just happen during gameplay anyways, i never really went out of my way to do them. i think doing this made me an overall better player anyways since i could really use any weapon if i ever ran out of ammo. i got the crouch and prone challenges with the sniper rifles, so those were fairly easy to do as well. the main ones i never went for were the multi-rpg and the misery loves company (killing myself multiple times was never appealing to me).

[quote name='Trakan']To get through Prestige the fastest, play headquarters. That gametype hands out points. Try to get as many challenges as done as you can in the barracks. I didn't do the shotguns and maybe got one sniper done each time. Level 50-55 is still kind of a grind, but I got it done the fastest this way.[/QUOTE]

i may argue that it will get you done fastest... playing s&d can get you a ton of points. while it is not a gametype i prefer, getting 2 kills in that is the same point wise as getting 10 kills in a deathmatch. planting the bomb or defusing the bomb is the same point wise as 10 kills in a deathmatch. a good s&d player probably averages 500 points per s&d game and can easily get more.

while doing headquarters, it can be difficult to get points IMO, for some reason it usually respawns the team that captured right by the next hq to capture and can be really difficult to ever prevent them from capturing it again.

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']i may argue that it will get you done fastest... playing s&d can get you a ton of points. while it is not a gametype i prefer, getting 2 kills in that is the same point wise as getting 10 kills in a deathmatch. planting the bomb or defusing the bomb is the same point wise as 10 kills in a deathmatch. a good s&d player probably averages 500 points per s&d game and can easily get more.

while doing headquarters, it can be difficult to get points IMO, for some reason it usually respawns the team that captured right by the next hq to capture and can be really difficult to ever prevent them from capturing it again.[/quote]

Basically, if one is a good tactician and possesses solid aim, Search and Destroy is their best bet for points. However, if they are impatient, then Headquarters should suffice. ;)

[quote name='chasemurata']Basically, if one is a good tactician and possesses solid aim, Search and Destroy is their best bet for points. However, if they are impatient, then Headquarters should suffice. ;)[/QUOTE]

possibly, but as i said before, you can also go without capturing any hq's if the other team is any good. i rarely ever play hq, but almost every time i have played it we usually destroy the other team (usually 0 for them).

Problem with S&D is you can come out of a game with 0 points, while getting shut out in headquarters can suck you still get something. Headquarters unless your playing a solid squad u will get some free points. Turn on martydom and run into the headquarters constantly and u dont even need a weapon

[quote name='-BigC-']Problem with S&D is you can come out of a game with 0 points, while getting shut out in headquarters can suck you still get something. Headquarters unless your playing a solid squad u will get some free points. Turn on martydom and run into the headquarters constantly and u dont even need a weapon[/quote]

Except that doesnt help your k/d ratio very much.

[quote name='-BigC-']Problem with S&D is you can come out of a game with 0 points, while getting shut out in headquarters can suck you still get something. Headquarters unless your playing a solid squad u will get some free points. Turn on martydom and run into the headquarters constantly and u dont even need a weapon[/QUOTE]

i dont think i have ever come out of s&d with 0 points and i am a big run and gunner for this game type. though you are right about it with this, there is a chance for 7 rounds and the chances of getting 0 in those 7 rounds are unlikely (though possible i guess). then again, i have seen people come out of a full length deathmatch with 2 points (they went like 0-15+). i do see your point however, especially people that are using 3x frag and martyrdom on hq, you are very likely to get kills.

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']someone correct me if i am wrong, be he should have only had 1 airstrike and 1 helicopter during this streak. after getting 7 kills and a helicopter, nothing else ever gets added for me. maybe it is just that i am unlucky? anyways, using the m16 he may as well have been sniping still, is has just as much range and close to as much power as any sniper rifle, plus he wouldn't have to hold his breath with it at all, so he was probably just as accurate too.[/quote]

I didn't think about that, I remember 2 airstrikes and 2 choppers for sure. maybe one wasn't his? I have gotten two airstrikes in one death before when I was on the ambush glitch so maybe its a glitch?

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']i may argue that it will get you done fastest... playing s&d can get you a ton of points. while it is not a gametype i prefer, getting 2 kills in that is the same point wise as getting 10 kills in a deathmatch. planting the bomb or defusing the bomb is the same point wise as 10 kills in a deathmatch. a good s&d player probably averages 500 points per s&d game and can easily get more.

while doing headquarters, it can be difficult to get points IMO, for some reason it usually respawns the team that captured right by the next hq to capture and can be really difficult to ever prevent them from capturing it again.[/quote]

Points-wise SnD is alright. I think it just takes longer to complete each game and if you die you may end up screwing yourself. Headquarters games don't take long, you can rack up a ton of points fast, and if dying isn't the worst thing in the world. In headquarters you don't have to deal with people hiding with the bomb either.

I did almost every gun challenge (not headshots) possible each prestige level and I got to the 10th in 9 days X hours playtime. I played alot of Domination though. Got really sick of headquarters spawns and dying so much. Not sure how long it took everyone else.

[quote name='Mrbaseball2710']I didn't think about that, I remember 2 airstrikes and 2 choppers for sure. maybe one wasn't his? I have gotten two airstrikes in one death before when I was on the ambush glitch so maybe its a glitch?[/QUOTE]

the only time i have had multiple airstrikes was when i had a helicopter up before i died, i got 5 more kills with my gun, called in the airstrike and the helicopter killed a person or 2 before the airstrike landed. got another airstike from the helicopter kill and called it in again before getting a new helicopter. sometimes it will do this, but usually the helicopter kills wont count for any type of streak if you died.

[quote name='HighlightShow']Anybody in a serious clan? On GameBattles or something?[/QUOTE]

yes sir, we just won our first match on the ladder this season. the entire other team was gold crosses, we had 3 gold crosses, a 4th prestige and a first prestige on our team. last gb season we ended at 8-11 because one of our players decided they wanted to do S&D matches (which only 3 out of the 20 members played normally), so he racked up 1 win and 9 losses that way. we were 7-2 in team deathmatch, the only 2 we lost were to top 50 gb clans (one made it to the top 10 at one point).

Think gamebattles needs refs or something before I can think about messing with them, way to many of the "they cheated" tales going on where the Win doesnt count because a team got mad at losing.

To me Headquarters gets the most points and it isnt close, more kills allows u to do gun challenges, so in the long run you get more challenges done along with the exp. Cant imagine doing many weapon challenges if u are only getting 1-7 kills a match

I've decided that Double Tap and Silencers are my new favorite thing. I had been fooling around with both AK's the last two days, but I just tried it out with the MP5 and was amazed. I tried it out on Creek, and started the match 20-0. The other team was insistent on sniping, so I basically just ran through the cave and flanked them shooting all the snipers in the backs. The only thing is you definitely need bandolier with the MP5 otherwise you'll run out of ammo super quick.

The bad news is I just started my 7th prestiege, so all of that is gone. I managed to get to level 4 to create my incredibly limited classes and that was all I could take.

[quote name='-BigC-']Think gamebattles needs refs or something before I can think about messing with them, way to many of the "they cheated" tales going on where the Win doesnt count because a team got mad at losing.

To me Headquarters gets the most points and it isnt close, more kills allows u to do gun challenges, so in the long run you get more challenges done along with the exp. Cant imagine doing many weapon challenges if u are only getting 1-7 kills a match[/QUOTE]

very true as well with this. s&d would be great for the later levels of the current rank (40's - 50's) if you have completed most of the gun challenges though. early on, headquarters is probably best and i cant really argue against that.

edit: also about the gamebattles things, the refs usually aren't much of a help. i have been staying away from clan matches for the most part myself, all the stupid disputes and things just made me not want to play them. seeing as i mostly play team deathmatch as well, in clan matches, all they have to do is get up by a couple of kills and teamkill each other the rest of the game for a cheap win. i must say it is a lot of fun to play matches though, but if you are going to be serious about a gamebattles record, make sure to have a capture card or a decent camera since a lot of clans will dispute.

[quote name='xcoax']I've decided that Double Tap and Silencers are my new favorite thing. I had been fooling around with both AK's the last two days, but I just tried it out with the MP5 and was amazed. I tried it out on Creek, and started the match 20-0. The other team was insistent on sniping, so I basically just ran through the cave and flanked them shooting all the snipers in the backs. The only thing is you definitely need bandolier with the MP5 otherwise you'll run out of ammo super quick.

The bad news is I just started my 7th prestiege, so all of that is gone. I managed to get to level 4 to create my incredibly limited classes and that was all I could take.[/quote]

Yep. After the silenced AK-47 talk, I got around to adding a silenced M16 with Double Tap and Bandolier to my classes. It's pretty good. I can't decide what does more damage, so I tend to switch in Stopping Power in replace of Double Tap.

I played several games with the notorious shotgun partnered with Juggernaut and Extreme Conditioning combination. I'm doing it to complete the Golden Shotgun challenge, but do well using it. Out of the several, or so, games, I went 30-plus kills to less-than-10/single-digit deaths five, or so, times. I prefer to use it without any attachment - as I need my Frag grenades. :whistle2:#

The class I use the most, presently, involves an AK-47 with Red Dot, Stopping Power, and Deep Impact. Speaking of which, Deep Impact with shotgun? Surprisingly effective. Being able to one-shot kill people through walls and corners is nice. I swapped out Extreme Conditioning with it. I don't know what effect I like more: ability to run everywhere - or - killing people through walls.

It's a difficult decision. :whistle2:k

Any of you Vets want to help me out?

I need some help improving my aim. Often on the kill cam, I'll see the guy that just killed me seemed like he was squeezing off shots even before his RDS or ACOG had completely leveled with me. Does the RDS work the same in single player...e.g. auto aim at a target?

I mean, I think I'm half decent, often I'll finish 3rd in FFA or sometimes first in TDM (on my side), but I normally have as many deaths as kills. MY K/D ratio now is just under 1. How do these guys get 25 kills with 6 or 7 deaths?

Thanks.

it is hard to do extremely well if you are paired with randoms against a team, so actually breaking even can be good. have you tried mercenary team deathmatch? considering both teams usually have players that have never played together (sometimes a few exceptions happen), there is very little teamwork on both sides. hell, i remember a 45-14 game i had in mercenary team deathmatch that my team still lost! i dont know how much more a person could carry a team (considering the 5 others on my team only had to combine for 30 kills).

about the aiming, it does auto aim which can be good and bad. it is bad for people that are used to aiming on their own and have a better shot without since the auto aim will pull you off your target if another enemy runs in past the front of them. now it can be really useful on maps like creek where snipers hiding in grass automatically can be picked up by the auto aim. i personally have right around a 25% accuracy with well over 500,000 misses even. my accuracy is only dropping due to going for golden weapons, the automatics just kill accuracy when trying this.

lol my accuracy went negative. I was at 24.5 but for some reason it turned into a negative -24.5 and now its -13.2....

Golden Sniper upped my accuracy, then the SMGs brought it waaaay back down lmao

[quote name='-BigC-']lol my accuracy went negative. I was at 24.5 but for some reason it turned into a negative -24.5 and now its -13.2....

Golden Sniper upped my accuracy, then the SMGs brought it waaaay back down lmao[/QUOTE]

that negative accuracy is strange, but it happened to 2 players on my friends list early on in the game's life span (first 2 months). i feel you on the smgs though, i am close to done getting my golden ak, all i have left is the mp44, about 50 headshots for the g3, and the m14, so my accuracy should jump up a bit from the 2 single shot assault rifles. i already got the red tiger for my mp5 and have around 50 headshots left for the p90, i have digital for the ak-74 and haven't even started the scorpion or mini-uzi. the golden m60 is going to kill me again, but going for the golden shotgun should bring that back up again.

0.84 K/D ratio. Only been playing for a couple weeks though. I started about pretty bad, then got significantly better, and recently slightly regressed...hmm.

We get double XP because they're putting the maps out on the PS3? I'll take it. Thats a much better time too, since all my classes are over on the 24th. I'm basically going to turn my life off and get to tenth prestiege if everything works out that way.

[quote name='xcoax']We get double XP because they're putting the maps out on the PS3? I'll take it. Thats a much better time too, since all my classes are over on the 24th. I'm basically going to turn my life off and get to tenth prestiege if everything works out that way.[/quote]

Nice, I just ordered the GotY edition so I'll have to get up on the new maps that weekend. (Unless I get another Cabela's game to play from GameFly! ;))

That said I have a copy of CoD4 available now, is Simon still looking for one?

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']

That said I have a copy of CoD4 available now, is Simon still looking for one?[/quote]

Look, yes, i am sure he is... The problem lies with i dont think he is willing to pay though... You willing to Donate to a good cause?

[quote name='xcoax']We get double XP because they're putting the maps out on the PS3? I'll take it. Thats a much better time too, since all my classes are over on the 24th. I'm basically going to turn my life off and get to tenth prestiege if everything works out that way.[/quote]

Nice.... How many more prestiges do you have to go till you max out?

[quote name='REL1203']Look, yes, i am sure he is... The problem lies with i dont think he is willing to pay though... You willing to Donate to a good cause?[/quote]

Doesn't he have any good Cabela's games to trade? ;)

yeesh, I put this on Goozex and got a request for it 10 minutes later

[quote name='yukine']Glad there will be another double xp, completely missed the last one due to school and other stuff.[/quote]

I 2nd that and cross my fingers hoping it's true b/c I missed out on most of the last one being out of town staying with a brother-in-law who refuses to move into the 21st century and connect his 360 to his broadband :bomb:

[quote name='REL1203']Nice.... How many more prestiges do you have to go till you max out?[/QUOTE]

I'm level 17 7th prestiege right now, so 3 and 3/4 left basically. Realistically I would probably only make it through 8 that weekend.

bread's done
Back