Cyber Sunday's wrestling topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brak']

And this one is for anyone who, like me, dislikes ICP (and likes Mike Awesome, too):

[/quote]

Haha I remember seeing that happen on Nitro and I thought surely that guy must have broken something. That was hilarious, but only because I hate ICP. You can see Awesome trying to grab his feet, to no avail...

Since it looks like it wasn't mentioned, IGN has Piper & Mr. Perfect's entrances up.

BTW, WTF is up with the 360 videos? None of the legends entrances are up there.

DDP was a useless old man and the only charisma he had was forced. Good riddance.

Not that JBL wasn't a big-titted cowboy stiff with no talent, but if the shoe fits...

Finally, I'll be changing this topic into Piper's topic tomorrow. Would you guys be interested in seeing future topics with polls, or was 1 enough?
New poll every time.

[quote name='KaneRobot']DDP was a useless old man and the only charisma he had was forced. Good riddance.

Not that JBL wasn't a big-titted cowboy stiff with no talent, but if the shoe fits...

New poll every time.[/quote]

Poll for most homosexual wrestler or tag team:

Angel
Vince McMahon
Goldust
Gorgeous George
Kanyon
Billy & Chuck
Lenny & Lodi
Buff Bagwelll
Adrian Adonis
and Umaga

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Poll for most homosexual wrestler or tag team:

Angel
Vince McMahon
Goldust
Gorgeous George
Kanyon
Billy & Chuck
Lenny & Lodi
Buff Bagwelll
Adrian Adonis
and Umaga[/quote]
10vz5.jpg

[quote name='Sporadic']:lol: This is great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z17NzdoFrQo&mode=related&search=[/QUOTE]

wow another human tornado fan? Awesome. I've been a huge fan, I know he isn't the very best wrestler in the world but he has so much charisma and he puts a lot into every match. He actually came to a party of mine a few months ago cuz I invited him through a mutual friend and he was super cool...unfortunately he didn't get drunk & crazy.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Poll for most homosexual wrestler or tag team:[/QUOTE]

The Christopher Street Connection.

03.jpg

It's hard to top Angel's barbed wire dildo, but somehow they manage to do it.

Watched OVW last night and I got a feeling that when Burchill comes back to WWE, he won't have the pirate gimmick. He was on there last night with the tights and attitude he had when he was tag teaming with Regal.

And he sucked in the ring, though his new finisher is pretty neat (I doubt he'll use the C4 with any regularity in the WWE).

I personally think he'll be released soon or brought up in a new British Bulldogs style tag team with Steve Lewington.

[quote name='mykevermin']or brought up in a new British Bulldogs style tag team with Steve Lewington.[/quote]

Actually I was thinking about that with last week's show. I thought it would be Steve Lewington & Davey Boy Smith's son, Harry Smith that would make a great new version of the team. Especially if you saw the article on him on WWE.com, he looks very similar to his dad.

So after stealing TNA PPV's for almost 2 years I decided to finally throw them some cash. Yesterday I ordered the Kurt Angle and regular TNA-logo-on-black t-shirts from shoptna.com for around $50 and today I bought the X-division 2 pack from Wal-Mart for $20... making my tabs for this year:
WWE:
ECW ONS 05 t-shirt for like $15
ECW ONS 06 t-shirt/dvd combo for like $25 - total $40
TNA:
t-shirts $50
DVD's $20 - total $70

Sounds about right :)

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Poll for most homosexual wrestler or tag team:

Angel
Vince McMahon
Goldust
Gorgeous George
Kanyon
Billy & Chuck
Lenny & Lodi
Buff Bagwelll
Adrian Adonis
and Umaga[/quote]

You guys forgot "The Maestro".

pg3d.jpg

[quote name='tangytangerine']Actually I was thinking about that with last week's show. I thought it would be Steve Lewington & Davey Boy Smith's son, Harry Smith that would make a great new version of the team. Especially if you saw the article on him on WWE.com, he looks very similar to his dad.[/QUOTE]

You're probably right, since Smith and Lewington are about the same age/size.

Have fun at Cyber Sunday Michael.

My (quick) picks:

1. Mickie James defeats Lita
2. Jeff Hardy defeats Nitro
3. Ric Flair & Dusty Rhodes defeat The Spirit Squad with help from Sarge & Piper
4. Umaga defeats Kane
5. Cryme Tyme wins a Texas Tornado match
6. Edge & Orton defeat DX via Bischoff
7. Cena puts his belt on the line & retains.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']My (quick) picks:

1. Mickie James defeats Lita
2. Jeff Hardy defeats Nitro
3. Ric Flair & Dusty Rhodes defeat The Spirit Squad with help from Sarge & Piper
4. Umaga defeats Kane
5. Cryme Tyme wins a Texas Tornado match
6. Edge & Orton defeat DX via Bischoff
7. Cena puts his belt on the line & retains.[/quote]
I mostly agree with that. However, I think Hardy defeats Carlito, and Booker T will pin Big Show to retain the World Heavyweight Championship.

Man I hate to say it but Cyber Sunday has been pretty dull so far outside of....

HBK freaking out and giving Super Kicks to several people backstage after him and HHH got into an argument.

That Jeff Hardy match was boring. And Hardy blowing the swanton at the end was shitty.

This PPV better pick up soon..... okay...

Edge/Orton vs DX will certainly get this PPV going. GO EDGE GO!!!!

[quote name='Demolition Man']Man I hate to say it but Cyber Sunday has been pretty dull so far outside of....

HBK freaking out and giving Super Kicks to several people backstage after him and HHH got into an argument.
[/QUOTE]

Holy shit.

That sounds awesome.

- edit Somebody on stickam is broadcasting Cyber Sunday live :applause: :applause:

[quote name='Sporadic']Holy shit.

That sounds awesome.

- edit Somebody on stickam is broadcasting Cyber Sunday live :applause: :applause:[/QUOTE]
Linkage?

[quote name='OzCatter']Hehe, I PMed him to be my friend. I hope he pulls through but he probably wont.

Time for WoW then[/QUOTE]

It's open again. RUSH!!!

Horseface won :(

[quote name='Sporadic']It's open again. RUSH!!!

Horseface won :(
[/QUOTE]
Glad I only missed the women's match.

Edit: Bah at the tag choice.

[quote name='Sporadic']You should have registered an account.

It didn't kick me out this time :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
I did, but my browser crashed and I had to log back in. When I got back the room was private. :cry:

[quote name='Demolition Man']
WTF..... I turn my back and Flair/Piper won?????
[/QUOTE]

SPIRIT SQUAD BURIED! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

sprirtsquadburiedwoooooz7.jpg

- edit [quote name='GuilewasNK']What the hell is stickam?[/QUOTE]

Webcam community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back