Call of Duty Black OPS

A bit off topic, but the iPhone Call of Duty Zombies game dropped to $2, and includes all 4 zombie maps from World at War. I made a friend buy it, and we had a blast playing the first map through the online co op. There's no voice chat, but everything else about the game is great, especially considering it first came out almost two years ago. I've always wanted to play the first 4 maps, and this is a cheap way to do so.

I dont really understand zombies that much. So you have to turn the power on, then what? I dont really play it much. Been trying to play the new one, but we only get so far before we all start dying. Just seems way too hard to finish, if there is an end.

[quote name='The 7th Number']I dont really understand zombies that much. So you have to turn the power on, then what? I dont really play it much. Been trying to play the new one, but we only get so far before we all start dying. Just seems way too hard to finish, if there is an end.[/QUOTE]

Basically, CoD Zombies is for camping players. People who don't suck at shooters play L4D.

Hmmm, I'm not sure if you guys genuinely want to know about zombies, since one of you seem to be putting it down without understanding it. But I'll sum it up anyways. Camping is actually the opposite of what you should do in zombies, you should be constantly moving, preferably in a circle around the map, which is why the Black Ops level, Kino, is so fun, as it makes a perfect circle. You're trying to collect as much money as possible, that way you can buy better guns, and spend money on the mystery box, which gives you a random gun, sometimes good, sometimes horrible. You're spending your money on guns, and to open up new areas until you find the power, which you then turn on.

Turning on the power gives you the ability to buy perks out of the vending machines. The most important ones being Jugger nog for double health, Speed cola for faster reloads, and quick revive so it takes a lot less time picking up your teammates. Turning on the power also gives you the ability to get to the Pack a Punch machine, which lets you upgrade your guns. When you kill zombies, they'll sometimes drop power ups, such as max ammo and insta kill, which can make the game a lot easier.

So I guess the reason why it's fun is because you're working with your teammates to take out hundreds of zombies. Solo isn't nearly as fun as when you play with friends. There's no finish, but there is a lot of stuff to do and see in each level. I've gotten pretty good at it since I play with my friends a lot, so if you want to give it a shot, send me a friend request, and I'll invite you next time I see you on.

I understand how zombies works. I just cannot fathom how people like it more than L4D, which is far superior in every way. (Admittedly, Zombies is just one part of Black Ops, but I've still heard it said.)

All that being said, I spent a decent time playing Ascension. I'd probably have played Call of the Dead more, but my friends didn't buy it.

Well, they're very different feeling games. I sunk a lot of time into the first Left4Dead, and had fond memories of No Mercy, killing Tanks, and playing it with friends every night. I then went back to it a month ago, and felt like the shooting was awful, and there just weren't very many weapons to choose from, or choices to be made in general. Call of Duty Zombies gives you a lot of options and choices to make, whereas Left4Dead just feels like a ride through a level. I bought Left4Dead2 when it came out, and couldn't believe how little it had improved upon the original. It had a lot of content compared to the first, but changed the locations to sunny places that I wasn't as interested in. I remember liking the carnival level, but everything else felt very generic. The Call of Duty zombies is focused on racking up money, and constantly getting new weapons, so the action is a lot more fun for me. I have Call of the Dead, send me a friend request and I'll invite you when I see you on.

Last edited by a moderator:
No i was serious. I havent played or read much about zombies, just that its all the rage. But it seems really hard. I thought there was an end to them. Like in Ascension i thought you turn on the power, get in the rocket, and blast off. Thought you could kill that main guy in Call of the Dead to win that map. Just going wave after wave kind of seems pointless if there is no end.

I'm not good at the Zombie gametype, but I do like it. I wish it were a little easier to start off with. The difficulty ramps up pretty quick. Solo I can maybe last 3 rounds with a group we usually die about round 7. We'd probably play it more if it game you some kind of XP reward since it is a multiplayer gametype. Oh well, maybe when we all hit 15th prestige.

Trying to find a 4 person game is hard, whenever i try to find a zombie game one of these things happen...

A. Find a match with 2 split screeners idle, while me and another person is ready to go.
B. Find four people, match is counting down, one person leaves before match starts.
C. Get put in a lobby by yourself.(i usually back out and search again)
D. Find four people, someone says hi, no one answers, they back out.
E. Find a match with 4 people, everyone is ready, migrating host 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9.. Lobby Closed.

Seriously i wish it was easier to get a game going with 4 people.

[quote name='The 7th Number']I thought there was an end to them. Like in Ascension i thought you turn on the power, get in the rocket, and blast off. Thought you could kill that main guy in Call of the Dead to win that map. Just going wave after wave kind of seems pointless if there is no end.[/QUOTE]Have you prestiged a million times in the normal multiplayer? It's similarly pointless, but still fun, right? There's a leader board for zombies, so you're playing to try to increase your high score and rounds survived. The more you play, the more your rounds survived count will increase, since you'll get better and better, so it's cool to see the improvement over time.

[quote name='The 7th Number']Trying to find a 4 person game is hard, whenever i try to find a zombie game one of these things happen...

Seriously i wish it was easier to get a game going with 4 people.[/QUOTE]That's why it's nice to have this forum here, so that we can set up private matches easily. I don't play through matchmaking often, but it's definitely janky. The private matches don't have the same issues.

So I put off playing this game for a while since I wanted to play on double xp weekend, and instead play a ton of TF2. I start playing Black Ops today, and every goddamn match is filled with camping killwhores, or fucking Tiggers, jumping around every corner. Can't play Dom since nobody actually plays the point except me. Can't play TDM or FFA since people sit in corners making smores.

Yeah, I think I'm finally done with this game. TF2 doesn't make me rage, I'd rather keep my blood pressure down and play that instead.

I really wish this game had a pure bare bones mode for hardcore. Would be great to play without noob tubes, last stand, RC cars, and other BS. But they only offer that in core and i cant play core because its too annoying how long you have to shoot someone to kill them.

[quote name='StickyWaffles']Well, they're very different feeling games. I sunk a lot of time into the first Left4Dead, and had fond memories of No Mercy, killing Tanks, and playing it with friends every night. I then went back to it a month ago, and felt like the shooting was awful, and there just weren't very many weapons to choose from, or choices to be made in general.[/QUOTE]

Bingo. L4D is too straight forward with little to no variety. There's more to do in a single CoD Zombie map then there is in all of L4D.

hopefully treyarch's terrible mp doesn't put off fans/potential buyers for mw3. is anyone here gonna try out the bf3 demo released in september?

[quote name='yahoosale14']hopefully treyarch's terrible mp doesn't put off fans/potential buyers for mw3. is anyone here gonna try out the bf3 demo released in september?[/QUOTE]

I think most know that treyarch isn't handling the mp for MW3 so they are looking forward to it.

I will def try out the bf3 demo when it comes out.

Not sure if there are any Star Wars fans in here, but with the Steam daily deal on COD4 for $10 today, I don't want any potentially interested people to miss this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dToRs1Jmg08

Star Wars total conversion mod for COD4. I haven't played it yet, and likely won't be able to until after the daily deal is over, but I feel obligated to spread the word before the game's price goes back up tomorrow.

Why aren't people like that creating real games and making the big bucks? How much are they making (if anything) creating just mods like that. While awesome, it takes a ton of time to do.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Why aren't people like that creating real games and making the big bucks? How much are they making (if anything) creating just mods like that. While awesome, it takes a ton of time to do.[/QUOTE]

I'd guess some do it hoping to get noticed by game developers and thus land a job.

Tough to have the money and resources to make a console game on your own--and they may not have the skills to develop a game engine from the ground up. Maybe they lack the creativity to come up with their own story and world, vs. just putting a mod based on a franchise on a current game etc.

That said, in today's era of self publishing games for iOS, Android, XBLA, PSN etc. you would think people would spend their time taking a stab at that rather than doing these kind of intricate mods. But who knows, maybe they do also make their own games or have plans to.

Im playing Shangri-la and some monkey is running off with a power up. Is there anyway to get it back? Cos i shot the monkey like 10 times and he just kept running off. Sometimes this mode pisses me off. It was only like round 2 or 3 and i shot a zombies head 3 times and he still killed me. It also pisses me off when i get trapped in and cant move at all. One round i died, so when i came back to life, i went searching for a gun to buy, as im buying it a zombie hits me twice in the back and im dead again. WTF?

Ive been doing better, still feels like this mode gets too hard too soon. Especially if it never ends. I can get to round 7 solo, broke my record when i got to level 9 with 3 randoms. I can get up to the power source, turn that on. But i dunno how to activate the water slide or the mine cart.

[quote name='dmaul1114']I'd guess some do it hoping to get noticed by game developers and thus land a job.

Tough to have the money and resources to make a console game on your own--and they may not have the skills to develop a game engine from the ground up. Maybe they lack the creativity to come up with their own story and world, vs. just putting a mod based on a franchise on a current game etc.

That said, in today's era of self publishing games for iOS, Android, XBLA, PSN etc. you would think people would spend their time taking a stab at that rather than doing these kind of intricate mods. But who knows, maybe they do also make their own games or have plans to.[/QUOTE]

Yep, perhaps thay are making some indie games. Of course, making games is a very grueling and possibly pricy thing to do, so...

Wow i love playing zombies with dumb randoms. I just bought all the doors to turn the power on and get to the mystery crate and then the two guys i was playing with fucking hog the mystery box. We ended up dying because i was trying to get a gun while another person double dipped like a douchebag instead of watching my back while i take my turn.

Right now im loving zombies though. Im not that great at it. I can get to level 10 solo on call of the dead. Around 7 or 8 on shangri-la solo. I got to level 26 with 3 randoms on shangri-la, but i was the weakest wheel in the cog, so i cant really take much credit there. LOL At least they knew what they were doing. Making a crawler, letting people use the mystery box, even using the pack and punch machine every other round or so once we got in the 20's.

One thing i cant get right is knifing. Sometimes it takes me 3 or 4 tries to actually stab someone through the wall they break through. I try to have my gun pointing on them and then slice. Or i will slice them and ill take a hit. Is there an effective way to knife?

i play all the time. i am pretty sick of multiplayer. i recently switched to dual wield skorpions and got bored pretty quick. they are extremely dominant if you know how to use smoke and corners.
but i love me some zombies and am a very unselfish player. add me to the CAG zombies club.

[quote name='whisky pete']i play all the time. i am pretty sick of multiplayer. i recently switched to dual wield skorpions and got bored pretty quick. they are extremely dominant if you know how to use smoke and corners.
but i love me some zombies and am a very unselfish player. add me to the CAG zombies club.[/QUOTE]

Try using the Olympia. Once you get good with it, it's a lot of fun. I've had multiple FAMAS noobs call shotguns "noob" weapons because they kill in one shot (Sometimes), but I've yet to see any one of them use a shotgun effectively. (Except the silenced SPAS with ghost, which is usually what they use, and they camp around corners with it, but they don't count because they are cheap bitches.)

Just be prepared to rage when people teleport knife you. Sometimes through my Olympia shots. Not cool.

Man i dont know how some people are so good at herding zombies. I seen two guys so far that were just insane. They would just walk around and herd all the zombies behind them then turn and blast them. Whenever i try to walk past a zombie i get slapped, sometimes even slapped twice really fast by the same zombie and i go down. Plus how do they manage to get past the zombies with no hits? I get hit from a zombie from 5 feet away. Insane! Sometimes these dudes are walking so slow and the zombies cant keep up. Yet im running for my life and i cant get away. LOL

[quote name='JasonTerminator']Try using the Olympia. Once you get good with it, it's a lot of fun. I've had multiple FAMAS noobs call shotguns "noob" weapons because they kill in one shot (Sometimes), but I've yet to see any one of them use a shotgun effectively. (Except the silenced SPAS with ghost, which is usually what they use, and they camp around corners with it, but they don't count because they are cheap bitches.)

Just be prepared to rage when people teleport knife you. Sometimes through my Olympia shots. Not cool.[/QUOTE]

I used to get chopper gunners with the Olympia, ahhhh those were the days.......

[quote name='JasonTerminator']So I put off playing this game for a while since I wanted to play on double xp weekend, and instead play a ton of TF2. I start playing Black Ops today, and every goddamn match is filled with camping killwhores, or fucking Tiggers, jumping around every corner. Can't play Dom since nobody actually plays the point except me. Can't play TDM or FFA since people sit in corners making smores.

Yeah, I think I'm finally done with this game. TF2 doesn't make me rage, I'd rather keep my blood pressure down and play that instead.[/QUOTE]

lol I think my chip needs some salt. Ah Ill use some JasonTerminator. :D Just kidding man.

Thats why i hate pub matches when playing Dom. No one plays the point and to win. They all just want to get their K/D up and slay. Its really funny when they dont play the point and they suck at slaying. I rarely ever get put with pubbies who actually want to win. I want to assume that people use Dom to boost scores since they can die as many times as they want in 10 minutes.

Is it safe to assume that we will more than likely see more cheap stuff in MW 3?

[quote name='integralsmatic']Is it safe to assume that we will more than likely see more cheap stuff in MW 3?[/QUOTE]

The noobtube is confirmed to return. I think that firmly asserts that the developers will do whatever the hell they want with this franchise.

is this a hack?: this one guy was able to know where people where everytime

in the begging of a match he ran through a door, U-turns around the side and then shot a guy near the door, guy wasn't on radar, guy didn't make any noise and guy never showed up on screen prior

this guy always seemed to NEVER miss. even when he was facing 3 o'clock. he would snap to the guy at 10 o'clock and kill him.

another match with him i put down a motion sensor in a hallway. saw him coming a few seconds later. went into iron scope. he runs in. and kills me before i can fire two shots. again knowing i was there yet having no indication i was.

My guess, he had a blackbird and you missed the callout, or he had a motion sensor.

Hacks do exist for the game, but they are rare compared to other CoDs, so it's not my first thought.

[quote name='timesplitt']is this a hack?: this one guy was able to know where people where everytime

in the begging of a match he ran through a door, U-turns around the side and then shot a guy near the door, guy wasn't on radar, guy didn't make any noise and guy never showed up on screen prior

this guy always seemed to NEVER miss. even when he was facing 3 o'clock. he would snap to the guy at 10 o'clock and kill him.

another match with him i put down a motion sensor in a hallway. saw him coming a few seconds later. went into iron scope. he runs in. and kills me before i can fire two shots. again knowing i was there yet having no indication i was.[/QUOTE]

Or you aren't using ninja and he has a good headset. I play with some pretty amazing players all the time (played with a few top 100 all time players in multiple modes) and these guys don't miss often. I play a lot of Domination with a few guys and we don't lose pub matches ever. I actually met them in Sabotage which they are pretty good at too, you would think these guys hack too probably, but really it is probably a lot of playtime mixed with "sound whoring".

[quote name='JasonTerminator']My guess, he had a blackbird and you missed the callout, or he had a motion sensor.

Hacks do exist for the game, but they are rare compared to other CoDs, so it's not my first thought.[/QUOTE]

I have personally yet to see a hack for this game at least on the 360, but I guess it is a possibility.

[quote name='timesplitt']is this a hack?: this one guy was able to know where people where everytime

another match with him i put down a motion sensor in a hallway. saw him coming a few seconds later. went into iron scope. he runs in. and kills me before i can fire two shots. again knowing i was there yet having no indication i was.[/QUOTE]

It is possible he was "sound whoring" with a headset if you aren't using ninja. That mixed in with already being a good player will make a player seem almost unstoppable, been watching one of my friends dominate even more since he got a headset.

[quote name='integralsmatic']lol I think my chip needs some salt. Ah Ill use some JasonTerminator. :D Just kidding man.

Thats why i hate pub matches when playing Dom. No one plays the point and to win. They all just want to get their K/D up and slay. Its really funny when they dont play the point and they suck at slaying. I rarely ever get put with pubbies who actually want to win. I want to assume that people use Dom to boost scores since they can die as many times as they want in 10 minutes.

Is it safe to assume that we will more than likely see more cheap stuff in MW 3?[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you are unlucky, trying running with a decent group and when you run into a better group hold your own and try to join up with them. I was running with some average people before and held my own in a Sabotage match going 6 and 6 with a quick plant before we got overrun and lost cause the rest of my team went negative. Been playing with these guys since and we don't lose pub matches (might get into something more on MW3 if I even get it, but I doubt it). If you are mad about teammates that don't triple cap though, I think that is one of the worst things to do in Domination as it usually flips things where you can get double to triple capped yourself so I only do it if necessary.

As for seeing more cheap stuff in MW3, the only 2 really cheap things left I would really want removed are ghost and second chance. Keep something like flak jacket and I have no problem with grenade launchers as long as there is no OMA/DC combo like MW2. Even cheap little things like the motion sensor can be countered by hacker pro (or even just hacker to know where a person is camping and hit them with a grenade launcher myself). I am betting there will be something cheap that everyone will complain about though, it wouldn't be Call of Duty if they didn't do it (going back to when perks were first out on COD4).

[quote name='SlimJim0725']As for seeing more cheap stuff in MW3, the only 2 really cheap things left I would really want removed are ghost and second chance. Keep something like flak jacket and I have no problem with grenade launchers as long as there is no OMA/DC combo like MW2. Even cheap little things like the motion sensor can be countered by hacker pro (or even just hacker to know where a person is camping and hit them with a grenade launcher myself). I am betting there will be something cheap that everyone will complain about though, it wouldn't be Call of Duty if they didn't do it (going back to when perks were first out on COD4).[/QUOTE]

Did you see that they did confirm there is no Last Stand in MW3?

Also, I am also hoping that IW sees what Treyarch has done with the removal of Stopping Power and leaving Ghost in the game. People know how good it is, so I'm not sure even better perk balancing/tiers would help. I hope they remove it from MW3. At least the UAV portion of it.

[quote name='SlimJim0725']I have personally yet to see a hack for this game at least on the 360, but I guess it is a possibility.[/QUOTE]

I spotted a guy with an auto-SPAS once, but that's it. And that might have been a modded controller.

And the problem isn't Ghost, but the fact that it doesn't have a major competing perk. MW3 needs to put it in the same perk slot as Slight of Hand or Stopping Power. I agree that Second Chance/Last Stand should never return. If you play MW2 now, most people still choose Stopping Power over Cold Blooded.

And please IW, bring back Flak Jacket! I can't stand MW2 because it doesn't have it (And people with grenade launchers have unlimited ammo), so please bring it back!

[quote name='Trakan']Did you see that they did confirm there is no Last Stand in MW3?

Also, I am also hoping that IW sees what Treyarch has done with the removal of Stopping Power and leaving Ghost in the game. People know how good it is, so I'm not sure even better perk balancing/tiers would help. I hope they remove it from MW3. At least the UAV portion of it.[/QUOTE]

See now I personally can't stand using Ghost... I love my scavenger pro since I am constantly running around and more times than not I'll be out of ammo after 6 or 7 kills.

On another note... Here is a video of a match I had early last week where I was able to get 14 Tomahawk kills in one match of TDM (6V6).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtRn5qZZjWY

[quote name='JasonTerminator']I spotted a guy with an auto-SPAS once, but that's it. And that might have been a modded controller.

And the problem isn't Ghost, but the fact that it doesn't have a major competing perk. MW3 needs to put it in the same perk slot as Slight of Hand or Stopping Power. I agree that Second Chance/Last Stand should never return. If you play MW2 now, most people still choose Stopping Power over Cold Blooded.

And please IW, bring back Flak Jacket! I can't stand MW2 because it doesn't have it (And people with grenade launchers have unlimited ammo), so please bring it back![/QUOTE]

Stopping Power is already gone, which is why I made that comment.

I know this is the wrong thread but can someone please direct me to the thread that has people posting DLC content for sale?

Looking to by the map packs for BO (360)

[quote name='Trakan']Did you see that they did confirm there is no Last Stand in MW3?

Also, I am also hoping that IW sees what Treyarch has done with the removal of Stopping Power and leaving Ghost in the game. People know how good it is, so I'm not sure even better perk balancing/tiers would help. I hope they remove it from MW3. At least the UAV portion of it.[/QUOTE]

I had not seen that since I was considering passing on MW3, but if they can include a perk that can really compete with ghost for that tier (whether it is changing old ones around or a new one) I am fine with ghost staying. As it is though, second chance is the most obnoxious perk IMO quickly followed by ghost mainly because of how overused it is. I don't personally use either of them unless I run into a bunch of ghost users who use UAV a lot themselves. I have mainly lightweight classes since I am on the move a lot and have like 2-3 hardline/scavenger classes and maybe 1 ghost class. Oh well, at least the SR shows where they are so they can't hide forever.

[quote name='JasonTerminator']I spotted a guy with an auto-SPAS once, but that's it. And that might have been a modded controller.

And please IW, bring back Flak Jacket! I can't stand MW2 because it doesn't have it (And people with grenade launchers have unlimited ammo), so please bring it back![/QUOTE]

The SPAS has a fairly high fire rate for a shotgun and with a quick trigger finger you could likely make it seem fully auto the same way you could do to the G3 in COD4 or the M14 before the patch that made it so only modded controllers can do it without the gun jamming. I can still fire single shot weapons almost as fast as a fully auto when I choose to, but I mainly use them for accuracy now.

I had not seen that since I was considering passing on MW3, but if they can include a perk that can really compete with ghost for that tier (whether it is changing old ones around or a new one) I am fine with ghost staying. As it is though, second chance is the most obnoxious perk IMO quickly followed by ghost mainly because of how overused it is. I don't personally use either of them unless I run into a bunch of ghost users who use UAV a lot themselves. I have mainly lightweight classes since I am on the move a lot and have like 2-3 hardline/scavenger classes and maybe 1 ghost class. Oh well, at least the SR shows where they are so they can't hide forever.

[quote name='mvp828']See now I personally can't stand using Ghost... I love my scavenger pro since I am constantly running around and more times than not I'll be out of ammo after 6 or 7 kills.[/QUOTE]

I usually run out of ammo pretty quickly as well, but I have been in the habit of just picking up weapons I find like I used to in COD4 when I ran out of ammo even with bandolier. I feel my game has stepped up a little bit being able to do that since I am at least decent with every weapon again.

[quote name='SlimJim0725']
I usually run out of ammo pretty quickly as well, but I have been in the habit of just picking up weapons I find like I used to in COD4 when I ran out of ammo even with bandolier. I feel my game has stepped up a little bit being able to do that since I am at least decent with every weapon again.[/QUOTE]

I saw a video online months ago of what the guy called Gun Game 2.0. When you get a kill you have to go grab the gun of the person you killed. Its kinda fun to do every once and awhile when I'm bored.

[quote name='SlimJim0725']The SPAS has a fairly high fire rate for a shotgun and with a quick trigger finger you could likely make it seem fully auto the same way you could do to the G3 in COD4 or the M14 before the patch that made it so only modded controllers can do it without the gun jamming. I can still fire single shot weapons almost as fast as a fully auto when I choose to, but I mainly use them for accuracy now.

I usually run out of ammo pretty quickly as well, but I have been in the habit of just picking up weapons I find like I used to in COD4 when I ran out of ammo even with bandolier. I feel my game has stepped up a little bit being able to do that since I am at least decent with every weapon again.[/QUOTE]

I absolutely hate the whole gun jamming bullshit... If I use the M14, FN FAL, M16 and G11 I am pretty much guaranteed no fewer than 2 jams a match. That is one thing that is frustrating about Zombies, you obviously have to use a single shot rifle early on, and if it jams you are as good as done. I had the M14 jam on me the other day as I had 5 zombies running at me.

As for picking up enemy weapons... I usually do whether or not I have scavenger on. The only time I won't bother is if it is a sniper rifle or a single shot AR since I would rather just use my akimbo CZ75s. It also depends on what the attachment is too though. There are a few guns that if they have an attachment I avoid it like the plague (ex. AK-47 with any type of sight, rapid fire SMGs that already fire fast, etc).

[quote name='mvp828']I absolutely hate the whole gun jamming bullshit... If I use the M14, FN FAL, M16 and G11 I am pretty much guaranteed no fewer than 2 jams a match. That is one thing that is frustrating about Zombies, you obviously have to use a single shot rifle early on, and if it jams you are as good as done. I had the M14 jam on me the other day as I had 5 zombies running at me.

As for picking up enemy weapons... I usually do whether or not I have scavenger on. The only time I won't bother is if it is a sniper rifle or a single shot AR since I would rather just use my akimbo CZ75s. It also depends on what the attachment is too though. There are a few guns that if they have an attachment I avoid it like the plague (ex. AK-47 with any type of sight, rapid fire SMGs that already fire fast, etc).[/QUOTE]

I understand that completely, but the only weapons I really try to avoid are either akimbo, ACOG (other than the M16 which is amazing with it for some reason), or IR since I personally can't stand thermal. Other than that it is pretty fair game to me, I can deal with just about anything else though I don't care for certain attachments on certain weapons I can still deal with them pretty well.

As for the jamming, I don't run into it nearly as often as I used to since I changed my playstyle with those weapons to try and stay out of close quarters and use say a fully auto CZ75 as a back up for my CQC.

Wow i just love playing zombies with randoms. Lately hosts just waste my time when they end the game after 8+ waves. Usually after i get a good gun too. My record on Ascension still sits at 6 rounds, even though ive gotten to level 25, but the host left the game once we all died before the game could officially finish. Before that ive gotten to level 18 and 11 on the same map, both times host quit the match. Whats funny is some guy said "sorry i cant play with you, you only got to level 6." LOL. Problem is my buddy i play with doesnt have that map, so i have to search for randoms.

I kind of wish i bought the hardened edition for the WAW maps. Do people still play zombies on WAW? Is it full of hackers like the normal MP is?

bread's done
Back