(Deal Dead, Discussion Dying) Free PSP Games @ EB (w/select PS2/XBX/GC Trade-ins)

AnthonyRoundtree

CAGiversary!
Update: 4/16/05

Ths deal is now dead.
Go home... the party is over.

What's that? You wanna be the weird guy that hangs out after the party to talk about how cool the party was even though you were also the guy everyone at the party was trying to get away from?

Fine.... We'll say open for ya... BUT NO STICKY FOR YOU!

Thanks to everyone.... and don't forget.... now that you've gotten an entire library of PSP games for damn near free... don't forget to at least say hi to your DS once in a while.....

Your DS misses you....

Toodles!

UPDATE 4/11/05: As some of you may know... this deal advertised as "3 Trades for 1 PSP Game" is over as of 4/10. However, EBGames.com indicates that the deal is still fresh until the 15th, but you must trade in 6 for 2 games in one transaction in order for it to work.

Under In-Store Promotions, EBGames.com reads:
"Free select PSP title with PS2/XB/GC game trade-in (pre-purchase) Active: Now - 4/15/2005
Trade-in 6 qualifying pre-played PS2/XB/GC games and receive $79.98 towards the pre-purchase of 2 of the following titles: GRETZKY NHL HOCKEY PSP or TWISTED METAL: HEAD ON PSP or WORLD TOUR SOCCER PSP or ATV OFFRD FURY BLAZIN TRLS PSP or APE ESCAPE PSP or NBA PSP or WIPEOUT PURE PSP or MLB PSP. Game boxes and instructions are required. Some titles are excluded from trade. May be combined with other EB Promotions. Typographical errors are not the responsibility of EB Games. Not valid on hardware. See sales associate for complete details. Customer may be responsible for sales tax."

Some stores may or may not honor this promo, and some stores may still let you only trade in 3 for 1. Regardless, we'll keep this thread stickied until the 16th, then officially kill it 14 days after the 15th, for all you guys trying to exchange your items obtained on the 15th. In any case, the trade-in deal is YMMV, and exchanging the PSP games is even more YMMV.

Good luck to all of you on the final days of what is sure to be the most memorable, and profitable, trade-in deal of 2005!

[quote name='joystickz']

Here's the scoop.

EBGames In Store is having an in-store promotion on the preorder/purchase of PSP games that could potentially make your initial launch library damn near free.

Here's the deal......

ebpspfree6ss.jpg

With this deal, gamers need only trade in THREE games not on THIS LIST to receive one of the EIGHT games shown above.

gretzkyfree3al.jpg

For those of you who can put two and two together, understand that when you get the game from EB it bumps the value of each game that might be normally traded in for 50 cents, up to a third of the price of any of those 39.99 games.

Then, with your sealed game in hand, and receipt (or better, gift receipt) for said game, you are not prohibited from later exchanging it for store credit for the full $40 value of the game.

In essence, the deal isn't "just for those 8 PSP games" because you can still exchange any one of them within 14 days of purchase for full credit.

Better yet... get your credit back on a gift card (make sure it has scratch off pin numbers) and use it online.

Above deal ends April 10th.

Sound easy?
Good.

NOTE: Though this isnt a YMMV deal, the clerks all over don't seem to be too refreshed on it... so make sure you're cool with the employees enough to share some patience until they work it out in the computer.[/QUOTE]

Can confirm the B2G1 at gamestop until easter. I use to to work there and talked to the manager I know and was told the deal would go on until easter. I bought six game and also used my gamestop card to get another 10% off!

Went to EB tonight. I took 12 games with me, and in all honesty, I only expected nine to work. The other three were backups. But when the first nine worked fine, I just used the last three to get a fourth game.

Here's what I sucessfully traded in:
Hitman 2 - PS2
Carmen Sandiego - GC
Soul Calibur 2 - GC
Soul Calibur 2 - PS2
Jampack 11 - PS2
Outlaw Golf Holiday Ed. Xtra Nine - XB
Ribbit King - GC
Ribbit King - PS2
Jedi Academy - XB
Powerdrome - PS2
Malice - PS2
Pulse Racer - XB

Outlaw Golf didn't scan correctly, so the guy behind the counter (who was great about everything) looked it up manually and said it counted. I don't think any group of three games I traded in came out to as much as $10 in normal credit.

I did some shopping in the area before I hit EB. TRU had Hitman 2 for $4 and Jampack 11 for $5. Blockbuster had a new copy of the Outlaw Golf Holiday Ed. for $3. Then I got Malice, Powerdrome, and Carmen Sandiego at the Gamestop B2G1 deal. The rest were old TRU booty, mostly doubles of games I already had.

Ended up getting Gretzky, Ape Escape, Twisted Metal, and Wipeout as pre-orders. Gretzky, TM, and Wipeout were in stock, so I walked out of the store with copies. Ape Escape should arrive before launch day.

I'll probably get two more games with this deal before launch. Gamestop sells Carmen Sandiego (XB) XB new for $10 (they're out of used). Then I'll get another Jampack and Hitman 2 at TRU, viola, and another PSP game for about $20.

Killer deal. Much thanks to the OP and all those who contributed the lists of cheaply obtained non-excluded games.

If only Thursday could come sooner. It's hard to have these PSP games sitting here next to me without the hardware on which to play them.

-DM

[quote name='Trakan']Anyone try trading in game with no manual?[/quote]

I've done it already, as I've stated many pages ago. I traded in my manual-less Dead or Alive 3 without a problem. YMMV I guess?

[quote name='D. Monic']

Killer deal. Much thanks to the OP and all those who contributed the lists of cheaply obtained non-excluded games.

If only Thursday could come sooner. It's hard to have these PSP games sitting here next to me without the hardware on which to play them.

-DM[/quote]

you're very welcome...

and yes...
having the games right in front of you without a psp.... the smell of the plastic... the glossy covers.....

ohhhh thursday is gonna be the best sick day ever.

[quote name='Socheata'][quote name='Trakan']Anyone try trading in game with no manual?[/quote]

I've done it already, as I've stated many pages ago. I traded in my manual-less Dead or Alive 3 without a problem. YMMV I guess?[/quote]

Sorry, I looked through last 5 pages and didn't see any mention of it. :(

Manuals are YMMV. Some asshat wouldn't let me trade in a Jampack 11 because I forgot the "manual" (that advertising booklet that they come with).

Hmm, should I get Twisted Metal or Wipeout? I already have Ridge Racers reserved, so another racing game would be redundant... I'd get both TM and Wipeout, but I've exhausted my supply of PO games. ;)

I hate my EB.

The jerk behind the counter looked at me when I tried to trade in 9 More holes of outlaw for part of the 3 for 1 deal and said, "yea right, we sell that for 25 cents no way we are taking that for the trade"

[quote name='JDMxB']I hate my EB.

The jerk behind the counter looked at me when I tried to trade in 9 More holes of outlaw for part of the 3 for 1 deal and said, "yea right, we sell that for 25 cents no way we are taking that for the trade"[/quote]

actually they sell it pre-owned for $7.99.

tell him to fuck himself...
then tell him to scan it in or look it up in the system if its PO or POX.

seriously....

why do you take this bullshit from your cashiers?

YOU ARE THE BOSS!

Haha, I love your posts, joystickz. Especially this one:

[quote name='joystickz']a "GO?"

Why the question mark?

WHAT'S GOING ON??!??![/quote]

:lol:

I think I might try to get TM:HO using this deal.

[quote name='joystickz'][quote name='JDMxB']I hate my EB.

The jerk behind the counter looked at me when I tried to trade in 9 More holes of outlaw for part of the 3 for 1 deal and said, "yea right, we sell that for 25 cents no way we are taking that for the trade"[/quote]

tell him to shaq-fu himself...

seriously....

YOU ARE THE BOSS![/quote]

Thanks man--i'm going again tomorrow and i'm determined to come home with at least 1 PSP game.

I saw on the first page you were able to trade in 3 copies of the same game...is this a rule they have to abide by, because when I called they said it had to be 3 different titles. Do i have any ground to stand on if I call them out on it not saying so anywhere on the ad?

[quote name='ajh2298']Do all BB sell the Outlaw Golf Holiday Pack or is it just the ones that have the Gamerushes inside?[/quote]

The corporate stores from what I seen.

Also, Hitman 2 and Code Veronica X are both $9.99 at Gamestop and PO at EB. I bought two copies of HItman and a CVX to mix and match with the OUtlaw Golf Holiday discs I've got.

Blockbuster had Hitman Contracts and Silent Hill 3 for $10 plus the buy two get one free deal. Hitman Contracts for $10 is a damn good deal if you don't have the game yet.

And Gamestop sucks. I can't believe how many games they have that don't come in the original case. I tried buying a NEW Future Tactics on XBOX and it didn't even have the original cover art or manual? WTF?

The deal obviously works in Virginia. Put up 9 Xbox games and came out with 3. The guy looked so pissed. I think he might have been the store owner or manager. He wouldn't even let me pick out any games before he made sure they weren't on the exclusion list. TWICE. Then he only let me pick 2 initially and checked those. After they worked he picked another one. He looked mad as shit the whole time and got even more pissed when I didn't have any ID on me. He let me go though and said the "have a great day" stuff. I doub't he meant it though. Got Twisted Metal Head On and Wipeout Pure. I'm gonna return NBA on launch day for Untold Legends.

[quote name='Esperado']The deal obviously works in Virginia. Put up 9 Xbox games and came out with 3. The guy looked so pissed. I think he might have been the store owner or manager. He wouldn't even let me pick out any games before he made sure they weren't on the exclusion list. TWICE. Then he only let me pick 2 initially and checked those. After they worked he picked another one. He looked mad as shit the whole time and got even more pissed when I didn't have any ID on me. He let me go though and said the "have a great day" stuff. I doub't he meant it though. Got Twisted Metal Head On and Wipeout Pure. I'm gonna return NBA on launch day for Untold Legends.[/quote]

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

[quote name='JDMxB'][quote name='joystickz'][quote name='JDMxB']I hate my EB.

seriously....

Thanks man--i'm going again tomorrow and i'm determined to come home with at least 1 PSP game.

I saw on the first page you were able to trade in 3 copies of the same game...is this a rule they have to abide by, because when I called they said it had to be 3 different titles. Do i have any ground to stand on if I call them out on it not saying so anywhere on the ad?[/quote]

at any rate... point out on the flyer that it doesnt indicate the number of any certain game one can trade in for the offer.

secondly... tell him that at most you only wanted to trade in the general limit at any eb, which is three.

third, print out my reciept scan if he says its not possible.

fourth... at the very least make sure he scans it in (it won't come up right away when you scan it in... he'll have to pull it up in the system... ask him to... shouldnt be hard... the numbers are on the receipt i scanned if he "can't find it"...)

don't leave unless he shows you the computer screen saying POX and not PO.
make sure he doesnt try to swing one on you showing you POX for "outlaw golf" and not "outlaw golf nine more holes of xmas"

explain that you were to understand that as long as a title wasnt on "the list" and wasnt POX that it was eligible.

if all else fails... seriously tell him to fuck himself...

that or go back when someone else is working.
someone who strives for bigger things in life than caring so much about a retail outlet that sells toys and game software.

they gave you the inch... now take the mile.
no rules broken.... just trading what is eligible for their own promotion.

[quote name='Ejaywillie']Half life for ps2 is not there, I bought it for like $4 bucks a year ago.[/quote]

not on the list?
no.

POX or PO in the system?

can anyone confirm?

[quote name='joystickz'][quote name='joystickz'][quote name='joystickz']OK!!!

HOW COULD I FORGET!!!!

Gamestop is having Buy 2 Get 1 Free on PO games till Easter!

Anyone wanna help find the best exploits for Eb trade-in fodder?[/quote]

Buy 2 Get 1 Free at gamestop....
Take 3 to EB for FREE $40.00 GAME!

http://gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=916393

http://gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=916315

http://gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=950330

http://gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=950442

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=950508

http://gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=950270

http://gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=950172

http://gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=950257

http://gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=950355

http://gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=950297

(Edited Out Sunny Garcia.. Verified it as POX in the systems of three NY EB's)

http://gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=938119

http://gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=938492

http://gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=938499

Ok....
A few of these aren't verififed... but none are on the physical POX list.

should be good...

now.... reaady..... aand..... GO!

[/quote]

just requoting this to page 17[/quote]

This list is confirmed right? I am thinking of going to gamestop today and buying up nine games to trade in

I went in again because after reading wipeout pure's review, I decided to also get that game.

Since movie gallery around here is doing b2g2 I decided to take advantage of that + the gamestop promotion to preorder some future games like GTA psp and Minna no golf.

In any case, I picked up quite some crappy games that rung up from 25 cents to two dollars and the guy said he needed a managers approval (first time this happened).

In any case to make a long story short, the manager ended up telling him to take anything not POX and use it for the trade-in, so they HAVE to do it if it's not on the exclusion list.

[quote name='Ejaywillie']Half life for ps2 is not there, I bought it for like $4 bucks a year ago.[/quote]

Half Life for the PS2 will work fine.

I just tried to transfer my credit from my Twisted Metal preorder to Lumines, but they wouldn't let me do it because I got bonus credit on the Twisted Metal trade-in...My question is, if I wanted to cancel my preorder what would they give me seeing that they won't transfer credit for an equal purchase?

Yeah I got into a big ass argument there today with a similar situation of transferring credit. That and he said there was a limit of 5 titles per customer per lifetime of this deal. (i.e. I wouldn't even be able to get 2 full PSP games with that logic). My gf stormed out because he woudln't let her do it instead, she was a different customer. Finally I threatened to call corporate because I know for a fact there is no limit 5 and they caved in...

But back to the point. They told me I could only transfer it to another one of the selected titles for this deal. After doing a bunch of transactions I told them I wanted to go ahead and cancel my pre-orders. Just pre-order one not out yet, Ape Escape or MLB or something. They put it back on my Edge card and I proceeded to pre-order Lumines.

[quote name='joystickz'][quote name='JDMxB'][quote name='joystickz'][quote name='JDMxB']I hate my EB.

seriously....

I saw on the first page you were able to trade in 3 copies of the same game...is this a rule they have to abide by, because when I called they said it had to be 3 different titles. Do i have any ground to stand on if I call them out on it not saying so anywhere on the ad?[/quote]

at any rate... point out on the flyer that it doesnt indicate the number of any certain game one can trade in for the offer.

secondly... tell him that at most you only wanted to trade in the general limit at any eb, which is three.

third, print out my reciept scan if he says its not possible.

fourth... at the very least make sure he scans it in (it won't come up right away when you scan it in... he'll have to pull it up in the system... ask him to... shouldnt be hard... the numbers are on the receipt i scanned if he "can't find it"...)

don't leave unless he shows you the computer screen saying POX and not PO.
make sure he doesnt try to swing one on you showing you POX for "outlaw golf" and not "outlaw golf nine more holes of xmas"

explain that you were to understand that as long as a title wasnt on "the list" and wasnt POX that it was eligible.

if all else fails... seriously tell him to shaq-fu himself...

that or go back when someone else is working.
someone who strives for bigger things in life than caring so much about a retail outlet that sells toys and game software.

they gave you the inch... now take the mile.
no rules broken.... just trading what is eligible for their own promotion.[/quote]

"that or go back when someone else is working.
someone who strives for bigger things in life than caring so much about a retail outlet that sells toys and game software."

or someone who doesn't care if their manager finds out and fires them.

i personally don't take in multiples of games because my manager specifically told us not to take in those games and if he ever finds out that i take in those games, i'd lose my job.

seriously people, these employees are trying to earn a living, cut them some slack.

[quote name='vietgurl']

"that or go back when someone else is working.
someone who strives for bigger things in life than caring so much about a retail outlet that sells toys and game software."

or someone who doesn't care if their manager finds out and fires them.

i personally don't take in multiples of games because my manager specifically told us not to take in those games and if he ever finds out that i take in those games, i'd lose my job.

seriously people, these employees are trying to earn a living, cut them some slack.[/quote]

totally understood... i dont want anyone fired...
bottom line is...
mangers who don't want consumers taking advantage of a corporate deal should take it up with corporate.
not the consumer.

anyone working behind the counter being a jerk to the consumer for taking advantage of their deal, playing by their own rules....
should take the matter up with EB's corporate offices.

sure this can't be very profitable for Jon "I Manage this EB" Smith...
is that the consumer's fault?
no.
the only person who should lose their job is the person in corporate responsible for the oversight of cheap games being tradable for more expensive ones.

got me?

Just got back from my local Gamestop in Redlands,Ca. Picked up 2 Future Tactics for 3.50 each and 2 Ribbit Kings for 7.00 each plus Jampack 11 for 2.10. The receipt for all of the above say 30% discount for each title. Pretty cool. I then went to EB and got Twisted Metal for PSP and Wipeout Pure! It's a great time to be a CAG.

Awesome deal joystickz. I just traded in six trash games I had ( a couple from friends) for Twisted Metal and Wipeout. I did have my jampack 11 rejected by the manager which i just bought an hour ago.
Does anyone know if the 3404 promo where it's $10/game credit for any title is still going on? The kid who rang me up didn't even know about the 3/first party game until i showed him his own flyer, so i'm guessing he's not reliable to go on.

Thanks again.

I had trouble today also when I tried to trade in Soccer which I got for the 3 for 1 deal in exchange for a Lumines pre-order. The asshat behind the counter tried to reduce the amount of credit down to $30.00($10.00 bonus instead of $13.33 bonus per game). I told him to move my pre-order credit onto ATV and he did with no reduction on the credit and I will try to switch to Lumines when someone else is working. I just have troble getting there to often because of work and this asshat works every time I stop in. :evil:

Outlaw Holiday Golf was not accepted for trade at ANY of the three EBs I went to today.

Additionally, when I tried to trade in three PO games, two which were complete, one which was disc-only, it wouldn't "ring up right." I talked to the manager and said none were on the exclusion list, all were ringing up PO, and that I should be getting my game. The manager said I wasn't getting the deal since the third game didn't have a manual. I told him that the customer doesn't get any discount when their games don't have manuals, why would the EB get one? The manager said there was nothing he could do, so I told him I'd visit another store and left.

Me and my friends at blockbuster figured out the best way. Since BlockBuster has buy 2 Pre-Owned Games get one free. I bought Enter The Matrix for PS2 $6.99, Manhunt for PS2 $9.99, and Hulk for PS2 $9.99. Only have to pay for 2 of those comes out to 20dollars I bought each one twice. My blockbuster has like 20 Enter the matrix's 10 Hulks and 15 Manhunts lol. All these games are not on EBGames exclusion list. Got Wipeout Pure and Twisted Metal for free. =)

http:\\www.themaglio.com/stuff/ebgamesdeal.jpg

Alright I traded in some more games today. It seems Pulse Racer and the Rabbit game are very good bets to find. BB carried the Pulse Racer and so did Gamestop both have b2g1 deals going on. It seems people are having more look returning there games and getting store credit rather then transfering credit from one game to another. I sucsefully returned Wipeout and NBA for store credit that I then used with out a problem on Tony Hawk and Lumines. Then today I went in again and did the 3 for 1 deal and got Wipeout again,TM, and MLB. I plan on getting Ridge Racer so I will proably return TM unopened and get RR..

[quote name='-47-!']Me and my friends at blockbuster figured out the best way. Since BlockBuster has buy 2 Pre-Owned Games get one free. I bought Enter The Matrix for PS2 $6.99, Manhunt for PS2 $9.99, and Hulk for PS2 $9.99. Only have to pay for 2 of those comes out to 20dollars I bought each one twice. My blockbuster has like 20 Enter the matrix's 10 Hulks and 15 Manhunts lol. All these games are not on EBGames exclusion list. Got Wipeout Pure and Twisted Metal for free. =)

http:\\www.themaglio.com/stuff/ebgamesdeal.jpg[/quote]
There are many other cheaper games available that can be used for trade-ins...

[quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='-47-!']Me and my friends at blockbuster figured out the best way. Since BlockBuster has buy 2 Pre-Owned Games get one free. I bought Enter The Matrix for PS2 $6.99, Manhunt for PS2 $9.99, and Hulk for PS2 $9.99. Only have to pay for 2 of those comes out to 20dollars I bought each one twice. My blockbuster has like 20 Enter the matrix's 10 Hulks and 15 Manhunts lol. All these games are not on EBGames exclusion list. Got Wipeout Pure and Twisted Metal for free. =)

http:\\www.themaglio.com/stuff/ebgamesdeal.jpg[/quote]
There are many other cheaper games available that can be used for trade-ins...[/quote]

Cut him some slack it was his first post give him a few days and he will be milking this deal for all that it is worth like the rest of us. :D

Just to add my 2 cents. Traded in:

Jampack 11
Exhibition Vol. 5
Outlaw Golf 9 more Holes of Xmas

I got TM: HO. I'm going to a different EB tom. and trade the same games for Wipeout. Good lookin' out to all involved in keeping this topic going strong.

OK So today as soon as I woke up I went to my local game stores to see what I could find for cheap. I lucked out at Wal mart they had the VOL 11 Jampack for $2.00!! So i picked up 3. They also had ICO for 6 bucks so I picked that up. Then I went to Blockbuster and picked up 3 Outlaw Golf 9 more holes of Christmas for 3 bucks each. Then last I hit up Gamestop and got Future Tactics for Xbox for 8.99 ,Ribbit King for cube for 8.99, and got Mechassault for free. So I went to Eb to start trading and when I gave the guy Jampack, Outlaw Golf, and ICO he scanned them then looked at the screen all day and then said these dont count becuase there demos. I knew he was full of S@!# so I went to another eb where the guy took everything fine so In total I spent around $40.00 and got Twisted Metal, Wipeout, NBA, and another copy of Twisted metal. Im not keeping any of the games Im jus going to return them on lauch day to pay off my PSP.

SO EVERYONE GO GET THOSE OUTLAW GOLF HOLIDAY EDITIONS AND JAMPACK VOL 11. AND IF A EMPLOYEE WONT LET YOU DO IT GIVE EM THE FINGER THEN GO TO THE EB ACROSS THE STREET,, GREAT DEAL!!!!

i manage to milk only 2 psp games, can't find enough cheap games, and i visited 3 EBs before they let me trade in my games for Metal gear acid and need for speed.

THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT WEEK! i gotta milk this more!

I haven't read the entire 20 page thread but has anyone posted that there is a $10 gift voucher rebate when you buy 2 of the games on the psp list?

I went to two stores today...

First store in Melbourne ... no problem... they had not heard of the offer - but when entered into the computer it worked. They both agreed that it was a great deal and they were going to also do it. Used a 9 Holes Of Xmas @ this store... Walked out with Wipeout XL and Twisted Metal

Second store in Melbourne - Told me the PROMO might have 'expired' - even though the handouts were stacked on the counter. Said NO to 9 Holes Of XMas... but I still had 9 more games with me. He rang them up, gave me my NBA and then a gift card with ~5.00 on it. I'm thinking ''strange'' all the way home, so I give him a call later in the afternoon. He ONLY entered the promo for 1 game and gave me $5 credit for all the other games!! I called and explained that I wanted -3- free games... not 1 free and 2 preordered with full balance due when they arrive. He still seemed strange, but told me to bring the receipt in when the games come in next Thursday and he should be able to fix it.

Went back to a different store today (after getting four games last night at my usual store), and all I can say is that I've had nothing but good experiences with the EB guys behind the counter. Sorry to hear others haven't been so lucky.

This store didn't have the flyers and didn't really know about the deal, so I showed them the flyer I picked up from the other store. After taking a look, they said "let's give it a shot." So far so good.

The EB guy was ambitious and decided to do all the games in one transaction. I had six games (and a backup game in case one didn't work). The first five games were PO, including Wakeboarding for XB so that's now confirmed if it wasn't already.

For my sixth game, they rejected my Jampack 11 without even scanning it. No biggie. I just gave them my backup title, Knight's Apprentice for XB. Well, despite not being on the posted exclusion list, King's Apprentice is POX, so be warned.

Since I was short one game, I ask them to humor me and try scanning the Jampack. I traded one in at the other store yesterday, so of course I knew it would work, but I played dumb. It scanned PO, much to the amazement of both guys behind the counter. I acted amazed too.

Here's where it gets strange. After everything got calculated, they gave me the two PSP games and the register said that EB still owed me $2. Weird. I think maybe they forgot to take off the King's Apprentice after scanning it. But who knows? They didn't question it. They just put the $2 on my Edge card.

Because the EB guys were so cool, I just put the $2 credit toward a new copy of Exhibition 5. I'll use it as part of my trades for ATV Fury at the other store.

This deal rocks.

-DM

we need another updated list! Hopefully one including blockbuster and all that jazz. :D

and how do you sort gamestop.com and ebgames.com by just prices on ALL pre owned games? i swear gamestop and ebgames have the worst game browsing ANYWHERE, who searches by "adventure" and shit. No one.

okay screw it.. what im gonna do is, print out the WHOLE list of POX games, and then go around to EVERYWHERE, and say "what are your $7 and under games" then cross reference right off the list.

IMPORTANT FOR OUTLAW HOLIDAY GOLF
We also had a problem with this, apparently the SKU didnt exist, tell them to type in "out" under Xbox software (i was behind the cashier the whole time), and then scroll down and it should be about 10 lines ABOVE all the other outlaw golfs! Its weird, but the cashiers probably gave up and just thought "well, its not even in the inventory, probably POX". (wtf is pox anyways?)

My ebgames experience was pretty cool, everything worked out, the girl wasnt too great at what she did, but she was a cute asian girl, so it was pretty awesome :lol:

Does anyone know if the other promo, (3404), has expired yet?

I think it was $10 credit/per game towards any psp game. I might just do the 3 games for a random first party title and then trade in for store credit, but i'd rather just trade in 4 for ridge racer or metal gear, rather than having a problem returning the sealed game.

Any info would help, thanks

[quote name='telemundus']Does anyone know if the other promo, (3404), has expired yet?

I think it was $10 credit/per game towards any psp game. I might just do the 3 games for a random first party title and then trade in for store credit, but i'd rather just trade in 4 for ridge racer or metal gear, rather than having a problem returning the sealed game.

Any info would help, thanks[/quote]

that deal expires on the 22nd of march :)

So far I have managed to pick up Wipeout Pure, Twisted Metal Head-On, and World Tour Soccer. I am planning on grabbing MLB and Ape Escape once they are released.

After that I'll have just enough games to trade in for 2 More of the games. Out of NBA, Gretzky NHL, and ATV Offroad Fury: Blazin' Trails, which 2 do you guys think I should pick up?

bread's done
Back