CONTEST: Design a logo for CAG, win games!

[quote name='mcwilliams132']If I'm reading the contest right, a winner could potentiallyl win 3 (possibly 4) games!

1 for best design
2 for using your logo
1 for being funny (if that's what you want to accomplish with the logo)

Sounds like fun![/quote]

I believe that the 2 for using the logo includes the 1 for best design, so it is only 3 games being given as prizes. Also, I don't think it is likely that the best design would win as the best joke entry, as a joke entry is not so much a funny entry as it is an entry that is not to be taken seriously (although hopefully it would be funny as well). Still, you shouldn't let that deter you, design away.

cheap_ass.jpg

There's mine. :D

Just a quick thing I made...its more of a singular logo and not really what you were looking for I think...but ah well. I know it's only black and white, but changing the color of it would be pretty easy, or adding effects.

cag.gif

[quote name='CaboWabo']
headinass.JPG
[/quote]
That looks familar. Is That what you did to the last guy that wouldn't give you a price match?

[quote name='defender']Here is my simple logo but I think its the best. You guys really suck at making logos.
[/quote]

These are mostly the joke logos...
I'm not posting any of the "real" logos until after the deadline.
I've received over 60 so far.

[quote name='defender']Here is my simple logo but I think its the best. You guys really suck at making logos.[/quote]

We suck at making logos? You can't even get the color scheme right :roll:

[quote name='RonnieWrecked'][quote name='defender']Here is my simple logo but I think its the best. You guys really suck at making logos.[/quote]

We suck at making logos? You can't even get the color scheme right :roll:[/quote]
burrrrn

Hi, I just heard about this website from a friend who also told me about this contest. I will probably create some more images but this is the first that came to mind. 8)

cag_logo.gif

The Take Out Bandit: That's nice but there is copyrights on that logo, "Wriggley's Gum" and "Giant Eagle"... but it is a cool idea :)

CheapyD: That's a lot of logos, when will you get a chance to post some of the other joke submissions? :)

Hey I made one but i am utterly confused as to where to submit it.

[quote name='Atropose']Hey I made one but i am utterly confused as to where to submit it.[/quote]

WOW i am sorry people i didnt realize there where 5 pages i am a moron!
terribly sorry bout that
CAG%20Logo.jpg

hope thats better :D

Whoa, I totally forgot to continue working on my entry. Well, will do soon.

Hey Cheapy, can I use the outline of a game character?

Hey I have some i deas for this but unfortunatly i am very stupid. i really have no idea of how to post pictures on a forum, can anyone clue me in

Make is so it says {img}http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/Konan/sad-mad02.gif{img}

Replace the { with [ and the } with ]...

My entry will be coming soon...

your not supposed to have copyrighted stuff in your picture or am i wrong? such as game characters stuff such as that

Heres a simple little something:

cheap+ass.jpg

I used the dimensions that were provided, but could make a bigger version if needed. :)

bread's done
Back