Cyberpunk 2077 Xbox One X $300

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly if they announced when its gonna go on sale, most people probably would have even less of a chance to get it. When Sony announced the exact time the Playstation 500 million edition was gonna go on sale. Scalpers literally was able to set up bots on every retailers website and it sold out instantly on most sites, with vast majority gone to bots. This random drop actually took both fans and scalpers by surprise but alot more fans were able to get it this way. Sure some people are pissed they missed it but it was honestly the better way imo. The Playstation 500 million console was literally a shitshow when it was put up for sale!!!
Lol, I pretty much wrote the same thing before even seeing your post.

Yeah, and when consoles are given a release date, they literally sell out within minutes because of bots and a bunch of people are still complaining. Remember the 500 million ps4?

Bottom line is, we were told it would be released in June. I had notifications with keyword “cyber” on every deal site starting May 31st. If someone REALLY wanted this system, they had plenty enough time to properly prepare, and buy it. Stop whining.
Oh, fuck off, lurker. Pretty sure you don't have the ability to buy something when you're asleep. Your "notifications" wouldn't do jack shit. Go crawl back under the rock you came from.

Even with the animal crossing switch, it was up for days. And then all the sudden it has a huge price surge on eBay, and people are complaining that they weren’t able to get one at normal price.

I personally think it’s a good thing when consoles & limited edition items sell out. After all it is supposed to be LIMITED edition.
There’s nothing worse than stalking deal sites & paying retail price for an item only to see it go on sell for $100 less 5 months later.

Oh, fuck off, lurker. Pretty sure you don't have the ability to buy something when you're asleep. Your "notifications" wouldn't do jack shit. Go crawl back under the rock you came from.
Ummm it was available around 11pm on Thursday on Microsoft store and Gamestop, and available the next morning at Bestbuy, Newegg, and Amazon until around 11am. As well as Target until the afternoon. So no, it wasn't only available during sleep time. Unless you sleep a whole lot. It lasted for hours and hours on Gamestop, Amazon, and Target.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol. Someone is upset. And, actually you can enable alarm notifications on a lot of sites.
Whenever I see your post, you’re always going off on someone because they’ve said something you disagree with. I honestly don’t know how you’re not banned yet, but whatever.

Even with the animal crossing switch, it was up for days. And then all the sudden it has a huge price surge on eBay, and people are complaining that they weren’t able to get one at normal price.

I personally think it’s a good thing when consoles & limited edition items sell out. After all it is supposed to be LIMITED edition.
There’s nothing worse than stalking deal sites & paying retail price for an item only to see it go on sell for $100 less 5 months later.
I pre-ordered the animal crossing switch and forgot to pickup until the last day.......so glad that I did:)

If cyberpunk delivers and it ends up being amazing, these consoles will be like gold!!

Blows my mind anyone would pay more than retail for anything...hell, I usually won't even pay retail. How scalping exists is beyond me, but to each his own.

Where did you order from? My Walmart orfer should be here Monday... Best Buy says Friday.
My Best Buy copy shipped an hour after I ordered it, but the delivery got delayed until at least Tuesday.

I'm actually surprised how long it lasted at the various retailers. BB seemed like it was up for at least an hour.

I ordered one from Adorama when it went up and I got a email yesterday that it's on back order lol. Oh well my best buy order shipped so I'm good. Now to sell my project scorpio edition..

Just hoping my Microsoft store order ships. Ordered around 3:30am eastern. Still shows as pending.
I called Microsoft today about my order saying it was pending and they said that since the order was place on a Friday they don't ship over the weekend because it would be extra money and that they are going to ship it on Monday and it has approximate delivery date of June 10. I was really nervous something had happen or it was going to be cancel but that's what they said.

Ummm it was available around 11pm on Thursday on Microsoft store and Gamestop, and available the next morning at Bestbuy, Newegg, and Amazon until around 11am. As well as Target until the afternoon. So no, it wasn't only available during sleep time. Unless you sleep a whole lot. It lasted for hours and hours on Gamestop, Amazon, and Target.
Well, I have been sick, so yeah, I have been sleeping a lot. None of this matters at this point. I was only going to buy it for a gift. I prefer the Gears 5 X that I have.

To anyone who ordered from the Microsoft store I have good news and bad news. Your probably going to get it, but it might take a while. I also ordered this through the Microsoft store.

Before that I ordered the cyberpunk controller through them when it came out (didn’t know if I could get this) and my order was “preparing” for literally 3 weeks.

I had a chat with them. About a week in I asked when it was coming and was given an exact date about 2 weeks out for when it should arrive by. I thought the agent was just giving me bs to move me along but it arrived the day she said it would. Somehow she saw a date saying when it should arrive even though I never was given a date

Hopefully this is not the case again. Even though I expect to get it, every day that goes by I’m going to be checking my emails getting nervous. Damn you Microsoft store.

I ordered through Microsoft Store and paid with PayPal, just got an email from PayPal an hour ago that Microsoft store just officially charged me

Nice! Just got an order shipped notification from BB. I was worried they might have oversold. This is the only LE console I will actually use as my primary (until the XSX.)

Got a charge notification from paypal about microsoft order earlier.  Just now got a shipping notification from UPS created by microsoft store and looks to be 2nd day air option arriving tomorrow.

Do not complain about flipping in deals threads or insult other users.

Please report problematic posts instead of responding to them.

I bought one.  To play.  

Looks like time to stop checking this thread.  I'm okay missing out on GiantPiggyTech asking PremierEmporiumOutlet if he even lifts.

It does really suck knowing some people here bought multiple Cyberpunk systems to resell when someone like me actually wants to keep the console. Oh well.

It does really suck knowing some people here bought multiple Cyberpunk systems to resell when someone like me actually wants to keep the console. Oh well.
I was kidding btw, only got 2 for me and a buddy of mine. Does suck for people that actually wanna keep the console but instead people are buying multiples to screw over the real collectors

Relax, in case you haven't figured it out I was just messing with him, and I doubt he really got 8 just from bestbuy. Probably was just trying to get a reaction like the one he just got from you.

So my Wal-mart order is supposedly actually out for delivery, for reals this time. Wal-mart forgot to put my apt # on the label so I called and got that fixed.

Best Buy still hasn't shipped...

So my Wal-mart order is supposedly actually out for delivery, for reals this time. Wal-mart forgot to put my apt # on the label so I called and got that fixed.

Best Buy still hasn't shipped...
Its FedEx who knows what will happen, of all the carriers I always have a terrible experience with them..

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back