[Current] Official Text to Win Thread 2010-2011

Got a text from Ford this morning. Was so happy that I won, until I read it. It was reminding me to "enter DAILY" to win. I haven't had my hopes destroyed that quickly in a long time...

[quote name='Distortiontm']Got a text from Ford this morning. Was so happy that I won, until I read it. It was reminding me to "enter DAILY" to win. I haven't had my hopes destroyed that quickly in a long time...[/QUOTE]
I texted Ford around 9AM this morning and received the "You are entered . . ." minutes later. I had received both of my winning texts around 11AM, but was surprised to get a text from Ford at 5PM. I open it and . . . "Enter DAILY" :cry:

[quote name='Jabrim']Won another 400 points today from the Ford "fiesta" contest, bringing the total up to 1600 points! :)[/QUOTE]

Must be nice! I've been entering it daily for weeks and got nothing out of it. At least a fellow CAGer and Floridian is doing well!

I am glad I have won but I wish other people would be winning as well. I honestly think it should only allow you to win once, but that is just me. If I had any sense I would have saved the points instead of spending them as soon as I get them.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']I texted Ford around 9AM this morning and received the "You are entered . . ." minutes later. I had received both of my winning texts around 11AM, but was surprised to get a text from Ford at 5PM. I open it and . . . "Enter DAILY" :cry:[/QUOTE]

Unjustice!!

I got the "DAILY" one also then I replied with DAILY. That didn't work lol.
But now I can't text "FIESTA" anymore. Is it working for anyone else?

Now I'm getting this for a reply:
Sorry, we could not understand your request. Please reply with a valid keyword.

The other 2 (Gamefly and SAW3D) still work for me though.

[quote name='yamayama']I got the "DAILY" one also then I replied with DAILY. That didn't work lol.
But now I can't text "FIESTA" anymore. Is it working for anyone else?

Now I'm getting this for a reply:
Sorry, we could not understand your request. Please reply with a valid keyword.

The other 2 (Gamefly and SAW3D) still work for me though.[/QUOTE]
In the OP for Ford Fiesta

"- July 26, 2010 to October 23, 2010"

It is October 25th.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']New daily text sweepstakes for TRON:
Text GRID to 347639[/QUOTE]Details:
Beginning this week, Tron fans can enter the Get on The Grid Sweepstakes. The grand prize is a trip for four to experience ElecTRONica, the new nighttime street celebration at Disney California Adventure.
The more people who enter the contest, the more prizes that will be given away. Prizes are “unlocked” at eight levels based on total number of entries: Tron toy prize pack by Spinmaster, Tron art autographed by the filmmakers, autographed Tron movie poster, Tron grid gear prize packs, trips for two to a Disney film premiere, Tron: Evolution premium game prize packs, ultimate Tron home tech prize packs, and the trip to see ElecTRONica.
Contestants can enter in three ways:
** Text any of the key words — “GRID,” “LIGHTCYCLE,” “CLU,” “SAM,” “DISK,” “ARCADE,” “QUORRA,” “PROGRAM” and “LEGACY” — to the SMS shortcode 347639 (DISNEY). Standard rates may apply.
**Enter via the Disney Tron application for Apple iPhone by clicking on “Enter the Get on the Grid Sweeps.”
Entries accepted through Dec. 31. There is a limit of 10 entries per person per day if the person has a Tron avatar; otherwise the limit is one per day. See official rules and legalities here.

Well to everyone else doing these contests, be aware that after I entered the Disney contest today I got a spam text message this evening about computer repair advertisements. Up until now I hadn't got any spam texts so I am not sure how else I would have gotten it.

[quote name='Jabrim']Well to everyone else doing these contests, be aware that after I entered the Disney contest today I got a spam text message this evening about computer repair advertisements. Up until now I hadn't got any spam texts so I am not sure how else I would have gotten it.[/QUOTE]
Entered TRON contest multiple times the last couple days, haven't gotten any spam texts at all. Out of all the companies, it's hard for me to believe that Disney would need to jeopardize their image by selling personal info to 3rd parties.

Good looking out, though!

Fire me up sweepstakes
http://www.winscorewin.net/ContestPage.aspx?cid=FIRE&pid=0
trip for two to the NASCAR Nationwide race in Homestead, FL on November 20, 2010

in the USA text "FIRE" to 94253
and in Canada text "FIRE" to 77777

October 1, 2010, at 9:00 AM Central Time and ends on Sunday, October 31, 2010, at 9:00 PM Central Time

Sorry I found it so late that it's almost over, I'm not a NASCAR fan.

[quote name='jennyfur']Fire me up sweepstakes
trip for two to the NASCAR Nationwide race in Homestead, FL on November 20, 2010

October 1, 2010, at 9:00 AM Central Time and ends on Sunday, October 31, 2010, at 9:00 PM Central Time

[/QUOTE]

Just tried it, got "Great Clips! Thx, ur entered in Great Clips 38 Sweepstkes. Goto www.WinScoreWin.com 4 another chance 2 register. Use code "FIRE"."

Not a Nascar fan either, buy my dad is.

Thanks for the Tron contest, I entered the NASCAR one, but didn't realize it's not gaming related until I visited the website.

[quote name='jennyfur']Fire me up sweepstakes

[/QUOTE]
Yah, considering the short length of time left for the contest, and the fact that I *really* don't care about Nascar, I'll just leave this one up to the regulars to pick up.

However, thanks for the input!

Well I have been trying to enter the Gamefly contest all morning and it is not recognizing any of the entry words, anyone else getting this response?

[quote name='Jabrim']Well I have been trying to enter the Gamefly contest all morning and it is not recognizing any of the entry words, anyone else getting this response?[/QUOTE]

All entries had to be received by [FONT=&quot]10/29/10 for the final drawing that is on 11/4/10
[/FONT]

Well apparently the contest wasn't over. This evening I got a random text from the Gamefly number stating that I had "Sent in an unrecognized phrase" but "Don't worry you are still entered". lol

[quote name='Jabrim']Well apparently the contest wasn't over. This evening I got a random text from the Gamefly number stating that I had "Sent in an unrecognized phrase" but "Don't worry you are still entered". lol[/QUOTE]

Me too, just got that text from them. I checked the rules when my text was not recognized and it said entries had to be in by the date I posted, thus the reason for my post. But I'm not complaining.:D

[quote name='smokey6']Me too, just got that text from them. I checked the rules when my text was not recognized and it said entries had to be in by the date I posted, thus the reason for my post. But I'm not complaining.:D[/QUOTE]

Same here, not only a CAG, but poor as well.

If anyone wins from Gamefly or SAW, post here with the confirmation email/text so I can add you to the winner's list. :)

Don't forget to vote this thread up!

http://cooks.promo.eprize.com/morethemerrier/
text LETSPOP to 76060.
Text LETSPOP STOP to 76060 to opt-out.
Text LETSPOP HELP to 76060 for information.
Instantly win a $100.00 American Express gift card.
Void in California.
ends January 3, 2011.

http://www.nfl.com/snickers
Instantly win a 42" LCD flat screen TV, a $500 prepaid Visa Gift Card, an Official Wilson NFL Football, a $75 prepaid NFLShop.com Gift Certificate, an EA SPORTS Madden NFL 11 Game, a $50 prepaid NFLShop.com Gift Certificate, an Official SBLXV Hat, a $25 prepaid Visa Gift Card, or a coupon redeemable for one (1) single size SNICKERS Bar. Text "SBTIX" to 50503 and follow the instructions contained in the reply text messages. YOU MUST TRANSMIT THREE (3) TEXT MESSAGES TO COMPLETE EACH PLAY. Standard messaging and data rates apply. Prize Limits: one (1) Grand Prize per household and one (1) prize per household per day. Enter up to 5 times daily, contest ends December 16, 2010.

http://www.fritolayoutdoorgearup.com/
Instantly win a $10.00, $50.00 or $100.00 Cabela's gift card. Play online, or you can use your mobile phone to text "Gear Up" to shortcode 65579. You will receive a reply message requesting you to text a UPC to shortcode 65579 to play for a chance to win a prize. You can use code 2840009745. Participants are solely responsible for any wireless charges. Enter daily, contest ends December 4, 2010.

http://www.lcpizzabowl.com/
Text the key word "Pizza Bowl" to the short code 87963. You will then receive a text message informing you whether or not you are a Game Prize Winner, and if you are a Game Prize Winner, subject to verification, the Game Prize you have won and your Game Prize Claim Code Number.

[quote name='gryphter']I like the instant win ones, they tell you right away that you lost rather than making you wait a month.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I like these too

[quote name='Lscrogham9']http://cooks.promo.eprize.com/morethemerrier/
text LETSPOP to 76060.
Void in California.
ends January 3, 2011.

Instantly win a 42" LCD flat screen TV, a $500 prepaid Visa Gift Card, an Official Wilson NFL Football, a $75 prepaid NFLShop.com Gift Certificate, an EA SPORTS Madden NFL 11 Game, a $50 prepaid NFLShop.com Gift Certificate, an Official SBLXV Hat, a $25 prepaid Visa Gift Card, or a coupon redeemable for one (1) single size SNICKERS Bar. Text "SBTIX" to 50503 and follow the instructions contained in the reply text messages. YOU MUST TRANSMIT THREE (3) TEXT MESSAGES TO COMPLETE EACH PLAY. Standard messaging and data rates apply. Prize Limits: one (1) Grand Prize per household and one (1) prize per household per day. Enter up to 5 times daily, contest ends December 16, 2010.

Instantly win a $10.00, $50.00 or $100.00 Cabela's gift card. Play online, or you can use your mobile phone to text "Gear Up" to shortcode 65579. You will receive a reply message requesting you to text a UPC to shortcode 65579 to play for a chance to win a prize. You can use code 2840009745. Participants are solely responsible for any wireless charges. Enter daily, contest ends December 4, 2010.

Text the key word "Pizza Bowl" to the short code 87963. You will then receive a text message informing you whether or not you are a Game Prize Winner, and if you are a Game Prize Winner, subject to verification, the Game Prize you have won and your Game Prize Claim Code Number.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the addition, been trying these every day.

[quote name='Lscrogham9']http://cooks.promo.eprize.com/morethemerrier/
text LETSPOP to 76060.
Void in California.
ends January 3, 2011.

Text the key word "Pizza Bowl" to the short code 87963. You will then receive a text message informing you whether or not you are a Game Prize Winner, and if you are a Game Prize Winner, subject to verification, the Game Prize you have won and your Game Prize Claim Code Number.[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the delay, OP is updated with all contests in the "pretty" format. :)

Thanks for the addition bro!

Just saw this in an email from Ubisoft:

r3_2.jpg

Just in case you didn't get it from the 7-11/Slurpee thing.

[quote name='eugaet']Just saw this in an email from Ubisoft:

r3_2.jpg

Just in case you didn't get it from the 7-11/Slurpee thing.[/QUOTE]

Did it have a link to contest rules or anything in the email? I went to www.assassinscreed.com like the reply text said, but it's just a bunch of Brotherhood publicity.

[quote name='Distortiontm']Did it have a link to contest rules or anything in the email? I went to www.assassinscreed.com like the reply text said, but it's just a bunch of Brotherhood publicity.[/QUOTE]No, no such link. I tried looking but couldn't find anything outside of that pic included in the email. I'll check again in case I missed something...

Wow this is a handy page. Thanks to all that keep this running and up to date. Wish I would have seen this before. I won The Event and Fiesta prizes last month, but I hadn't heard about any of these others.

[quote name='eugaet']No, no such link. I tried looking but couldn't find anything outside of that pic included in the email. I'll check again in case I missed something...[/QUOTE]
Ok well as soon as we get more detailed info, I'll put it in an official format in the OP. Thanks for the submission, though!

Thanks, OP. Just a quick note, the formatting in the 1st post of the OP is off, the Fritolay one runs into the first one and should be separated

[quote name='gryphter']Thanks, OP. Just a quick note, the formatting in the 1st post of the OP is off, the Fritolay one runs into the first one and should be separated[/QUOTE]
Fixed! Thanks!

Remember to post here if you win one of the contests so we can get a good idea of how many CAGs are hitting the jackpots!

Just won a $10 Cabela gift card. Sweet! Don't know what I'll do with it, but awesome nonetheless. Thanks OP for keeping the thread up to date and to the person who gave the hot tip. (eeww, sounds gross)

[quote name='MoCiWe']Just won a 10$ Cabelas card, not to bad I suppose.[/QUOTE]

me too, but it says this when i try to redeem:

Please correct the issue to proceed:
Please re-check your prize code - the code you've entered is invalid, expired, or previously used.

bread's done
Back