[DEAD] K-Mart Clearance (Only BxNY) $9.99, Dead Space 2 LE, Vanquish, Heavy Rain

Status
Not open for further replies.

thakingrocka

CAGiversary!
YMMV

10/21 Update:
[ I went to the store again today and found a few new games while some games were no longer available. Though I believed this would be a franchise-wide clearance, it may not be despite SHC's comments. He hasn't posted a clearance list since this past Tuesday, so for now, we'll have to just assume it's regional or this location only. Sorry if anyone went too far off, but as so often is necessary, YMMV was in the post from the get-go. ]

I saw a ton of games there, too many to remember and list. That Dead Space 2 LE comes with Extraction by the way. As always, YMMV. I went in to pick up Arkham City with the $30 GC and ended up buying four other games too. NOTE: Some of the games were GH versions and some had stickers with 19.99 and all, but most of the games had no stickers or any markings at all on the shrink-wrap.

Bronx, NY - Bay Plaza

Here are some others I remember:
Added Games for 10/21
Bulletstorm (360)
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (360)

Crackdown
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare (PS3)
Medal of Honor
Resistance 1
Resistance 2 (not GH)
Killzone 2 (GH)
DJ Hero (game only, all systems)
Brutal Legend
God of War Collection
Halo 3 ODST
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare GotY (360)
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (PS3)
Fable III
The Beatles: Rock Band
Guitar Hero: Metallica
Band Hero
Dead Space 2 LE
Heavy Rain

Lonegunman718 reported:
saints row double pack
dragon age origins ultimate edition
tron evolution

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Not sure why Heavy Rain is listed or some of the others. I'll publish a confirmed list in the KG thread.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='skateraXVIII']I bought the black label version of HR USED at BB and it included Move support. Must have been with a firmware update I'm guessing? That was quite a while ago too.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's simply an update/patch. The newer copies have the "Move Support" on the box, but, they all have Move support via the patch.

[quote name='Mexico619']i wish there was a kmart by me. closest one to me is ~250 miles...[/QUOTE]

tbh you ain't missing much unless you always wanted to know what a 70's dept store looked like. :lol:

[quote name='TheRobReport']ahhh there should be a YMMV in the topic, I was about to buy 3-4 of those games.[/QUOTE]

I said, "As always, YMMV."

are you cags that bought arkham city going to use you $30 coupon directly on these games or are you going to wait on uncharted 3 or some other game? just curious. i'm not sure what the better option is since I don't know what the uncharted 3 coupon is going to be.

It's not going to be YMMV, it's all a matter of when they update their prices. I really hope I can find a Dragon Age Origins Ultimate for 10 bucks :)

Just went to my store in Waterford, MI and scanned Dead Space 2 LE, Star Wars TFU II, and resistance 2; they were not clearance. 30 for DS2, 20 for Star wars, and 30 for resistance.

[quote name='thakingrocka']Aren't they all?[/QUOTE]

nope...mine is in up tight central. People get scared and grip their purse when I walk in there :cool:

[quote name='PublikDefender']are you cags that bought arkham city going to use you $30 coupon directly on these games or are you going to wait on uncharted 3 or some other game? just curious. i'm not sure what the better option is since I don't know what the uncharted 3 coupon is going to be.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking I would save it to put a big dent in a new release that has a coupon to "compound the savings." I was thinking of waiting to see what comes with Uncharted or Skyrim. If there's nothing special there, maybe I'll use it to eat up the majority of the price of Mario Kart 7 or Super Mario Land 3D.

[quote name='JasonTerminator']Going to Kmart now to pick up Arkham City, hopefully some of these will be there so I can use that $30 coupon today.[/QUOTE]

"The coupon is valid from 10/23 through 12/3, if you can’t find a game that comes out then that you don’t like, or you can’t find a deal on Black Friday worth the money, then shame on you."

http://gamer.kmart.com/2011/10/save-game-12/

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']It's not going to be YMMV, it's all a matter of when they update their prices. I really hope I can find a Dragon Age Origins Ultimate for 10 bucks :)[/QUOTE]

You sure?

went to the 34th st store in ny, and their "clearance" section is all $20-$30. with only a 3-4 titles that OP mentioned. Tried scanning GoW collection and halo 3 odst, rang up at regular price. I did find a copy of ninety-nine nights 2 though for $15 and decided to pick it up. Didn't read any reviews of it but it looked like DW and I'm enjoying Sengoku Basara right now so decided it wouldnt hurt. Any thought on N3 II? Might have to return it if its pretty bad.

[quote name='PublikDefender']are you cags that bought arkham city going to use you $30 coupon directly on these games or are you going to wait on uncharted 3 or some other game? just curious. i'm not sure what the better option is since I don't know what the uncharted 3 coupon is going to be.[/QUOTE]

My goal is to keep it till black friday and get Assassin's Creed: Relvations.....Funny I did this last year with Brotherhood

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Which one? Cause I was thinking of hitting the GC one since I haven't been there in like 3 weeks and it was a quick glance run at that.[/QUOTE]

Brice Road in Columbus. They also had Heavy Rain greatest hits, but rang up $29.99.

That Kmart in the bronx is so far from the train. I think the train stop is gun hill road right? Also i have had no luck getting Batman at 34th street past 2 days going. Does this location have it by any chance?

Well, stopped in at my local store to check prices. After a few trips to the scanner the lady restocking the toy section said she could scan them at the desk. Everything in the OP was still between $20 - $30.

I told her that I had read that some clearance games were dropping. "Yeah, some games are going to $12.99". She then takes me to the clearance game table where the same items have been sitting since spring. Bioshock GH was $12.99, I saw Bioshock 2 on clearance for $10 in the next aisle. :roll:

[quote name='Kaelestis']No clearance at Racine, WI store except for $9.99 Bioshock 2.[/QUOTE]

Lol I live right by their. The Best Buy across the street rocks. They love dem flippers

[quote name='Wavedash007']That Kmart in the bronx is so far from the train. I think the train stop is gun hill road right? Also i have had no luck getting Batman at 34th street past 2 days going. Does this location have it by any chance?[/QUOTE]
It is far dude but you got to take the 5 train 2 the last stop and u got to take a bus

I have never seen one (1), single :ps3: title for $9.99 at a K-Mart and I am an regular (or consider myself a 'regular') visitor to their gaming section. I retract that, I have seen one (1) :ps3: title at/around that range and everyone has already mentioned it (Bioshock); otherwise, this Thread could very well be called: K-Mart Clearance PS3/360/WII/DS games $9.99 (at OP's local) Bronx, NY - Bay Plaza Location.

Last edited by a moderator:
Few things I saw at my local KMart

:360: Infinite Undiscovery for $7.99, but I already have it, so I plan on returning it.
:360: Eternal Sonata $14.99
:ps3: Alpha Protocol $12.99
:360::ps3: DJ Hero $14.99

[quote name='Wavedash007']That Kmart in the bronx is so far from the train. I think the train stop is gun hill road right? Also i have had no luck getting Batman at 34th street past 2 days going. Does this location have it by any chance?[/QUOTE]

You can take the 12 select bus to the last stop in Co-op city. There's a Kmart there.

Just got back from kmart,just crap there.
I did pick up a giant spider-man 3 applique(wall sticker) $5.00 was 20.00

[quote name='thakingrocka']YMMV
(...because three sentences in may be too deep for some.)

I saw a ton of games there, too many to remember and list. That Dead Space 2 LE comes with Extraction by the way. As always, YMMV. I went in to pick up Arkham City with the $30 GC and ended up buying four other games too.

Bronx, NY - Bay Plaza

Here are some others I remember:
Crackdown
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare (PS3)
Medal of Honor
Resistance 1
Resistance 2 (not GH)
Killzone 2 (GH)
DJ Hero (game only for all systems)
Brutal Legend
God of War Collection
Halo 3 ODST
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare GotY (360)
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (PS3)
Fable III
The Beatles: Rock Band
Guitar Hero: Metallica
Band Hero

Lonegunman718 reported:
saints row double pack
dragon age origins ultimate edition
tron evolution[/QUOTE]

I also saw God of War III
Bayonetta
Brink
Splatterhouse
and Singularity all PS3

[quote name='BABETOOTH']I also saw God of War III
Bayonetta
Brink
Splatterhouse
and Singularity all PS3[/QUOTE]
I never did finish either Splatterhouse or Singularity before taking them to BB to trade, so that'd be cool if they were ringing up $10 each. But the one I really want from the list in the OP is the God Of War Collection for $10.:) I had it once but never finished it either.

[quote name='fishwaterjohn']I have never seen one (1), single :ps3: title for $9.99 at a K-Mart and I am an regular (or consider myself a 'regular') visitor to their gaming section. I retract that, I have seen one (1) :ps3: title at/around that range and everyone has already mentioned it (Bioshock); otherwise, this Thread could very well be called: K-Mart Clearance PS3/360/WII/DS games $9.99 (at OP's local) Bronx, NY - Bay Plaza Location.[/QUOTE] yeah, i don't think I'm gonna make the trip now

they had around ten in the case when i was there tuesday.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']It's not going to be YMMV, it's all a matter of when they update their prices. I really hope I can find a Dragon Age Origins Ultimate for 10 bucks :)[/QUOTE]

yeah im glad i waited to pick this game, shit the dlc is well over $10 still.

[quote name='skateraXVIII']Sad to say this, but everything rang up at the stickered price. I REALLY wanted to get DAOUE for $10. I'm not gonna lie, I'm a bit skeptical of these game deals, only because games such as Fable III, DAOUE, Dead Space 2, and Heavy Rain still have a sticker price of $29.99. That drastic of a price drop is odd to say the least. Perhaps they were mislabeled at the OP's store. Add to that the fact that nobody has been able to replicate this deal...

On a side note I was looking through the case and guess what, they had no price sticker or any sign of Batman Arkham City. Surprise, surprise.:roll:[/QUOTE]

its the $19.99 bucket of games marked down to $9.99. kinda odd only one store would have the deals. its real i'll post scans if you like ;)

[quote name='Lonegunman718']its the $19.99 bucket of games marked down to $9.99. kinda odd only one store would have the deals. its real i'll post scans if you like ;)[/QUOTE]

I believe you, that's not necessary. I can't wait for the games to drop, I went today in hopes that they had (I had also gone yesterday) but still no dice. I'll check it out sometime next week. I'm swamped with homework and work as it is so I probably wouldn't get around to playing any of them anytime before Halloween.

I had the associate take heavy rain out of the glass case and price check it for me. Came up as 29.99. Didn't bother with any other of op's finds.

Went to a K-Mart near me and I didn't see any clearance items; however, I may have overlooked them because the entire store was so cluttered and unorganized.

On top of that, K-Mart is supposedly sponsoring a "safety week" so they had a girl follow me all the way to my car, unsolicited and after mentioning that I was in a hurry, to sell me Geico insurance and get me to repair my windshield. I have a tiny nick on the side of my windshield from rock damage that I've never even noticed. Ugh. The whole experience was just awkward and I doubt I'll be going back to K-Mart, regardless of the deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back