Contest: Wish List Wednesday! Week 8 Winners Announced - Temporarily on Hold

I'm unable to find/add "Little Big Planet GOTY" to my collection. I'm using an iPhone right now, non-mobile format and cannot find....anyone else run into this problem - it's not that big of a deal as I'm not trying to add to a wishlist, just my collection

[quote name='ratchet9']I'm unable to find/add "Little Big Planet GOTY" to my collection. I'm using an iPhone right now, non-mobile format and cannot find....anyone else run into this problem - it's not that big of a deal as I'm not trying to add to a wishlist, just my collection[/QUOTE]

LittleBigPlanet: Game of the Year Edition (PS3)
no spaces

[quote name='NoDAK']So, what game did Holt decide on?[/QUOTE]

I'm certain they mentioned it in the CAGcast, I don't remember what is was but I know it was for the :360:

[quote name='NoDAK']So, what game did Holt decide on?[/QUOTE]

He went with Bad Company 2, I'm still anxiously awaiting week 5's winners.

Oh, this is a snazzy concept. I am so happy for all the winners! Everyday that passes by, I grow more fond of Mr. CheapyD. I just hope I win a free video game by the time Mr. CheapyD goes into a state of bankruptcy. :p

This week's winners:
KanoBlade
Zark 7 :360: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Hardened Edition)

Note: flop was originally a winner but he passed since his wishlist was not up-to-date.

[quote name='CheapyD']
Note: flop was originally a winner but he passed since his wishlist was not up-to-date.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but what does that mean?

Hehe I guess still want to know who else will get lucky. Not sure if you really need to update the wishlist every week because some people want only a few, specific games.

Ohmigod I didn't even know there was a wishlist feature until I saw this thread. I freaking love this forum more and more every day!

bread's done
Back