Comic Book Discussion Thread (Marvel, DC, Image, Dark Horse, Top Cow, IDW, Indy, etc)

I walked into a Gamestop a few days ago, I was wearing a Captian America T-Shirt. The guy behind the counter said "Nice shirt, to bad Iron Man killed him." It kinda caught me off guard and I was about to correct/debat him but I decided to just ignore him & his comment, get my preorder and leave.

[quote name='Rodimus']I walked into a Gamestop a few days ago, I was wearing a Captian America T-Shirt. The guy behind the counter said "Nice shirt, to bad Iron Man killed him." It kinda caught me off guard and I was about to correct/debat him but I decided to just ignore him & his comment, get my preorder and leave.[/quote]

Well, its kinda true.

[quote name='yukafls']Well, its kinda true.[/quote]

Iron Man didn't orchistrate his death. And if you blame Iron Man then it would be fair to blame any pro-registration hero he fought against. And I seriously doubt Stark was working behind the scenes in the death of Cap. But this is Marvel so he could be alive in the body of Aunt May.

Anyways this is why I didn't say anything. I'd feel silly arguing to a GS employee about comic books. I can do that just fine online ;)

[quote name='Rodimus']Iron Man didn't orchistrate his death. And if you blame Iron Man then it would be fair to blame any pro-registration hero he fought against. And I seriously doubt Stark was working behind the scenes in the death of Cap. But this is Marvel so he could be alive in the body of Aunt May.

Anyways this is why I didn't say anything. I'd feel silly arguing to a GS employee about comic books. I can do that just fine online ;)[/quote]

Haha yeah, that would have been funny to walk in and hear two guys arguing about comics:lol:. What I meant was that Iron Man played a part in the death. He didn't mean to but with the heroes fighting with one another for the registration act, the villains can rise. And with that, the Red Skull rose to power and shot him. So, he is and he isn't. Thats just what I think. I still like Iron man like I used to.:D

I would be if I would take the time to go into a comic shop. Been WAY too busy. I at least got to re-read WWHulk at work. Well, re-read the first three issues, the last ones where actually new to me. Pretty awesome stuff

Some good marvel comics this week, I got the list off of Marvel.com

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #561
AMERICAN DREAM #3
ASTONISHING X-MEN SKETCHBOOK SPECIAL ONE-SHOT
AVENGERS/INVADERS #2 » Preview
AVENGERS/INVADERS #2 PERKINS VARIANT
CABLE #4 (DWS) » Preview
CABLE #4 DJURDJEVIC VARIANT (DWS)
CRIMINAL #3
DARK TOWER: THE LONG ROAD HOME #4
DARK TOWER: THE LONG ROAD HOME #4 GARNEY VARIANT
DARK TOWER: THE LONG ROAD HOME #4 SKETCH VARIANT
HAUNT OF HORROR: LOVECRAFT #1
INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #2 » Preview
INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #2 PETERSON VARIANT
KICK-ASS #3
LORDS OF AVALON: SWORD OF DARKNESS #5
MARVEL ADVENTURES SPIDER-MAN #40
MARVEL SPOTLIGHT: SECRET INVASION
MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE #12
NOVA #14 » Preview
OMEGA: THE UNKNOWN #9
PUNISHER WAR JOURNAL #20 » Preview
SECRET INVASION #3
SECRET INVASION #3 YU VARIANT
SECRET INVASION #3 MCNIVEN VARIANT
SECRET INVASION #3 SKETCH VARIANT
SPIDER-MAN FAMILY #9
THOR: SEARCH FOR ODIN MUST HAVE ONE-SHOT
ULTIMATE ORIGINS #1 » Preview
ULTIMATE ORIGINS #1 BIANCHI VARIANT
ULTIMATE ORIGINS #1 TURNER VARIANT
ULTIMATE ORIGINS #1 TURNER SKETCH VARIANT
WOLVERINE: DANGEROUS GAMES ONE-SHOT » Preview
YOUNG X-MEN #3 (DWS) » Preview

Collections On-Sale:

ESSENTIAL CAPTAIN MARVEL VOL. 1 TPB
ESSENTIAL FANTASTIC FOUR VOL. 1 TPB (ALL-NEW EDITION)
HEDGE KNIGHT II: SWORN SWORD PREMIERE HC
HEDGE KNIGHT II: SWORN SWORD PREMIERE HC VARIANT
HULK VS. THE MARVEL UNIVERSE TPB
PENANCE: RELENTLESS TPB
THE ZOMBIE: SIMON GARTH TPB
X-FACTOR VISIONARIES: PETER DAVID VOL. 4 TPB

[quote name='yukafls']Some good marvel comics this week, I got the list off of Marvel.com

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #561
AMERICAN DREAM #3
ASTONISHING X-MEN SKETCHBOOK SPECIAL ONE-SHOT
AVENGERS/INVADERS #2 » Preview
AVENGERS/INVADERS #2 PERKINS VARIANT
CABLE #4 (DWS) » Preview
CABLE #4 DJURDJEVIC VARIANT (DWS)
CRIMINAL #3
DARK TOWER: THE LONG ROAD HOME #4
DARK TOWER: THE LONG ROAD HOME #4 GARNEY VARIANT
DARK TOWER: THE LONG ROAD HOME #4 SKETCH VARIANT
HAUNT OF HORROR: LOVECRAFT #1
INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #2 » Preview
INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #2 PETERSON VARIANT
KICK-ASS #3
LORDS OF AVALON: SWORD OF DARKNESS #5
MARVEL ADVENTURES SPIDER-MAN #40
MARVEL SPOTLIGHT: SECRET INVASION
MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE #12
NOVA #14 » Preview
OMEGA: THE UNKNOWN #9
PUNISHER WAR JOURNAL #20 » Preview
SECRET INVASION #3
SECRET INVASION #3 YU VARIANT
SECRET INVASION #3 MCNIVEN VARIANT
SECRET INVASION #3 SKETCH VARIANT
SPIDER-MAN FAMILY #9
THOR: SEARCH FOR ODIN MUST HAVE ONE-SHOT
ULTIMATE ORIGINS #1 » Preview
ULTIMATE ORIGINS #1 BIANCHI VARIANT
ULTIMATE ORIGINS #1 TURNER VARIANT
ULTIMATE ORIGINS #1 TURNER SKETCH VARIANT
WOLVERINE: DANGEROUS GAMES ONE-SHOT » Preview
YOUNG X-MEN #3 (DWS) » Preview

Collections On-Sale:

ESSENTIAL CAPTAIN MARVEL VOL. 1 TPB
ESSENTIAL FANTASTIC FOUR VOL. 1 TPB (ALL-NEW EDITION)
HEDGE KNIGHT II: SWORN SWORD PREMIERE HC
HEDGE KNIGHT II: SWORN SWORD PREMIERE HC VARIANT
HULK VS. THE MARVEL UNIVERSE TPB
PENANCE: RELENTLESS TPB
THE ZOMBIE: SIMON GARTH TPB
X-FACTOR VISIONARIES: PETER DAVID VOL. 4 TPB[/quote]

Yeah, quite a few good marvel titles coming out for sure. Only ones I actually care to read are Amazing Spider-Man, Avengers/Invaders, Invincible Iron Man, Kick Ass and Secret Invasion. Forgot Ultimate Orgins was coming out. Will probably pick that up as well since I do have a love for the Ultimate universe.

Hell yeah! I am interested to see where old man Logan will go, will they kill him off??? I am going to go to a huge comic store in CA on Friday/ maybe next week and pick up all of the new comics that I missed for the last like ...........3 weeks.

Old Man Logan looks like its gonna be awesome. That's where I plan on picking up Wolverine again. There's a nice preview of it here. I'm really digging the art from what I've seen so far.

I'm not so sure about Dark Origins yet, I'll probably end up picking it up, but I don't know enough about it to really get excited just yet. Is it just gonna be a one shot or what?

[quote name='Mid Boss']Old Man Logan looks like its gonna be awesome. That's where I plan on picking up Wolverine again. There's a nice preview of it here. I'm really digging the art from what I've seen so far.

I'm not so sure about Dark Origins yet, I'll probably end up picking it up, but I don't know enough about it to really get excited just yet. Is it just gonna be a one shot or what?[/quote]

I've never been a huge fan of Wolverine, but I've always liked future incarnations of him (Days of Future Past, Earth X)

As for Dark Origins I believe it's just an re-telling of Venom's origin, probably more in depth and well... dark. Not sure if it's gonna be good, haven't heard much hype, but I've always been a huge Venom fan and I'll jump on anything that's the Eddie Brook Venom.

so whose been confirmed to be a skrull so far? and bw curse you whoever you are that posted that old man logan link. now i have to have this comic. shit everytime i try to leave they pull me back in!!!!!

[quote name='lokizz']so whose been confirmed to be a skrull so far? and bw curse you whoever you are that posted that old man logan link. now i have to have this comic. shit everytime i try to leave they pull me back in!!!!![/quote]

You find a list here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_Invasion

I haven't read #2 yet and #3 will be out in the next day or two. I really think Marvel is going way to crazy with all the SI tie-ins.

I can't say I've been too impressed with too many of the Secret Invasion tie-ins I've read so far. The only tie-ins I've really enjoyed are Captain Britain and Incredible Hercules. The Fantastic Four one was decent and most of the Avengers ones have felt sort of pointless. The Inhumans looks like it could be pretty good though and I really want to see how Deadpool gets involved when his new book launches in September.

[quote name='Mid Boss']Old Man Logan looks like its gonna be awesome. That's where I plan on picking up Wolverine again. There's a nice preview of it here. I'm really digging the art from what I've seen so far.

I'm not so sure about Dark Origins yet, I'll probably end up picking it up, but I don't know enough about it to really get excited just yet. Is it just gonna be a one shot or what?[/quote]

Same here, Deadpool is going to be a guaranteed hit. Now that you posted that, I am even more excited about it. The tie ins are cool, I did not catch the Hercules tie in or the Captain Britain, but I am working on it. I have one day left of finals tomorrow, and then I should be back on track collecting. I am going to a shop in CA that should have a crap load of the ones I missed out on.

[quote name='chasemurata']So, is anyone else reading Final Crisis?[/QUOTE]

As much as I hate to say; I was extremely dissappointed in Final Crisis. I swear if Martian Manhunter is dead, that is the stupidest way to kill a hero since Cyclops died in X-men 3. I do wonder what Libra is going to do with the rest of the Justice League, but unfortunately like with all of Morrison's writing it's up and down like a rollercoaster.

So anyone get Secret Invasion 3 yet?
Do you think Tony Stark really is a skrull or are the skrulls just fucking with his head? I'm leaning towards it being just a skrull trick. Seems like they're really pushing for a Battlestar Galactica feel to this whole thing and I think Tony could be set up to fill a role in SI similar role to Baltar's in BSG.

Also, I've got a little comic store story/rant:

So I decided to check out a different comic store today, one that's a lot closer than the one I've been going to, to pick up comics this week. A twenty minute drive is a helluva lot easier to justify than one close to an hour. Anyway, I went with a friend and we go grab what we wanted and were kind of browsing a little after that, I had Ultimate Origins in my hand looking around, when one of the employees there comes up and tells me I have to put it back. He just sort of walks up and says "Uhh, you're gonna have to put that back." My first reaction is that I'm pretty annoyed since I only wanted four books this week and that was one of them. I politely ask why and I'm told he needs to take aside subscription issues and all of that particular book that they received is accounted for. Luckily the other guy working in the store was nice enough to say I could have the copy reserved for him. If it wasn't for him I probably would've walked out then and there. Now I can understand setting aside books for subscriptions for people, I don't have a problem with that at all really. But why the fuck did they have it on the shelf to begin with if all the copies of it are reserved?

Is this a pretty common practice or is this just this store? I mean I don't remember having this problem at any other comic store I've been to, but I really have been out of it for awhile. The whole thing just sort of left a sour taste in my mouth. If the one guy didn't let me buy his copy I probably would have just left then and there and never gone back. Now I might give the place another shot, but I really am feeling like the extra drive time may well be worth it just to avoid worrying about dealing with this BS.
/end rant

Sorry about the rant, but it's sort of been bugging me all day and I felt like venting a little somewhere.

Thats fucked up. That sounds like what the bastard at my place says. I asked him if he could hold me aside a couple of comics for next week(like 3) cause I could not buy them(kinda going over my $30 a week comic limit). I have seen him do this for a couple of guys that come in and he gives them comics and says you want these for next week for the ones that they don't want. So I ask him and he goes "Hmm, I don't hold comics aside" even though he has a huge ass cabinet behind the counter that he pulls comics out of all of the time.

Yeah, it just really sucks because this one is so much closer than any other. There used to be a really great store in the same town that this one is in that I used to go to when I was younger, but they moved and eventually went out of business and now this is the closest I've got. Like I said, if it wasn't for the one guy there letting me take his copy I'd have sworn the place off forever. I mean if they didn't have the books sitting there on the shelf it wouldn't have been so bad, I could understand and accept it then, but having it in my hand, ready to pay for it and being told to put it back just didn't sit well with me.

The next closest one to me was a real ratty looking place from what I remember years ago, so I'm a bit reluctant to turn there. There is one that's maybe a little over half an hour away that I can check out, but past that everything else is close enough to that same hour drive that I'd rather stick with the one store I know and really like.

I only have one in town, but there is another one that is in Sacramento that has a shit load. So basically I am going Friday and hoping that they have the ones I am looking for.

It's stories like these that will make comic stores almost a thing of the past. I used to work at a comic store (damn, 12 years ago) and the thing to do was do the folders (suscriptions) first and then put them out on the shelves. They should order enough of these books for walk in customers too. Hell, the guy might have been doing you a favor by not letting you purchase ultimate origins...it wasn't that great of a story. Sometimes things are better left in the dark. But, that's another rant.

Comic stores never bounced back from their 90's fall and if they expect to be around for the next ten years than they have to do the one thing that online suscriptions don't offer; building up that customer relationship. If my local comic shop was worth a damn, I would buy from them faithfully, but it's annoying to go in there and have a 20 year old kid in college giving me his 2 cents of every comic I haven't read. That and the fact that the store owner is bipolar makes me thing the store won't be around another year or two. Damn, I miss the days when I was a kid and there was a comic store in almost every corner.

Since I order online I go to my local comic store for comic book related stuff not so much the books themselves. I may pick up a few that I'm a little interested in or one-shots that I missed. I really like the store and the people that work there have always been nice. But I'm with evilomar, I miss the days when there was a comic shop just 5 minutes down the road.

Anyone else reading Locke & Key? I just read the first 4 issues and I love it. It's nice to get away from the super-heroes every once n' awhile.

Comic book stores are the biggest detriment to the comics industry.

Also, I ain't getting Secret Invasion anymore. I'll read it and that's about it.

[quote name='Mid Boss']So anyone get Secret Invasion 3 yet?
Do you think Tony Stark really is a skrull or are the skrulls just fucking with his head? I'm leaning towards it being just a skrull trick. Seems like they're really pushing for a Battlestar Galactica feel to this whole thing and I think Tony could be set up to fill a role in SI similar role to Baltar's in BSG.

Also, I've got a little comic store story/rant:

So I decided to check out a different comic store today, one that's a lot closer than the one I've been going to, to pick up comics this week. A twenty minute drive is a helluva lot easier to justify than one close to an hour. Anyway, I went with a friend and we go grab what we wanted and were kind of browsing a little after that, I had Ultimate Origins in my hand looking around, when one of the employees there comes up and tells me I have to put it back. He just sort of walks up and says "Uhh, you're gonna have to put that back." My first reaction is that I'm pretty annoyed since I only wanted four books this week and that was one of them. I politely ask why and I'm told he needs to take aside subscription issues and all of that particular book that they received is accounted for. Luckily the other guy working in the store was nice enough to say I could have the copy reserved for him. If it wasn't for him I probably would've walked out then and there. Now I can understand setting aside books for subscriptions for people, I don't have a problem with that at all really. But why the fuck did they have it on the shelf to begin with if all the copies of it are reserved?

Is this a pretty common practice or is this just this store? I mean I don't remember having this problem at any other comic store I've been to, but I really have been out of it for awhile. The whole thing just sort of left a sour taste in my mouth. If the one guy didn't let me buy his copy I probably would have just left then and there and never gone back. Now I might give the place another shot, but I really am feeling like the extra drive time may well be worth it just to avoid worrying about dealing with this BS.
/end rant

Sorry about the rant, but it's sort of been bugging me all day and I felt like venting a little somewhere.[/quote]
That would explain a lot.
As for your rant that store sucks. I thought it was common to fill the subs first before putting them out on the self.

[quote name='evilomar'] Hell, the guy might have been doing you a favor by not letting you purchase ultimate origins...it wasn't that great of a story. Sometimes things are better left in the dark. But, that's another rant.
[/quote]

Eh, I enjoyed it. I can understand wanting things to be left a mystery, but I was just looking for a good point to try and jump into the Ultimate universe and it served that purpose nicely.

[quote name='Sc4rfac3']That would explain a lot.
As for your rant that store sucks. I thought it was common to fill the subs first before putting them out on the self.[/quote]

That's what I thought the case should be. If this is the way they do things, I'm amazed the place has stuck around as long as it has.

Anyone think they're screwing around with the Ultimate universe too much. I'm afraid this entire "Ultimatum" thing is gonna turn out sloppy & bad.

Ultimate FF is awful, I'm thinking about stopping my subscription till it gets good again. I was awsome around the Zombie FF arc. Ultimates 3 is okay, I know alot of people dislike the new direction but I'm still gonna collect it. Ultimate Spider-Man is the only U-title I really enjoy, even though the last 2 issues have felt like fillers.

I scored in Sac., CA. I got

American Dream #1
Angle Revelations #1
Avengers/Invaders #2
Daredevil: Blood of the Tarantula
Guardians of the Galaxy #1
Iron Man Legacy of Doom #2
Secret Invasion #3
Ultimate Origins #1
Wolverine Dangerous Games
Wolverine First Class #3
X-Force #4 Bloody Variant

I didn't get everything that I was planning on getting(was short of $$$), but got some good stuff.

Nice haul. I read the Avengers/Invaders and I'm not a big fan of it. Maybe because I feel like I already know how the story will turn out.

How do you think it will turn out? You can guess that they are going to go back where they came from, but how do you drag on a story for 12 issues. I like it so far. X Force is going down hill a little. I would recommend the Angle X-men story if you can get a hold of it, it really interesting.

[quote name='yukafls']How do you think it will turn out? You can guess that they are going to go back where they came from, but how do you drag on a story for 12 issues. I like it so far. X Force is going down hill a little. I would recommend the Angle X-men story if you can get a hold of it, it really interesting.[/quote]

Ah you know, The Avengers & Invaders will fight a little bit then they'll team up, save the day from MODOK, Doom or whoever this weeks flavor is, then everything goes back to normal. It's not like the story is gonna have any kind of impact on the Marvel Universe. It kinda reminds me of the Transformers & Avengers which was also terrible. And that's another thing, I can't believe they're gonna drag it out for 12 issues. Now if Alex Ross did the interior art I may just pick it up for that alone.

I just read X-Force #4 and I wont say it'd going downhill but I'm hoping it'll pick up soon. The first two issues were awsome. If anything I'll continue to pick it up just for the art. It almost doesn't feel like a X-Men title, it's just so dark and bloody, and that's a good thing.

Yeah, I agree, X-Force art is pretty good. But I fee like they are dragging it, they have to put a little more in the comic. Like in # 4
Wolfsbane almost kills angle and the healer, then takes angle's wings, then the anti mutant cult make an army of arcangles./SPOILER]
I just thought it was a quick comic and did not have enough. But non the less, it is still a pleasing series. You read Secret Invasion #3??

[quote name='yukafls']Yeah, I agree, X-Force art is pretty good. But I fee like they are dragging it, they have to put a little more in the comic. Like in # 4
Wolfsbane almost kills angle and the healer, then takes angle's wings, then the anti mutant cult make an army of arcangles.
I just thought it was a quick comic and did not have enough. But non the less, it is still a pleasing series. You read Secret Invasion #3??[/quote]

I disagree on X-Force. I think it's gotten better in the past two issues. It seems like they've done a lot more to progress the story with issues 3 and 4 and reveal more of the Purifiers plans. I felt like I was losing interest until the end of the 3rd issue really shined some light on Bastion's plans and brought things into some perspective and 4 did more to shed some light some of the Purifiers' other plans. I'm sure it will pickup action-wise in the next couple issues, but I liked seeing things slow down a bit and provide some setup for more action for when this arc wraps up.

I am interested to see the one shot tomorrow called ain't no dog about wolverine and there is a solo warpath in the same issue. It sounds kinda interesting.

It may just be me, but I hate these random one shots Marvel puts out for no real reason, not written by the main author of the comic in question, and having no bearing on the real story...This X-Force one shot will be another pointless one I bet, just like all the stupid Thunderbolts ones that would come out when Ellis couldn't get stuff done on time.

[quote name='yukafls']I am interested to see the one shot tomorrow called ain't no dog about wolverine and there is a solo warpath in the same issue. It sounds kinda interesting.[/quote]

I was gonna skip that, but I forgot about the Warpath story included. I'm more interested in that than a most likely pointless Wolverine story. At least Warpath is someone who could benefit from having a story focused on him for a change.

[quote name='karsh']It may just be me, but I hate these random one shots Marvel puts out for no real reason, not written by the main author of the comic in question, and having no bearing on the real story...This X-Force one shot will be another pointless one I bet, just like all the stupid Thunderbolts ones that would come out when Ellis couldn't get stuff done on time.[/quote]

True, some of them are pointless, but others are entertaining. Like the Wolverine ones are kinda both. I agree about the Thunderbolts. The New T-Bolts I thought were better. I got the Daredevil Blood of Tarantula not too long ago and it was really interesting to follow another hero. Like White Tiger, you never hear about her. The Who Do You Trust one shot also looks alright.

[quote name='Mid Boss']I was gonna skip that, but I forgot about the Warpath story included. I'm more interested in that than a most likely pointless Wolverine story. At least Warpath is someone who could benefit from having a story focused on him for a change.[/quote]

I agree. Like I said above its good to focus on other heroes, and the Wolverine ones are kinda boring and entertaining. But I am definitely going to pick up the What If one shot unfinished tribute issue.

[quote name='karsh']It may just be me, but I hate these random one shots Marvel puts out for no real reason, not written by the main author of the comic in question, and having no bearing on the real story...This X-Force one shot will be another pointless one I bet, just like all the stupid Thunderbolts ones that would come out when Ellis couldn't get stuff done on time.[/quote]

fuckin' ain't that the truth. I hate all the Thunderbolt delays. I just finished the last issue with Norman
turning back into the Green Goblin
and it was my favortie comic I read in the past several months. If there are people in this thread that hasn't picked up a T-Bolts issue yet I urge you to go back, pick up the trades, and get on board with this series. Truly one of Marvels finest.

I'm starting to get hooked on Spider-Man OMD, I hated all the snow storm, Aztec god, Freak, Menace (wannabe Goblin), etc. crap so this month I swore I was gonna give it up. But it delivered slightly:
Mary Jane coming finally making her debut & I hear there will be an update on Eddie Brock in the next month or so.

Funny you bring up T-bolts, cause I just got the Faith in Monsters hardcover today(along with Thor and the Complete Age of Apocalypse books). Of course I only got interested in the book after reading one of those random one shots. I picked up the Reason in Madness one shot the other day and just had to check out some more of the series.

I don't know, I finished reading the New T-Bolts and kinda got lost in the mix up. I do like Penance. Him being Speedball, it adds a twist, and when the Invaders kicked their ass. Don't get me wrong, I like the T-Bolts but I missed a section where Norman became the director and Radioactive man had to wear a suit and what happened to Zemo, and the Beetle(forgot the name of his new suit)???? I am left with so many questions after the New T-Bolts.

[quote name='yukafls']I don't know, I finished reading the New T-Bolts and kinda got lost in the mix up. I do like Penance. Him being Speedball, it adds a twist, and when the Invaders kicked their ass. Don't get me wrong, I like the T-Bolts but I missed a section where Norman became the director and Radioactive man had to wear a suit and what happened to Zemo, and the Beetle(forgot the name of his new suit)???? I am left with so many questions after the New T-Bolts.[/quote]

I wouldn't add much interest in the Avengers/Invaders. The Thunderbolts are only in there for a cheap "pop" much like the main (awful) storyline. But in the old T-Bolts Zemo was sent away (by Songbirds betrayal) & hasn't been seen since. Don't remember what happened to Beetle...

Going back to the NEW T-Bolts: Why & how Norman becomes the leader is still unknown, only that he seems forced into it. (Check out Civil War: Frontlines for that story.)

Radioactive-Man only wears the suit for the public image (Norman explains this too)

Riiight, Beetle was thrown in jail, my bad. Its just it seems like the Thunderbolts story jumps around a lot(oldish comics to new comics) I still like them, but its like how are you supposed to fill the gap between story lines??

Maybe it would've made more sense to just restart the issue count and name it "Thunderbolts 2" or "New Thunderbolts"

But what I don't get is this "New" stuff going on. I understand for maybe the first year or two, but after issue #20 or so they can't be new anymore. How do The Avengers get away with it?

Thinking about getting rid of some comics. Anyone interested in New Exiles #0-6 or The Last Defenders #1-3? If anyone has some graphic novels laying around I'll do a strait up trade. I'm trying to find the first story arc of the Immortal Iron Fist. I can't find it anywhere locally.

[quote name='yukafls']New exiles 0???[/quote]

New Exiles #0 was combination of Exiles #100 (the final issue) and an Exiles one-shot called Days of Then & Now. I guess the issue was ment to catch people up with the story and bridge the gap.

bread's done
Back