simpsonps121

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Hi Guys,
Here are the scans of the CC Coupons.

http://pulverizer72.com/scans/cccoupon12-31.pdf

Thanks to Joe2187 for posting these!!
They are the standard $40 off $200 and 10% off coupons.
Matthew

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/1954/cc40off200ff4.jpg

Thanks to PSIncubus for hosting them for us.

Here is a cropped one.
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5800752
Thanks MKelehan

[quote name='unforeseen']Yep, I would rather buy at a B&M store, with a return policy...if I was going to pay MSRP.[/quote]

Exactly my point.

Just thought I would drop in and confirm that the coupon worked for me. I copied the image into word and made it a bit smaller. The cashier tried to scan it but it wouldn't scan (probably because I made it smaller), so she just keyed in the bar-code and it worked perfectly. I bought a Creative Zen Vision: M and a AC charger for 207$ with the coupon. I would just like to thank CAG for this awesome coupon.

Tried to get the 360 HD DVD drive and got shot down. The clerk said they no longer take these due to "fraud." :bomb:

[quote name='Ed_']Tried to get the 360 HD DVD drive and got shot down. The clerk said they no longer take these due to "fraud." :bomb:[/quote]

Yet they still get sent out to people who change their address at the post office. There was another coupon that was killed because of that, but not this one. There was also (maybe the same one?) that was killed because it was missing the VG console restrictions or something like that.

I think I'm going to try this coupon on a zune. I'm hoping next week CC will have it on sale for $200 or some other store will (and hopefully CC will price match it).

This wwek CC has it on sale for $220, but I want it for $200 + this coupon.

We used the $40 off coupon on the PS3 last night, + 18 months interest free. Thanks

EDIT Actually the 18 month promo was applied with assistance on the phone from 800-the-city. The CSR needed to call the bank and give the code. I had to call them because my card had expired.. On the phone the CSR denied the coupon saying it was "in store only" but luckily when we picked up the unit they were able to apply the $40 + tax reduction to the account. They tried the 10% at first but that wouldn't work.

[quote name='dahermitt']I think I'm going to try this coupon on a zune. I'm hoping next week CC will have it on sale for $200 or some other store will (and hopefully CC will price match it).

This wwek CC has it on sale for $220, but I want it for $200 + this coupon.[/QUOTE]
Doesnt work, Tried it already. They were able to scan it, but said coupon was "invalid" in their system.

[quote name='sasukekun']Doesnt work, Tried it already. They were able to scan it, but said coupon was "invalid" in their system.[/quote]

I just got back from CC - they scanned it and it worked perfectly.

Does say no photocopies so I dont know how you guys got it through but I guess you can photoshop that out:) Unless you get a lazy cashier also.

[quote name='sp00ge']Good luck selling all 5 at MSRP.[/quote]

New DS Lites go for $130+ shipped on ebay, I don't know what all of you are talking about. I could also sell em on Craigslist and get retail.

Who in the hell would pay $130 + shipping for something they could drive to walmart/toysrus/CC/etc and buy for $130 + tax (less than shipping) and have it in hand that day with the option to return to the store if a problem arises? Not even taking into consideration bonus freebies that some stores include from time-to-time.

Can I use the $40 off coupon towards a Xbox 360 HD-DVD drive? It's probably been asked a bunch, but can it? Also are there any other coupons I can use towards the HD-DVD drive so I can get it as cheap as possible?

so if i get 360 hd-dvd player+300 hd dvd, that will be about $220 correct? so i should be able to use the one expiring at the end of august correct?

[quote name='shrike4242']In case anyone hasn't found it yet, here's the coupon that expires at the end of August 2007:
[/QUOTE]

I double-checked the UPC, and indeed it is different. Nice find.

[quote name='shrike4242']In case anyone hasn't found it yet, here's the coupon that expires at the end of August 2007:[/QUOTE]
That, and you, are awesome.

[quote name='ssj100matt']"Qualifying purchases EXCLUDE Gaming Consoles"

Damn... Theres goes my idea for getting a xb360 :([/QUOTE]

past coupons have always scanned and taken the forty dollars off of gaming consoles. you just have to get the csr to scan the coupon...

[quote name='sp00ge']Who in the hell would pay $130 + shipping for something they could drive to walmart/toysrus/CC/etc and buy for $130 + tax (less than shipping) and have it in hand that day with the option to return to the store if a problem arises? Not even taking into consideration bonus freebies that some stores include from time-to-time.[/quote]

Idiots. Plenty of them last I checked.

I pasted the coupon into a word document and shrunk it down to about 4 1/2 inches in height before printing it off using Best Quality. Mine scanned just fine.

By the way - if for instance you can only think of $150 in stuff to buy, it could still be to your benefit just to add $50 worth that you don't need and return that portion later. The discount is distributed among all the items, so you'll still be getting what you really wanted for less.

[quote name='shrike4242']In case anyone hasn't found it yet, here's the coupon that expires at the end of August 2007:
[/quote]

shrike4242 you are AWESOME!

So we use this coupon to pick up 20 xbox live points cards half of which are free. Resulting in 32000 live points for about 160. Or does that deal have to be on separate transactions?

[quote name='rmb']So we use this coupon to pick up 20 xbox live points cards half of which are free. Resulting in 32000 live points for about 160. Or does that deal have to be on separate transactions?[/QUOTE]

32,000 live points? That is just insane.

[quote name='unforeseen']32,000 live points? That is just insane.[/QUOTE]

I was just thinking of that. I figured that + buying online through a points/rewards system would make it even more insane, but CC limits online transactions of points cards to 5.

Yay I just got the PS3 using the old coupon (7/31)! Thank goodness my printer's ink was running out and blurred the line that said it excluded video game consoles. $40 off total turned out to be $497 :)

[quote name='armyjon99']Does say no photocopies so I dont know how you guys got it through but I guess you can photoshop that out:)[/quote]

Genius. 'Shopping it now.

I've got a quick question, any news of a new coupon coming out for August?

Here's my reasoning:
Get HD-DVD add-on + 300 HD-DVD on Wednesday, August 1 since that's when the price drop will be. That'll put it over $200 and therefore it'd be great to get the $40 off.

Would CircuitCity price match and refund the $20 from the price drop on Wednesday if we bought HD-DVD add-on + 300 HD-DVD on Tuesday, July 31 and used the coupon?

Thanks!

Edit: Nevermind. Gosh, I feel dumb. Just looked at the coupon shrike posted. Thanks a ton!

Sorry, I'm fairly new here, I never understood the whole concept of these coupons.

We print them out on regular computer paper, and they actually accept them?

Wouldn't that constitute as us scanning coupons and using them over and over in their minds, and not allow it?

Sorry for the noobie question, but we all gotta start somewhere.

I use Word and cut and past several coupons on a sheet of cheap photo paper using color on my cheap Epson color printer. The "slick" paper seems to be more authentic and I have never been questioned.

If people tamper with the coupon (Photoshop), CC will cancel it for everyone as word gets around. Please DO NOT DO THIS!

[quote name='pube']I use Word and cut and past several coupons on a sheet of cheap photo paper using color on my cheap Epson color printer. The "slick" paper seems to be more authentic and I have never been questioned.

If people tamper with the coupon (Photoshop), CC will cancel it for everyone as word gets around. Please DO NOT DO THIS![/quote]

Thank you. I'd like to use it on the PS3, but I wont photoshop that part out. I'll just look for the fattest girl at the register and take the plunge.

Is there a new 10% off coupon? I won't have 500 bucks in 2 days :(

[quote name='McNutsack']I'd like to use it on the PS3, but I wont photoshop that part out. I'll just look for the fattest girl at the register and take the plunge.[/quote]
That's the spirit! :applause:

you ALWAYS go for the fat chick, just smile and strike up a conversation about the weather or something ive never had a problem using a coupon when the person at the register is a fat/ugly chick.

[/QUOTE]
Has anyone been able to use this newer coupon on a console yet?

Does anyone know if the $199 for this coupon includes tax? I've got an order I'm making today that'll end up as a little over $199 after tax, but a little less than $190 without it.

[quote name='mkelehan']Does anyone know if the $199 for this coupon includes tax? I've got an order I'm making today that'll end up as a little over $199 after tax, but a little less than $190 without it.[/quote]

Before tax.

The coupon rang up strange for me yesterday. Bought a Garmin GPS @ $249.99. When the coupon scanned, it acted as it was for a free $40 gift card with $200 purchase. The manager had to come over and adjust the price of the GPS to $209.99.

[quote name='tenaciousjack']The coupon rang up strange for me yesterday. Bought a Garmin GPS @ $249.99. When the coupon scanned, it acted as it was for a free $40 gift card with $200 purchase. The manager had to come over and adjust the price of the GPS to $209.99.[/QUOTE]

Was that the coupon that expires today, or the one that expires on 8/31? Last thing I need is for the cashier bring the manager over to figure out how to take $40 off a PS3 purchase only to be told that I can't use the coupon in the first place.

I'm sure this would be a YMMV type of thing, but does anybody think I would be able to PM next week's BB ad at CC and use the $40 off coupon and use some rewards certificates?

[quote name='Sgt Grumbles']Has anyone been able to use this newer coupon on a console yet?[/QUOTE]

Is there a new 10% off coupon, too?

the new 40 off coup didn't work for me. tried to put it towards a tv purchase this past weekend and when the salesman entered the code it said 'swipe gift card'...just a heads up. might be my new printer that messed up the thing...i dunno...

[quote name='BelieveTheHype']the new 40 off coup didn't work for me. tried to put it towards a tv purchase this past weekend and when the salesman entered the code it said 'swipe gift card'...just a heads up. might be my new printer that messed up the thing...i dunno...[/QUOTE]

I have heard this happen to a couple of people. I think instead of giving you a $40 discount, you get a $40 dollar gift card to use on future purchases. Kind of sucks, but not soo bad if you go frequently.

bread's done
Back