Club Nintendo 2012 (Club Year Ends 6/30/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, Club Nintendo put up a Mystery Box for 300 coins, contains at least 500 coins of stuff.

EDIT:
I ordered the Luigi one.

[quote name='KingBroly']Also, Club Nintendo put up a Mystery Box for 300 coins, contains at least 500 coins of stuff.

EDIT:
I ordered the Luigi one.[/QUOTE]

Damn, Mario sold out already?

I rolled Luigi and Goomba. Let's do this.

Man all the surprise boxes are sold out now =|

Edit: And the reward link has been removed from the rewards page, only accessible via the main page. But you can't order any since they're all out.

tkLgC.jpg

Pikmin / Pikmin 2 Wii have much worse controls than the GC version. No herding or quickly throwing because the C-stick is gone. And GC controls were removed, because it would have been so much effort to use what was already in the game.

[quote name='Doomed']
tkLgC.jpg

Pikmin / Pikmin 2 Wii have much worse controls than the GC version. No herding or quickly throwing because the C-stick is gone. And GC controls were removed, because it would have been so much effort to use what was already in the game.[/QUOTE]

You can do those things in the NPC versions, they're just harder to do.

And it appears I'm going to have to update the OP since a few links changed and some things are not available anymore or are dead links. Not to mention the shuffling. I'm seriously considering doing tinyurl's for each and every one of them to make it cleaner, but DAMN that'd be annoying to do.

It appears that I can't do small links on CAG. If a Moderator would like to help me out or point me in the right direction of how to do so, please let me know.

[quote name='Strell']I play mystery box with your mom. We put all kinds of things in there.[/QUOTE]

And soon you'll have that washcloth for cleanup afterwards. Everything is coming up Strell!

[quote name='KingBroly']It appears that I can't do small links on CAG. If a Moderator would like to help me out or point me in the right direction of how to do so, please let me know.[/QUOTE]
Probably blocked to prevent people from secretly posting in their own referral links?

Oh man, I missed out on a mystery box!? Darn it! ...oh well, here's to hoping you guys get some cool stuff like special edition controllers or special edition systems and not leftover junk that people didn't want from Club Nintendo like shoelaces or Nintendogs greeting cards or whatnot.

[quote name='sykotek']Oh man, I missed out on a mystery box!? Darn it! ...oh well, here's to hoping you guys get some cool stuff like special edition controllers or special edition systems and not leftover junk that people didn't want from Club Nintendo like shoelaces or Nintendogs greeting cards or whatnot.[/QUOTE]

I completely missed it. But if it said 500 points of stuff for 300 points, it will most likely be whatever overstock they have of the least popular sub-500 point items. No way it will be anything special. Or at least that is how I'm consoling myself for missing it...

[quote name='scottman']I completely missed it. But if it said 500 points of stuff for 300 points, it will most likely be whatever overstock they have of the least popular sub-500 point items. No way it will be anything special. Or at least that is how I'm consoling myself for missing it...[/QUOTE]

If that was the intent, they would have lasted longer. This is my belief anyways...

New downloadable games are posted on the main site.

oJK3FUIcQwv1eal8qqW4UrqPgiqEmPNk.jpg
aZ0uUQQG7nyfRS58EDSyYhzh0uPX3Uhd.jpg
mvRawYLgtdK00iV7CoYM4NwNpVdDbh87.jpg
8wj6ysZKygagYEssQYqId2B96S8VbOQQ.jpg

150 coins each, except Ecoshooter (200 coins) can't buy them yet though

Games are available in this order 3DS, Wii, 3DS, Wii

Sweet, I almost bought Pictobits a while back. I'm definitely picking it up now! Don't know if the other titles are any good but I still need to spend 100 more coins before they expire on June 30th.

Urban champion looks interesting, on the fence about it though. Doesn't help that I still don't own a 3DS.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't get anything last month but I think I'll get Pictobits.

The nice thing about me having completely ignored DSiware for the DSi I just opened up a few months before the 3DS came out is that these are all new to me ;).

[quote name='maigoyume']Is it THAT bad?[/QUOTE]

Yes it's pretty much the video game equivalent of rock em sock em robots. Mash on the button to hit your opponent until they fall over. Rinse and repeat.

Yeap. I spent 5 bucks to pick it up on a loose cart and regret spending that cash.

I mean, sure, back when the Famicom was new and novel I'm sure it would have been a GREAT time. Unfortunately it got outclassed pretty quickly even as an electronic toy and just isn't worth the cash.

[quote name='maigoyume']Urban champion looks interesting, on the fence about it though. Doesn't help that I still don't own a 3DS.[/QUOTE]

You must of never grown up playing a NES by the way it sounds.

[quote name='KingBroly']Don't buy Urban Champion. Ever.

EVER[/QUOTE]

Listen to the man, he is very wise.

[quote name='maigoyume']Actually my NES is still plugged in with my FF1 cart and original save. Megaman 2 is sitting right beside it.[/QUOTE]

Then you must have been one of the lucky ones that never had the "fortune" of playing classics like Urban Champ, Trojan or Wrecking Crew.... :whistle2:#

[quote name='uncle5555']Then you must have been one of the lucky ones that never had the "fortune" of playing classics like Urban Champ, Trojan or Wrecking Crew.... :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

I haven't played Urban Championship either... and was thinking about getting it for the novelty of 'owning all 3D classics'... but I hear it is really an awful game...

Blah..

[quote name='Halo05']It's absolutely terrible. Just go pirate it for a few minutes and you'll see. No one here will judge you for it.[/QUOTE]

Or play Abobo's Big Adventure. One of the levels is a "spoof" of it, but not far off, aside from the gore.

[quote name='Strell']That's not true. Your mom will feel horrible. Hold on a sec, I'll let her type out a reply...[/QUOTE]

Snap! Can you send me my mom's car keys, by the way? I know she left them over there the other day, and she happens to have a spare for my car that I need. ;)

And I'm thinking about getting Pictobits. Is it actually good? Seems like a Tetris clone with Ice Climbers added in. I redeemed for Cubello earlier and haven't gotten around to playing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back