Circuit City March clearance - 3/27 update Odin Sphere $16.96

Status
Not open for further replies.

neocisco

CAGiversary!
Feedback
313 (100%)
(note from Io: merged the independent Odin Sphere thread into this one and changed the title to highlight that deal. Credit to langdon_alger for finding the Odin Sphere drop and to mitch079 for uncovering the other PS2 drops on the web site)

(Edit #2 from Io: Added the full list of new clearance items posted by Donnums including all the new Xbox/GC/PSP/DS stuff)

As usual, please post all Sale/Trade/Pickup Offers in the corresponding Circuit City clearance trade thread.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/27

:ps2:
[highlight]Odin Sphere $16.96[/highlight]

ATV Offroad Fury 3 12.96
Bigs $12.96
Bratz: Forever Diamonds 12.96
Bratz: The Movie 12.96
Capcom Classics Colleciton Vol. 2 $12.96
Dancing with the Stars 16.96
Dawn of Mana 16.96
Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer 12.96
Ghost Rider $12.96
Godfather $12.96
Golden Compass 16.96
Hot Shots Tennis $16.96
Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night 16.96
Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning 16.96
Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects 12.96
MLB 07 The Show $16.96
MLB 2K7 $12.96
MLB Power Pros $12.96
Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles $12.96
NASCAR 07 $12.96
Open Season 12.96
Sly 3 $12.96
Surf's Up $12.96
WWE Smack Down! vs. RAW 2006 12.96
World Series of Poker Tournament $12.96

:xbox:
Black $8.96
Call of Duty Big Red One $8.96
Destroy All Humans 2 $8.96
FIFA 07 $8.96
Fight Night Round 3 $8.96
Ghost Recon Summit Strike $8.96
Madden 07 $8.96
Need for Speed: CARBON $8.96
Need for Speed: MOST WANTED $8.96
Need for Speed: MOST WANTED COLL ED $16.96
Scarface $8.96
Star Wars Battlefield $8.96
Star Wars Battlefield 2 $8.96
Tiger Woods 2007 $8.96

:gc:
(ALL $8.96 except as noted)
1080 Avalanche
Animal Crossing
Bratz Diamonds
Madden NFL 2007
Mario Party 7 $16.96
Mario Superstar Baseball
Meet the Robinsons
Metroid Prime 2: Echos
Naruto 2
NARUTO: CLASH OF THE NINJA
NEED FOR SPEED: CARBON
NEED FOR SPEED: MOST WANTED
NEED FOR SPEED: UNDERGROUND
NICKTOONS VOLCANO ISLAND
OVER THE HEDGE
PAPER MARIO
POKEMON XD
RAMPAGE: TOTAL DESTRUCTION
RATATOUILLE
SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG
SIMS PETS 2
SONIC HEROES
SONIC RIDERS
SPONGEBOB KRUSTY KRAB
STAR FOX: ASSAULT
SUPER MARIO STRIKERS
SUPER MARIO SUNSHINE

:psp:
CRASH TAG TEAM RACING $16.96
TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED $16.96

:ds:
BOOGIE $8.96
CLUBHOUSE GAMES $16.96
GOLDEN COMPASS $8.96
MARIO VS DONKEY KONG 2 $16.96
METROID PRIME HUNTERS $16.96
NINTENDO DS BROWSER $16.96
POGO ISLAND $16.96
SPONGEBOB: KRUSTY KRAB $16.96
STARFOX COMMAND $16.96

:gba:
FINDING NEMO/ INCREDIBLES DUAL PACK $8.96
HAPPY FEET $8.96
PETZ VET $16.96
SHREK 3 $16.96
SPIDERMAN 3 $16.96

3/21

:ps3:
Genji: Days of the Blade $19.96

Ape Escape 3 $8.96
Neopets: The Darkest Faerie $8.96
Genji: Dawn of the Samurai $8.96

:psp:UMD
Aeon Flux $4.96
Beavis & Butthead vol. 2 $4.96
Jackass vol. 2 $4.96
Jackass vol. 3 $4.96
Viva La Bam vol. 2 $4.96

2/29

:360:
Earth Defense Force 2017 $16.96
Import Tuner Challenge $16.96
Marvel Ultimate Alliance $16.96
World Series of Poker Tournament of Champions 2007 $16.96

:wii:
Alien Syndrome $16.96
Bee Movie $16.96
Excitetruck $16.96
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer $16.96
Marvel Ultimate Alliance $16.96
Super Swing Golf $16.96
Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam $16.96
Trauma Center: Second Opinion $16.96

:ps3:
The Bigs $16.96
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer $16.96
Madden NFL 07 $16.96
MLB 2K7 $16.96
Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At World's End $16.96

Need for Speed Underground 2 $16.96

:ds:
Nicktoons: Volcano Island $16.96

:psp:
Dragonball Z: Shin Budokai $16.96

:gba:
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest $16.96
Ultimate Spider-Man $16.96

February
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170283

January
NO LIST

December
http://67.225.136.29/forums/showthread.php?t=162745

November
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=158103

October
http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154925

September
http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150784

August
NO LIST

July
http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143063

June
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=139368

April/May
http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137696

[quote name='whoknows']I hope Marvel Ultimate Alliance (PS3) goes on clearance next month...I can't believe CC is still charging $60 for it.[/quote]

You should have someone scan it. I really doubt it's still $60.

[quote name='62t']The Gold and PH version of Marvel alliance have different upc code. could only find the original version. Right now i am not sure if i should keep it.[/quote]

IIRC, CC never carried the Gold edition so you can stop looking.:)

looking for:

EDF
Marvel UA
Alien Syndrome
Trauma Center WII
The Bigs
either cabela
call or juarez
hitman
nba live 07
monster madness
red steel
top spin 2
over g
hotel dusk
mario and luigi PiT
FFF: Chocobo Tales
blitz
bullet witch
fifz 07
nba 2k7
project sylpheed
tomb raider legend
winning eleven 07
DBZ B: Tenkaichi 2
elite beat
lunar knights
trauma center DS
custom robo arena
superman returns
uefa whichever is clearence
bomberman zct zero
chromehounds
scurge
the outfit
virtua tennix 3
quake 4
PSU
DoAX2
just cause
Tony Hawk 360 whichever is clearence
disgaea 2
god hand
suikoden tactics
amped 3
moto gp whichever ones are clearence
zelda four swords
bubble bobble revo
castlevania DS whichever is clearence
lost magic
meteos
phoenix wright

i have NO way of getting these games, except thru nice CAG people. So, if anyone has any of these games, prefer sealed but will take either, pm me and lets work out something.

any other clearence games i don't have here, lmk what they are i still may be interested. For ds,Wii,360 and possibly ps3. and rpg's for ps2/GC/xbox

[quote name='Lord Alfred']I checked out both CCs in the Greenville,SC area on Friday. They pretty much had everything EXCEPT ExciteTruck, which was nowhere to be found. I grabbed Tony Hawk, Alien Syndrome (I know, It's terrible) and someone must have returned an Elebits as the price was torn off inside the plastic holder and it was buried in the regular section. I grabbed it too, although I know it's been on the list for a while, I was never able to find it.

Went to Anderson CC Saturday morning. As usual, this is the laziest of the three stores and all the clearance games were still marked full price and in-section. I grabbed the last Excitetruck. Awesome game.

I was interested in Trauma Center but I've already played the DS version and got frustrated with it. These games are not easy. Then I read that the Wii version doesn't support 16:9 so I decided to pass.

Tony Hawk, Excitetruck, and Elebits are all pretty good so far, Alien Syndrome is god-awful. Steer clear.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info! I'm going to check today to see if they still have Trauma Center in Greenville. I don't have it on DS and it always sounded interesting to me. Thankfully, I already have Excite Truck.

[quote name='awp']Thanks for the info! I'm going to check today to see if they still have Trauma Center in Greenville. I don't have it on DS and it always sounded interesting to me. Thankfully, I already have Excite Truck.[/QUOTE]

Try the CC on Woodruff and look in the bins in the middle of the game section. That store had more copies of the TC game than the old Haywood location (I think they only had one when I looked on Friday).

[quote name='Lord Alfred']Try the CC on Woodruff and look in the bins in the middle of the game section. That store had more copies of the TC game than the old Haywood location (I think they only had one when I looked on Friday).[/QUOTE]

Just got back from the Woodruff store and picked one up. Looked like the only one left. Thanks!

My fucking CC is so horrible. All the 360 games are piled together on the shelf in completely random order. No separators, no tags, you can't even flip through the games due to them being stacked so tightly in the space. The games would be better organized if they were just thrown on the floor. Big Lots is more organized than this place. I gave up in disgust.

[quote name='neocisco']Still $40, hasn't dropped at all.[/quote]

Yeah, just bought it for $40 yesterday. Last one I have seen at 2 CCs in MN so I didn't want to lose the chance of getting it. I hate paying full price for anything and especially when it is that expensive but since it seems rare I just went for it- can always return it. Now the problem is, I could never bring myself to opening it. Can't belive I opened my Silent Hill 3! :( Then I got a perfect mint used one a month later :( :(

Thank you OP. I picked up Excitetruck and TC:SO at my CC first thing Saturday morning. I am trying to decide if it is worth it to go back and pick up the Bigs on PS3. I beat Folklore last night and I now have nothing else to play on PS3.

Picked up the last Excite Truck near me. Dont think i'll keep it though. Was really looking for TC:SO.

Canyon Springs, CA CC has:

$16.96
5x - Perfect Dark Zero LE :360:
3x - Alien Syndrome :wii:

Not sure of the price
4x Heatseeker :wii:

Thanks OP:applause:

Scored Trauma Center and Ultimate alliance for Wii. I've been looking for UA cheap for a long time now but even EB/GS never even had it used.

No Excite Trucks though. I'll check another CC but the earliest I can get out is Sat. so they might be all gone:cry:

[quote name='whoknows']I hope Marvel Ultimate Alliance (PS3) goes on clearance next month...I can't believe CC is still charging $60 for it.[/quote]

I saw it for $30 at my Best Buy.

[quote name='ihavenolife123']is odin sphere even suppose to be on clearance yet? isnt it kinda new?[/quote]

Bro, clear your PM box so I can send you info on our trade. Thanks.

Also, thanks again neocisco. I was able to score the last copy of Excite Truck at the Staten Island Circuit City.

I'm a bit late to the party, but thanks, OP. Was able to pick up an extra each of Super Swing Golf and Trauma Center, but still looking for Excite Truck. If anyone's up for trading, let me know.

[quote name='abilyk']I'm a bit late to the party, but thanks, OP. Was able to pick up an extra each of Super Swing Golf and Trauma Center, but still looking for Excite Truck. If anyone's up for trading, let me know.[/quote]

I would trade, but I don't like sending first :/

No luck on TC at all for me

if anyone lives in NYC or queens, I have excitetruck to trade. looking for trauma center. if you have a monkey ball and need for speed, we could also do a deal.

thanks

[quote name='paean']Got Import Tuner Challenge, the only game I wanted on this list.[/quote]
Is this any good?

Just deleted the last two or three posts, as they were nothing but trade wants/haves. Don't trade in here, kiddos. Make a trade list.

Import Tuner Challenge is decent. It used to be Tokyo Xtreme Racer on the Dreamcast. Same game, different name.

[quote name='glockant']Import Tuner Challenge is decent. It used to be Tokyo Xtreme Racer on the Dreamcast. Same game, different name.[/quote]

Damn, that's one I wanted, but alas, none at my CC. :(

[quote name='Guy Legend']I saw it for $30 at my Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

Cool, I'll have to check if it's the same at one of the Best Buy's around here.

Thanks for the heads up :)

Picked up Excite Truck! Whoo!

If anyone is in the Brooklyn area. The 86th St CC has one Excite Truck left and a bunch of Alien Syndromes. The last Excite Truck is in the bin near the upstairs Cash Registers. There are right next to rack of new Release DVDs and have a bunch of UMD movies mixed in. Good luck!

Bust at the Jantzen Beach, OR CC... Plenty of Bee Games, Fantastic Fours and Alien Syndromes, but no Excite Trucks, TC:SOs or M:UAs.

Hope that I could save someone a trip. ;)

Found TC: SO(last copy) and Excite Truck(5 copies left). They still had plenty of Elebits, MUA and others left. Heck, they still had 2 copies of Lunar Knights (DS) and 1 copy of TC: UTK (DS) left. This specific CC has always been good to me for clearance games.

@ the clairmont mesa store in San Diego, i picked up two copies of Excitetruck for me and my gf ystrdy. There is one more copy left of excitetruck @ the store.

The CC in Springfield, MO. had 6 copies of Exite Truck when I left. Only bought one.

Doubt many know about the price drop here, as the sticker still says 49.99!

Thanks for posting this OP!

Thanks Op, late to the party but found Excite Truck today.

Which please are the PS2 trilogies that are clearanced?

I noted four different ones with no shelf tags...

[quote name='neocisco']I got the last one yesterday, SUCKA!![/QUOTE]

Haha, waiting for the t-shirt to appear in the CAGschwag Store.

[quote name='Larrabee213']I just saw Genji for PS3 for $16.97 at circuit city in Keene, NH[/QUOTE]

Are you sure it wasn't $19.96 as the website indicates?

Yeah, I finally found Excitetruck at the store where it hadn't been marked down on the sticker. I also got Import Tuner for 360 and Genji for PS3.

Nabbed a Trauma Center and Marvel UA at my local haunt, along with a copy of EDF at another location. Saw Excitetruck but let it sitting, Burnout pretty much handles all my need for driving games at the moment, but they had several on the shelf still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back