Cyberpunk 2077 Xbox One X $300

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great info on how the game code is locked into the console. I'll likely sell cheap to someone on CAG who doesn't care if they have to reset user/pass and just try to dump the code for 25 bucks. If the PS5 enhancements are trivial then I'll just keep it.

I do have an extra cyberpunk system that I'd sell for cost plus shipping to someone. I will say I paid 399 for it from amazon, which is why I'm going to return it to them. So it'll be 427 plus shipping for it. If interested let me know.

Technically, couldn't someone you are selling it to just make a new gamertag and give you that info and you use that to redeem the code on your console and then log off and they log into it and download the game on their console and then log into their real gamertag and as long as they keep that profile on their console, they can play the game with their real gamertag? This would make it so you don't need the person to be at your place or you at theirs.

I ended up buying 2 bundles (the one with the figure and the one with the hard drive and no figure). I leaning towards just selling it to someone here for cost plus shipping. I am also probably going to sell my copy of the game.

Is anyone else waiting until the game is out before opening it up? Obviously this wouldn't apply if it's your first XB1.
I'm going to sell my current Xbox One X while demand is still high for gaming consoles. Try to get the cost of buying this limited edition down as much as I can so I will be opening it as soon as I get it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to sell my current Xbox One X while demand is still high for gaming consoles. Try to get the cost of buying this limited edition down as much as I can.
That's what I did. The local indy game store in my area that also does MTG gave me $250 store credit for it, and I'm using that for a MTG Double Masters booster box ($250-$300 price point) that releases in 8 weeks. If it wasn't for that, I would have sold my Scorpio X myself for $250-$300 cash.

I'm going to sell my current Xbox One X while demand is still high for gaming consoles. Try to get the cost of buying this limited edition down as much as I can so I will be opening it as soon as I get it.
Demand is insanely high, I sold my xbox s for 260, I'll do $60 for an upgrade, LE and game any day.

Yeah, for those replacing their existing console with this the time to open is now.  I just listed my black 1x locally this afternoon and have already have a buyer on the way ($300, console only).

I claimed the game during the initial setup process.  Kept the 1mo game pass for later since I'm currently maxed at 3 years.

I think part of the reason demand is high even for the regular Xbox X is because there's still a shortage of all consoles at retailers due to Coronavirus. I can't believe someone bought my regular black Xbox One X without the controller for $270 only 10 minutes after I listed it.

Glad they stayed around a bit. If this game is as expected it could be a generational type experience . CDPR are such overachievers I’m stoked they will knock this out of the park.

Wanted to finish off the collection but they were gone before I knew it and, like cars, I refuse to pay above sticker.

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:33877]

My crazy collector friend in Chicago bought one and is leaving it sealed, even though he's still on a XB1 VCR.
silly man.

Anyway my Best Buy delivery got delayed until today. I hate having to sit around all day waiting for stuff to get delivered, but this isn't something I want sitting outside the door of my apartment all day.

That's what I did. The local indy game store in my area that also does MTG gave me $250 store credit for it, and I'm using that for a MTG Double Masters booster box ($250-$300 price point) that releases in 8 weeks. If it wasn't for that, I would have sold my Scorpio X myself for $250-$300 cash.

Demand is insanely high, I sold my xbox s for 260, I'll do $60 for an upgrade, LE and game any day.

Yeah, for those replacing their existing console with this the time to open is now. I just listed my black 1x locally this afternoon and have already have a buyer on the way ($300, console only).

I claimed the game during the initial setup process. Kept the 1mo game pass for later since I'm currently maxed at 3 years.

I think part of the reason demand is high even for the regular Xbox X is because there's still a shortage of all consoles at retailers due to Coronavirus. I can't believe someone bought my regular black Xbox One X without the controller for $270 only 10 minutes after I listed it.
I am going to list my One X complete with box and everything it came with, an extra custom controller and 3 games(Rare Replay, Gears of War Ultimate Edition and sealed Burnout paradise)for $420. It seems like that would be a pretty good deal in my area as I see just One X systems with no games or box going for $370-$400.

Not counting this one, I currently have 2 XB1S and 1 XB1X hooked up throughout my house. I didn't realize I might could get a decent amount for my current X so I might explore that. I guess I initially figured I'd replace one of the S's but the more I think about it I probably don't need two X's around especially with next gen around the corner.

I think I seen they stop production of the xbox one x.

Not sure tho
No they don't stop making current gen consoles just because next gen release soon. The main reason is because of production issues due to Coronavirus, same reason why Switch and PS4s are also hard to find at retailers

Anyone see any of the $300 consoles available? Like even the non Cyberpunk ones? Can’t find an X1X anywhere.
Not Cyberpunk, but I just picked up an Xbox one x from Sam’s Club for $249.99. 1Tb non bundle. I already have a project Scorpio. It was just so cheap I couldn’t help it.

My bundle arrived today. For those of you interested in how GS breaks down what they charge for each: Console $283.62, Controller $71.02 and figure $28.36. At least that's what my receipt sates.

I have been having trouble selling my One X. Offer Up and CL are flooded with Cyberpunk One X's and regular One X's. Just Cyperpunk systems are in the $400-$500 and I've seen the bundles in the $550-$700 range. Prices are all over the place for regular One X but I've seen them with 1 controller and 2 games sell for as little as $250 and bundles with 2 controllers and multiple games sell for $450. My current bundle has only gotten 6 hits and they either want to just buy things individually or I get lowballed or flaked. I might have to trade for other systems or just wait it out.

Be nice to see all those scalped and hoarded systems get outside of return about the same time MS gets inventory back and floods the market with new 1Xs on sale for $200 (like it appeared they might have been about to do right before CV19 monkeyed up the works).

I sold my OG 1X a few days ago for $300, controller and cables only. Sucks I will probably never play this game on this console but ohh well.

I sold my OG 1X a few days ago for $300, controller and cables only. Sucks I will probably never play this game on this console but ohh well.
Must be a regional thing because my inbox is full of people offering me 120 dollars for a scorpio edition. Recouping more of the cost of the cyberpunk console would be nice.

Sold my Taco Bell XB1X for $325 and my Scorpio Edition for $300, can't believe I got this much. I was originally hoping to just get $250 trade-in credit at Gamestop. Used the $325 for the Taco Bell Xbox to pay for the Cyberpunk edition and broke even. Pretty awesome got a new console with updated warranty, and got Cyberpunk for free. Doubt I'll ever play Cyberpunk on it now since the release got pushed, but I didn't really want to play it on 1X then go to Series X anyway.

Sold my Taco Bell XB1X for $325 and my Scorpio Edition for $300, can't believe I got this much. I was originally hoping to just get $250 trade-in credit at Gamestop. Used the $325 for the Taco Bell Xbox to pay for the Cyberpunk edition and broke even. Pretty awesome got a new console with updated warranty, and got Cyberpunk for free. Doubt I'll ever play Cyberpunk on it now since the release got pushed, but I didn't really want to play it on 1X then go to Series X anyway.
For some reason I always wanted one of those Taco Bell X1Xs...but i'm happy to have this Cyberpunk one.

I traded in my Scorpio edition a year or so ago for $275, and I think there was an extra $50 on top of it...but I don't remember the details. It was a GameStop promo and I switched over to the PS4 Pro when I did that.

I'm trying to get back what I spent on my first CP X1X, but yeah, prices have gone down in the past few days. Honestly I'm just going to wait until November, then I think the value will go up a bit again.

I'm trying to get back what I spent on my first CP X1X, but yeah, prices have gone down in the past few days. Honestly I'm just going to wait until November, then I think the value will go up a bit again.
When the new consoles will likely be released? Seems to me that people will be buying those instead. Of course, if there is a shortage, people could be putting them online for $600 or $700 making the One X look like a better deal at $400.

I have to think they were imagining more people actually playing this game on this console than the way it looks currently. Can anyone think of another LE that suffered a similar fate?

I have to think they were imagining more people actually playing this game on this console than the way it looks currently. Can anyone think of another LE that suffered a similar fate?
I can't remember the last LE console releasing 3 months before a game launches, let alone almost 6 months now that the game was delayed again. Most are out the same time or a couple weeks prior to release.

I finally sold my black One X and hooked up the Cyberpunk console. I'm surprised that I have to do a system update. 3 steps total. Cool little sound when you turn it on. I also thought it was cool that it comes with a turquoise colored HDMI cable. It also comes with a stand which I will never use.

I can't remember the last LE console releasing 3 months before a game launches, let alone almost 6 months now that the game was delayed again. Most are out the same time or a couple weeks prior to release.
Part of me still thinks this is intentional for two reasons: 1) they can prob clear our some X1Xs for a decent profit still and 2) they're gonna release a Cyberpunk 2077 SX when they officially release the game on XS/PS5 (like I get the X1X copy will work on XS, but I'd thinking they're going to release an official 'next gen' copy).

Part of me still thinks this is intentional for two reasons: 1) they can prob clear our some X1Xs for a decent profit still and 2) they're gonna release a Cyberpunk 2077 SX when they officially release the game on XS/PS5 (like I get the X1X copy will work on XS, but I'd thinking they're going to release an official 'next gen' copy).
I don’t think so. They did this LE because the game was originally scheduled to come out April or May. Then the game got delayed to September and they had no choice but to release it because they weren’t going to release a 1X so close to the Series X. Then the game gets delayed again to November (which I think has more to do with the console launches). They’ve also never released a LE at launch of a new generation. And add on the pandemic that is going to cause a shortage.

I am liking the controller. The back texture of the handles is nice and I like how no future feels like it was actually carved and not just spray painted on. I'm pretty impressed overall with this console. Thanks to the OP and everyone else that gave updates of when and where it was in stock. Oh and like another user already stated, you don't have to redeem the Cyberpunk game. I only redeemed the free month of Ultimate to extend my membership but you can choose the later option for the game if you don't want it. Whenever I do sell the digital copy, it will be ready to redeem on that account.

I remeber seeing this post like 2 weeks ago.. Everywhere was sold out and still is seems only if I ever get one is through  ebay...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back