simpsonps121

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Hi Guys,
Here are the scans of the CC Coupons.

http://pulverizer72.com/scans/cccoupon12-31.pdf

Thanks to Joe2187 for posting these!!
They are the standard $40 off $200 and 10% off coupons.
Matthew

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/1954/cc40off200ff4.jpg

Thanks to PSIncubus for hosting them for us.

Here is a cropped one.
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5800752
Thanks MKelehan

PRINT: I actually copy and paste the coupon into a word document, then print 8 or so, per page, onto cheap photo paper with my epson. I turn on "best quality" and they look great. I have never been denied using them.

BUY: I have used the Coupon on a Nintendo DS and games with NO PROBLEM

COUPON: I hope people don't start causing any nationwide problems with the coupons- I would hate to see them discontinued.

Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find These Coupons. I Have Been Looking Throughout The Newspaper But I Can't Find Them. Thanks!!!

[quote name='johnnyjinx1']Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find These Coupons. I Have Been Looking Throughout The Newspaper But I Can't Find Them. Thanks!!![/quote]

The only way you can get your hands on an original coupon is to fill out a change of address card with your local post office. You will then get a welcome to the neighborhood package in the mail and voila you will have this flyer in your hands.

Good Luck.

[quote name='ZCG']Wait a minute. The coupon clearly states that gaming consoles are not to be included or counted towards the discount. How many people here have picked up a game console AND the coupon worked? Do you think it was just a particular cashier who didn't care & let it slide by?[/QUOTE]

When I got my PS3, the clerk started reading the coupon and I thought I was in trouble but I just gave her the old jedi mind push (no kidding) and said "if you scan it, it will work" . . . after I said that, she scanned it and it worked . . . then I handed her my card and paid.

Does the size of the printed copy of the coupon matter? My printer is down (out of ink), so a friend printed out 2 for me. One copy is giant (must be around 6 inches by 7 inches) & the other is fairly small (maybe 3 inches by 4). I'd like to pick up both a PSP & a DS Light (one coupon each), but don't want to waste a trip if I can avoid it.

So...does size matter? (double entendre intended ;-)

I just used this on a PS3. And, the free controller rings up as $49.99, but that $49.99 is deducted from the price of the PS3. So, I'll be returning the controller, thus getting a PS3 for about $412 + tax. I know there won't be anything I want for it until at least the next price drop, so I'm basically paying $12 for an emotion engine and 5 Blu-rays. Not bad.

Well the larger sized coupon worked! I haven't had a chance to see if the smaller copy works too.

I don't know what it is about me & the PSP, but I just can NOT get my hands on one! I bought one from Ebay & the seller took my money, but never sent it. I finally worked out a trade (different site) & the trader doesn't seem to be in any hurry to send it to me. I go to CC to flat-out buy it & they're out of 'em :whistle2:(

Anyway, I did succeed in buying a Nintendo DS Lite with the coupon :) My kid will be thrilled when I hand it over tomorrow. Now maybe I'll get to use my own DSL again ^.^

I also picked up 3 copies of Avatar the Last Airbender (Wii), Happy Feet (Wii), Meet the Robinsons (Wii), Need For Speed Most Wanted BLACK EDITION (PS2), Death Jr. (PSP), FF Chocobo Tales, Harvest Moon Magical Melodies (GC), & Rayman Raving Rabids (PS2) all for $12.72 each

Then there was Gun (PS2) for only $6.72

Not bad if I don't mind saying so myself. Now if I could just get a friggin' PSP in my hands I'm all set.

[quote name='mkelehan']I just used this on a PS3. And, the free controller rings up as $49.99, but that $49.99 is deducted from the price of the PS3. So, I'll be returning the controller, thus getting a PS3 for about $412 + tax. I know there won't be anything I want for it until at least the next price drop, so I'm basically paying $12 for an emotion engine and 5 Blu-rays. Not bad.[/quote]

gl with that one.
the Receipt says PROMOTION.

[quote name='schultzed']When I got my PS3, the clerk started reading the coupon and I thought I was in trouble but I just gave her the old jedi mind push (no kidding) and said "if you scan it, it will work" . . . after I said that, she scanned it and it worked . . . then I handed her my card and paid.[/quote]

ROFL Jedi Mind Trick FTW!

just to let you guys know, the coupon does work for consoles, the clerk was hesitant and said either 40 dollars off or the free controller, i insisted that i knew some people who used both, he said, let me scan it to see if it works, sure enough it did. However making the coupon smaller does not work, i tried, it wouldnt scan. I had to bring in that big ass one.

Why don't these clerks just SCAN the stupid things and be done with it? Why do they always have to challenge everything? If it isn't valid, the computer shouldn't take it.

[quote name='clayfu']gl with that one.
the Receipt says PROMOTION.[/QUOTE]
It worked with no hassle. I now have a $410 60GB PS3.

It looks like the size of the coupon doesn't matter. But the clarity of the barcode does matter. I've successfully used both the giant sized & reduced sized coupon.

And guess what? I found a brand new copy of Lumines at CC too! It was only $12.99 & then further discounted due to the coupon. Woot!!!

[quote name='B-Down']I just got the $40 off coupon to work on the $500 PS3 deal with extra controller. I ordered online for in-store pickup. When I got there I mentioned to the guy at the register that I'd forgotten to apply this coupon when I purchased online. He was hesitant at first and said that I should've applied it when I ordered online. I then quickly replied that I'd just cancel the whole thing if it'd be an issue and just re-order with the coupon (Bluffed him out on that one!). Anyway, he just said he'd do a manual price adjustment to ensure that I get the discount. So I got $43.30 credited back to my card after the coupon. I wish I'd tried the 10% now! I could've gotten an extra $12 off after taxes. YMMV of course but I've found that if you wait for the guy or girl that looks young , busy, or looks like they just don't care and get them to help you, it will work best. Don't try it with the manager types. They'll know better. Good luck![/quote]

Man clap: :applause:

[quote name='CHOW CHOW']Damn.. I want to get in on this if you guys are really getting the $40 off coupon to work fairly consistently.[/QUOTE]
It NEVER fails. Even when it should. If your total is over $199, you get $40 off.

[quote name='mkelehan']It NEVER fails. Even when it should. If your total is over $199, you get $40 off.[/quote]
So you printed the big coupon right? Not the cropped one. And did you print it in color or black and white? thx

well im gonna see if I can get it to work w/ an elite, wish me luck :)

(edit: godamn things sold out in the last couple hours in all the local stores GRRR.)

I am curious about the Elite thing too. I wanna get one with this coupon because the whole price drop rumor tanked at e3.

Did not work for me tonight, they read the coupon, saw it said excluded consoles, and then even refused to scan it.

What paper are you guys printing this on? I'm worried that if I print this on regular paper not glossy or whatever they wont even bother with it.

Is this really working consistently? Those of you who got it to work, did you print in color? Do you take the whole larger ad or just the square coupon? I am having my doubts about this.

Well, it worked like a charm, thanks CAG, hopefully I'll be able to repay this wonderful community for all the money it has saved me.

[quote name='ChaoS 2 Society']so this would work if i buy a PSP & some games?[/quote]Just started to think about this myself.

Worked just fine on a $410 PS3 for me. I printed it in black and white on normal copier paper. However I did shrink it down in size a bit, which had the side effect of making the text on the coupon a bit hard to read. The lady at the cash register glanced at it, then rung me up with it - no problems at all.

Totally worked for me today. I got a $199 Sony stereo receiver. He even knocked the price down to $170 because of a web advertised price so I bought some cables to go along with it. Thanks a million to all involved, this was GREAT!

Edit - At first I right-clicked on the image and printed it (it came out rather large.) So, I copied it, put it into word, shrunk it down to somewhere between three and four inches wide and printed again. I have a normal, run-of-the-mill inkjet and printed in color ink on normal paper. Perhaps it's just because the employee who helped me wanted to be helpful, but it scanned right in and I got the $40 off $200 after he'd already reduced the price because it was advertised cheaper on CC's website (apparently they match their web deals as long as it does not say "Web Only" on the deal.) He even commented on what a cool coupon it was.

I'm still debating on whether or not to get the Mio GPS. It's 199.99 at CC now, making it 159.99 after coupon. From the reviews I've read, it's a great unit for the price.

[quote name='pinebarrens']Totally denied on this yesterday. I won't be trying these coupons anymore.[/quote]

i haven't been trying those coupons in a long time... they don't work for me anymore... even colored ones...

[quote name='sp00ge']I'm still debating on whether or not to get the Mio GPS. It's 199.99 at CC now, making it 159.99 after coupon. From the reviews I've read, it's a great unit for the price.[/quote]

it's pretty good for the price... i got it for $150 + taxes back in 06 (Black Friday, crazy ass year, because of that, i'm not doing it again this year). Well, for me wasn't that bad, b/c i got it from Staples (no heavy lines and no rebates).

It sucks as a MP3 player... don't even bother use that feature, it's so bad that you wish it doesn't come with it...

another thing, it only stores up to two addresses in the favorite button (suck balls). So you're forced to use the history list to avoid data entries..

[quote name='Serpentor']it's pretty good for the price... i got it for $150 + taxes back in 06 (Black Friday, crazy ass year, because of that, i'm not doing it again this year). Well, for me wasn't that bad, b/c i got it from Staples (no heavy lines and no rebates).

It sucks as a MP3 player... don't even bother use that feature, it's so bad that you wish it doesn't come with it...

another thing, it only stores up to two addresses in the favorite button (suck balls). So you're forced to use the history list to avoid data entries..[/quote]

I just put a Pioneer DEH-P4900MP head unit in the new car, so MP3 capability is a non-point for me.

This is so awesome! I used a full suzed coupon & bought a PSP & a few clearance games. Then I went back into a different CC & used a cropped coupon to buy a DSLight and a few games & accesories.

Here is something interesting. I went to Best Buy & asked if they'll price match Circuit City's PSP (after coupon price). One Best buy said no way, but another one said yes. I wanted their PSP since it was a "K" series w/ a much lower firmware.

Bummer that both stores' PSP's have TA-082 mother boards. Oh well, can't win 'em all.

i just got the Element 19" LCD HDTV they had on sale this week for $210 after the coupon. The cashier stared at the coupon for about 5 minutes, but he eventually just said "Well, I'll try it" and scanned it.

Thanks CAG!

[quote name='Serpentor']it's pretty good for the price... i got it for $150 + taxes back in 06 (Black Friday, crazy ass year, because of that, i'm not doing it again this year). Well, for me wasn't that bad, b/c i got it from Staples (no heavy lines and no rebates).

another thing, it only stores up to two addresses in the favorite button (suck balls). So you're forced to use the history list to avoid data entries..[/quote]

I have the Mio too, not a bad little unit for the money. I think I got it for like $160 using this coupon months back.

[quote name='geekpimpfx']I have the Mio too, not a bad little unit for the money. I think I got it for like $160 using this coupon months back.[/quote]

The only gripe I've read is it's kind of hard to read when it's bright outside. How true is that?

I'm gonna try this... hope to get 2 ds lites each using three coupons on three seperate trips. Cost: $220 X 3 = $660. Then I'll sell 5 ds lites and keep one for myself (saving $40 three times = $120). Houston, we have an equilibrium.. plus $10. But who wouldn't pay $10 for a ds lite? lol

[quote name='PokerCardEnt']I'm gonna try this... hope to get 2 ds lites each using three coupons on three seperate trips. Cost: $220 X 3 = $660. Then I'll sell 5 ds lites and keep one for myself (saving $40 three times = $120). Houston, we have an equilibrium.. plus $10. But who wouldn't pay $10 for a ds lite? lol[/quote]

Good luck selling all 5 at MSRP.

[quote name='sp00ge']Good luck selling all 5 at MSRP.[/QUOTE]

Yep, I would rather buy at a B&M store, with a return policy...if I was going to pay MSRP.

bread's done
Back