Cyberpunk 2077 Xbox One X $300

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought it, had to try to keep adding it to my cart for 30 minutes or so but I finally got through.
This brings a tear to my eye. God bless you sir.

I found a local seller who wants $450, so I'm just gonna do that and sell my One X and some plasma to make up the cost. :bomb: :bomb:

Thanks man, that's the one. Plot twist: it's not $300 :-({|=
But but it says $300....?

Just received an email from best buy regarding a delay in shipment with the following reason:

Civil demonstration has delayed your package in transit. delivery will be rescheduled. check back for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
my order finally shipped from the Microsoft store. should be here tomorrow. I'm going to try to sale this one because I really want the Taco Bell one. or anybody here wants to trade I live in Memphis 

Just got mine from Best Buy. It’s been opened and resealed. Anyone else get one like this? Wondering if MS had to open them all to remove or add codes when the game got delayed.

Amazon left mine on an uncovered porch in a thunderstorm. It was out there for like 10 minutes. Outer box soaked and air bags literally saved the system box from water damage. Stupid fucks.

Well, all my Amazon items come UPS or USPS. Guess it depends on area.

edit - after looking it up, I see that they do deliver in certain areas. Never knew that as its definitely not in my area at all. Stupid to assume everybody knows if its not even offered in your area, ass.

Amazon left mine on an uncovered porch in a thunderstorm. It was out there for like 10 minutes. Outer box soaked and air bags literally saved the system box from water damage. Stupid fucks.
Same thing happened with my diploma.
What is wrong with these people?

Same thing happened with my diploma.
What is wrong with these people?
Insurance - it is cheaper not to care

On that note, if your box is jacked maybe you can file a claim and get some cash off (collector's item and all)...bonus if you were going to toss the box, bummer if you were going to keep that thing sealed up all cherry...

The drivers they hire are basically local temp/seasonal people so you get a mixed bag. Worst I had was a brand new stainless steel microwave left in my driveway with no packaging whatsoever to protect or conceal it.

I left my new system on for a few hours this morning to download some games... walked into the room it was in and was hit with this awful and strong chemical smell. Reaaally hoping it dissipates soon.

Insurance - it is cheaper not to care

On that note, if your box is jacked maybe you can file a claim and get some cash off (collector's item and all)...bonus if you were going to toss the box, bummer if you were going to keep that thing sealed up all cherry...
He said the system box was fine.

I left my new system on for a few hours this morning to download some games... walked into the room it was in and was hit with this awful and strong chemical smell. Reaaally hoping it dissipates soon.
Likely just too much thermal paste used on the GPUs or CPUs. It will go away in a couple days, assuming you use it a lot, otherwise you’re looking at about 7-10 days of the smell when you use it sparingly.

My advice? Turn off sleep mode, leave the console on and let it run with a game on when you’re not in the room. It will burn it off a lot faster. This happens a lot when you build your own PC. It’s no big deal. Also it’s better to have too much thermal paste than too little.

Peace.

https://www.gamestop.com/video-games/xbox-one/consoles/products/xbox-one-x-cyberpunk-2077-system-and-johnny-silverhand-figure-bundle/B215748C.html

For those that still want this. At least you aren't paying more than what the bundle is valued at. Comes with the figure and extra controller.
Nice catch, of course GS is going to bundle it up...makes more sense! But I agree with aircobra, you're getting the system at the $300 pricepoint and an extra LE controller.

https://www.gamestop.com/video-games/xbox-one/consoles/products/xbox-one-x-cyberpunk-2077-system-and-johnny-silverhand-figure-bundle/B215748C.html

For those that still want this. At least you aren't paying more than what the bundle is valued at. Comes with the figure and extra controller.
Much appreciated. That controller is too cool & I would love to have an extra. Having missed on the initial orders, I had given up all hopes for console. Snagged one now

I still can't believe Microsoft priced the Cyberpunk console at $299, crazy considering I just sold my regular black Xbox One X for $270 yesterday (just the console too with no controller included). They could've easily still sell out all the Cyberpunk consoles at $399. It might not sell ot in less than a day, but it probably would've been all gone in a few days to a week tops.

Sold out. I have it in my cart and when I go to check out, I get an error message: Your shopping cart cannot be ordered since one or more of the products in your cart are not available in the requested quantity. Please check availability for each product. I am only trying to buy one. Oh well. I tried! Seems like I was fast enough to be able to add it to my cart but not fast enough ordering it.

That link doesn't work. Here's the correct link https://www.gamestop.com/video-games/xbox-one/consoles/products/xbox-one-x-cyberpunk-2077-total-fan-system-bundle/B215748A.html

I was all for getting the bundle with an extra controller and figure but with this bundle, you're paying $90 more for a 2 TB HDD. Granted, it matches the console but that's too much for me to spend. I don't want a 2TB HDD and so I would be selling it. I don't even want the figure or extra controller. Not sure if I would be able to sell those off and get enough money back. I wanted to get this console and then sell my One X but spending over $500 after taxes is kind of risky if I can't get enough back to make it worth it. Hmmm.

@cloudx9 I included a working link.

This link no longer works but dang Gamestop was really trying to milk it huh? What else did it include?
https://www.gamestop.com/video-games/xbox-one/consoles/products/xbox-one-x-cyberpunk-2077-total-fan-system-bundle/B215748A.html

Then there is this one without the figure:

https://www.gamestop.com/video-games/xbox-one/consoles/products/xbox-one-x-cyberpunk-2077-system-and-accessories-bundle/B215748B.html

They both come with the extra controller and 2TB Cyberpunk external drive.

Those new bundles don't make much sense. GS is charging $29 for that figure when you compare it to the bundle that has the HDD with no figure. In the bundle that sold out, it was only charging like $15 for the figure.

Those new bundles don't make much sense. GS is charging $29 for that figure when you compare it to the bundle that has the HDD with no figure. In the bundle that sold out, it was only charging like $15 for the figure.
Your math is wrong. They've priced the controller at $60 (instead of the $74.99 it costs to buy separately). The non-figure bundle is a great deal.

I bit the bullet and got this bundle.

https://www.gamestop.com/video-games/xbox-one/consoles/products/xbox-one-x-cyberpunk-2077-system-and-accessories-bundle/B215748B.html

For anyone with the hookup, employee discounts are working on the bundles. Took it down to 380.
Damn, my home store JUST closed and I know the manger would have probably hooked me up if I asked him. I already got the console from amazon but would have gotten this bundle with the employee discount, selling my brother the other console at cost.

Your math is wrong. They've priced the controller at $60 (instead of the $74.99 it costs to buy separately). The non-figure bundle is a great deal.
Oh okay. Well if they are charging $60 for the controller, then the HDD is $90. Considering 2 TB HDD's go for around $60, You're paying a $30 markup for the cooler looking HDD. If it's a great deal for you, cool. For me though, it isn't considering I would be selling the HDD and extra controller and my black Xbox One X. I am not sure what I could sell it for so I don't know if I want to spend $450 plus tax not knowing how much I would be able to get back.

I've ever played any Cyberpunk games before so getting 2077 digitally doesn't interest me very much. I would sell the code if it came with one. I just think the console itself is cool looking.

Oh okay. Well if they are charging $60 for the controller, then the HDD is $90. Considering 2 TB HDD's go for around $60, You're paying a $30 markup for the cooler looking HDD. If it's a great deal for you, cool. For me though, it isn't considering I would be selling the HDD and extra controller and my black Xbox One X. I am not sure what I could sell it for so I don't know if I want to spend $450 plus tax not knowing how much I would be able to get back.

I've ever played any Cyberpunk games before so getting 2077 digitally doesn't interest me very much. I would sell the code if it came with one. I just think the console itself is cool looking.
If you're worried about how much you'll be able to sell the extras for, you probably shouldn't be buying something like this in the first place.

No clue what you're talking about with regards to Cyberpunk. This isn't the Witcher series we're talking about. This will be the first Cyberpunk game they've made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back