simpsonps121

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Hi Guys,
Here are the scans of the CC Coupons.

http://pulverizer72.com/scans/cccoupon12-31.pdf

Thanks to Joe2187 for posting these!!
They are the standard $40 off $200 and 10% off coupons.
Matthew

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/1954/cc40off200ff4.jpg

Thanks to PSIncubus for hosting them for us.

Here is a cropped one.
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5800752
Thanks MKelehan

[quote name='THEKIDFGY']Are there any other more recent coupons out there?[/QUOTE]
If you go to your local CC's customer service, you may see stacks of $15 off $100 coupons. I grabbed like 5.

How cool would it be if we get one of these that lasts through the end of November, and we can use it on Rock Band?

[quote name='mkelehan']How cool would it be if we get one of these that lasts through the end of November, and we can use it on Rock Band?[/quote]

end of October dude...10/31/07 not 11/31/07

oh and thanks devildr1ver

[quote name='Foo228']end of October dude...10/31/07 not 11/31/07[/QUOTE]Which is why I said it WOULD be cool IF, you see.

what size should i print this out at to look like i just cut it out?

edit: is there a way i could get this to work on the psp bundle? by argueing the fact that its not an actual console?

[quote name='Birakon']
edit: is there a way i could get this to work on the psp bundle? by argueing the fact that its not an actual console?[/quote]

You'll only be successful if the clerk is a fan of the DS.

Has anyone gotten the latest coupon to work with consoles? I know the text in the coupon excludes consoles, but what if you get a cool cashier? Will the computer reject it?

[quote name='mkelehan']How cool would it be if we get one of these that lasts through the end of November, and we can use it on Rock Band?[/QUOTE]

Hey! I like your thinking. A new coupon does seem to pop up every month, so let's just hope that somebody manages to snag the November version as well!

Score.com/awesome! Just got the Daxter PSP Bundle to work with the 40 off. 159.99 plus tax. I'm tempted to try a 360 since I'd be saving slightly over 10% off.
Has anyone acually gotten the coupon to work, regardless of what the coupon says, on a 360?

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Score.com/awesome! Just got the Daxter PSP Bundle to work with the 40 off. 159.99 plus tax.
[/QUOTE]

Did it work automatically? Please post some details and advice so that other CAGers can try it too.

i agree, where is this new coupon, i dont see it in the pages of this thread =/

Nvm.... Pg 14's got them, thats what i get for working from page 1 to the end, rather then backwards from 15 to 1.... bah! lol

Thanks for the posting of these! it rocks :)

[quote name='eastx']Did it work automatically? Please post some details and advice so that other CAGers can try it too.[/QUOTE]
He scanned it, pressed some key, and then the discount was applied automatically. Didn't look he did a manual overide or anything like that. It also helped he didn't read the coupon at all. I printed it at the thumbsize (probably about the size of a regular Post-It note)
I didn't do anything special, just lucked out. Luckily the computer is on our side on this one, and it's a pretty good deal for those looking for the PSP bundle. I'd like to try it on a 360. I'll post my results if I do.
my.php

Somebody please try it on a 360!

Only problem is my CC is dumb and does not have the Pro with HDMI - insist that elite is the only version with HDMI.... grrr

[quote name='Little Green Yoda']I also want to know if handhelds (PSP, DS) are considered consoles.[/QUOTE]
I don't know if they are, but read my above post. The computer itself does not reject the coupon on the Jax PSP Bundle.
I was actually thinking about trying to PM the 169.99 at Target.com and picking out 30.01 worth of video games. But I figured to leave well-enough alone. I'm happy about the deal I got, although I'm going to try to get my free gamer's club membership that's supposed to come with each system sold.

[quote name='jafoca']Somebody please try it on a 360!

Only problem is my CC is dumb and does not have the Pro with HDMI - insist that elite is the only version with HDMI.... grrr[/quote]

Why don't YOU try it on the 360?

[quote name='linkycat']I too would like to know the exact size of the coupons for printing - Thanks![/quote]

I just printed mine on laserjet and 8cm x 9cm (the actual coupon) looks pretty darn close to normal coupon sizes. Don't quote me though.

If anyone has the actual size, I'd reallllly appreciate it. I'm hoping to try this on 360 tomorrow and I don't want to look like a jerk at the store...

[quote name='Little Green Yoda']I also want to know if handhelds (PSP, DS) are considered consoles.[/quote]

If you put a game in it and it plays the game, it's a console. Games are games, add-ons are accessories. It's not rocket science.

[quote name='jafoca']Somebody please try it on a 360!

Only problem is my CC is dumb and does not have the Pro with HDMI - insist that elite is the only version with HDMI.... grrr[/QUOTE]

This is why I did the Labor day special but PMed it at Best Buy . . . so, I got the system at regular price (the new HDMI one) with a free controller and Viva Pinata for my daughter.

I did use the July coupon on a PS3 (when they had a free controller that could be returned, so my total was $410 plus tax -- quote from post #104 of this thread:

"When I got my PS3, the clerk started reading the coupon and I thought I was in trouble but I just gave her the old jedi mind push (no kidding) and said "if you scan it, it will work" . . . after I said that, she scanned it and it worked . . . then I handed her my card and paid."

Consoles will work if you get lucky.

Ok just came back from my local CC. I printed the coupon in school with regular black and white. I suggest copy and pasting the image to Word and making it about the size of your palm. I used for the 360 HD-DVD Drive and 1600 MS points for a grand total of 171.xx after tax! The cashier had to scan it a few times for some reaosn and I was afraid it wouldn't work but atlast the confirmation to use the coupon poped up and I was in! Didn't ask questions at all. I was about to say that I got the coupon off an email but didn't need to. Good luck all!

Two questions

1) Were can I find this coupon legit?
2) What are the dimensions of the coupon so I can make it the right size in Photoshop?

it says that no Reproduction/Photocopies will be accepted so did it work for everyone without a problem? also can someone also get the 10% off coupon

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Score.com/awesome! Just got the Daxter PSP Bundle to work with the 40 off. 159.99 plus tax. I'm tempted to try a 360 since I'd be saving slightly over 10% off.
Has anyone acually gotten the coupon to work, regardless of what the coupon says, on a 360?[/QUOTE]

can't wait for the star wars psp to come out so i can use it on that!

[quote name='Identity Fraud']The hell? That just brought me to the login page and logged me out. What the fuck is your problem?[/quote]

Watch your language and don't get pissed for a guy just trying to help. Look through the last two pages of this thread (I think page 14) and you will find the coupons. Just a little navigation and willingness to read would show you answers to your questions, or at least that nobody knows the answer.

The link (which works for me?) goes to a page which has the following post:
[quote name='sasukekun']I think you get them from the Post Office after you have changed your mailing address (moved).[/quote]

As for dimensions, I think most people are printing them at about 2 inches wide. As long as it is a good quality print, it should scan between 2 and 3 inches. I do not know the official dimmension though.

Yeah, I kept my coupon pretty small.
I headed back into CC with my receipt and asked for my Gamer's Club membership (for some reason the computer didn't automatically give to to me which was odd since it does for every other system and heldheld) and I got that. So a Daxter bundle PSP+one year membership for 159.99. =D
I never did get around to trying to get a 360... it seems hard enough to get someone to accept a photocopy. Try to checkout with the guy who goes in the back to get the system for you. It semed to work for me.

[quote name='Identity Fraud']The hell? That just brought me to the login page and logged me out. What the fuck is your problem?[/QUOTE]
Wow, welcome to my ignore list.

[quote name='Identity Fraud']The hell? That just brought me to the login page and logged me out. What the fuck is your problem?[/quote]

OOooookay.... that was just, uncivilized. -_-

Can I prinout any used Newspaper for this coupon? What is the actual dimension? The best Newspaper I could easily find is Comic or Calandar section. Use some liquid or alcohol to removed the inks and leave it out to dry. Once its dried, you can printout any coupons that you missed from Sunday's AD newspaper.

[quote name='topnotch97']try those glossy paper.

it prints MONEY!!! :lol:[/quote]
I have 2 glossy papers but different sizes: a family and a photo frame sized but the back has Kodak Logo. I recently found couples of open-spaces on today's newspaper in the Comic section. I guess, we better search this coupon carefully in Sunday's Calandar section. I did have from last Sunday's Newspaper but I accidentally throw them away.

Ok, so I printed it off at work on our awesome laser printer on to some pretty good glossy paper. Does anyone with the actual flyer know if there is anything printed on the back?

I'd like to attempt this on the Daxter PSP Bundle.

Douche.

[quote name='Stingercjc']Ok, so I printed it off at work on our awesome laser printer on to some pretty good glossy paper. Does anyone with the actual flyer know if there is anything printed on the back?

I'd like to attempt this on the Daxter PSP Bundle.[/quote]

Nope, I saw it on eBay with other 2 10% coupons. It uses glossy paper and I might have to shrink the size which is too big. The width should be 1/3 of 8-1/2", since there are 3 coupons below and I'm not sure about the height from 11".

bread's done
Back