[Dead] KBtoys Sale - Official CAG Thread

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
400 out of 1300 KBtoys stores will no longer be selling games and will be clearing out their inventory. [news story]
*It appears that these stores are already selling games at 20% off.

*Starting this Saturday, December 20th, the remaining stores will be have a clearance sale which includes the deals listed below.

*I read on Fatwallet that some stores are simply going out of business and are having even bigger sales. I have started to list those stores as well (thanks FW).

Call your local store to see which sale they are particapting in and if you wish, email me the results at [email protected] and I will keep the list updated.
jt2k3 has suggested that some employees may not talk about the sale until Friday.
KBtoys Store Locator

Complete Price List
provided by jt2k3
Please right click to save files to your computer
Complete list in zip format
Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7

Call your local store to see which sale they are particapting in and if you wish, email me the results at [email protected] and I will keep the list updated.
jt2k3 has suggested that some employees may not talk about the sale until Friday. I am doing my best to keep the list accurate, but obviously it will not be 100% correct.
KBtoys Store Locator

Store Listings

Particpating store list - 20% off sale (most likely in progress now)
San Bernardino, CA - Inland Center Mall
Miami, FL - Dolphin Mall
Orlando, FL - Fashion Square Mall
Sunrise, FL - Sawgrass Mills
Tampa, FL - International Mall
Des Moines, IA- Merle Hay Mall
Des Moines, IA- Valley West Mall
Indianapolis, IN - Castleton Square Mall
Joliet, IL - Louis Joliet Mall
Lake Charles, LA
Columbia, MD - Mall of Columbia
Troy, MI - Oakland Mall
Springfield, MO - Battlefield Mall
Jacksonville, NC - Jacksonville Mall
Mahwah, NJ
Menlo Park, NJ
Amherst, NY - Boulevard Mall
Blasdell, NY - Mckinley Mall
Butler, PA - Clearview Mall
Wilkes Barre, PA
Scranton, PA - Viewmont Mall
York, PA
Rapid City, SD
Antioch, TN - Hickory Hollow Mall
Goodlettsville, TN - Rivergate Mall
Knoxville, TN - West Town Mall
Baytown, TX - San Jacinto Mall
Dallas, TX - Valley View Center
Dallas, TX - Willowbend Mall
Irving, TX - Irving Mall
Lewisville, TX - Vista Ridge Mall
Arlington, VA - Ballston Common
Manassas, VA
Kennewick, WA

Participating store list - $9.99-$19.99 sale (starts 12/20 unless noted)
Glendale, CA - Glendale Galleria
Montclair, CA - Montclair Plaza
Orlando, FL - Altamonte Mall
Orlando, FL - Florida Mall (Sunday)
Hanover, MD - Arundel Mills Mall
Medford, NY
New York, NY - Manhattan Mall (cheapyd's home turf)
Patchogue, NY
Selden, NY
Shirley, NY
Lancaster, PA
Pittsburgh, PA - Century III Mall
Franklin, TN - Cool Springs Galleria
Arlington, VA - Fashion Ctr @ Pentagon City
Dulles, VA - Dulles Town Center
Walla Walla, WA
Parkersburg, WV

Stores going out of business - big sales on everything
Fort Lauderdale, FL - Galleria Mall (10% off games, 25% off everything else)
Atlanta, GA - Perimeter Mall (25%-50%)
Tulsa, OK - Eastland Mall (50% off everything)
Knoxville, TN - (KB Outlet)
Nashville , TN - 100 Oaks Mall, KBToy Outlet (50% off everyting, no games - store closing?)
7 Corners, VA
Fond du Lac, WI (50% off everything)
Madison, WI - East Towne Mall (25% off everything)

I just got back from Great Lakes Crossing in Auburn Hills, MI. I got Contra (PS2) for $19.99, F-Zero GX (GC) for $19.99 ( :shock: ), and Dark Cloud 2 (PS2) for $14.99. The missus picked up Bloodrayne (PS2) for $9.99. F-Zero for $20, you just can't say no to that!

Then we ran across to Meijer and I got Midway Arcade Treasures (PS2) for $15.99 and Burnout 2 (PS2) for $15.99, thanks to their one day only 20% off sale.

Thanks a million CheapyD and jt2k3!

[quote name='Dras']Kansas - Oak Park Mall = 20% off[/quote]

Kansas- Mission Mall- 20% off too

I stopped at Oak Park Mall earlier today and they didn't have a heck of a lot...was going to grab Ape Escape 2 for 16, but for some reason I left my wallet in the car and didn't want to fight the mall crowd to go out and come back in again.

Yeah, that was officially the best sale ever. We went to like 4 different KB Toys and picked up most of the good stuff. Thank god for waiting until the last minute to tell your mom what you want for christmas. The only games we couldn't find were like Shinobi and Rygar.

http://www.angelfire.com/ex/barcode/100_1061.JPG

Yeah, Megaman Zero 2 was mispriced at $14.99. I'm pretty sure that was supposed to be the price for the original Megaman Zero. Also, my friend Ivars almost got Project Gotham Racing 2 for $14.99 since the same pricing mistake thingy happened, (put the sticker on the sequel rather than the old one). But they caught that mistake, as well as one on Donkey Kong Country (It was for the GBC version, didn't know that).

But yeah, this is the best christmas ever.

Got Silent Hill 3 and Dynasty Warriors 4 (Xbox) from City Place mall in Silver Spring, MD.
Got Boktai and Panzer Dragoon Orta from Beltway Plaza in College Park, MD (last ones, I think).
Got Eternal Darkness from White Flint mall in Rockville, MD (probably could've done without this one since it sells for $15 elsewhere anyway).
Got Rygar from Montgomery Mall in Bethesda, MD.
I might check out Wheaton, MD KB but I called yesterday and the person didn't know anything about a sale.

I'm disppointed. I went to a local KB that had the sale, but they were organized like crap, and many games that were supposed to be marked down, F-Zero GX in particular =(,- weren't. None of the employees had any idea what was going on. The line being abundantly long didn't help much either. For being a "BLOWOUT CLEARNANCE EXTREME SALE", it was very disappointing.... On the other hand, the 20% off sale would be pretty sweet, aside from the lines.

[quote name='Querjek']The KB in Parkersburg, WV is having the $9.99-$19.99 sale. I'm going a bit later. *hopes they still have Boktai and Contra: SS*[/quote]

What!?!?

I called that store both Fri evening and Sat morning and they made no mention of it. Therefore, I didn't bother going. Are you sure they are doing the sale?

[quote name='mdm']Any Minnesota people know of any KBs that are doing the $10-$20 games deal?[/quote]

According to the info I have gotten from calling, neither the MoA nor Burnsville Center are doing the $9.99-$19.99 deal but their clueless employees have been less than entirely explicit with me as far as what kind of sales are on. So as far as I can tell it's just the 20% fare, but has anyone actually gone and found out for sure in person?

Woodland Mall, Grand Rapids MI is having the good sale. Their selection wasn't great, but they had the two I wanted most: I got Ico for $9.99 and Dark Cloud 2 for $14.99. Unfortunately no Arc the Lad.

On my lunch break I went to the Morris Plains NJ location and got NCAA Football 2004 for xbox for - get this- $9.99

Obviously a mistake (I think) Anyone else benefit from some good screwups?

The Mall of America lady laughed at me so I doubt they're doing anything at all. Nt too surprised... it probably gets a lot of traffic. I think I may be going to Burnsville tonight though, hopefully they are doing the $10 to $20 thing and the employees are just dumb. If they expect to clear their stock (they're going to stop selling games) at 20% they're nuts. Then again I guess it is the holiday season...

To everybody who asked a store about a sale and got laughed at/blank stares/lied to, you should check out your local stores anyway.

I called the store in my mall and the manager said "Absolutely not" Sure enough, they were having the sale.

Called another local store (twice) first time "No idea" next time "Maybe"

Well I got a crapload of games so Im just glad I went anyway.

Simi Valley, CA, picked up:

Xbox Panzer Dragoon Orta 9.99
Xbox Otogi 14.99
PS2 Silent Hill 3 19.99
GC F-Zero GX 19.99

I was hoping to find Xbox Mace Griffin and Alien vs Predator, and maybe a few other 9.99 ones too, but no dice. Still, can't complain. They had a pretty good selection though, and this was at 2pm. And for anyone else in this neck of the woods, Thousand Oaks KB doesn't appear to be doing any kind of sale, and Oxnard is doing the 20% off.

[quote name='WhoDey72'][quote name='Querjek']The KB in Parkersburg, WV is having the $9.99-$19.99 sale. I'm going a bit later. *hopes they still have Boktai and Contra: SS*[/quote]

What!?!?

I called that store both Fri evening and Sat morning and they made no mention of it. Therefore, I didn't bother going. Are you sure they are doing the sale?[/quote]

Yes. I got 5 of the 7 games I wanted, including Contra and Boktai. w00t.

I just came back from the Kay Bee in White Marsh Mall (White Marsh, MD) after having went to the one in Arundel Mills (Hanover, MD) earlier today. I called them yesterday and asked if they were going to have the sale but they said they weren't. Well they are full of shit because I was able to pick up Xenosaga ($10), Grandia II ($15), Bomberman Generations for Gamecube($15), and Dead to Rights (non-greatest hits box for the regular price of $20).

What's the moral of this story? Well if your local Kay Bee tells you that they aren't having the sale don't believe them because they are probably so busy they want to keep you out of the store (so they have to do less work). Btw, I cleaned out the last copy of each of those games I listed.

Man, a lot of people in this thread are from Maryland. We must be the cheapest ass gamers around. :D

It's good to show up and have a look...it's also good to know which games are on the "list". My local KB (Norwalk, CT) told me over the phone that they didn't have D&D: Heroes. But I went to look anyway, and found the empty display box on the rack, with a price of $49.99 on it. So I got into the (LONG) line and got a price check...as I had hoped, it was marked down to $19.99. They didn't have any new, unopened copies of it, BUT, as I had also hoped, they still had the game disc and instruction manual in pristine condition from the display box. So I got it, and I'm happy.

I completely forgot about another KB in a different mall by my house. I just called them up and they are having the deal. She said that even with the deal its been pretty quiet.

OK this is a bit list. First of all a huge thanks to Jared! You rock beyond belief. I also have to say that in person the reps at KB toys are awesome. On the phone they kinda suck, but who can blame them. That place is slammed.
I visited the Mission Valley (San Diego) store and got:
PS2 Silent Hill 3 - 19.99
PS2 Dark Cloud 2 - 14.99
XBOX Dynasty Warriors 4 - 19.99
XBOX Burnout 2 - 19.99
XBOX Soldier of Fortune - 19.99
XBOX Max Payne - 14.99
XBOX Clock Tower 3 - 9.99
XBOX High Heat Baseball 2k4 - 9.99
XBOX Dungeons and Dragons Heros - 19.99
XBOX Midnight Club 2 - 19.99
XBOX Nascar Thunder 2004 - 19.99
XBOX FIFA 2003 - 9.99
GC Eternal Darkness 14.99

Also a big thanks to my wife for letting me have 3 game systems and actually wanting to play some of these games. :)

[quote name='Saint Cornelius']Here's a list of malls in the San Diego are that are participating:

-Horton Plaza
-University Towne Centre (UTC)
-Fashion Valley
-Chula Vista Mall
-Parkway Plaza

These malls are NOT PARTICIPATING:

-Mission Valley
-North County Fair
-Grossmont Center[/quote]

Mission Valley is participating. I was there this morning.

Xbox Panzer Dragoon Orta 9.99
Xbox Otogi 14.99
GBA Boktai 9.99
GC PN 03 $19.99
GC Wave Race Blue Storm 14.99
GC Luigi's Mansion 19.99
PS2 Herdy Gerdy 9.99

Wanted to get, F-Zero GX, RE Dead Aim, and Dark Cloud 2, but they were all out

Later tonight going to other KB's with my friend to find the other games.

KBtoys
Otogi 14.99
Panzer Dragoon Orta 9.99
Shenmue 2 9.99
2 copies of Boktai 9.99 each
Silent Hill 3 19.99

Best Buy

Dead or Alive 3 9.99
LucasArts Xbox experience 0.01

how did i do?
:roll: :roll:

Oh I went to the Cambridgeside galleria in MA at 8am!!!!!

Clock Tower 3 $9.99
Panzer Dragoon Orta $9.99
Dark Cloud 2 $14.99
Amplitude $9.99

They ran out of Boktai, F-Zero GX, The Bouncer, and Arc the Lad.

many thanks to the original deal poster - BRAVO!!!!!!

picked up 8 xbox games for $110

panzer dragoon orta $10
brute force $10
wsb 2k3 $10
mace griffen $10
2 otogis $15 + $15
nascar 2004 $20
moto gp2 $20

was sorry to not find amplitude (i have a copy that i bought from circuit city for $20 that i could return), midnight club 2 and f-zero

not sure if i am going to keep (i) nascar 2004 and (ii) moto gp2

anybody have an opinion?

I rocked the heck out of the KayBees at the Susquehanna Valley Mall in Hummels Wharf, PA. From what I gathered, the mall traffic I had to wade through was a cheap ass gaming purgatory because KayBees was a cheap ass gaming heaven. They ran the 9.99-19.99 sale, and here's what I picked up.

Xbox
Panzer Dragoon Orta (2 copies) 9.99
Ghost Recon:Island Thunder 19.99
The Sims 19.99
Dungeons and Dragons Heroes 19.99
Shenmue 2 9.99

PS2
Dark Cloud 2 14.99
Ico (3 copies) 9.99

Gamecube
Eternal Darkness 14.99

My friend picked me up FZero GX in New Jersey for 19.99. At least, that's what he's telling me.

[quote name='dustinttt']I rocked the heck out of the KayBees at the Susquehanna Valley Mall in Hummels Wharf, PA. From what I gathered, the mall traffic I had to wade through was a cheap ass gaming purgatory because KayBees was a cheap ass gaming heaven. They ran the 9.99-19.99 sale, and here's what I picked up.

Xbox
The Sims 19.99
Shenmue 2 9.99

PS2
Dark Cloud 2 14.99
Ico (3 copies) 9.99

Gamecube
Eternal Darkness 14.99

My friend picked me up FZero GX in New Jersey for 19.99. At least, that's what he's telling me.[/quote]

You willing to trade for one of those copies of Ico? PM me if you're interested.

central New Jersey locations definitely doing the sale,

Quaker Bridge Mall
Lawrenceville NJ

Lawrenceville shopping center

Lawrenceville NJ

the selection is slightly better at the second store mentioned.

A pretty good, and costly, day for gaming. I'll start with my KB experience, then ramble a little bit...

They had just started putting the special price tags on the games when I got to KB in Cool Springs Galleria this morning. As he was tagging them, I pointed out a few that he missed, and later told him that PS2 Kain Defiance was, unfortunately, not the Kain that was 14.99, as he had marked it.
Many of the games they had were down to the display copy, so I will mark them as "open" in the list. The discs, manuals, and cases are fine.

I got:

PS2--
Mark of Kri 9.99 open (not the last copy, they had another open one)
Ico 9.99 open
Clocktower 3 9.99 open
XenoSaga 9.99
PaRappa The Rapper 2 9.99
Shadow of Destiny 9.99

Xbox--
Fifa 2003 9.99 open
Brute Force 9.99 open
Panzer Dragoon Orta 9.99
Otogi Myth of Demons 14.99
LOTR The Two Towers 14.99 open
The Sims 19.99

GC--
F-Zero GX 19.99

GBA--
Castlevania COTM 9.99 open

Total: $169.86 + $15.72Tax = $185.58

Things I talked myself out of:
Midnight Club 2 Xbox
Midtown Madness 3 Xbox
Silent Hill 3 PS2
World Series Baseball 2K3 Xbox
Reasoning: I am not really into racing games (plus I have Project Gotham 2, and if I get another, it would most likely be NFSU. Silent Hill 3 is bound to be a GH before I'd get a chance to play it, so it'll be $20 soon enough. I always think I need a baseball game, and when I get one, I play it for a few minutes, then it just gathers dust.

Things I wanted, but they did not have:
Boktai GBA -- I have a copy for myself already, would have been a gift.
Broken Sword GBA -- Not a huge deal, but I like those sorts of games (had it on PC), and I have heard the conversion to GBA was done very well.
Vexx GC -- They had both PS2 and Xbox, but cheapass that I am, I didn't want to spend the extra $5.
Splashdown 2 PS2
Activision Anthology PS2
Amplitude PS2
Drakan PS2
Okage PS2
Winback PS2
ARC THE LAD PS2 -- This is the big one, the only one I am really upset about. Life goes on.
Dungeons and Dragons Heroes Xbox
Dynasty Warriors 4 Xbox
Indiana Jones Xbox
NBA Street 2 Xbox

I ran into a newby CAGer at the store, let him look over the list, and gave him first crack at the Panzer Dragoon (but they had a few in stock, so it turned out it wasn't necessary). I think he picked up Ghost Recon.

After KB, I decided to check out some of the nearby stores...

BestBuy:
Having spent so much at KB, I decided I needed to be a little (lot) more conservative. I got an employee to price check Soul Calibur 2 Guide (knew it was a penny), LOTR Two Towers Guide (couldn't remember if it was a penny, but since I just picked up the game at KB, I wanted to check. It was), LucasArts Xbox demo disc, and what the heck, Zelda Collector's Promo Disc. The guy said the discs were each free with their respective system, I said "oh, you have to buy the system", and he said it's Christmas, and not to worry about it. When I got to the checkout, the people in front of me had over $100 worth of stuff, including SOCOM (PS2 GH) I gave them one of the Gamer's coupons that I had bought on a previous visit (one of the ones that expires next year, so I really hope they restock those soon). When I check out, the Zelda disc rings up at $99.99, but I told him that Jeff said it would be free, and he zeroed it out.

Total: $0.03, and out a $5 coupon.

There is a Gamestop in the same parking lot as BB. I always mean to stop there when I go to that BB, but this was the first time I managed to do so. I asked about the magazine with Deus Ex GOTY and Thief 2, no go. I asked if they had Ikaruga, new or used, no go. I asked about the pacman vs. disc, he said it was free with a Namco preorder, but there are no Namco games to preorder, so he gave it to me :D

Total: $0.00

Target was nearby, so I got a raincheck for NBA Jam 2004 (PS2), i.e. 34% off any "regular-priced" game I choose. I am assuming that consoles are not in the same "category" as games -- any Target employees here who can tell us? 34% off a ps2 would be sweet, but seems pretty unlikely (a guy can dream). I did end up getting CastleVania Aria of Sorrow GBA for 14.98, thus completing my GBA Castlevania collection (already had Harmony)

Total: $15.98 + $1.39Tax = $16.37

I had to visit my friend in the Hospital (Sleep study) after that, but I was pretty much done anyway.

Grand Total for the day: $201.98

I need a good cheapass therapist.

I was able to pick up:

Xenosaga-9.99
Dark Cloud 2-14.99
Clock Tower 3-9.99
Boktai (last copy=whew)9.99
Shinobi(last copy)9.99
Draken 2-9.99

I wanted to get some Cube games but the only ones included in the sale that I was intrested in were Splinter Cell and P.N.03, and they didn't have either. I also wanted to get Ryger and Ico but they didn't have those either, but all in all good deals for me. I have to do a little more Christmas shopping tommorow so I'll probably pop in again to see if their is anything else I might want.

[quote name='dustinttt']I rocked the heck out of the KayBees at the Susquehanna Valley Mall in Hummels Wharf, PA. From what I gathered, the mall traffic I had to wade through was a cheap ass gaming purgatory because KayBees was a cheap ass gaming heaven. They ran the 9.99-19.99 sale, and here's what I picked up.

Xbox
The Sims 19.99
Shenmue 2 9.99

PS2
Dark Cloud 2 14.99
Ico (3 copies) 9.99

Gamecube
Eternal Darkness 14.99

My friend picked me up FZero GX in New Jersey for 19.99. At least, that's what he's telling me.[/quote]

I'll take one of those Ico's too if you're interested. PM me

I now have 4 copies of Ico. One was from a Walmart clearance bin for 15 dollars and 89 cents. I'm having second thoughts on some of the games I bought, so if anybody wants anything, PM me.

my list of swag

3 stores hit in the nyc area

in no particular order

boktai x 4
RE dead aim
dino stalker (in a very guncom2 kinda mood)
otogi
mark of kri
bomberman generations
brute force
arc the lad
xenosaga
amplitude

supposedly
tao feng(gotta give kabuto chojin company I suppose)
f-zero gx

all and all a good day for gaming a bad day for my bank account

If anyone got a new F-Zero GC and would be interested in swapping it for a new ESPN Football XBox pm me

[quote name='guessed']Things I wanted, but they did not have:
ARC THE LAD PS2 -- This is the big one, the only one I am really upset about. Life goes on.[/quote]

If you want, I could swap my Arc The Lad: Twilight Of The Spirits for your Panzer Dragoon Orta and ICO. I'll throw in $5.00 to even out the deal.

My freakin' mom returned Otogi: Mtyh of Demons at Toys R' Us and go $39.99 store credit there to buy my baby cousin a Christmas gift. I hate when she does this.

She told me she'll go pick up the same game tomorrow, and I'll ask her to look for other games that I didn't see today.

[quote name='oNeWiNgEdAnGeL']My freakin' mom returned Otogi: Mtyh of Demons at Toys R' Us and go $39.99 store credit there to buy my baby cousin a Christmas gift. I hate when she does this.

She told me she'll go pick up the same game tomorrow, and I'll ask her to look for other games that I didn't see today.[/quote]

Wow, your mom is a jerk!

I feel your pain

the only reason I actually went out today was for Otogi

Yes, I wanted other games, but Otogi was what shoved me out the door

At the second store, I managed to find arc the lad: twilight of spirits and boktai -- both on my backup list in case Otogi wasn't there -- but no Otogi

Now that I'm home, I realize that being a Sega game, Otogi will still be there in some form for years to come -- so I really did get a better deal going out and not getting what I came for:)

Just got back from the KB in Newburgh, NY. They were doing the 9.99 clearance sale. They had a few copies of Ico left and some f-zero's in addition to a good amount of xbox games. I picked up Otogi and Dark Cloud 2. I am regretting not getting Brute Force right now though. Tomorrow, I am going to check the Galleria at Crystal Run in Middletown, NY. My guess is they have the blanket 20% off.
Thanks to jt2k3 for giving everyone a big Christmas gift.

Just got back from my KB that was having this deal. They didn't have Ico :( , so I bought Metroid Prime as a gift and Boktai for myself. Is this deal still going in for a few more days? My store had tons of Arc the Lad copies and I didn't get one, and I'm regretting it now. I'm hoping to go back tomorrow.

Went to the KB store in the mall just now still in search of Amplitude. I called them earlier and they said they had alot. I went and there were either none left, the lady on the phone lied, or they couldn't find them. I'm guessing the second one. I did pick up Toe Jam and Earl plus all the other stuff I got in the morning.

If anyone is willing to pick up a copy of Amplitude for me, I'll pay you $10 plus whatever the shipping is through paypal. Thanks alot.

[quote name='minx']central New Jersey locations definitely doing the sale,

Quaker Bridge Mall
Lawrenceville NJ

Lawrenceville shopping center

Lawrenceville NJ

the selection is slightly better at the second store mentioned.[/quote]

As of about 9:00ish this evening, both were out of pretty much everything. And the Texas Ave store really looked like a bomb went off in it.

Oh, I forgot to post what I got:
DC- Display Copy
LC- Last Copy
FS- Factory Sealed

Grandia 2 (PS2)- FS
Arc The Lad (PS2)- FS, LC
Burnout 2 (PS2)- FS, LC
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2003 (PS2)- DC, LC
Silent Hill 3 (PS2)- DC, LC, DOESN'T WORK!!! Returned it shall be...
Okage (PS2)- DC, LC
Auto Modellista (PS2)- DC
Dark Cloud 2 (PS2)- FS, LC

I have one other KB I haven''t tried yet.. hopefully they'll have a copy of Silent Hill 3 to exchange and Chaos Legion to purchase.

After my original finds this morning, I ended up going BACK out to two more KB stores (since I am a greedy girl and wasn't happy with the first two this morning), where I picked up Grandia II and Onimusha II. Ended up passing on Rygar although I wanted it, because my friend said I could borrow his forever because he's done.

All of my stores had tons of the usually-more-pricey games listed here, like Dark Cloud 2 and Arc the Lad, but I already have them both so I couldn't get in on the deal. Ho hum. Anyways, Games bought from this sale total 9 in all, plus Castlevania and FFX.

*purrr* Mm yummy gaming goodness for cheap makes me deliriously happy. So thanks for posting this info guys, this site keeps making me blissfully happy.

And.. broke. Very, very broke. Naughty cheepassgamer! ^_~

-Nika

bread's done
Back