Cheapassstudents.com?

[quote name='Dok Diamond']http://www.cheapassvideogames.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=13&sid=1382ef2b1bd5eb45d91a65b1b9c834b6

Left them a message and plenty more coming soon[/quote]

Well that certainly wasn't the most mature way of going about this issue.

dont forget...vgtalk is the place that banned me permanently just for asking someone to give credit to cag when they steal my weekly ads posted every week

i was told they're giving us credit for it now, but now im banned as a result

CAG has and always will be my only source for cheapass deals, why mess with the rest when I have already found the best.

[quote name='NatakuARN']CAG has and always will be my only source for cheapass deals, why mess with the rest when I have already found the best.[/quote]

Amen to that!

[quote name='trustcompany1013']dont forget...vgtalk is the place that banned me permanently just for asking someone to give credit to cag when they steal my weekly ads posted every week

i was told they're giving us credit for it now, but now im banned as a result[/quote]

Hey trustcompany1013, I post regularly over at VGTalk, and it pisses me off to no end when someone directly rips your posts from CAG and puts them on VGTalk. I always tell them that if they are going to directly copy something from CAG, at least give the original poster credit.....which they seem to never do.

[quote name='Dok Diamond']http://www.cheapassvideogames.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=13&sid=1382ef2b1bd5eb45d91a65b1b9c834b6

I'm going on a a limb here, but your CheapAssRipOff right, I was looking at your profile and you should have put for you website, the real deal website, Cheapassgamer.com

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='XboxMaster']OMG--THEY EVEN HAVE A CHEAPA$$ NEWS BOT!!![/quote]

the CHEAPA$$ NEW$ BOt is just monitoring this site.[/quote]

If you can figure out where it comes from, it should be very simple to give it false information (madden 2005 for $14.95 at circuit city, in store only!)

hey, mr. diamond, here's some more stuff to add to your sig:

"Larry Selden has been Consultant and Advisor to more than two hundred public and private companies in North America, Europe, Asia and South America, such as BBC, BellSouth, Best Buy, Citibank, Fluor Corporation, Fortis International, General Electric, GE Capital, Johnson & Johnson, JP Morgan, Mercedes-Benz, Merck, Morgan Stanley, New York Times, Royal Bank of Canada, Royal Dutch Shell, Shell Oil and Thomson Corporation."

So you need to add all these other companies to it too.

[quote name='mtxbass1'][quote name='trustcompany1013']dont forget...vgtalk is the place that banned me permanently just for asking someone to give credit to cag when they steal my weekly ads posted every week

i was told they're giving us credit for it now, but now im banned as a result[/quote]

Hey trustcompany1013, I post regularly over at VGTalk, and it pisses me off to no end when someone directly rips your posts from CAG and puts them on VGTalk. I always tell them that if they are going to directly copy something from CAG, at least give the original poster credit.....which they seem to never do.[/quote]

thanks, i appreciate it....zenithian legend told me that you've said that on there....i didnt know your cag username or i would've given you a direct thanks

Hey CheapyD what are you going to do about these ripoff sites?

Edit: Though they are ripoffs, I think knock offs works better here.

wow a whole network of cheapass sites...while i think the student one is a good idea, i wont support it until it becomes less of a rip-off.

i hope all these sites fail and the webmaster chokes on the hosting fees.

I'll try to get the full list of companies later. Anyway, whatever a consultant says doesn't automatically get endorsed by all of his clients, so your entire sig is kind of pointless.

They claim that you can put your referall links on there.
All you have to do is flood every single deal with Cheapy's referall tag
Post his name and link everywhere so taht noone can get away from not seeing it.
If they are asking for tags for all the deals just make them sorry they copied this site.

In the end there will be like mostly CD referals and hardly any from the site creator lol.
- But my guess is taht hell just change/remove the tag and make it his own.

Worth a try though.

lmao, that was hilarious dok!

i hope every "cheapass" site gets drowned out by all the other deal forums! (except for this one of course ;) )

[quote name='Xevious']
Its true. There are barely any posts listed....This problem may solve itself...

It could just be because it is brand new or something. Hope it is just because it is not popular. Anybody do a google on cheap ass games to see where it comes up?

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Xevious']
Its true. There are barely any posts listed....This problem may solve itself...

It could just be because it is brand new or something. Hope it is just because it is not popular. Anybody do a google on cheap ass games to see where it comes up?[/quote]

You can look at the member list to see how long the website has been going on. THe owner of the website started it in January. There are serveral bots listed.

All in all, it doesn't look like a whole lot of activity...

You're right. My, how could we be so silly. Guys, we totally forgot that the admins over at that wonderful nirvana known as vgtalk have some kind of mind-link with Trustcompany! They're not stealing his hard work! Ha ha no, c'mon fellas, it's telepathy!

*edit*The post I wrote this reply to is....now...gone

[quote name='blademan88']Real mature guys. Delete my post trying to actually defend VGT for once in this thread. :roll:[/quote]

your post was deleted? what did it say?

IT WAS ME!!!!! But first I pissed all over it, and let me tell you, no one likes horse piss BROTHER!

Alright it wasn't me, but come on what do you expect? If someone from here posted anything about this on VGTalks not only would the message be deleted, but the user name would be banned too.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='blademan88']Real mature guys. Delete my post trying to actually defend VGT for once in this thread. :roll:[/quote]

your post was deleted? what did it say?[/quote]
There was no bashing or any of the "u sux! we rox0rs j00" type of crap. I did discuss the maturity though of many of the members in this thread. :roll: Basically, while some of you are mature, the most seem to be very immature.

[quote name='trustcompany1013']http://www.cheapass.com/[/quote]

That was around long before us. They are a company that makes their own card games and such.

[quote name='blademan88'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='blademan88']Real mature guys. Delete my post trying to actually defend VGT for once in this thread. :roll:[/quote]

There was no bashing or any of the "u sux! we rox0rs j00" type of crap. I did discuss the maturity though of many of the members in this thread. :roll: Basically, while some of you are mature, the most seem to be very immature.[/quote]

yeah dude, welcome to the internet ^^ thats really fucked up that your post got the axe, i quoted this one incase something similar happens.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']VGT doesn't need defending. The evidence pretty much speaks for itself.[/quote]
I'm not trying to start a war here or anything, but it's that kind of stuff which is unfair. Judging a whole site and its member based on one act seems pretty foolish to me.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='blademan88'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='blademan88']Real mature guys. Delete my post trying to actually defend VGT for once in this thread. :roll:[/quote]

There was no bashing or any of the "u sux! we rox0rs j00" type of crap. I did discuss the maturity though of many of the members in this thread. :roll: Basically, while some of you are mature, the most seem to be very immature.[/quote]

yeah dude, welcome to the internet ^^ thats really shaq-fued up that your post got the axe, i quoted this one incase something similar happens.[/quote]
Thanks! You were one of the actual mature people I was talking about :D

[quote name='blademan88'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']VGT doesn't need defending. The evidence pretty much speaks for itself.[/quote]
I'm not trying to start a war here or anything, but it's that kind of stuff which is unfair. Judging a whole site and its member based on one act seems pretty foolish to me.[/quote]\

This "one act" you refer to is?

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='trustcompany1013']http://www.cheapass.com/[/quote]

That was around long before us. They are a company that makes their own card games and such.[/quote]

before posting and after reading the site....i figured that, but i just figured id post another "cheapass" site

[quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='blademan88'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']VGT doesn't need defending. The evidence pretty much speaks for itself.[/quote]
I'm not trying to start a war here or anything, but it's that kind of stuff which is unfair. Judging a whole site and its member based on one act seems pretty foolish to me.[/quote]\

This "one act" you refer to is?[/quote]
What do you think? :) I'm obviously talking about this whole CheapAss issue being debated.

[quote name='blademan88'][quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='blademan88'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']VGT doesn't need defending. The evidence pretty much speaks for itself.[/quote]

This "one act" you refer to is?[/quote]
What do you think? :) I'm obviously talking about this whole CheapAss issue being debated.[/quote]The one act is the website.

I have not deleted any posts in this thread.
Moderators, I will handle the moderation in this thread, thanks.

bread's done
Back