[DEAD] - Super Savings on Select List of ADV DVDs! 10 for $50 OR 25 for $100! @ TRSI

WTK

CAGiversary!
Super Savings on a Select List of ADV Films DVDs! 10 for $50 OR 25 for $100! @ RightStuf.com

Prepare to be bowled over with “Super Savings” on selected fan favorites from ADV Films! From now through February 6, take your pick from our hit list of ADV titles and stock up on stuff to watch (and avoid the dreaded winter repeats)!

Choose the deal that’s best for you:
- Get 10 ADV titles for $50 (Use coupon code ADVsuper10); OR
- Get 25 ADV titles for $100 (Use coupon code ADVsuper25)

Expires: February 6, 2008 at 11:59 p.m. CST

1.) Keep in mind that BOTH offers will net you FREE economy shipping to U.S. and Canadian destinations!

2.) Get your orders in – all titles are “while supplies last” – and check back often because we have been known to add products throughout the sale period!

3.) In addition to our standard restrictions*, this special event has a couple other rules to note:

- To use these coupons, you cannot have any other items in your cart aside from items that qualify for the sale, PLUS you must have the exact number of items for the coupon you plan to use. (In other words: If you’re looking to purchase some other items in addition to your “Super Savings” coupon selections, you’ll need to place a separate order.)
- You cannot have duplicate items or multiple quantities of any single item in your cart. (This way no one customer can load up on all of the available inventory of a specific item. Fair for all and more savings to go around!)

* Not sure which products are included in the sale? To get started, just click on the “Super Savings” graphic above: It will take you to a list of the DVDs that are included in this promotion! (Please note: Bargain Bin, Weekly Special and Closeout items are not eligible for this sale because they’re already awesome deals, and this will be noted on the individual product pages for these items!)

ive heard a lot of good things about it so i might as well give it a watch...i just needed a couple others to fill my cart and TUYBW fit the bill

Noir volume 5 popped back in as well as one of the Those Who Hunt Elves volumes, so I made another order for 25...

Burn Up W DVD (Hyb) - Essential Anime 1$0.00
Burn Up! DVD (Hyb) 1$0.00
Happy Lesson OVA DVD (Hyb): Mama Mia! 1$0.00
Kekko Kamen DVD (Hyb) 1$0.00d
MAPS DVD (Hyb) 1$0.00
Nanaka 6/17 DVD 1 (Hyb): Not So Magical Mishap 1$0.00
Nanaka 6/17 DVD 2 (Hyb): Reality! Rivalry! Ridicule! 1$0.00
Ninja Resurrection DVD (1-2) (Hyb) 1$0.00
Noir DVD 5 (Hyb): Terminal Velocity 1$0.00
Nuku Nuku Dash DVD 1 (Hyb) 1$0.00
Nuku Nuku Dash DVD 2 (Hyb) 1$0.00
Nuku Nuku Dash DVD 3 (Hyb) 1$0.00
Nuku Nuku TV DVD 1 (Hyb): Keep the Peace on Earth! 1$0.00
Nuku Nuku TV DVD 2 (Hyb): Love Attack! 1$0.00
Nuku Nuku TV DVD 3 (Hyb): Life on the Streets 1$0.00
Nuku Nuku TV DVD 4 (Hyb): Nine Lives 1$0.00
Spriggan DVD (Hyb) Special Edition 1$0.00
Those Who Hunt Elves II DVD 1 (Hyb): Forgive Me for Stripping You! 1$0.00
UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie 2 DVD 1 (Hyb): Washing Up & Wigging Out 1$0.00
UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie 2 DVD 2 (Hyb): Songs from the Dark Side 1$0.00
UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie 2 DVD 3 (Hyb): Toast That Ghost 1$0.00
UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie DVD 1 (Hyb): Bedlam, Bathhouse & Beyond 1$0.00
UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie DVD 2 (Hyb): Crash Course in Craziness! 1$0.00
UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie OVA DVD (Hyb): Bridal Training 1$0.00
Weather Report Girl DVD (Hyb) (remastered) 1$0.00

I really had to stretch it to find something to round out the last five spots though.

I'd like to pick up Gantz and Gilgamesh, but there's nothing else worthy to pad the order. I guess I'll cross my fingers and hope for a restock on the items I'm missing. They've typically done restocks of various amounts in the past sales, so I'm hoping it's no different this time.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Noir volume 5 popped back in as well as one of the Those Who Hunt Elves volumes, so I made another order for 25...

Burn Up W DVD (Hyb) - Essential Anime 1$0.00
Burn Up! DVD (Hyb) 1$0.00
Happy Lesson OVA DVD (Hyb): Mama Mia! 1$0.00
Kekko Kamen DVD (Hyb) 1$0.00d
MAPS DVD (Hyb) 1$0.00
Nanaka 6/17 DVD 1 (Hyb): Not So Magical Mishap 1$0.00
Nanaka 6/17 DVD 2 (Hyb): Reality! Rivalry! Ridicule! 1$0.00
Ninja Resurrection DVD (1-2) (Hyb) 1$0.00
Noir DVD 5 (Hyb): Terminal Velocity 1$0.00
Nuku Nuku Dash DVD 1 (Hyb) 1$0.00
Nuku Nuku Dash DVD 2 (Hyb) 1$0.00
Nuku Nuku Dash DVD 3 (Hyb) 1$0.00
Nuku Nuku TV DVD 1 (Hyb): Keep the Peace on Earth! 1$0.00
Nuku Nuku TV DVD 2 (Hyb): Love Attack! 1$0.00
Nuku Nuku TV DVD 3 (Hyb): Life on the Streets 1$0.00
Nuku Nuku TV DVD 4 (Hyb): Nine Lives 1$0.00
Spriggan DVD (Hyb) Special Edition 1$0.00
Those Who Hunt Elves II DVD 1 (Hyb): Forgive Me for Stripping You! 1$0.00
UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie 2 DVD 1 (Hyb): Washing Up & Wigging Out 1$0.00
UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie 2 DVD 2 (Hyb): Songs from the Dark Side 1$0.00
UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie 2 DVD 3 (Hyb): Toast That Ghost 1$0.00
UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie DVD 1 (Hyb): Bedlam, Bathhouse & Beyond 1$0.00
UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie DVD 2 (Hyb): Crash Course in Craziness! 1$0.00
UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie OVA DVD (Hyb): Bridal Training 1$0.00
Weather Report Girl DVD (Hyb) (remastered) 1$0.00

I really had to stretch it to find something to round out the last five spots though.[/QUOTE]

Between the two lists, you seem to have a taste in anime much like mine. Was the 5 stretches: the two Burn Up, Spriggan, Ninja Resurrection, and MAPS? Those would have been my stretches from your list above. Maybe it was the Nanakas as they are slightly different than the other items on your lists.

[quote name='fairyland']Between the two lists, you seem to have a taste in anime much like mine. Was the 5 stretches: the two Burn Up, Spriggan, Ninja Resurrection, and MAPS? Those would have been my stretches from your list above. Maybe it was the Nanakas as they are slightly different than the other items on your lists.[/quote]

Yep, those were the ones. I really have no interest in Spriggan or MAPS at all. I have only mild interest in the Burn Ups and Ninja Resurrection. I have Burn Up Excess and Scramble already, but I haven't watched them yet. The Nanakas look like they might be pretty funny. Yesterday tey had all three but I was really waiting to see if Noir 5 would come back. Once it did I decided to get the remaining volume of UFO Ultramaiden. I overlooked that last time, and it seems like it might bun a fun show to watch.

[quote name='animemaniac14']does anyone know if this ugly yet beautiful world is a good series? and what about yugo the negotiator?[/QUOTE]
The former is awful. A TRAIN WRECK, not worth picking up even at these prices. Yugo is at least passable for $4 or $5 a disc.

[quote name='eau']What about Sakura Diaries? Looks intriguing :booty:[/QUOTE]
It's not bad. it's your standard romance anime with the male protanganist that's down on his luck with cram school. I think it's worth picking up. And this version includes the english dub version.

I just placed an order after having finally gotten hold of a few 'sold out' DVDs that I want. Did the 10 for $50 deal.

Kaleido Star New Wings V.5
Macross V.4 -7
Princess Blade SE
Saiyuki: Requiem movie
Sakura Diaries V.1-2
You're Under Arrest movie

I think I got the last Macross V.5 DVD. It's not listed anymore.

If all the series I wanted didn't have missing dvds, I'd probably hit up 25/100. But I just hate ordering singles/ having incomplete sets.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Yep, those were the ones. I really have no interest in Spriggan or MAPS at all. I have only mild interest in the Burn Ups and Ninja Resurrection. I have Burn Up Excess and Scramble already, but I haven't watched them yet. The Nanakas look like they might be pretty funny. Yesterday tey had all three but I was really waiting to see if Noir 5 would come back. Once it did I decided to get the remaining volume of UFO Ultramaiden. I overlooked that last time, and it seems like it might bun a fun show to watch.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you definitely sound to have tastes close to mine. Don't expect a pure comedy like an Excel Saga from Nanaka 6/17 as it's more of a drama about maturity. Sure, it's funny at the start when she regresses to a 6 year old mindset, but they get over that silliness fast. It gets full of dramatic tention with a love triangle where a female friend of Nanaka is jealous that a guy she likes prefers childish Nanaka rather than herself who is the total opposite. Then the last part is their trying to get Nanaka to want to be an adult again for some pretty important reason (passing college exams or something), but she is so resistant to this. By the end of the series it should make you reflect on maturity. Sadly I'm pretty sure most people would not really care for it but I'm giving it a 50% chance you'd like it.

UFO Ultramaiden is far more funnier, but honestly I am into that one only for the catgirl transformations and not the space princess Tenchi Muyo-esque mumbo jumbo that is the main story. I could never really stay focused on that one unless a catgirl was on the screen. (see my avatar) LOL Hopefully dubbed I can pay better attention to it.

I've personally wanted Burn Ups as well and they've always been a mild interest. All I know is that they are cute girls with guns, which I already have way too much of already. LOL So I've never really picked any up.

Anyway, has anyone received their confirms that their orders was packed and shipped yet? I don't expect to see my DVDs for at least 3 to 5 weeks. Not that it matters much as I have probably 100 anime DVDs to watch yet. T_T

Whole lot of nothing this time around. I might jump on Macross if the sixth volume comes in stock again, but probably not. I guess the last few sales gave me everything I wanted.

[quote name='fairyland']I've personally wanted Burn Ups as well and they've always been a mild interest. All I know is that they are cute girls with guns, which I already have way too much of already. LOL So I've never really picked any up.

Anyway, has anyone received their confirms that their orders was packed and shipped yet? I don't expect to see my DVDs for at least 3 to 5 weeks. Not that it matters much as I have probably 100 anime DVDs to watch yet. T_T

[/quote]

Yeah, you can't really go wrong with girls and guns.

My first order has shipped. My second one will probably take awhile since some of those last items had one copy remaining.

Damn it! I missed my chance to complete Full Metal Panic and Fumoffu once again. Sigh, will keep checking back, but i doubt I'll get it....

EDIT: Got the stuff that I wanted. Looks like they replenished the Full Metal Panic stuff while I was looking through the catalog.

advsale10ADV Special Promo: 10 DVDs for $50 offer (*) 1$50.00
dfm003Full Metal Panic DVD 3 (Hyb) 1 $0.00
dfm004Full Metal Panic DVD 4 (Hyb) 1 $0.00
dfm007Full Metal Panic DVD 7 (Hyb) 1 $0.00
dfmf002Full Metal Panic? FUMOFFU DVD 2 (Hyb): Full Metal Fracas! 1 $0.00
dfmf003Full Metal Panic? FUMOFFU DVD 3 (Hyb): Full Metal Fervor! 1 $0.00
dfmf004Full Metal Panic? FUMOFFU DVD 4 (Hyb): Full Metal Mania! 1 $0.00
dygbx1Yugo the Negotiator DVD 1 (Hyb): Pakistan: Departure + Artbox 1 $0.00
dyg002Yugo the Negotiator DVD 2 (Hyb): Pakistan: Honor 1 $0.00
dyg003Yugo the Negotiator DVD 3 (Hyb): Russia: Legacy 1 $0.00
dyg004Yugo the Negotiator DVD 4 (Hyb): Russia: Rebirth 1 $0.00

Item Subtotal: $50.00

Going to sit this sale out since there is not much I want. If anyone happens to pick up a extra copy of Kino volume 4 PM me it is the last dvd I need for that set.

If they restock the volumes I need then I'll make an order, if not, I'll skip this sale. I still have lots of unwatched anime from last years ADV sale.

If anyone was planning on ordering more items but not enough for a full order, I was thinking of picking up Gantz and Gilgamesh (if/when #4 comes back in) and probably Ninja Resurrection, for a total of 18 items. I'm probably going to wait until Thursday-ish, to see if there's a restock, as there's a few other things I missed.

If I can't fill the order, I'm willing to split it with someone who may only need a few things. If anyone's interested let me know.

Placed an order for another 25 dvds since UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie dvd 3 was in stock. $150 used for this sale. I think I'm secretly competing against guile for more anime titles.

advsale25ADV Special Promo: 25 DVDs for $100 offer (*)
Get Backers DVD 1 (Hyb): G & B On the Case + Artbox
Get Backers DVD 10 (Hyb): Get Back the Future
Get Backers DVD 2 (Hyb): Find the Fine Arts
Get Backers DVD 6 (Hyb): Back in Business
Get Backers DVD 7 (Hyb): Venus, Interrupted
Get Backers DVD 8 (Hyb): Memories, Mementos & Monkeys
Get Backers DVD 9 (Hyb): Return to the Limitless Fortress
Nanaka 6/17 DVD 1 (Hyb): Not So Magical Mishap
Nanaka 6/17 DVD 2 (Hyb): Reality! Rivalry! Ridicule!
Nuku Nuku Dash DVD 1 (Hyb)
Nuku Nuku Dash DVD 2 (Hyb)
Nuku Nuku Dash DVD 3 (Hyb)
Nuku Nuku TV DVD 1 (Hyb): Keep the Peace on Earth!
Nuku Nuku TV DVD 2 (Hyb): Love Attack!
Nuku Nuku TV DVD 3 (Hyb): Life on the Streets
Nuku Nuku TV DVD 4 (Hyb): Nine Lives
RahXephon DVD 1 (Hyb): Threshold + Artbox + Tshirt
RahXephon DVD 4 (Hyb): Dissonance
Sakura Wars TV DVD 1 (Hyb): Opening Night + Artbox
Sakura Wars TV DVD 3 (Hyb): Crescendo
Sakura Wars TV DVD 4 (Hyb): Intermission
Sakura Wars TV DVD 5 (Hyb): Stage Fright
Sakura Wars TV DVD 6 (Hyb): Curtain Call
Those Who Hunt Elves DVD 1 (Hyb): Ready Set Strip!
UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie DVD 3 (Hyb): Pirates, Princess, Proposal

Item Subtotal: $100.00

Actually ended up placing a 3rd order of 25, yikes...

One Gantz 1+box and one Gilgamesh 4 came back in stock and I managed to nab them before they went OOS again. Peacemaker 2 had been restocked to around 20, now it's OOS again.

Gantz 1-10 + boxes
Gilgamesh 1-7 + box
Peacemaker Kurogane 1-7
Ninja Ressurection (not the anime essentials version)

[quote name='hero101']Placed an order for another 25 dvds since UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie dvd 3 was in stock. $150 used for this sale. I think I'm secretly competing against guile for more anime titles.
[/quote]

:)

BTW, I'm gald you were able to get that volume 3 of UFO Ultramaiden. I missed out, but maybe it will come back.

B:L I would lose. I keep all my VHS in a closet since I don't have a good place to display them. I honestly have no idea where I am going ot put my new Rightstuf stuff. I might have to put my game collection elsewhere because I have more of that than I do anime. At least I am selling it down though. I have gotten to the point where having all these games is pointless since I'd rather collect anime.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']B:L I would lose. I keep all my VHS in a closet since I don't have a good place to display them. I honestly have no idea where I am going ot put my new Rightstuf stuff. I might have to put my game collection elsewhere because I have more of that than I do anime. At least I am selling it down though. I have gotten to the point where having all these games is pointless since I'd rather collect anime.[/quote]
Hence the everyone loses comment. People are running out of room to put SHELVES. :cry:

Everytime one of these sales pop up, there is less space in the world.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']:)

BTW, I'm gald you were able to get that volume 3 of UFO Ultramaiden. I missed out, but maybe it will come back.

B:L I would lose. I keep all my VHS in a closet since I don't have a good place to display them. I honestly have no idea where I am going ot put my new Rightstuf stuff. I might have to put my game collection elsewhere because I have more of that than I do anime. At least I am selling it down though. I have gotten to the point where having all these games is pointless since I'd rather collect anime.
[/quote]

Omg, you have all the limited edition dvds for Harumi Suzumiya. You're a total anime otaku. The price tags scared me away.

[quote name='hero101']Omg, you have all the limited edition dvds for Harumi Suzumiya. You're a total anime otaku. The price tags scared me away.[/quote]
I'm more impressed by the Ranma 1/2. I have no idea how to start collecting those. :applause:

[quote name='GuilewasNK']B:L I would lose. I keep all my VHS in a closet since I don't have a good place to display them. I honestly have no idea where I am going ot put my new Rightstuf stuff. I might have to put my game collection elsewhere because I have more of that than I do anime. At least I am selling it down though. I have gotten to the point where having all these games is pointless since I'd rather collect anime.

[/QUOTE]
Someday, after returning to America, getting unpacked, and soforth, I'll have to post a picture of my collection. Jaws will hit the floor. Some people may even die. But to give you a rough estimate, I probably have four times as much as what you have there. Scary!

[quote name='hero101']Omg, you have all the limited edition dvds for Harumi Suzumiya. You're a total anime otaku. The price tags scared me away.[/quote]

Heh! :)

Yeah, ever since I cut back on my game purchases, I have been more apt to spend for limited editions for anime when they come out. I also got all the LE versions of the Black Lagoon volumes. The Haruhi volumes just came with so much cool stuff that I couldn't resist.

[quote name='B:L']I'm more impressed by the Ranma 1/2. I have no idea how to start collecting those. :applause:[/quote]

Man, Ranma was something I was really wary of spending a lot of money for, but it was worth every penny. I am a huge Rumiko fan. I was lucky to find the original season sets at about $75 each on Overstock in 2005. I even made a topic about it on CAG somewhere. They also had the OVA set. I got the movies from Rightstuf IIRC. The first time I went through all the Ranma episodes, movies and OVA was one of the most enjoyable anime experiences I ever had. I love anything that can make me laugh outloud. The have thinpak sets out now that are substantially cheaper, but they omit extras from the DVDs IIRC.

BTW, I own all the Ranma manga as well. Probably my favorite anime/manga ever. :) I might take a pic of that tonight.

Now I need to work on Maison Ikkoku (I only have season 1 right now) and Urusei Yatsura!

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Someday, after returning to America, getting unpacked, and soforth, I'll have to post a picture of my collection. Jaws will hit the floor. Some people may even die. But to give you a rough estimate, I probably have four times as much as what you have there. Scary![/quote]

I would replace scary with awesome! Looking forward to the pics. :)

O.O @ the collection pics. Thats truly an incredible collection!! I can't imagine how much all that costs!
I was really hoping they would have stuff I wanted this sale, but sadly they dont. I really want a bandai sale.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Someday, after returning to America, getting unpacked, and soforth, I'll have to post a picture of my collection. Jaws will hit the floor. Some people may even die. But to give you a rough estimate, I probably have four times as much as what you have there. Scary![/quote]
Yes, please post! I'll be looking forward to it.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Urusei Yatsura![/quote]
GOOD LUCK.

I passed on Ranma and went the route of picking up Kimagure Orange Road from AnimEIGO before they lost the license forever. I have no regrets.

Kirin Lemon, we shall fuck FIGHT.

Edit: For people judging at home, it's not the size that counts. ;)

Threads like this make me realize how small my collection really is. :bow:

Edit: B:L, you added that edit to the above post as I was commenting about my small collection. :D

[quote name='B:L']GOOD LUCK.

I passed on Ranma and went the route of picking up Kimagure Orange Road from AnimEIGO before they lost the license forever. I have no regrets.

Kirin Lemon, we shall fuck FIGHT.

Edit: For people judging at home, it's not the size that counts. ;)[/quote]

Rightstuf has some Urusei Yatsura bundles. I'm just in no rush because I have plenty to watch right now, and I am not keen on paying a lot for sub-only releases so I am hoping they will drop further.

Nice pics! Though, I always display boxsets with the box end showing, else why bother having the box? That's my opinion, anyway, but to each his own.

I wish I had proper shelving to display my whole collection, but I have to stack them rows and rows inside the huge shelves I have now. >_<

Anyway, I got my order from RightStuf today! Everything is in pristine condition, as always is the case with RightStuf from personal experience. :D

[quote name='Alien Spider']Nice pics! Though, I always display boxsets with the box end showing, else why bother having the box? That's my opinion, anyway, but to each his own.

[/quote]

I display them with the box end hidde for two reasons...

1. It's easier to grab a particular volume I am looking for when it is alrady facing me.

2. My largest display leans back, and volumes tend to fall out if I have it the other way.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I display them with the box end hidde for two reasons...

1. It's easier to grab a particular volume I am looking for when it is alrady facing me.[/QUOTE]
Yep, I do the same for this exact reason. And when you look at your shelf, it helps with the "Holy crap!" factor, too!

I'd have an easier time upgrading my shelves if Ikea hadn't discontinued their Journalist line- 1 more small side brace and I could move the big cabinet somewhere else. :cry: The only pictures of my cabinet I have are in my entry for Ryoko's blog (Ryoko being a world-traveling doll.) You can see 'em here, last 2 pics. Each pull-out shelf holds around 50-60 DVDs (varies by artbox width.) Do keep in mind, that's only about half my anime, the rest is in cardboard storage boxes at the foot of my bed, waiting for better lodgings.

Seeing all of your collections has made me feel wholly inadequate. I have very few anime DVDs. Buying the 10 from this ADV sale will probably double my current collection. However, last time I checked, DVD sets were on the order of at least 100 bucks or more. I looked around and it seems they now have these 'ThinkPaks', which are considerably more affordable.

I still find the whole thing questionable. Why is a ThinkPak set only like 40 bucks when a single DVD is 30?

Also, while surfing around for more anime to pick up at Buy.com, many of the sets I was looking at were offered not by Buy.com but by Movieweb.com. They seem to consistently offer the best prices. Has anyone ever done business with them?

if any1 gets 3 holes in their order....can ya pick these up for me as they are the only ones i need:

This Ugly Yet Beautiful World DVD 1 (Hyb): Falling Star + Box
This Ugly Yet Beautiful World DVD 2 (Hyb): Eye of the Beholder
This Ugly Yet Beautiful World DVD 3 (Hyb): Red Swarm

ill pay for shipping also

[quote name='KameleonZero']
I still find the whole thing questionable. Why is a ThinkPak set only like 40 bucks when a single DVD is 30?
[/QUOTE]

The thinpaks come out well after the single DVDs finish releasing, so the companies have (hopefully) made back most of the money they spent on the property. The thinpak is just a way to squeeze a lil' more out of a title by appealing to those who 'didn't want to pay that much for it', or won't/don't buy singles as they release, or want the smaller packaging.

Plus, in the case of ADV, most of the thinpaks have the DVD extras removed, allowing them to put more episodes per disc, and make less for the set. (It also helps appease the singles buyers who might be upset that they paid so much for something, only to have it drop $100 in price less than a year later.)

[quote name='DuelLadyS']The thinpaks come out well after the single DVDs finish releasing, so the companies have (hopefully) made back most of the money they spent on the property. The thinpak is just a way to squeeze a lil' more out of a title by appealing to those who 'didn't want to pay that much for it', or won't/don't buy singles as they release, or want the smaller packaging.

Plus, in the case of ADV, most of the thinpaks have the DVD extras removed, allowing them to put more episodes per disc, and make less for the set. (It also helps appease the singles buyers who might be upset that they paid so much for something, only to have it drop $100 in price less than a year later.)[/quote]

Ah, that makes a great amount of sense. I rarely care for any kind of extras outside of clean openings and closings (I tend to collect these).

I am not particularly thrilled by the disc layout offered by these ThinkPaks--removing layered DVDs is always troublesome, but the price is definitely right. I will have to pick up a couple of these sets.

[quote name='toogood']Still waiting for my dvds to arrive. Already made some room on my shelf for them. Here are some pics of my collection for those interested:

http://img251.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00001cs9.jpg
http://img337.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00002ye0.jpg
http://img177.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00003vd4.jpg[/quote]

Bah! I need to stop clicking on these pictures--it's making me depressed. That is a very nice collection.

bread's done
Back