Call of Duty: World at War - Gen. Disc. & Info

[quote name='mike.m']Don't crawl, just crouch and stay right behind it. If you have to run back for cover and let it clear some enemies out.[/QUOTE]

Tried that too but only 2 times. I will try it some more tonight. I would love to finish it up so i can just get it out of the way.

[quote name='blitz6speed']Tried that too but only 2 times. I will try it some more tonight. I would love to finish it up so i can just get it out of the way.[/quote]

Trust me, Heart of the Reich will probably give you a stroke if you think this level is bad. :)

[quote name='mike.m']Trust me, Heart of the Reich will probably give you a stroke if you think this level is bad. :)[/QUOTE]

I just died another 25+ more times. I was about to take the disc and break it into pieces. I am done with this game. Now im not even sure if i should even bother going through it on easy just to finish it once or not. The game makes me furious to no end.

Happy to report i restarted that level on easy and breezed right through it. Then played the next level on veteran. Eviction and Black Cats are AWESOME levels. Right now i am on Blowtorch & Corkscrew and already died 20+ times in the beginning. Ill give it a few more shots, if i cant get anywhere, ill just finish it on easy and keep on trucking the rest of the game on veteran. I dont mind not finishing every level on veteran as long as the majority are done that way. BTW, it seems any level with japanese enemys is insanely difficult compared to the rest. Conspiracy theory?!

Played MP for the first time last night. Tried a round of zombie killing which seemed cool and then played some regular deathmatch. Started with a few 3-6, 3-8 matches then several with close to even k/d within 2 either way. Finished the night with a 20-5 match. Started 0-5 then went on a tear with 1 kill from artillery and 4 from dogs. I think my longest kill streak in CoD4 which I played nonstop for a good nine months is 17!

Well, it isn't so much of a "clan" but there are a bunch of us who play together fairly regularly. Just add the CAG CoD WatW gamertag to your friends list and then hit view friends to see who is on and join up with us.

what a bummer... usually every weekend I sit home and do nothing while my girlfriend is at work... EXCEPT this weekend. had to work all day and night every day.

missed out on 2Xxp grrrr.

Finally finished it. Beat the last few levels on easy because, simply put, i did not care at all about the game anymore at that point, i just wanted to finish it and get it out of the way. Ending wasnt even worth watching. Nazi zombies is fun. Already deleted it off of my hard drive and loaded up PoP.

[quote name='BL00DW0LF']I'm pretty sure they also fixed the glitches[/quote]

Nope, guys were flying in the air on Tuesday night. Made it real easy to pick them off once my team realized they were doing it. they kept doing it, and ended the round with only a few kills.

That's the only glitch they didn't fix, and as far as I am concerned, I am kind of glad. If someone is dumb enough to use it, let them.

[quote name='mvp828']That's the only glitch they didn't fix, and as far as I am concerned, I am kind of glad. If someone is dumb enough to use it, let them.[/QUOTE]
:imwithst:

I was only talking about the under the map glitches when i said they fixed them...I dont really care about the "elevator" glitches

Just beat this game on vet and I swear I almost broke my controller trying to beat Heart of the Reich. I think that was almost as frustrating as mile high club in cod 4.

Khondor, haveheart and gang, I appreciate you guys offering to switch from hardcore to core for me last night. I was getting my junk handed to me in hcore. I just don't know the maps very well yet so by the time I figure out where I am and where to look for the enemy I get shot. As a comparison, I went 2-10 in that match I joined into and 2-2 when I rejoined the end of the other hcore match, but the core match I played in between I went 25-4! I've already had a few of those big matches. How's everyone doing in WaW in comparison to CoD4? Anyway, thanks again. I felt like an ass that you guys switched for me and then a storm snuck up on me and I had to shut down the 360. Charged my mic, too, so I'll be ready to roll.

It was no problem jdawgg76. Hardcore does suck when you dont know the maps, so its understandable.
As for comparing WaW to COD4... IMHIO, it cant be done.
Although the basic theme is the same, these two games are a universe apart.
As I see it, Both stand as equals on their own merit.
I loved some things about COD4 as well as hated some things. This game is no different.
Both, great games overall

Oh yeah, both games kick alotta ass, I've only played a little SP, but it seems just as intense so far. I thought it was kinda crazy I got the kill three guys with one bullet achievement with a pistol though. Some baddies popped around a corner and I sprayed them all, but none went down so instead of reloading I pulled out the pistol started firing like mad since I was almost dead. Next thing I know they all drop and I was like what achievement is that? Felt like Eddie Murphy in Harlem Nights when he blindly fires his pistol and kills all three guys with three shots.

Anyway, what I meant in the question do you find yourself playing better in one game over the other. Like I've started off much better in WaW than COD4, of course COD4 was my first online FPS since the original DOOM (as in on PC like 15 years ago). I've already gotten another 20 kill streak while my best in COD4 was 17.

I sold my COD4 for COD:WaW. I'm a lot better kill-rate wise on COD:WaW only due to the fact that I have become a kill-rate obsessive whore (currently 2.26). Thus, a lot of the fun stuff I used to do in COD4 such as launching C4 halfway across the map and killling someone, I don't do in COD:WaW.

This being said, I'm trying to get COD4 back into my hands because I don't care about my kill-rate in COD4 now and I can just mess around and throw C4 stuff. If I get COD4 back, I'll have a lot of fun. :D

edit: I find it a lot easier to get kills in COD:WaW due to the dogs. There are a lot of times where your dogs will be annihilate everyone, where there are some times they don't kill people at all. However, it's still a lot better than the COD4 helicopter (at least that's what I think), considering even if someone is under cover, a dog will at least find him/her.

[quote name='Chronotrigga']
edit: I find it a lot easier to get kills in COD:WaW due to the dogs. There are a lot of times where your dogs will be annihilate everyone, where there are some times they don't kill people at all. However, it's still a lot better than the COD4 helicopter (at least that's what I think), considering even if someone is under cover, a dog will at least find him/her.[/quote]

I love/hate the dogs. I love them when I get them, but I hate them when they are after me. I tend to run around with a Kar98k bayonet, so if more then 2 come after me, I am usually dead. At least you could hide from or RPG the helicopter.

I thought Dogs were a great addition considering you saw them like once in CoD4 and then they were gone. I'll have to add the CAG gamertag to my friends and play with you guys, I'm only 37 though and suck at Hardcore :(

This is my favorite all-purpose custom class...

Primary Weapon: SVT w/Aperture sight
Sidearm: Walther

Primary grenade: Anti-Tank Grenade
Secondary grenade: Flare

Perk 1: Bouncing Bettys
Perk 2: Camouflage
Perk 3: Deep Impact or Second Chance

Tank perk: Ordinance

I like Deep Impact for the Makin map. Second Chance for most everything else.

I'll post my other classes when I get home.

I like the shotguns for Dome or Courtyard.

INregards to dogs, I prefer to use melee on them than use bullets. The only time I prefer to shoot is if ther are two or more coming at me.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']This is my favorite all-purpose custom class...

Primary Weapon: SVT w/Aperture sight

Secondary grenade: Flare

Perk 1: Bouncing Bettys
Perk 2: Camouflage
Perk 3: Deep Impact or Second Chance

I like Deep Impact for the Makin map. Second Chance for most everything else.

I'll post my other classes when I get home.

I like the shotguns for Dome or Courtyard.

INregards to dogs, I prefer to use melee on them than use bullets. The only time I prefer to shoot is if ther are two or more coming at me.[/quote]

Really depends on the type of game I'm playing. Here's my Hardcore set up, you have to be level 56 though in order to have Overkill.

Primary Weapon: Gewehr w/ Noob Tube
Secondary Weapon: STG w/ Aperture or Scope

Secondary grenade: Tabun Gas

Perk 1: N/A noob tube takes this slot
Perk 2: Overkill
Perk 3: Extreme Conditioning

Yes I'm a toober. Almost all high level Search & Destroy squads are toobers. They tube the other team and then rush whats left of whoever is alive. So my groups always need a counter. I play a lot of S&D.

I use Extreme Conditioning to get out of the spawn areas quicker to hopefully avoid getting tubed.

I forgot to cash in my preorder weapon code! Which gun is it? Does the unlocked weapon stay with you when you prestige? If not I'll probably wait til after I prestige since I'm already at 30 I think. Shoot, I may have already unlocked it depending on which weapon it is.

[quote name='jdawgg76']I forgot to cash in my preorder weapon code! Which gun is it? Does the unlocked weapon stay with you when you prestige? If not I'll probably wait til after I prestige since I'm already at 30 I think. Shoot, I may have already unlocked it depending on which weapon it is.[/quote]

I'm not 100% sure but I think you get the M1 Carbine and the FG42. I think you lose at least one of them after prestiging because the slot you select to use the weapon is replaced with an extra custom slot. Thats what I was told, I didn't get the extra

Man, campaign was weak sauce. The more Call of Duty games I play, the more I dislike IW and Treyarch's single-player design. The game acts like I'm the ONLY person in the battle since the AI loves waiting to fire their weapons only after they see me and ignore all my AI teammates who are out in the open. I'm aware other games do this, it just seems so much more apparent in COD.

Only beat it to get Nazi Zombies since for whatever reason that mode never unlocked even after the patch from that double XP weekend.

[quote name='dropbearGSH']I'm not 100% sure but I think you get the M1 Carbine and the FG42. I think you lose at least one of them after prestiging because the slot you select to use the weapon is replaced with an extra custom slot. Thats what I was told, I didn't get the extra[/QUOTE]

You lose the M1A1 slot the first time you prestige, but the FG42 is the premade "gunner" class you wouldnt lose that til one of the later prestiges

[quote name='BL00DW0LF']You lose the M1A1 slot the first time you prestige, but the FG42 is the premade "gunner" class you wouldnt lose that til one of the later prestiges[/quote]Yeah, I got te M1A1 download. What would happen if I tried it AFTER my first prestige?

[quote name='jdawgg76']Yeah, I got te M1A1 download. What would happen if I tried it AFTER my first prestige?[/quote]

It doesn't matter. The slot that it goes in would become your 6th custom slot. You would lose it.

This is my generic class if anyone is remotely interested. This class is my "pure" killer class, easily unlocked at a low level, yet very powerful.

Gun: MP40 w/h Aperture Sight
Perk 1: Bomb Squad (soon to be replaced with the Flamethrower perk)
Perk 2: Stopping Power
Perk 3: Deep Impact

Reasons

The three perks below work well not only for your character but for the MP40 as well. In nearly all games, there is always a player who likes to be "cheap" and plant bouncing betties in the most random places -- for example, in the middle of nowhere. Although you may be stupid to run over these, I rarely camp, and mostly end up running around the map several times. Having Bomb Squad obviously prevents me from tripping over stupid non-strategic Bouncing Betties.

Stopping Power is a no given. It deals more damage, and even though some argue that Stopping Power really isn't needed, in the long run, you still save much needed ammo. Because the MP40's clip can comfortably kill one or two people before reload, you will be hard-pressed to kill three people at a time with the MP40. Rarely will you ever try and find a third person before you reload, because you will almost guaranteed run out of ammo on your third guy if you don't reload. The comfort kill zone for the MP40 is usually kill one or two people then reload.

Deep Impact, although mainly used for hitting through objects and walls, is not the main reason I have chosen the perk. With the Deep Impact perk, your bullets shoot slower due to the fact that they penetrate through objects. Because of the MP40 firing rate already pretty fast (not as fast as noob PPSH but still pretty decent), your Aperture Sight reticule will barely bounce/vibrate at all, and is pretty much steady when aiming. Thus, you can aim at people literally half a map's length and kill them with a two-trigger burst.

And lastly, which I should have said first, Aperture Sight. I can't aim with the Iron Sight, which is why I use Aperture Sight. I can't aim with the Iron Sight because it's too shaky, and also because I can't see the enemy if I'm shooting, say, half a map's length away -- the person cannot be seen through your bullet blasts. I've tried many times to use iron sight, but I usually end up guessing where the enemy is and start longshot spraying, which is very very bad.

But yeah, I love using this generic class, it's the best. Although with this class, you are most certainly unmatched with the PPSH if fighting close combat, it's still pretty decent.

[quote name='Chronotrigga']This is my generic class if anyone is remotely interested. This class is my "pure" killer class, easily unlocked at a low level, yet very powerful.

Gun: MP40 w/h Aperture Sight
Perk 1: Bomb Squad (soon to be replaced with the Flamethrower perk)
Perk 2: Stopping Power
Perk 3: Deep Impact

Reasons

The three perks below work well not only for your character but for the MP40 as well. In nearly all games, there is always a player who likes to be "cheap" and plant bouncing betties in the most random places -- for example, in the middle of nowhere. Although you may be stupid to run over these, I rarely camp, and mostly end up running around the map several times. Having Bomb Squad obviously prevents me from tripping over stupid non-strategic Bouncing Betties.

Stopping Power is a no given. It deals more damage, and even though some argue that Stopping Power really isn't needed, in the long run, you still save much needed ammo. Because the MP40's clip can comfortably kill one or two people before reload, you will be hard-pressed to kill three people at a time with the MP40. Rarely will you ever try and find a third person before you reload, because you will almost guaranteed run out of ammo on your third guy if you don't reload. The comfort kill zone for the MP40 is usually kill one or two people then reload.

Deep Impact, although mainly used for hitting through objects and walls, is not the main reason I have chosen the perk. With the Deep Impact perk, your bullets shoot slower due to the fact that they penetrate through objects. Because of the MP40 firing rate already pretty fast (not as fast as noob PPSH but still pretty decent), your Aperture Sight reticule will barely bounce/vibrate at all, and is pretty much steady when aiming. Thus, you can aim at people literally half a map's length and kill them with a two-trigger burst.

And lastly, which I should have said first, Aperture Sight. I can't aim with the Iron Sight, which is why I use Aperture Sight. I can't aim with the Iron Sight because it's too shaky, and also because I can't see the enemy if I'm shooting, say, half a map's length away -- the person cannot be seen through your bullet blasts. I've tried many times to use iron sight, but I usually end up guessing where the enemy is and start longshot spraying, which is very very bad.

But yeah, I love using this generic class, it's the best. Although with this class, you are most certainly unmatched with the PPSH if fighting close combat, it's still pretty decent.[/quote]

Flamethrower plus the Dead Silence perk equals BBQ god.

[quote name='mike.m']It doesn't matter. The slot that it goes in would become your 6th custom slot. You would lose it.[/quote]So that means I would have it in the sixth slot until the next time I prestige and unlock a new custom slot? That would mean I'd have it early for prestige 1 and prestige two until I unlock the next custom slot at prestige three if I understand correctly. Dig it.

Man, I wish there were some different modes to this game. Every time I try to play it I wind up really bored within the first 5 matches.

I dont have any suggestions but it seems like this game would be killer if it just had one unique mode in it.

Bah, I feel I am going to trade it in....guess I will wait and hope that COD4 (2) is better.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Man, I wish there were some different modes to this game. Every time I try to play it I wind up really bored within the first 5 matches.

I dont have any suggestions but it seems like this game would be killer if it just had one unique mode in it.

Bah, I feel I am going to trade it in....guess I will wait and hope that COD4 (2) is better.[/quote]

Didn't Team Tactical (4 v 4) and Mercenary Team Deathmatch just get released?

The MP40 is probably the most versatile gun in the game. I use it for a completely different approach than you Chrono and get great results. The MP40 is currently part of my "Dome class."

MP40 w/ extended clip
Bandolier
Stopping Power until I unlock Double Tap
Steady Aim

Basically I only use this class for Dome. I run around and hip fire and with steady aim bullets seemingly get sucked into the enemies like they're wearing a giant magnet. I intermix Stopping Power and Double Tap and get good results either way, but I'd say for this specific purpose that Double Tap is more useful.

Ahhhh, fuck this game!

I want to take advantage of the double XP, but I just can't. Upon popping this game in for the first time in weeks, I remembered why I stopped playing. It's rare that my opinion on a game waffles between love and hate, but on this one, it does.

Sometimes, it recaptures the magic of COD4. But other times, like today, it makes me want to snap the disc in half. So much for double XP... for now. Any CAG groups playing later, as in before 10 Eastern?

[quote name='kevlar51']Didn't Team Tactical (4 v 4) and Mercenary Team Deathmatch just get released?[/quote]

But those are the exact same as the ones in COD4. Listen, a deathmatch is a deathmatch is a damn deathmatch...they can call it whatever they want it will always be a deathmatch.

Team Tactical is the same just with 4 people.

[quote name='Matt Young']Ahhhh, fuck this game!

I want to take advantage of the double XP, but I just can't. Upon popping this game in for the first time in weeks, I remembered why I stopped playing. It's rare that my opinion on a game waffles between love and hate, but on this one, it does.

Sometimes, it recaptures the magic of COD4. But other times, like today, it makes me want to snap the disc in half. So much for double XP... for now. Any CAG groups playing later, as in before 10 Eastern?[/quote]

I agree completely. This game is just such ass to me like 90% of the time and then the other 10% reminds me of COD4. This has been brought up before but in my opinion they shouldnt have simply copy and pasted everything from COD4. The fact that its the exact same yet worse just irked me to much.

I still cant believe that didnt put in a new game mode even while stealing 98% of the content from COD4

[quote name='kevlar51']Didn't Team Tactical (4 v 4) and Mercenary Team Deathmatch just get released?[/quote]

Hey, Mercenary Team Deathmatch is back. Neat.

I love the game, the modes of gameplay, but where it falls for me is the weaponry. I honestly wanna just be lazy and hold down a trigger and slam teh enemy with bullets. But no, I have to flick flick flick flick, god forbid I miss, or worse, they have juggernaut, because I sure as hell am not gonna kill them in one hit.

And thats what takes it away for me, If I have to shoot a guy on a semi-auto guns then don't punish me by making me do it 2-3 times in a row.

Or even worse with the bolt actions. I love hitting a guy in the chest with a bolt action only to have him turn around and send 400 bullets though my nose.

Adding scopes makes weapons do more damage? Since when does strapping something to the top of a gun make it more powerful? I wonder what would happen if we strapped a banana on the top?

They added War. And vehicles with perks to accompany the vehicles. And rewards for prestige.

I'm not defending the game and saying is good, but it would be unfair to say they did nothing.

I may be wrong about this but I have been told a couple times that they added war. I could have sworn War was already in COD4 or at least a mode very simliar to it. I understand what you are saying but disagree I think its completely unfair to IW to say that Treyarch actually did something. And I am not a IW fanboy I actually like the Treyarch COD in the past.

90% of the game was set in stone for them. Adding rewards for prestige isnt hard when the idea of prestige is already there for you and even then its not like it some amazing idea that took them months to think up.

I also wouldnt say they added "vehicles" they added only tanks. Vehicles would imply that they did something more than add the industry standard "tank" into a war game. In my opinion they half ass the tanks anyway because they are completely unbalanced. Plus they are only in what? 3 maps or so?

It is very true that they added perks...but honestly what perks did they add that are really that unique? Most are just copied from COD4 with different names and the ones they did think up are pretty much useless.Off hand I can only think of.

Flak Jacket (no one uses it)
Shades (Seriously? You loose points for even putting this in the game)
Fireproof and Recon(or something like that? But I am pretty sure it only allows you to see Arty strikes and dogs?)

Flamethrower which is a pretty decent add.

So really that only added 2-3 perks that should even be mentioned twice. I dont know maybe I just expected more when the entire foundation was pre built for you.

There was nothing like War in COD4. The closest would be Domination. War is: There are 5 points/flags/capture zones across a map. One is closest to each teams spawn, the next one is a bit closer to the middle, and one in the middle (multiply the non-middle flags by 2, one for each team, and you get 5). Both teams automatically get the two flags closest to them, so the middle is neutral. The game is like tug-of-war. You can only capture the next closest flag, meaning you can't run around and capture a flag off in the distance (and before anyone argues that is stupid, go play conquest mode in BF:BC, where that just leads to running around in circles). So to start, teams battle for the neutral flag. Who caps the point first pushes the other team back to the second closest spawn. The losing team must capture that second closest flag, while the team ahead keeps pushing to cap the same point. Of the losing team captures the second point, they push the fight back to the middle flag. Or, if the losing team loses the second flag, they get pushed back to their last flag, which if they lose that, the game is over. Flags can be captured faster with more "momentum, which is gained when your team racks up kills. The modifiers are 2X and 3X cap speed. If you lose a flag, then you lose all momentum. If there is no winner, then there is a one flag cap sudden death. If one team had less flags, they have a respawn timer penalty.
So yeah, there is nothing like that in COD4

Vehicles: OK, fine, they only added tanks, but would other vehicles really benefit? Would driving a jeep around a map that only takes 2 minutes to run across really be worth it? Fact is, tanks change the dynamic of the game. You can't simply ignore it and run around like it isn't there. In COD4, the only reason to have an RPG was for choppers, which unless your team sucked, you would see maybe once, twice in a game, if at all. They actually made the RPG worthwhile to have in your loadout. Since tanks are generally always in use, and there are usually more than one.

And by perks, I was talking about the perks that specifically affect tanks, not the 1/2/3 perks.

[quote name='moojuice']They added War. And vehicles with perks to accompany the vehicles. And rewards for prestige.

I'm not defending the game and saying is good, but it would be unfair to say they did nothing.[/quote]

I'm saying it is good, because it is good.

I like the fact that prestige actually means something now. I also like almost all of the maps. I like the modern aspect of COD 4, but I'm diggin' World at War. Of course, I haven't played many WWII shooters (BF 1942 and Medal of Honor: Allied Assault is about it for me), so I'm not burnt out on them.

[quote name='moojuice']There was nothing like War in COD4. The closest would be Domination. War is: There are 5 points/flags/capture zones across a map. One is closest to each teams spawn, the next one is a bit closer to the middle, and one in the middle (multiply the non-middle flags by 2, one for each team, and you get 5). Both teams automatically get the two flags closest to them, so the middle is neutral. The game is like tug-of-war. You can only capture the next closest flag, meaning you can't run around and capture a flag off in the distance (and before anyone argues that is stupid, go play conquest mode in BF:BC, where that just leads to running around in circles). So to start, teams battle for the neutral flag. Who caps the point first pushes the other team back to the second closest spawn. The losing team must capture that second closest flag, while the team ahead keeps pushing to cap the same point. Of the losing team captures the second point, they push the fight back to the middle flag. Or, if the losing team loses the second flag, they get pushed back to their last flag, which if they lose that, the game is over. Flags can be captured faster with more "momentum, which is gained when your team racks up kills. The modifiers are 2X and 3X cap speed. If you lose a flag, then you lose all momentum. If there is no winner, then there is a one flag cap sudden death. If one team had less flags, they have a respawn timer penalty.
So yeah, there is nothing like that in COD4

Vehicles: OK, fine, they only added tanks, but would other vehicles really benefit? Would driving a jeep around a map that only takes 2 minutes to run across really be worth it? Fact is, tanks change the dynamic of the game. You can't simply ignore it and run around like it isn't there. In COD4, the only reason to have an RPG was for choppers, which unless your team sucked, you would see maybe once, twice in a game, if at all. They actually made the RPG worthwhile to have in your loadout. Since tanks are generally always in use, and there are usually more than one.

And by perks, I was talking about the perks that specifically affect tanks, not the 1/2/3 perks.[/quote]
Long post here.

Domination! Thats what I remember. Thank you. But honestly is War really that complex that you think it took the entire time for them to integrate into the game? War is a decent mode but its no premire mode. Side note, BFMC was the worst BC I have ever played in my life.

Now about tanks. The point is that adding Tanks means nothing...it shouldnt have taken more than 10 min to think up the idea and another 2 days to build and place into the game. You have to keep in mind that MOST of the game was just lifted from COD4 meaning that you should have had TONS of extra time to think of new ideas to be put in the game. Hell at the very least fix the problems that were COD4 but they didnt do that either.

Although they added tanks its not like the game is DRASTICALLY different or better in anyway. If the tanks where taken out the only people that would miss them are tank whores. Think of all the games that have tanks in them and how they were implemented, you could have gone a hundred different ways with the tank but instead they chose the bottom of the barrel approach by just setting them in random levels like a after thought.

Think of the ways tanks are used in this game. People simply drive around in them trying to rank up easy kills. Thats it...thats all they are good for. Its not like you are using them to knock down walls or defend certain spots or transport. They are just a way for people to get easy kills and are completely irravlent to any main goal and going against what you just said can and are completely ignored most of the time.

Like most I have only attempted to blow up maybe 2 or 3 tanks because the risk reward for taking them on is ricdicous. Spending any time taking on a tank is worthless when the driver can instantly jump out at the slightly hint of danger for him. You also dont get anything for blowing up the tank other than small amount of xp which you could get from just killing a couple people. Then given the fact that within 20 seconds another 2 tanks will spawn. In my hontest opinion these are some of the worst tanks I have seen in a game in a while.

All and all my main point for having a game pretty much handed to you from COD4 the amount of "new" stuff is pathetic and insulting to fans. But that is not to say that the game is bad its a pretty decent game but given the fact that we all know you lifted so much stuff from COD4 it should have been much much better. That coupled with that there is so little new stuff makes it really hard to understand why we left COD4 in the first place. If this game came out before COD4 then I would be the first to say it was a great game but it didnt...it came after and instead of taking it to a new level it just went with the status quo.

EDIT: I guess what I am saying is that the game feels and plays like a 15 dollar expansion pack rather than a game. This is basically Battlefield 1942: Road to Rome.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this game's MP is starting to bore me. Maybe its because I'm burnt out on it, or maybe because I still like COD4 better. A double exp weekend and I barely play enough to squeak out about 4 levels in my current prestige.

[quote name='mike.m']I think this game's MP is starting to bore me. Maybe its because I'm burnt out on it, or maybe because I still like COD4 better. A double exp weekend and I barely play enough to squeak out about 4 levels in my current prestige.[/quote]

Same here. I was stupid and prestiged during the last double points weekend. I like the game, but there are a lot of other games I'd rather play at this point. I wanted to go back COD4, but I recently traded it off on Goozex because my friends I play with have settled in with World at War.

bread's done
Back