Comic Book Discussion Thread (Marvel, DC, Image, Dark Horse, Top Cow, IDW, Indy, etc)

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Holy...shit. That was you???

I can't say I saw you play, but I remember the flyer. (I'd like to think I would remember seeing you, but that was during my drinking phase, so I'm not sure if I saw you or not.) My wife, who was dating a bouncer at Pharohs back then (and was there all the time with the owners) remembered you, though.[/QUOTE]

Ha, holy shit. Funny stuff, especially because I think we only played there once or twice - I guess something that goofy can leave an impression though.

[quote name='yukafls']Well, it seems this is a small world here on CAG.[/QUOTE]

No foolin'.

[quote name='yukafls']Ok, another recommendations. Nextwave: Agents of H.A.T.E., it is the most kick ass series, I laughed at every page.[/quote]

Oh yeah, it was so damn good. I love it when great writers take a random team of not-even-B-list characters and just make magic.

Ellis is so damn good.

[quote name='stevemoco']I would love to tell you but it would cause alot of trouble lets just say I don't have a shop and I don't buy them[/quote]

:whistle2:?:whistle2:?:whistle2:?:whistle2:s:whistle2:s

[quote name='manthing']The Nextwave Machine Man/Aaron Stack is in Ms Marvel right now.

That's the only reason I read it actually[/quote]

Yeah, he was pretty funny. I might have to check that out.

[quote name='yukafls']Yeah, check it out. I went to the Wonder Con in San Fransisco once and it was a blast. I wish I could go to the Super Con, that sounds fun. Also, does anyone have World War Hulk #1,4, and 5 that they want to get rid of?? Oh, and a new break in the Secret Invasion story if you have read the Secret Invasion Fantastic Four #1. I totally forgot about it, remember. Human Torch(Johnny Storm) dated a skrull that in the Secret Invasion Fantastic Four #1 now wants to kill him[/QUOTE]

Hold on a sec...are they talking about Lyja? I haven't read FF Secret Invasion (mainly because 90% of tie ins are worthless), but are they talking about Lyja? Because they didn't date, he was actually married to her for years. For her to be wanting to kill him would be completely out of character.

stevemoco, I really don't know if downloading comics can get you in trouble in this place or not. Hell, that's how I read most of my books, because I don't get my actual books until Thursdays. However, not all books are posted up a week early, just the ones that DC and Marvel send out to stores in their preview packages.

[quote name='Zen Davis']So is all you guys read Marvel and that's it?[/quote]

If you go back and read some posts you'll see most everyone on this thread are adventurous readers. Marvel seems to be the common ground everyone shares. I don't see anything wrong with that.

[quote name='evilomar']Hold on a sec...are they talking about Lyja? I haven't read FF Secret Invasion (mainly because 90% of tie ins are worthless), but are they talking about Lyja? Because they didn't date, he was actually married to her for years. For her to be wanting to kill him would be completely out of character.

stevemoco, I really don't know if downloading comics can get you in trouble in this place or not. Hell, that's how I read most of my books, because I don't get my actual books until Thursdays. However, not all books are posted up a week early, just the ones that DC and Marvel send out to stores in their preview packages.[/quote]

Yeah, I think thats her (picks up comic and flips pages........) yep, its Lyja. And yeah she does want to kill him, Lyja said that she and Johnny have had this date for a while. I did not know that they were actually married at one point.

Pretty much, for me at least. I read a couple of dark horse also.

[quote name='evilomar']
stevemoco, I really don't know if downloading comics can get you in trouble in this place or not. Hell, that's how I read most of my books, because I don't get my actual books until Thursdays. However, not all books are posted up a week early, just the ones that DC and Marvel send out to stores in their preview packages.[/quote]

If I recall, you can talk about using pirated things, but you cannot give instructions or direct to websites that tell people how to pirate.

Nope. I really don't care about the Publisher so much as the story. Some of my favorite books right now are Green Lantern(and Corps), Fables(and Jack of Fables), Blue Beetle, Last Defenders(if only because it about the only Marvel book that uses continuity, not 'i made this crap real' fake continuity), Walking Dead,.

Truth be told, most Marvel stuff nowadays irritates me, but I still read it

:oops:

[quote name='Rodimus']If you go back and read some posts you'll see most everyone on this thread are adventurous readers. Marvel seems to be the common ground everyone shares. I don't see anything wrong with that.[/quote]

You're right. There isn't anything wrong with that. I'm just curious as to how people discriminate between what they will read and what they won't. It's an interesting thing to me where when there aren't a lot of options, people will try to read everything that comes their way but when more options open up, people will veer towards one specific brand.

[quote name='Zen Davis']people will try to read everything that comes their way but when more options open up, people will veer towards one specific brand.[/quote]

That's why I go to my libary often. I see tons of stuff I wouldn't normally buy and check it out. I'm often surprised by the little independent graphic novels. But not all of it's good, it's a hit & miss situation, but I read it all just the same.

Green Arrow movie script review

Here

Sounds good, but why have it be Green Arrow? Why not Rick Flag or Bronze Tiger? Seems a bit wierd to make a Green Arrow movie and not let him be Green Arrow

[quote name='Zen Davis']So is all you guys read Marvel and that's it?[/QUOTE]

Like Rodimus stated, I think most people read a little bit of everything here. Although the topic is very biased towards Marvel....I can see why you think otherwise.

For me, I have a very special place in my heart for Marvel. After all it is the company that introduced me to comics 25 years ago. Even though lately they have lost my interest in most of the things they are doing, they have really shaped up some of the characters. But what really kills me is the summer crossover syndrome that plagued the 90s are back. I don't mind the 8 issue limited series, but if I have to go and buy the Mighty Avengers and New Avengers tie in to get the full story, I really do think someone is missing the definition of a "Tie In" issue. I'm just glad I am not a completest anymore.

If you wanted to buy all of the Secret Invasion story and tie ins and Final Crisis and tie ins...it's going to cost you a pretty penny. Good God there are almost 70 SI books and 35 Final Crisis books. This is all information from Wiki and solicitations:

Secret Invasion and tie-ins:

Secret Invasion: The Infiltration
Avengers: The Initiative Annual #1
New Avengers #31-32, #38-39
New Avengers: Illuminati #1, 5
Captain Marvel #3-5
Mighty Avengers #7
Ms. Marvel #25,26

April 2008
Secret Invasion #1
Mighty Avengers #12
New Avengers #40

May 2008
Secret Invasion #2
Captain Britain and MI: 13 #1
Incredible Hercules #117
Mighty Avengers #13
Mighty Avengers #14
New Avengers #41
Secret Invasion: Fantastic Four #1
Ms. Marvel #27

June 2008
Secret Invasion #3
Avengers: The Initiative #14
Captain Britain and MI: 13 #2
Incredible Hercules #118
Ms. Marvel #28
Mighty Avengers #15
New Avengers #42
Secret Invasion: Fantastic Four #2
Secret Invasion: Runaways and Young Avengers #1
Secret Invasion: Who Do You Trust? one-shot

July 2008
Secret Invasion #4
Avengers: The Initiative #15
Black Panther vol. 4 #39
Captain Britain and MI: 13 #3
Incredible Hercules #119
Mighty Avengers #16
Ms. Marvel #29
New Avengers #43
New Warriors (vol. 4) #14
Secret Invasion: Fantastic Four #3
Secret Invasion: Front Line #1
Secret Invasion: Runaways and Young Avengers #2
She-Hulk #31
Thunderbolts #122
X-Factor (vol. 3) #33

August 2008
Secret Invasion #5
New Warriors (vol. 4) #15
Thunderbolts #123
Secret Invasion: Inhumans #1
Secret Invasion: Spider-Man #1
Secret Invasion: Runaways and Young Avengers #3
Secret Invasion: Thor #1
Secret Invasion: X-Men #1
Nova (vol. 4) #16
Guardians of the Galaxy #4

September 2008
Secret Invasion #6
Secret Invasion: Thor #2
Secret Invasion: Spider-Man #2
Thunderbolts #124
Deadpool (vol. 2) #1
Nova (vol. 4) #17
Guardians of the Galaxy #5

October 2008
Secret Invasion #7
Secret Invasion: Thor #3
Secret Invasion: Spider-Man #3
Thunderbolts #125
Nova (vol. 4) #18
Guardians of the Galaxy #6

November 2008
Secret Invasion #8

Finail Crisis and tie-ins:

April
DC Universe #0

May
Justice League of America #21
Final Crisis #1 (of 7)
Final Crisis: Sketchbook

June
Final Crisis #2 (of 7)

July
Final Crisis #3 (of 7)
Final Crisis: Requiem (One-Shot)
Final Crisis: Rogue's Revenge #1 (of 3)

August
DC Universe: Last Will and Testament (One-Shot)
Final Crisis: Legion of Three Worlds #1 (of 5)
Final Crisis: Revelation #1 (of 5)
Final Crisis: Rogue's Revenge #2 (of 3)
Final Crisis: Superman Beyond (One-Shot)

September
Final Crisis #4 (of 7)
Final Crisis: Legion of Three Worlds #2 (of 5)
Final Crisis: Revelation #2 (of 5)
Final Crisis: Rogue's Revenge #3 (of 3)
Final Crisis: Submit (One-Shot)

October
Final Crisis #5 (of 7)
Final Crisis: Legion of Three Worlds #3 (of 5)
Final Crisis: Resist (One-Shot)
Final Crisis: Revelation #3 (of 5)

November
Final Crisis #6 (of 7)
Final Crisis: Legion of Three Worlds #4 (of 5)
Final Crisis: Rage of the Red Lanterns (One-Shot)
Final Crisis: Revelation #4 (of 5)

December
Final Crisis #7 (of 7)
Final Crisis: Legion of Three Worlds #5 (of 5)
Final Crisis: Revelation #5 (of 5)
Grant Morrison's Batman RIP

I didn't know Nova and Gaurdians of the Galaxy are gonna tie into Secret Invasion. That's actually very cool. But still, too many tie-ins. It's hard to avoid the Skrulls in 08' When it's all said & done I just hope SI is one hell of a story.

Anyone elase watch this super heroes show on the history channel? I've seen it lots of times, but is till love seeing all the old timers talk about the old days.

[quote name='JolietJake']Anyone elase watch this super heroes show on the history channel? I've seen it lots of times, but is till love seeing all the old timers talk about the old days.[/quote]

I watched a "history of comic books" program, not sure if it was the same thing. But I really enjoyed it. I'd like to see more like it. It's very intresting to know the history behind the comics I read.

Secret Invasion and tie-ins:

Secret Invasion: The Infiltration
Avengers: The Initiative Annual #1
New Avengers #31-32, #38-39
New Avengers: Illuminati #1, 5
Captain Marvel #3-5
Mighty Avengers #7
Ms. Marvel #25,26

April 2008
Secret Invasion #1
Mighty Avengers #12
New Avengers #40

May 2008
Secret Invasion #2
Captain Britain and MI: 13 #1
Incredible Hercules #117
Mighty Avengers #13
Mighty Avengers #14
New Avengers #41
Secret Invasion: Fantastic Four #1
Ms. Marvel #27

June 2008
Secret Invasion #3
Avengers: The Initiative #14
Captain Britain and MI: 13 #2
Incredible Hercules #118
Ms. Marvel #28
Mighty Avengers #15
New Avengers #42
Secret Invasion: Fantastic Four #2
Secret Invasion: Runaways and Young Avengers #1
Secret Invasion: Who Do You Trust? one-shot

July 2008
Secret Invasion #4
Avengers: The Initiative #15
Black Panther vol. 4 #39
Captain Britain and MI: 13 #3
Incredible Hercules #119
Mighty Avengers #16
Ms. Marvel #29
New Avengers #43
New Warriors (vol. 4) #14
Secret Invasion: Fantastic Four #3
Secret Invasion: Front Line #1
Secret Invasion: Runaways and Young Avengers #2
She-Hulk #31
Thunderbolts #122
X-Factor (vol. 3) #33

August 2008
Secret Invasion #5
New Warriors (vol. 4) #15
Thunderbolts #123
Secret Invasion: Inhumans #1
Secret Invasion: Spider-Man #1
Secret Invasion: Runaways and Young Avengers #3
Secret Invasion: Thor #1
Secret Invasion: X-Men #1
Nova (vol. 4) #16
Guardians of the Galaxy #4

September 2008
Secret Invasion #6
Secret Invasion: Thor #2
Secret Invasion: Spider-Man #2
Thunderbolts #124
Deadpool (vol. 2) #1
Nova (vol. 4) #17
Guardians of the Galaxy #5

October 2008
Secret Invasion #7
Secret Invasion: Thor #3
Secret Invasion: Spider-Man #3
Thunderbolts #125
Nova (vol. 4) #18
Guardians of the Galaxy #6

November 2008
Secret Invasion #8

I missed picking up Guardians of the Galaxy, but when I get it I hope its good. I plan to buy all of the Secret invasion tie ins and regular story lines.

[quote name='Rodimus']I watched a "history of comic books" program, not sure if it was the same thing. But I really enjoyed it. I'd like to see more like it. It's very intresting to know the history behind the comics I read.[/quote]This one has all the old guys, Stan Lee, Will Eisner, Jim Steranko etc..

It shows a lot of the popular characters origins, talks about all the different controversies surrounding books/characters. I watch it whenever it comes on.

[quote name='JolietJake']This one has all the old guys, Stan Lee, Will Eisner, Jim Steranko etc..

It shows a lot of the popular characters origins, talks about all the different controversies surrounding books/characters. I watch it whenever it comes on.[/quote]

This sounds like the one I saw. Does it also talk about the industry and not just the characters? The one I saw talked about WWII's impact on comics and also 911. The way they depicted and drew the Japanese shocked me. You'd never see that in today's politically correct world.

How much do you spend comics per month, Rodimus?

BTW I've been reading Avengers:The Initative on marvel.com and find it a very good read. Too bad they don't have anything past issue #3 on there. Any fans of this series? Does it stay interesting?

[quote name='doctorfaustus']How much do you spend comics per month, Rodimus?

BTW I've been reading Avengers:The Initative on marvel.com and find it a very good read. Too bad they don't have anything past issue #3 on there. Any fans of this series? Does it stay interesting?[/quote]

Both comics & graphic novels, about $100. I loved The Initative until the recent few isssues. I decided to quit the subscription till it gets good again. The writer & artist just changed on the series. But keep reading it.

[quote name='doctorfaustus']How much do you spend comics per month, Rodimus?

BTW I've been reading Avengers:The Initative on marvel.com and find it a very good read. Too bad they don't have anything past issue #3 on there. Any fans of this series? Does it stay interesting?[/quote]

Yeah it stays good, but after KIA, I am interested to see where they will take the series.

I didn't enjoy the KIA arc. Everything up to that I loved. I guess I just don't like clones. I'm still intrested to see who Mutant Zero is.

[quote name='Rodimus']I didn't enjoy the KIA arc. Everything up to that I loved. I guess I just don't like clones. I'm still interested to see who Mutant Zero is.[/quote]

Yeah, same here, Mutant Zero seems familiar. I liked KIA and Gauntlet, but I kinda feel like the Initiative should have been a limited series. Cause the recruits already graduated, so when it gets boring, your just going to keep adding characters.

[quote name='Rodimus']This sounds like the one I saw. Does it also talk about the industry and not just the characters? The one I saw talked about WWII's impact on comics and also 911. The way they depicted and drew the Japanese shocked me. You'd never see that in today's politically correct world.[/QUOTE]

I saw that History of comics a couple of years ago. Always though it was funny to hear Frank Miller say Batman's balls and making Batman a badass on the History Channel.

Speaking of politically incorrectness. I turn you to one of my favorite sites of all time the inspiration of Pictures of the Week on my website. Damn...Superman sure is a dick!

http://www.superdickery.com/dick/20.html

taskmaster from the initiative is hilarious. i hate when they change artist and writers. I just stopped my pull on iron first bc bru is off it. we'll see how the new team does before i add it back on.

[quote name='Rodimus']This sounds like the one I saw. Does it also talk about the industry and not just the characters? The one I saw talked about WWII's impact on comics and also 911. The way they depicted and drew the Japanese shocked me. You'd never see that in today's politically correct world.[/quote]
Yeah thats the one, i still can't believe it. They drew them looking like snakes with fangs and shit. Talked about how comic characters were fighting Hitler even before the US was and how it would seem to corny to do something like that today.

[quote name='evilomar']I saw that History of comics a couple of years ago. Always though it was funny to hear Frank Miller say Batman's balls and making Batman a badass on the History Channel.

Speaking of politically incorrectness. I turn you to one of my favorite sites of all time the inspiration of Pictures of the Week on my website. Damn...Superman sure is a dick!

http://www.superdickery.com/dick/20.html[/quote]Yeah that was funny as hell, he said somebody had to give batman his balls back after all the campiness that'd the character had been through.

Plus it had Kevin Smith talking about green arrow.

Just came back from Super-Con in Florida. It was my first and I had a lot of fun. I'm definatly gonna go next year.

I picked up Iron Man #55 (1st Thanos) Always wanted that since he's my favorite villian. Cost me $40 and it's in good condition. I'd grade it an 8.0 out of 10. I commissioned artist/inker Drew Geraci to draw a picture of Thor, much to my wife's dismay I'll be hanging that up ;). I talked with Brian O'Halloran (Dante from Clerks) for a few minutes and got my picture taken with him.

The only thing I didn't like was the fact it had a huge anime influence. I was ignorant to half of the anime crap going around. Wanted more comic books. Tons of Naruto cosplayers and not enough super-heroes.

Anyone else go?

[quote name='Rodimus']Just came back from Super-Con in Florida. It was my first and I had a lot of fun. I'm definatly gonna go next year.

I picked up Iron Man #55 (1st Thanos) Always wanted that since he's my favorite villian. Cost me $40 and it's in good condition. I'd grade it an 8.0 out of 10. I commissioned artist/inker Drew Geraci to draw a picture of Thor, much to my wife's dismay I'll be hanging that up ;). I talked with Brian O'Halloran (Dante from Clerks) for a few minutes and got my picture taken with him.

The only thing I didn't like was the fact it had a huge anime influence. I was ignorant to half of the anime crap going around. Wanted more comic books. Tons of Naruto cosplayers and not enough super-heroes.

Anyone else go?[/quote]

lol, thats funny. Yeah that sounds about how Wondercon was. Nice score with Iron Man. Was Sergio Aragones there?

Update with this weeks comics. Marvel 1985 is here, can't wait to read it. Plus the highly anticipated Batman R.I.P. It'll be my first DC subscription ever. Gotta start somewhere.

yukafls - Sergio Aragones, name sounds familiar, that's the guy that does Groo, right? If it is, he wasn't there. I didn't notice too many noteworthy writers. Dan Slot (Avengers: The Initiative) was the only one I recognized. But I forgot to bring a few copies for him to sign.... rats :(

[quote name='Rodimus']Update with this weeks comics. Marvel 1985 is here, can't wait to read it. Plus the highly anticipated Batman R.I.P. It'll be my first DC subscription ever. Gotta start somewhere.

yukafls - Sergio Aragones, name sounds familiar, that's the guy that does Groo, right? If it is, he wasn't there. I didn't notice too many noteworthy writers. Dan Slot (Avengers: The Initiative) was the only one I recognized. But I forgot to bring a few copies for him to sign.... rats :([/quote]

Yeah, he did Groo the Wanderer, and does Made Magazine drawings. I have met him a couple of times and read about him being in a lot of the Comic Cons. Marvel 1985 looks awesome, I am mad.....I have not bought new comics in like......1-2 weeks. Thats what finals do to your life:cry:, and I missed Guardians of the Galaxy:bomb:

forever ago, when i started going to sd comic con as a kid, i met sergio aragones before i even knew what groo was, and he sorta stopped the line and took the time to explain to me what his comic was about.. really cool and funny guy. i have no idea how i ended up in his line.. i had nothing for him to sign, haha.

i have nothing against anime/manga, but i just really hate when cosplayers get in my way at cons. your bigass robot costume is blocking walkway traffic, otaku jackass. i remember a couple years ago at sd comic con, i was standing in line waiting for the kevin smith panel, and some dude next to me urged everyone in line to boo and heckle anyone who walked by with a naruto headband. never noticed until then, but a LOT of kids wear those at the con.. we were booing all afternoon. too funny.

dc is hard to jump into fully, so i try to pick a series and stay within it. i followed green arrow when smith started writing it and through winick's run, i bought loeb/lee on batman which was eh, gail simone's birds of prey was kind of fun, i really liked batgirl (the cassandra cain one) when it first started coming out, young justice when it was still around was cool.. one of my favorite tpb's is that tower of babel story for jla, where batman has all these secret plans on how to take out his teammates if it was ever needed, and then the plans get stolen.. haha, awesome.

i'm planning on picking up final crisis but i have this feeling i'm gonna be lost. i didn't read crisis on infinite earths (blasphemy) nor infinite crisis. i've been waiting for the sinestro corps war to be available in tpb form, and i think it's out now.

for the people that do buy their comics on a regular basis, do you guys go to the lcs or buy them online? i hate the comic shop near me, so i've been using midtowncomics.com for a while. i used to use comicbooksetc.com but they were really disorganized with subscriptions.

Way too many people wearing those Naruto headbands. I thought the concept of cosplaying was to be original and stand out. Unless you have a kick-ass costume why would you even want to be a Naruto character? Maybe casue it's easier to buy the pre-packaged Naruto cosplaying kit rather than make your own goofy costume. I did see the awkward looking chubby guy dressed up as Sephiroth. I guess that's a must for any convention.

I go to my local comic shop about once a month and pick up anything I may have missed. It's an awsome store (Tate's Comics, check it out if you're in SoFlo) but it's 45 minutes away. I get my subscriptions online.

I haven't been picking up anything new. Stopped getting stuff a couple years ago but I have a done of stuff I haven't read. That backlog is bigger than the gaming backlog. I've been reading the Bruce Wayne Fugitive TPB's. I think when I do get around to getting comics again I'll be picking up Batman.

My issue when I left comics was I was tired of getting monthly comics. I started to wait for the TPB's as I could read the story in one shot instead of forgetting what happened months later. Anyone else do this?

For those of you who get comics online, what do you like about your store or don't like? I've wanted to open my own online comic store before.

[quote name='SithFran']I haven't been picking up anything new. Stopped getting stuff a couple years ago but I have a done of stuff I haven't read. That backlog is bigger than the gaming backlog. I've been reading the Bruce Wayne Fugitive TPB's. I think when I do get around to getting comics again I'll be picking up Batman.

My issue when I left comics was I was tired of getting monthly comics. I started to wait for the TPB's as I could read the story in one shot instead of forgetting what happened months later. Anyone else do this?

For those of you who get comics online, what do you like about your store or don't like? I've wanted to open my own online comic store before.[/quote]

I have not ordered online, I buy in town. The only problem with that is the bastard who runs the store holds comics for his friends but once when I asked him if he could hold some aside for me, he said "I don't hold comics aside":roll: I did wait for the TPB's, but got impatient cause I would buy it and be done with it in like a minute and the next would not come out for a couple of months.:bomb:

So basically I have not gotten any good comics in, as I said above, 1-2 weeks.

[quote name='Rodimus']Way too many people wearing those Naruto headbands. I thought the concept of cosplaying was to be original and stand out. Unless you have a kick-ass costume why would you even want to be a Naruto character? Maybe casue it's easier to buy the pre-packaged Naruto cosplaying kit rather than make your own goofy costume. I did see the awkward looking chubby guy dressed up as Sephiroth. I guess that's a must for any convention.

I go to my local comic shop about once a month and pick up anything I may have missed. It's an awsome store (Tate's Comics, check it out if you're in SoFlo) but it's 45 minutes away. I get my subscriptions online.[/QUOTE]

No no no, the must for any convention is a guy dressed like Sailor Moon, I have yet to visit a convention without that one

[quote name='coolsteel']No no no, the must for any convention is a guy dressed like Sailor Moon, I have yet to visit a convention without that one[/quote]

Sadly there was one of those too.

[quote name='Rodimus']Way too many people wearing those Naruto headbands. I thought the concept of cosplaying was to be original and stand out. Unless you have a kick-ass costume why would you even want to be a Naruto character? Maybe casue it's easier to buy the pre-packaged Naruto cosplaying kit rather than make your own goofy costume. I did see the awkward looking chubby guy dressed up as Sephiroth. I guess that's a must for any convention.

I go to my local comic shop about once a month and pick up anything I may have missed. It's an awsome store (Tate's Comics, check it out if you're in SoFlo) but it's 45 minutes away. I get my subscriptions online.[/QUOTE]

rodimus,

have you tried the comic book store east of university and pines. I believe the name is Earth 2 comics. Pretty cool and knowledgeable guys there.

[quote name='HuBu']rodimus,

have you tried the comic book store east of university and pines. I believe the name is Earth 2 comics. Pretty cool and knowledgeable guys there.[/quote]

No, I haven't. It actually sounds like it's further away than Tate's.

*Sigh* another wasted Avengers book.

They have basically turned into masturbatory exercise for Bendis to show us how 'deep' the Skrulls go

And why is Morrison so obsessed with Darkseid via Michael Clark Duncan?

Michael Clark Duncan = M.Bision = Kingpin

He's typecasted as playing a the evil "white" villian.

Just picked up Ultimate Spider-Man the game. I want to quickly play through it before the new Venom arc starts up. I really liked this game and would liked to see more Marvel games based on the comics rather than the movies.

bread's done
Back