[Current] Official Text to Win Thread 2010-2011

[quote name='Redeema']Found this one for you guys:

Text 'COKEHOLIDAY' to 76060
Ends 12/31
Enter Online as well here to try for the Instant Win

I did manage to win on my first try, but it was a PS3 theme worth $2.00...damn. Their rules suck because now I'm no longer eligible for another prize, though, I would hardly consider that theme a prize.

Prizes include:

Rules
[/QUOTE]

Wow - this contest was a tease. I went on the site to enter, shuffled the squares and got psyched when three Move logos lined up. And then, the huge letdown to find out my "prize" was a stupid Sports Champions theme too. That's just cruel.

Looks like I just won a Flip camera from the untitled contest! Just sent them a reply with my email info. We'll see If I actually get one, but for now::whee:

I too won a flip camera. Lets see if it pans out.

update: got text to check email for redemption instructions. now lets see what the email says.

The Flip cameras aren't that great, you'll need to have your own video editing software. The application on the camera itself doesn't burn videos, it lets you select videos you want on a disc and then pay Flip to record them for you and mail the disc back to you. At least that's how it was on my boss' Flip video camera.

[quote name='hayleybug8']Yeah.... I got the email too.... >_<
Spam anyone??[/QUOTE]

I won also. Seems like too many people are winning if you ask me...

It says to mail by December 15, but today is December 15.

Got my confirmation email for the Flip and had the enclosed document notarized. All I have to do is scan it, and email it back. I'll post again when/if I receive the camera.

[quote name='[email protected]']Got my confirmation email for the Flip and had the enclosed document notarized. All I have to do is scan it, and email it back. I'll post again when/if I receive the camera.[/QUOTE]

Do you know if they want it back by today? If so then I'm kind of screwed, especially since I got the text around 2pm. I just got home and no notary's are open at this time...

[quote name='aporter727']Do you know if they want it back by today? If so then I'm kind of screwed, especially since I got the text around 2pm. I just got home and no notary's are open at this time...[/QUOTE]

Nah, you're good. They sent out another email saying this:

"Hi Flip Video Camera Winners:

Please accept our apologizes the notification you received earlier has the wrong deadline date. The deadline to send in your form is December 29, 2010.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank You."

I still haven't received the email. i got the text at 11:44. I double checked the email i sent and its right.

Hopefully the good karma of bringing you guys the word on the Flip comes my way because I really wanted one and didn't win again. If anyone doesn't want the cam I will gladly take it and give it a good home. Congrats to all of you! It's amazing how many of you won.

[quote name='[email protected]']Nah, you're good. They sent out another email saying this:

"Hi Flip Video Camera Winners:

Please accept our apologizes the notification you received earlier has the wrong deadline date. The deadline to send in your form is December 29, 2010.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank You."

[/QUOTE]

Ahh, I didn't receive that email. Thanks for the heads up!

Congrats to everyone who has won! College final just ended, so I should have time to update regularly for a while. OP will be updated soon with new contests, updates, etc.

Thanks for following the thread and being active members in the CAG community!

Idk guys, I'm on my iPhone and it won't let me see the form to download. This is the first time i have ever not been able to see something that was in an email! think it's a scam, that theflip.com knows nothing about. A scam. I searched the forums on theflip.com and saw NOTHING about this game! Can someone help me figure out what is REALLY going on!! Lol thanks!!

anyone else win a $25 little Caesars gift card and not receive a confirmation email? (If they send any to begin with) I screen shot the winners page and have the texts. Any idea who to contact?

[quote name='hayleybug8']Idk guys, I'm on my iPhone and it won't let me see the form to download. This is the first time i have ever not been able to see something that was in an email! think it's a scam, that theflip.com knows nothing about. A scam. I searched the forums on theflip.com and saw NOTHING about this game! Can someone help me figure out what is REALLY going on!! Lol thanks!![/QUOTE]

I found it the rules are up now on the first post and its legit.

[quote name='Hoffy']anyone else win a $25 little Caesars gift card and not receive a confirmation email? (If they send any to begin with) I screen shot the winners page and have the texts. Any idea who to contact?[/QUOTE]

I didn't get a confirmation e-mail, either. I believe they just snail mail it to you

Now the Snickers text contest is officially over. Tried to enter and got the 'contest ended 12/16' as if today was after that date. Meh, I got a $25 gift card out of it assuming they send it to me. I'll be looking for more contests today and I'll post them if I find them.

[quote name='Redeema']Now the Snickers text contest is officially over. Tried to enter and got the 'contest ended 12/16' as if today was after that date. Meh, I got a $25 gift card out of it assuming they send it to me. I'll be looking for more contests today and I'll post them if I find them.[/QUOTE]
OP updated.

The Coke Celebration contest is being run for 7-Eleven, and eligibility is geographically restricted. It also requires that you visit a website (https://cocacola.promo.eprize.com/7elevenholiday/) for the instant-win portion. I wish this had been in the OP, as it would have saved a few text messages on my part.

From the rules:
Eligibility: Celebrate the Holidays with Coca-Cola and PlayStation® at 7-Eleven® stores (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, and West Virginia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.

Thanks for the effort, though.

Wow, that was fast! I got my Flip in the mail today!

flipphoto.jpg

I got twenty-eight freaking text messages today, all at once from the Little Caesar's texting contest...I hope I am not the only one. Pissed me off, I work twelve hour shifts, so when I got off work and turned my phone on, I couldn't even check my messages because it took over two minutes to get all the texts...:lol:

I got 6 around 10:30 AM PST from Little Caesar, I have unlimited texts so it doesn't matter to me but if I didn't and got spammed worst (28?! Yikes) I would be pretty upset.

Got a text at 9:10am PST that I won a Flip cam!!! Another gadget to add to my utility belt. I completely forgot to tell my girlfriend to enter, seems like the win rate is high.

Feck, I hope I can win especially after I shared this with everyone here and I got the 'u r a loser' text today. One more try, maybe the good karma will work in my favor.

Anybody have trouble faxing the notorized form in for the flip camera. I tried but it came back saying there was no answer

I was planning to just email the form. I found out it costs like $10 to get something notarized, seems like a rip off but I'm going to try and call with a couple other places tomorrow.

[quote name='CouRageouS']I was planning to just email the form. I found out it costs like $10 to get something notarized, seems like a rip off but I'm going to try and call with a couple other places tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

$10 bucks? Damn, that's robbery. Mine cost $3 to notarize.

I sent the form via mail, e-mail and fax on Monday, and received the Flip today.

[quote name='CouRageouS']I was planning to just email the form. I found out it costs like $10 to get something notarized, seems like a rip off but I'm going to try and call with a couple other places tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Check your bank. Most banks will notarize something for free if you have an account with them. At least mine does.

[quote name='aporter727']$10 bucks? Damn, that's robbery. Mine cost $3 to notarize.

I sent the form via mail, e-mail and fax on Monday, and received the Flip today.[/QUOTE]
Damn that was fast, I wish I did it today then I would have had the chance of receiving it on Friday. Where did you to to get it notarized? I just searched for a local notary and saw they charge $10. But I was going to check at the UPS store or Kinko's.

dmzauk, thanks for the suggestion. I checked Bank of America through google and it says they only notarize financial documents for free.

bread's done
Back