[Current] Official Text to Win Thread 2010-2011

Won a $25 gift card to Little Ceasar's pizza on first try. Haven't ate there in years, and for free I will check em out, thanks OP!

[quote name='HydroX']me too, but it says this when i try to redeem:

Please correct the issue to proceed:
Please re-check your prize code - the code you've entered is invalid, expired, or previously used.
[/QUOTE]

Entered earlier today with post UPC code and it worked. You might've just keyed it in wrong.

[quote name='KingNothing09']Won a $25 gift card to Little Ceasar's pizza on first try. Haven't ate there in years, and for free I will check em out, thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Np. I love LC as a kid, but I too haven't been there in ages.

Just bumping this thread. Don't want it to fall too far down.

Was looking for something to buy with my Cabela's gift card and shipping kills most deals unfortunately. Hoping I can win another and try to stack them to get a thermal to snowboard in.

[quote name='Redeema']Just bumping this thread. Don't want it to fall too far down.

Was looking for something to buy with my Cabela's gift card and shipping kills most deals unfortunately. Hoping I can win another and try to stack them to get a thermal to snowboard in.[/QUOTE]

I bought the jumper cables(You can always use an extra set) for $6.99(marked down from $20) with shipping(no tax in TN) it came out to $12.94, I applied the $10 code and got them for $2.94 so the code will pay for shipping.

Oh and has anyone had a problem sending texts to the "Go Nuts At The Superbowl text promo"(SBTIX to 50503)? I played it for over a week straight but only once a day(can enter 5 times daily) and two days ago i start getting a message back I enter saying "Premium messaging had been blocked". I use a Straight Talk Phone(work pays for it- Carrier is TracFone) to enter all these contests and never had a problem before and I was double checking my email addy when replying to enter so I'm not sure what happened.

[quote name='Redeema']Those of you following this thread may also want to take a look at the Comedy Central Thanksgiveaway Wiikend thread here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=279528

You can text the codes to enter into the contest. The codes will be given out 12 times a day, so stick with that thread to get more chances to win.[/QUOTE]
Cool contest! Wish the thread was updated with the codes regularly, though :/

[quote name='Jabrim']Just won a $10 Cabela's gift card around 9:38 Eastern time. :) Thanks for keeping this thread up-to-date.[/QUOTE]
No problem! OP updated.

The Snickers SBTIX one is driving me insane...have to type in birthday, then email, then a big fat sorry after it. Been trying everyday for the past 2 weeks. uuugh.

New Epic Gamer Sweepstakes:

11/29 to 1/2/11
Text GETAWAY to 347639 (DISNEY)
Entries: One per Day
Grand Prize - Trip to Disneyland Resort, Disneyland, California Adventure, Epic Mickey game
First Prize - Epic Mickey game (75)

As much as I might like to win that Grand Prize, what a bummer when it's a four hour drive for me to Disneyland. Send me to Disneyworld instead. Thanks, I'm entering this one, either way.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']New Epic Gamer Sweepstakes:

11/29 to 1/2/11
Text GETAWAY to 347639 (DISNEY)
Entries: One per Day
Grand Prize - Trip to Disneyland Resort, Disneyland, California Adventure, Epic Mickey game
First Prize - Epic Mickey game (75)[/QUOTE]

Any info links?

I was hoping to win another Cabela's gift card, too. Shame.

Anyway, a little searching came up with this contest:
Win a Flip cam by texting 'Flip' to 55678
500 winners. Contest runs through 12/29. One entry per day. Drawings held on Wednesday. Can't find rules anywhere, so if someone else does they can link to it.

Lost in the first Flip drawing yesterday. Entered yesterday and tried again today and it looks like it may only be a once a week thing, so you may want to amend that if someone else can confirm it.

[quote name='Redeema']Lost in the first Flip drawing yesterday. Entered yesterday and tried again today and it looks like it may only be a once a week thing, so you may want to amend that if someone else can confirm it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Flip does appear to be weekly. Just go the same message.[/QUOTE]
Updated. Gracias!

Won again at the Snickers contest, but the website to find out what prize I won is broken. *sadface* It's been like that since yesterday. I have a feeling it's just a Snickers bar anyway, but since there's the potential of it being a $500 Visa gift card, I need it to work.

[quote name='Redeema']Email? You should have gotten a code in the "You won" notification.[/QUOTE]

Nope in the e-mail is said that I would receive an e-mail with the code within 7 days, never got it though. I did win a coupon for a Snicker's bar, I got all excited, until I found out it was just a Snicker's bar. :lol:

[quote name='Jabrim']Nope in the e-mail is said that I would receive an e-mail with the code within 7 days, never got it though. I did win a coupon for a Snicker's bar, I got all excited, until I found out it was just a Snicker's bar. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Did you enter via text? I got a 'you won' here's a code to use on our website text right after I sent the text to them.

The website is still down for me to redeem for my prize. nfl.com/snickers it can't be just me because it was broken at work, too.

[quote name='Redeema']Did you enter via text? I got a 'you won' here's a code to use on our website text right after I sent the text to them.

The website is still down for me to redeem for my prize. nfl.com/snickers it can't be just me because it was broken at work, too.[/QUOTE]

Yes I got a code, the website worked fine for me.

Snickers site is working for me again. Unfortunately, I only won a Snickers bar. Oh, well. I'll keep playing. I was only playing once a day until I won, and now I'm up to three times. Maybe I'll max it at five to push my luck.

Also, I had seen that Cisco blog, but it's not them giving it away, that's just a Cisco employee (as far as I can tell) mentioning it. It's a Flip sponsored contest, but I don't see it mentioned at all on their site.

[quote name='Redeema']Snickers site is working for me again. Unfortunately, I only won a Snickers bar. Oh, well. I'll keep playing. I was only playing once a day until I won, and now I'm up to three times. Maybe I'll max it at five to push my luck.

Also, I had seen that Cisco blog, but it's not them giving it away, that's just a Cisco employee (as far as I can tell) mentioning it. It's a Flip sponsored contest, but I don't see it mentioned at all on their site.[/QUOTE]

The Flip is a Cisco product.

Also, just won a $25 Little Ceasar's gift certificate.

Well I had reported that I hadn't got the $10 gift card code for the Cabela's gift card I won, which I hadn't until this evening, they sent an e-mail out. I honestly thought they just made an error or something and I wasn't going to get it. Maybe I will get one of the $19.99 Cabela hunting games for the 360. :applause:

The Little Caesar's contest is over if you want to take it off the current contests section.

Last edited by a moderator:
Found this one for you guys:

Text 'COKEHOLIDAY' to 76060
Ends 12/31
Enter Online as well here to try for the Instant Win

I did manage to win on my first try, but it was a PS3 theme worth $2.00...damn. Their rules suck because now I'm no longer eligible for another prize, though, I would hardly consider that theme a prize.

Prizes include:
a. Sweepstakes Prize: 7 Grand Prizes (1 per Week): A 320GB PlayStation®3, 1 PlayStation®Move Motion Controller, a PlayStation®Eye, and Sports ChampionsTM Game. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $399.99. The odds of winning a Sweepstakes Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
b. Instant Win Game Prizes: 235 First Prizes: A PlayStation®Eye, 1 PlayStation®Move Controller, and Sports ChampionsTM Game. ARV: $99.99. 15,000 Second Prizes: Sports ChampionsTM Dynamic Theme download for PS3TM. ARV: $1.99. The odds of winning an Instant Win Game prize are based on the number of eligible Instant Win Game plays during the Promotion Period, divided by the number of Instant Win prizes. For All Prizes: Total ARV of All Prizes: $56,147.58. No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Each prize winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 Sweepstakes Prize or 1 Instant Win Game Prize per person.

Rules

[quote name='Redeema']Found this one for you guys:

Text 'COKEHOLIDAY' to 76060
Ends 12/31
Enter Online as well here to try for the Instant Win

I did manage to win on my first try, but it was a PS3 theme worth $2.00...damn. Their rules suck because now I'm no longer eligible for another prize, though, I would hardly consider that theme a prize.

Prizes include:

Rules
[/QUOTE]

Nice find, something else to do while eating my morning cereal.

Coke Holiday is only open to Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, and West Virginia.

:/ No good for Louisiana. I'm guessing because we don't have 7/11's here.

If anyone wants it, since I don't have a PS3, here is a code for a "Sports Champion Dynamic Theme", the code is: K9BT-4KNE-2D72

1. Open an account on the PlayStation Network (or use an existing account)
2. From the PlayStation Network icon on the XMB™, select ‘PlayStation®Store’
3. Select the ‘Redeem Codes’ icon located in the upper right of the screen
4. Enter Voucher Code. Please note that the Voucher Code is case-sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed. Once the Voucher Code has been entered correctly, click ‘Continue.’
5. Product is now available for download

bread's done
Back