Dead Space 3, Anarchy Reigns, Aliens Colonial Marine $9.99 and more at Newegg --DEAD

I don't think I'll ever be meant to own KoA.

Also, just bought Dead Space 3 used for 360 on Gamefly. Would have much preferred new for PS3. Damn.
Same here man. Missed out on KoA during the ToysRUs sale and missed it again. I might just cave though and pick one up from amazon...new copies are only ~20...but with all these $10 sales, I haven't yet.

I am happy that I resisted Bioshock Infinite, as I'm waiting on that for $5 on PC. (no hurry)  But I had to jump on Forza Horizon, thanks!

Forza Horizon and Skyrim Legendary are no brainers at those prices (I already have them.)

Guess I'll rebuy Bioshock Infinite for that price and then also get Doom 3.

Got Dead Space 3 and Doom 3 both for 360. Damn good deals! I Knew skipping out on those GF deals was a good idea. Thanks OP.

Sup man! Haven't chatted with ya in a while! How are ya?

And thanks to everyone for finding and updating the topic with links! :D
I took a bit of a break. Health issues. How ya been bro? Thanks for saving me $15 on an amazing game. I had Skyrim Legendary in my cart open in another tab when I saw this deal pop up. :D

Lol aliens is sold out which one of you or all bought this ? Please don't tell me you bought this to play or do you have other means for it :)

Been meaning to pick up DOOM for a while. I should pull the trigger but it's that time of year when I hold off on anything but insane deals till after Black Friday.

Thanks OP, grabbed Forza Horizon. Wasn't even on my wishlist, but positive word of mouth made me really interested.

I hesitated on Dead Space 3 since I read there's no couch co-op and now it's sold out. I'm sure there'll be another opportunity one day though!

They refused to PM it. First she said the price was to low, but that was her opinion. Then she said they don't PM newegg and there was nothing she could do.
Then this "they" "she" is a moron.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Payment-Pricing/Best-Buy-Low-Price-Guarantee/pcmcat297300050000.c?id=pcmcat297300050000

If you find a lower price on a qualifying product at a local retail competitor's store or a designated major online retailer, we will match the price. At the time of purchase, we will match the current pre-tax price for new, identical, immediately available products from a local retail competitor's store and these designated major online retailers: Amazon.com, Apple.com, Bhphotovideo.com, Crutchfield.com, Dell.com, Frys.com, hhgregg.com, HP.com, HomeDepot.com, Lowes.com, Newegg.com, OfficeDepot.com, OfficeMax.com, Rakuten.com Shopping, Sears.com, Staples.com, Target.com, TigerDirect.com and Walmart.com. We will match prices between our stores and BestBuy.com®. We will also match prices post purchase if we lower our price within 15 days of your purchase.

You hoardos suck for taking all the good stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of all the things I was considering, Epic Mickey 2... of all things... is the game out of stock.

But I have a feeling we'll be seeing that price again very soon.

bread's done
Back