[Current] Official Text to Win Thread 2010-2011

I live in Texas so I can’t enter the contest.
But if you live in Arizona , this are for you-
Enter the Bud Light Bowl Sweepstakes! (Jan. 3 - Feb. 7)
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of AZ, 21 of age or older as of date of entry.
Text COINTOSS (1/3-1/31) to 620620 to win a black Cards jersey or a jersey + $750 Ultimate Electronics GC courtesy of Quiktrip.
Text ENDZONE (1/3-1/31) to 620620 to win a black Cards jersey or $750 Ultimate Electronics gift card courtesy of Valero.
Text HUDDLE (1/3-2/7) to 620620 to win a $250 Ultimate Electronics Gift Care courtesy of 7-Eleven.
Text HALFTIME (1/3-2/7) to 620620 to win a $250 Ultimate Electronics gift card courtesy of Walgreens!
Text OFFENSE (1/3-2/7) to 620620 to win a $250 Ultimate Electronics gift card courtesy of Danny's/4Sons/Super Pumper!
Text TAILGATE (1/5-2/7) to 620620 to win a $250, $500 or $750 Ultimate Electronics Gift Care courtesy from Bashas.
Text CHAMPIONS (1/5-2/7) to 620620 to win one of these prizes: a Bud Light Bucket Table, 19" LCD HDTV, $1,250 or $2,500 Ultimate Electronics gift card courtesy of Albertsons!
RULES: http://ktar.com/?sid=1313779&nid=234

[quote name='Gran55']The "Royal Blue Land and Sea llc text to win a cruise – part 1" Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") starts at 12:00 PM (CST) on Monday, January 17, 2011 and ends at 12:00 PM (CST) on Thursday, March 31, 2011

open to legal U.S. residents who are 21 years and older -
text the Keyword "CBCRUISE" to 77531 -
Every participant can send a maximum of 1 entries per month during the Sweepstakes-
Prize and Delivery: One Caribbean cruise for 2 people (1 stateroom) on a 2011 select cruise sponsored by Royal Blue Land and Sea Inc. valued at approximately $2050. Airfare to and/or from the cruise departure or arrival port is NOT included. Winner is solely responsible for travel to and from the cruise departure or arrival port and any other costs associated with travel before and after the actual scheduled cruise ship departure and arrival for the specific cruise selected by and reserved for the winner. Multiple cruise choices may be offered for the winner's selection.

won't let me post link to rules since I'm new. add the www to royalblue-is.com/index.php.sweepstakes-rules or do a Google search.[/QUOTE]

Can anyone else get the rules page to work? Maybe I'm just exhausted and doing something stupid, but I keep getting a "page does not exist" error.

[quote name='yokopovich']I live in Texas so I can’t enter the contest.
But if you live in Arizona , this are for you-
Enter the Bud Light Bowl Sweepstakes! (Jan. 3 - Feb. 7)
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of AZ, 21 of age or older as of date of entry.
Text COINTOSS (1/3-1/31) to 620620 to win a black Cards jersey or a jersey + $750 Ultimate Electronics GC courtesy of Quiktrip.
Text ENDZONE (1/3-1/31) to 620620 to win a black Cards jersey or $750 Ultimate Electronics gift card courtesy of Valero.
Text HUDDLE (1/3-2/7) to 620620 to win a $250 Ultimate Electronics Gift Care courtesy of 7-Eleven.
Text HALFTIME (1/3-2/7) to 620620 to win a $250 Ultimate Electronics gift card courtesy of Walgreens!
Text OFFENSE (1/3-2/7) to 620620 to win a $250 Ultimate Electronics gift card courtesy of Danny's/4Sons/Super Pumper!
Text TAILGATE (1/5-2/7) to 620620 to win a $250, $500 or $750 Ultimate Electronics Gift Care courtesy from Bashas.
Text CHAMPIONS (1/5-2/7) to 620620 to win one of these prizes: a Bud Light Bucket Table, 19" LCD HDTV, $1,250 or $2,500 Ultimate Electronics gift card courtesy of Albertsons!
RULES: http://ktar.com/?sid=1313779&nid=234[/QUOTE]

I think I'll just leave these here, considering they are only available to 1 out of the 50 states. Thanks for the posts, though!

Today's keyword for the Golf Channel sweeps is: Palmer

Good luck. I'm still holding out hope that I'll win something someday.

[quote name='Distortiontm']Can anyone else get the rules page to work? Maybe I'm just exhausted and doing something stupid, but I keep getting a "page does not exist" error.

I think I'll just leave these here, considering they are only available to 1 out of the 50 states. Thanks for the posts, though![/QUOTE]

Hooray!! finally was able to enter the Royal Blue Cruise sweeps this morning. :bouncy::applause: text CBCRUISE to 77513 - monthly entry (Jan, Feb, Mar).

for rules, google "royal blue island cruise sweepstakes" - click on first link that comes up, then click on Sweepstakes Rules on left side.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're welcome, hopefully something good comes of these contests. Also, the Golf Channel one is over, so that can drop down the list. A couple more of the daily ones end next week, hope some new ones pop up soon.

I never got my Snickers stuff, did anyone here manage to win anything? I won a $25 Visa gift card and a Snicker bar and I'm still waiting for both, anyone receive stuff from them yet?

Got a new one for yall.

HOOPS
to 76060
Prizes: $100 Foot Locker gift card (24 total), Entry into sweepstakes for $10,000
Daily, Ends February 18, 2011

Rules

Also, you should get a discount code as a reply, so you'll get something from this at the very least.

and another one:

Text MAX to short code 72579
Prizes: 20,000 Pepsi Max branded t-shirts.
Rules
Daily between 1/20/2011, at 12:00 a.m. ET and ends 6/30/2011 at 11:59 p.m. ET

You've got a 1/20 chance at winning, so go for it.

I also won a Flip camera from the Flip contest that was going on. I've never won anything before these 2 winnings. I think chances on Text to win contests much be much higher!

[quote name='eric04h']I won a psp core pack for the capes sweeps. Thanks OP!![/QUOTE]

[quote name='eric04h']I also won a Flip camera from the Flip contest that was going on. I've never won anything before these 2 winnings. I think chances on Text to win contests much be much higher![/QUOTE]

I envy you sir. And I'm sure Redeema is with me on this one lol.

Yeah, makes me not want to share when I see people winning off of contests I'm sharing. But part of me thinks that by sharing I'll be given some sort of universal good luck deal. Besides, I won two separate contests this week, so I can't be too mad. I figure if someone is willing to share and I win, the least I can do is pay it forward to someone else. CAG has hooked me up big time, so I'm just doing my part to return the favor.

[quote name='Redeema']Yeah, makes me not want to share when I see people winning off of contests I'm sharing. But part of me thinks that by sharing I'll be given some sort of universal good luck deal. Besides, I won two separate contests this week, so I can't be too mad. I figure if someone is willing to share and I win, the least I can do is pay it forward to someone else. CAG has hooked me up big time, so I'm just doing my part to return the favor.[/QUOTE]

Very true, but i've personally found that I tend to do better when I share myself. It may diminish my chances in a particular contest, but people who win tend to post other contests and such. I try to repost contests and such myself... text ones are difficult for me because I rarely pay attention to text to win advertisements (just the other day I saw one for shell... but it had apparently been there for over half a year (the advert anyway) and expired... I find myself ignoring them when I know I shouldn't.

[quote name='Redeema']Yeah, makes me not want to share when I see people winning off of contests I'm sharing. But part of me thinks that by sharing I'll be given some sort of universal good luck deal. Besides, I won two separate contests this week, so I can't be too mad. I figure if someone is willing to share and I win, the least I can do is pay it forward to someone else. CAG has hooked me up big time, so I'm just doing my part to return the favor.[/QUOTE]

Yep your right, there's nothing wrong with sharing a contest, this is a community and your just doing a good deed just like posting a great deal.

The only thing I hate about sharing here is the lurkers who never join the site, do not contribute to the post, & win or take the contest info and post it in other site's forums. I wish there were a way to keep lurkers from seeing certain threads, maybe a "spoiler" type feature that only allows members to click to see what's posted so if they do win there still a CAG even if there a newbie. You know, it's the net and once you post something it's out there for everyone to see:bomb: and when it comes to contests that not a good thing LOL ;)

True because I think when you do a search for 'text to win contests' this thread comes up at the very top, so a ton of people must be seeing this and taking what is 'rightfully ours' :) If only they did to this forum what is done to the deals forum, you need to register to see it. It'd be a start especially with all the random CAG's giving away stuff for nothing. That's neither here nor there, though, anyone win at any of these contests? Where are the 5th Finger promos for Microsoft points? We're missing those lately.

[quote name='Redeema']True because I think when you do a search for 'text to win contests' this thread comes up at the very top, so a ton of people must be seeing this and taking what is 'rightfully ours' :) If only they did to this forum what is done to the deals forum, you need to register to see it. It'd be a start especially with all the random CAG's giving away stuff for nothing. That's neither here nor there, though, anyone win at any of these contests? Where are the 5th Finger promos for Microsoft points? We're missing those lately.[/QUOTE]

Yeah you definitely do not want these type contests being posted on SlickDeals & etc, it'll probably more than triples the chances of a CAG "not winning" ;)

I think you can still search the Deals section on CAG without signing in but after looking at a certain number of threads you have to sign in which i understand why they do that, it's to make non-members sign up but in a Contest forum such as this I'd like to see it completely locked & exclusive for members only because most of the things posted here aren't CAG affiliated anyway or at least their not making $$ for referrals like in the Deal section. Plus to participate in Cheapy's contests you usually need to be a member anyway.

I mentioned a member only feature like I stated before to CheapyD over a year ago via PM but never got a response. Also I mentioned an idea my brother had about starting a section in the gaming forum listing each state/country so CAGs can find gamers in their own area, tournaments, and etc but I didn't get a response for it either and said "fudge it"

The regional section is as close to that as it gets. Sort further from there if you like. There's a group of people from my area code that post deals once in a great while. Maybe I'll just shoot off and start my own contest forums or something...

[quote name='Redeema']The regional section is as close to that as it gets. Sort further from there if you like. There's a group of people from my area code that post deals once in a great while. Maybe I'll just shoot off and start my own contest forums or something...[/QUOTE]
Do it.

OP updated.... big time.

Please adhere to the submission guidelines so that I can post contests faster and not have to worry about gathering necessary information, formatting, etc.

Thanks everyone!

Here we go again. 1 in 20 shot and I'm 0'fer. X|

Edit: Two contests ended yesterday.

[quote name='Redeema']Here we go again. 1 in 20 shot and I'm 0'fer. X|

Edit: Two contests ended yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry your not alone I never win too :whistle2:x

It's not that I don't win contests, it's that I don't win the ones I post for some reason. This past week I got some coupons for Halls Drops, a Carhartt work shirt, some DVD's, and I won on thegiveaway.com. All non-text contests so it's a bit off-topic, but also not contests I posted. Maybe that's the karma thing about sharing. People need to start posting bigger prizes so I can win those. Now I know I won't win that Nissan Leaf. Van Dammit!

[quote name='Halo gamer']Don't worry your not alone I never win too :whistle2:x[/QUOTE]
Me either, and I maintain the damn thread! lol

Speaking of which.... OP updated. Nothing special.

Here is a TEXT Sweepstakes from DISNEY:

LET THE MEMORIES BEGIN SWEEPSTAKES - OFFICIAL RULES - NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IMPROVE ONE'S CHANCES OF WINNING.
SPONSOR: Disney Online.
ENTRY PERIODS: The period begins January 31, and ends February 28, 2011, as 4 separate sweepstakes:

"Weekly Sweepstakes One" begins January 31, 2011 and ends February 6, 2011;
"Weekly Sweepstakes Two" begins February 7, 2011 and ends February 13, 2011;
"Weekly Sweepstakes Three" begins February 14, 2011 and ends February 20, 2011; and
"Grand Sweepstakes" beginning February 21, 2011 and ending February 28, 2011.

No Entries for any Weekly Sweepstakes will be eligible for roll over into eligible Entries for any subsequent Weekly Sweepstakes, but all eligible Entries for all Weekly Sweepstakes will be rolled over into eligible Entries for the Grand Sweepstakes.

ENTRY: You may enter each of the four (4) Sweepstakes via either Text Entry or Online entry, during the applicable Entry Period:
(a) SMS TEXT ENTRY: You may enter by sending on your cell phone the keyword "MEMORIES" to shortcode "347639" ("DISNEY"). Standard carrier-messaging and data charges may apply to each text message sent and received.

LIMITATIONS: All Entries for each of the three Weekly Sweepstakes must be received during the applicable Entry Period as there will be no roll over of eligible Entries from earlier Weekly Sweepstakes for any of the Weekly Sweepstakes. Entries for each of the four (4) Sweepstakes are limited to one (1) Entry per person/Cell/Address for each day during the applicable Entry Period (regardless of method of Entry or whether one person has more than one Cell/Address or more than one person use the same Cell/Address), but all eligible Entries for each of the Weekly Sweepstakes will be rolled over into eligible Entries for the Grand Sweepstakes. There will be allowed a maximum of seven (7) Entries per person/Cell/Address during each of the four Sweepstakes, but for the Grand Sweepstakes the maximum will be increased by a maximum of twenty-one (21) eligible Entries rolled over from all Weekly Sweepstakes.

PRIZES: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE (for winner of Grand Sweepstakes): Winner will have the choice of one (1) of the following options: Option #1: Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida – 4 nights / 5 days Trip (approximate retail value ["ARV"]: $6,164). Option #2: Disneyland® Resort in California – 3 nights / 4 days Trip (ARV: $5,122). Option #3: Disneyland® Resort Paris – 5 nights /6 days Trip (ARV: $11,880). Option #4: Hong Kong Disneyland® Resort – 5 nights / 6 days Trip (ARV: $11,880). All options include a Trip for winner and three (3) guests ("Group") to location city of the applicable Resort ("City"), on Sponsor-selected dates, consisting of the following elements for the Group: [1] hotel accommodations (one standard room/quad occupancy, including room tax) for each night; [2] admission tickets (Park Hopper tickets if applicable) for each day and [3] if winner's residence is located more than two hundred fifty (250) miles from the City, round-trip coach air transportation on a Sponsor-selected carrier between a Sponsor-selected major metropolitan airport near winner's residence ("airport of origin") and a Sponsor-selected major airport in or near the City; but if winner's residence is located two hundred fifty (250) miles or less from the City, then round-trip ground transportation via a Sponsor-selected method between winner's residence and the hotel and [4] airport/hotel transfers. ARV: $5,122 to $11,880 (depending upon option chosen).

TWO (2) WEEKLY PRIZES (for the winner of Weekly Sweepstakes One and the winner of Weekly Sweepstakes Two): Each Prize is a four (4) day / three (3) night Trip for the Group to the Disneyland Resort® in Anaheim, CA ("City"), on Sponsor-selected dates, consisting of the following elements for the Group: [1] hotel accommodations (one standard room/quad occupancy, including room tax) for three (3) nights; [2] 3-Day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® tickets; [3] if winner's residence is located more than two hundred fifty (250) miles from the City, round-trip coach air transportation on a Sponsor-selected carrier between a Sponsor-selected major metropolitan airport near winner's residence ("airport of origin") and a Sponsor-selected major airport in or near the City; but if winner's residence is located two hundred fifty (250) miles or less from the City, then round-trip ground transportation via a Sponsor-selected method between winner's residence and the hotel and [4] airport/hotel transfers. ARV: $4,900 each.

ONE (1) WEEKLY PRIZE (for the winner of Weekly Sweepstakes Three): a five (5) day / four (4) night Trip for the Group to the Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida on Sponsor-selected dates, consisting of the following elements for the Group: [1] hotel accommodations (one standard room/quad occupancy, including room tax) for four (4) nights; [2] 4-Day Park Hopper® tickets; [3] if winner's residence is located more than two hundred fifty (250) miles from the Resort, round-trip coach air transportation on a Sponsor-selected carrier between a Sponsor-selected major metropolitan airport near winner's residence ("airport of origin") and Orlando International Airport; but if winner's residence is located two hundred fifty (250) miles or less from the Resort, then round-trip ground transportation via a Sponsor-selected method between winner's residence and the hotel and [4] airport/hotel transfers. ARV: $5,430.

Check Rules for further info: http://m.disney.go.com/m/lmb/t/page?id=1816047&pid=1806731

I live in TX too and came across some contests for Coors Light. How do I get them posted on here? I haven't been able to figure out the keywords yet but thought I'd share them and maybe someone else can figure them out

These are all Coors Light sweeps for TX residents..
90464 (20) $50 Sundance Square GC if within 75 miles of FTW or $50 Mastercard in more than 50 miles (this one expires 02/07/11)
28130 1 prize -- 42 " TV (expires 02/06/11)
90464 2 -Vegas trips and then other smaller prizes (expires 03/31/11)

Have not been able to figure out what the keywords on these yet. I just found these a couple of days ago.

[quote name='yokopovich']Here is a TEXT Sweepstakes from DISNEY:

Check Rules for further info: http://m.disney.go.com/m/lmb/t/page?id=1816047&pid=1806731[/QUOTE]

Hey man, thanks for the input, but could you please next time take a couple extra minutes for submit the contest in the format outlined in the OP? It'll make it easier to post. Thank you!

[quote name='acsolo99']These are all Coors Light sweeps for TX residents..
90464 (20) $50 Sundance Square GC if within 75 miles of FTW or $50 Mastercard in more than 50 miles (this one expires 02/07/11)
28130 1 prize -- 42 " TV (expires 02/06/11)
90464 2 -Vegas trips and then other smaller prizes (expires 03/31/11)

Have not been able to figure out what the keywords on these yet. I just found these a couple of days ago.[/QUOTE]

Hi, welcome to the thread! Normally I don't add contests to the OP that are up in a few days, nor contests that are state-specific. But please feel free to post any and all t2w contests in the thread.

Hope I'm posting this correctly:
Texas Only
MILLER LITE® DALLAS STARS SWEEPSTAKES
Contest ends 02/28/2011
Enter Daily
Prize(s):
One (1) Grand Prize: prize includes luxury tickets on the glass for winner and three (3) adult guests to attend a Dallas Stars 2011 regular season home game, date determined by Sponsor.
Five (5) First Prizes: Includes general admission tickets for winner and three (3) adult guests to attend a Dallas Stars 2011 regular season home game, dater determined by Sponsor.
TEXT STARS and date of birth (MMDDYYYY) to 49375.
OFFICIAL RULES: http://www.promorules.com/ml2399/
* Texas Residents Only
* Winners & guests must all be 21 or over
*Transportation NOT included

There is a saying in Texas, "Never ask a person where they are from. If they are from Texas they will let you know without being asked. If they're not, then don't embarass them."

Kraft|Nabisco Nascar Sweepstakes
Ends September 30, 2011
One entry/day via text
Prizes: 2 drawings for a Chevy Camaro and/or Chevy Silverado and a 5 day/4 night trip for four (winner and three guests) to a Sponsor specified race in Miami, FL
Text 'Tony' for the Camaro or 'Ryan' for the Silverado to 71717
http://kraft.promotions.com/nascar2011/splash.do
Rules are in pop-up on link above

Good luck. You can also enter online twice a day.

Geeze, I entered one of the contests from a few pages back, not noticing that it was for Arizona residents only, and won a 19 LCD HDTV with way of claiming it...

Congrats? Maybe a nice CAG would be willing to get it to you for a small fee, plus you covering shipping? I'm in Cali, I'd think of doing it for someone if it wasn't too much hassle and involved notaries and whatnot.

Thanks for the advice Redeema, I thought about that for a minute, but then I remembered I have some family living in AZ, so I'm thinking they're gonna get it...

Don't even drink soda and I win an Pepsi T-shirt, oh well....I can't go wrong with a free shirt lol. Thanks again for keeping all of these texting contests organized here!

[quote name='[email protected]']Thanks for the advice Redeema, I thought about that for a minute, but then I remembered I have some family living in AZ, so I'm thinking they're gonna get it...[/QUOTE]

I'm in AZ if you're family doesn't want to bother with it. PM me if need be.

[quote name='Redeema']Kraft|Nabisco Nascar Sweepstakes
Ends September 30, 2011
One entry/day via text
Prizes: 2 drawings for a Chevy Camaro and/or Chevy Silverado and a 5 day/4 night trip for four (winner and three guests) to a Sponsor specified race in Miami, FL
Text 'Tony' for the Camaro or 'Ryan' for the Silverado to 71717
http://kraft.promotions.com/nascar2011/splash.do
Rules are in pop-up on link above

Good luck. You can also enter online twice a day.[/QUOTE]
OP updated.

[quote name='[email protected]']Geeze, I entered one of the contests from a few pages back, not noticing that it was for Arizona residents only, and won a 19 LCD HDTV with way of claiming it...[/QUOTE]
you should call the number and tell them so they can award it to someone else.
I won the budlight bucket table, husband won the $250 gift card from Ultimate Electronics and my friend won $750 gift card from Ultimate Electronics through these texts. : )

[quote name='Distortiontm']I'm in AZ if you're family doesn't want to bother with it. PM me if need be.[/QUOTE]

You know what, bro? You got it. My way of saying thanks for keeping this thread updated.

PM coming your way.

[quote name='rhondawon']you should call the number and tell them so they can award it to someone else.
I won the budlight bucket table, husband won the $250 gift card from Ultimate Electronics and my friend won $750 gift card from Ultimate Electronics through these texts. : )[/QUOTE]

Wow! I'm ecstatic to hear you've been so lucky! Keep representing CAG! :)

[quote name='[email protected]']You know what, bro? You got it. My way of saying thanks for keeping this thread updated.

PM coming your way.[/QUOTE]

WOW!!! I meant that I'd help you get it shipped to your place, but I won't refuse the kind gesture! lol

Way to keep the community spirit alive everyone!

Hey everybody in AZ -
I too made the mistake of entering AZ only sweeps - and I won twice. Although I'm from Tx, I still received a $100 GC. But I couldn't accept the Bud-lite Bucket Table. I wish I would have known somebody in AZ. If you're from AZ, contact me.
NOW FOR THE GOOD NEWS FOR AZ RESIDENTS - There is a website that only has AZ beer contests. It is sweet. Check it out - http://azbeercontests.com/
Good luck rom Texas

bread's done
Back