Congrats Book! You just won the Super Bowl OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's wrong with your 360 budge? I got to fix my brothers e74 but I doubt I'll be able to since I don't have a heat gun. I think I'm just going to uncripple his hard drive so he could use it on another system.

Did you ever sell that Mass Effect 2 CE, Rock? Target still had two of them today but I'm not sure if it's worth it now that the code "only" goes for $30 to $40. It'd be really easy to get fucked over if the guy buying the code is crooked.

I have to say, I'd be sad had I actually bought Dante's Inferno. While it's definitely derivative and a God of War clone, it was still fun. But it only took me a little less than 7 hours to beat. Good thing I only rented it. Now to decide whether I wanna get MAG or not...

[quote name='TheRock88']Just got Mag, me and my buddy Seanr I'll be raping some noobs now, since my buddy Sean is bound to flake out on me. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Fixed :cool:

for dinner i made chicken stuffed with almond pesto, asiago cheese and fire roasted tomatoes. pounded the breasts paper thin then spread on the mixture and rolled em. popped the rolls in the freezer to firm up for a half hour then grilled em. soooooo goood.

Bioshock 2 is kinda cool, judging from the first 30 minutes.

It seems like they took a huge leaf out of IW's book, judging by the really tense, short, first-person action cut scenes. I hope they're less frequent later on though, since they kind of interfere with the flow of the game and give you less time to enjoy the environment.

I'm up to about 58 treasures and half way through Uncharted 2 on Crushing. Anything with a helicopter involved is tough as hell.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Are there any netbooks that can run Source games yet?[/QUOTE]

Oh FFS, how many months will we have to deal with puma's 'Great Netbook Adventure'?

I'm really wishing I had a decent laptop now that I'm getting into my bio classes. We use them a lot more in lab than I have in any other class. I would just get a new battery for my current one, but I don't even think it would be worth it as old as this sucker is.

[quote name='manthing']Why are your hands cold when you have a natural hand warmer between your legs?

/BSB[/QUOTE]

it's so cold in this goddamm house that even THAT isn't warm right now.

[quote name='manthing']Why are your hands cold when you have a natural hand warmer between your legs?

/BSB[/QUOTE]Sheeeeeeeeesh.

A natural hand warmer which would make your hands smell like vagina.

Tomorrow is going to be really nice. Browse the Criterions at the library, find out about UF, and begin a 4-day weekend.

[quote name='manthing']This Sceptre plot is killing The Office.

:whistle2:([/QUOTE]Yeah, really not a fan of this whole "co-manager" shtick. Being assistant to the regional manager was pretty cute for a while, but this is getting old quick, and Jim is too dull of a character to pull this much weight every week.

[quote name='Mojimbo']The cartoonish Temp/Dwigt villainy is way worse.

---

Shutter Island comes out next week, Temporaryscars.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was thinking about catching that. The wife wanted to see it too. Though, I could just hold out for The Crazies...

The Crazies looks pretty damn entertaining. I have to admit I wouldn't mind seeing Cop Out. An R-rated buddy cop comedy with Tracy Morgan and Bruce Willis is bound to be absolutely mindless trash with a few good laughs.

[quote name='tiredfornow']The Crazies is going to be good dollar movie material.[/QUOTE]

You are absolutely right. Nothing will compliment that movie like stale candy and flat soda.

No, it's to Brak! First part of the same post.

[quote name='st0neface']How much did you pay for Blood for Dracula when you got it, Brak?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Labbo94']The Crazies looks pretty damn entertaining. I have to admit I wouldn't mind seeing Cop Out. An R-rated buddy cop comedy with Tracy Morgan and Bruce Willis is bound to be absolutely mindless trash with a few good laughs.[/QUOTE]

Stunt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TheRock88']No wombat link Brak? I'm so disappointed in you. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]
It was a reverse bait-and-switch (or just a regular bait-and-switch...), stinky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back